Snobby Surma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surma admonished him by opening her eyes wide until she saw that Rakesh had unzipped his fly and had his huge cock out.

Her expression changed as soon as she saw his hard cock.

Rakesh could see the lust in her eyes almost instantaneously.

Surma lost all her pride and dignity when she saw his cock.

She silently came behind the sofa and dropped to her knees.

Surma took Rakesh's hard cock into her mouth while her husband sat just a few feet away.

Rakesh screamed when the next wicket fell and slapped Suresh's hand from behind the sofa while Surma sucked his cock.

Surma was greedily sucking his cock making up for being denied all afternoon.

Suresh, her husband, sat just a few feet away on the sofa oblivious to the fact that his wife was sucking another man's cock right behind him.

Rakesh pulled Surma closer, making her gag as he fucked her mouth.

"Oh God! This is the best performance ever!" Rakesh exclaimed to Suresh.

"I love all this deceptive play and 'right behind their back' tactics!"

Suresh chuckled at Rakesh's humor.

"Oh Yes! It is like fucking a lioness right in the lion's den!"

Suresh guffawed, enjoying Rakesh's word play.

Surma sucked Rakesh noisily since the TV volume was so loud.

Surma was pulling his foreskin back and licking the head and then masturbating him as she sucked some more.

She loved Rakesh's cock. Every sensation in her mouth awakened when she felt Rakesh's cock in her mouth. She rubbed the vein on his manhood and licked the head back and forth and side to side, repeatedly.

Aaah this was the first and only cock Surma had ever sucked.

Suddenly Suresh called out.

"Surma!"

Rakesh had to tear Surma off his cock, pry her greedy mouth away from his cock. She was swaying in a daze.

He wiped some pre cum from the side of her lips and pulled her up onto her feet.

She was still swaying in a stupor. Rakesh slapped her face to get her out of her dazed mode. She opened her eyes wide at the slap and promised to get back at him with her eyes. Her temper always turned him on.

Surma was so much in love with Rakesh's cock that she went into a trance while she was giving head.

Surma ran to the kitchen and wiped her mouth again before coming out

"What is it Suresh?" Surma asked anxiously. She was still a little dazed.

"Where are you? The chips are over!"

"I am making dinner. And don't scream! Let me get you some more."

She gave Suresh the chips and pretended to go back into the kitchen.

But she turned right around and came back to Rakesh.

He thrust her back on to the wall and kissed her deeply.

Her tongue shot into his mouth eagerly.

She responded shamelessly arching her back towards him and dropping to her knees. She was eager to suck him some more.

Rakesh had other ideas however. He pulled her up to her feet, pulled down her pants and took her from behind.

Rakesh pushed his cock so deep into her dripping wet pussy that she moaned loudly.

Thankfully the TV was so loud, Suresh did not hear her.

Rakesh was not surprised at how wet she was after the way he had to pry her lips off his cock and the way she was acting like such a slut all afternoon.

Rakesh fucked Surma from behind rhythmically, in and out, in and out, till she was thrusting her ass onto his cock eagerly.

"That was a hell of a shot! Reverse sweep! Doggie Style I call it!" Rakesh called out to Suresh.

"Hahaha You have a good sense of humour Rakesh." Suresh said as he slapped Rakesh's palm in acknowledgement without even looking behind.

Surma was rotating her ass round and round as Rakesh fucked her from behind and the danger of it all was turning Rakesh on immensely.

He remembered how Surma had always been turned on by danger.

Now he had caught the disease.

Rakesh fucked Surma mercilessly from behind as she moaned in pleasure.

Surma always loved it when Rakesh got rough.

Whenever he got rough he became so hard. She loved that.

Surma used to get him angry several times with fake fights just to get fucked by his extra hard cock.

Rakesh had a lot of pent up frustration and he took it out on Surma.

Surma loved it when Rakesh took his frustration out on her. She felt needed and indispensable.

After all a woman who could help a man take out his frustration was a woman in control.

Surma loved being in control.

A man could never leave a woman like her unless he wanted his frustration to build up to unbearable levels.

Rakesh slapped her ass and fucked her harder and harder.

Surma was moaning in delicious pleasure.

Rakesh bent down to cup Surma's soft, firm boobs. They swelled at his touch and filled up his palms.

Rakesh loved the feeling of her boobs swelling at his touch. He squeezed her boobs and fucked her harder.

Surma knew Rakesh was enoying fucking her so hard and thrust backwards and up and down to feel his hard cock move inside her.

Rakesh felt her soft firm thighs against his body thrusting with gay abandon despite her husband being a few feet away.

Rakesh loved the danger of it all and felt himself cum.

He thrust harder and deeper into her and Surma knew by the swelling of his cock that he was about to cum.

Surma thrust back at him, matching him thrust for thrust, till he spurted into her.

Surma held her mouth as she came, feeling the full force of Rakesh, as he spurted into her, again and again.

Surma felt Rakesh spray his cum deep inside her and could feel his cum hit the back wall of her pussy. She had always enjoyed the feel of his spray hitting the back wall of her pussy and she came instantly.

Surma shivered as she came against Rakesh's cock, shaking and bucking against him.

Rakesh felt her naked thighs all over, feeling her soft skin on his palms and the curve of her hips and ass.

What a beauty she was.

His cum was dripping down her thighs.

He had collected a lot of cum in his balls with the teasing all afternoon. Now he had spurted it all into her eager, waiting body.

He had wanted to experience dangerous sex with Surma and now he was satiated.

Surma pulled up her pants and went to clean herself up.

Rakesh excused himself to go to the bathroom to wash himself off.

By now Suresh had too much whisky and was drunk.

He was blabbering well before the match ended.

So this was another problem Surma was facing.

A husband who drank too much.

Despite all the noise Rakesh and Surma had made towards the end of their mindless fucking, Suresh had not looked back once.

Rakesh lost all respect for Suresh.

He hated anyone who could not hold his drink.

Rakesh saw many rich, successful people at the hotel losing control after a few drinks.

"What is the need to drink if it makes you lose control and humiliate yourself?

"Why do people who cant handle booze, drink?

"Avoid those things that make you lose control.

"Booze, gambling, drugs and whatever else makes you lose control of yourself.

"Avoid these like the plague, if you are not yourself when doing it.

"Our primary focus should be to remain ourselves.

"Not to lose ourselves and become slaves to anybody or anything.

"Slaves achieve zilch. It is those who maintain control over themselves who achieve anything in life." Rakesh's uncle Santosh had told him long back. He was right.

When they went to dinner, Rakesh sat opposite Surma and ran his feet up and down her soft, firm thighs.

She had changed into a skirt and had not worn any panties.

Rakesh stroked her pussy with his toes , back and forth until he could feel her pussy lips totally wet between his toes.

Surma sat next to Suresh and looked adoringly at her man. Rakesh.

She spread her thighs to enable him better access to her pussy.

Surma could not take her eyes off Rakesh despite sitting right next to her legally wedded husband.

Suresh was already drunk and oblivious to what Rakesh was doing to his wife, right next to him.

Suresh wasted most of his food and Rakesh watched as Surma took him to the bedroom and tucked him into bed.

Rakesh pulled Surma into the living room as soon as she was done.

While Suresh slept in the bedroom right next to the living room, Rakesh pulled off his wife's top and skirt.

Surma had worn no panties or bra. She was expecting this.

Rakesh had changed since Suresh had come home. He was not teasing her anymore.

Naked, she came into Rakesh's arms and began to undo all his clothes.

When both of them were naked, Rakesh pulled a willing Surma towards him and kissed her deeply.

Then they walked naked past a sleeping Suresh and took a shower together and washed off the sex they had earlier behind the sofa.

Surma gently soaped Rakesh and spent a lot of time on his growing cock. Rakesh returned the favour by soaping her wet pussy.

The feel of her beautiful naked body against him was so good that he was rock hard despite having fucked her just over an hour ago.

Surma's body was just as beautiful as he remembered. She had put on a little weight since she was not in a happy marriage but now that she was fucking again she would lose the extra weight in no time. Surma needed to be happy in bed. She loved her orgasms.

They toweled off after the shower and again walked naked past Suresh to the living room.

Rakesh pulled Surma into his arms and felt her soft body against him.

He kissed her lovely lips and licked her neck. She looked even more beautiful naked than she did with clothes on.

As he kissed her, he felt her tongue slide into his mouth. They caressed each others tongues and kissed for the longest time. Surma was an awesome kisser and Rakesh felt like he could keep kissing her delicious lips forever.

Surma licked the tip of his tongue and then slowly sucked the rest of his tongue into her mouth, sucking it in and out, in and out, of her lips.

Rakesh rolled his tongue round and round hers and slid his tongue over hers and then under hers repeatedly. Then he sucked on her tongue and tasted her saliva. She tasted heavenly.

Rakesh licked her under her arms and then under her breasts, tracing the curve of her breasts. He licked around her boobs over and over till her boobs tingled and she was begging him to lick her nipples.

Rakesh teased her for a long time licking around her nipples and then finally he sucked her nipples into his lips.

Surma moaned in delight and pulled his head closer to let him lick her nipples some more.

Rakesh licked around her nipples round and round, teasing her.

Her breasts were not big like Deotimas' but her nipples were large. They say large nipples indicate a very sensual woman.

Rakesh moved down her body to her tummy. He licked around her belly button for the longest time and then went to the curve of her hips. He licked the gap between her belly button and pussy and then the side of her pussy. The curve of her hips was so pronounced that her hips seemed to flare out and then merge with her thighs. He ran his fingers along the curve as he licked the inside of her thighs.

Surma was moaning and groaning constantly, enjoying the feel of Rakesh's lips and tongue on her body.

Surma's tongue was out of her mouth. When she got excited her tongue was always out of her mouth.

Surma had a lot of sensations in her tongue. This is why she loved giving head so much.

Even while kissing , her tongue repeatedly slid in and out of Rakesh's mouth. Or she would suck Rakesh's tongue into her mouth. She could kiss and suck cock endlessly since she could get an orgasm just with the sensations on her tongue.

Rakesh now licked down her body.

Her lovely tummy was so soft and involuntarily jumping and jerking at every touch of his tongue.

Surma was moaning loudly as she was wont to do. Luckily Suresh was too drunk to wake up and see what was going on.

Rakesh teased her mercilessly.

He licked just above her pussy and around it. Surma was groaning and begging

"Please Rakesh! Pleaaaase! Don't do this! I need you so badly!"

Rakesh kept teasing till her begging was continuous and without reservation.

"Oh God! Rakeeesssshhhh! Lick it! Lick it pleaaase! Just lick me now! "

Rakesh continued teasing Surma, licking around her pussy lips, the sides and her thighs.

Surma was jerking her hips alarmingly towards his mouth begging constantly for him to suck her clit.

Finally Rakesh slipped his finger into her dripping wet pussy> His finger went into her wetness easily.

He curled his finger upwards inside her and rubbed the back of her clit. Then he bent and licked her clit while rubbing the back of her clit and g spot with his finger.

Surma gasped and held her breath for what seemed an eternity. He had never done this to her before.

Then she exploded. Shivering and shaking and screaming so violently in her first orgasm that Rakesh was sure Suresh would wake up.

'Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Rakeshhhhhh! Oh God! Rakeshhhhh! Ohhh! My God! Ohhhh!"

Surma was bucking and shaking so hard, Rakesh stopped.

But she pushed his fingers back and pulled his head down to her pussy. She wanted more.

Rakesh waited till her shaking subsided and pulled her on top of him.

He stole a look at the bedroom.

Suresh stood at the doorway.

"Surma?" Suresh called out

"Go to sleep Suresh! I am watching TV!" Surma called out while ducking behind the sofa.

Suresh went back to bed.

Rakesh held the shaking Surma close and kissed her.

That was a close call!

But Surma had handled it beautifully.

Surma seemed unaffected by Suresh standing at the door.

He could have seen them!

But Surma knew her drunk husband too well. She knew he was too drunk to register anything.

Surma kissed Rakesh unabashedly. Arching her body shamelessly towards him.

She had become a complete slut.

Rakesh had one more experiment to try on Surma.

He put his fingers between her thighs and rubbed the tiny space between her pussy and asshole, over and over.

He rubbed it back and forth, back and forth and then pushed his finger into her ass.

Surma gasped and thrust her ass against his finger till his finger was deep inside her.

Rakesh pushed two fingers into her ass using her own pussy juice to lubricate it.

Once her ass was distended sufficiently, Rakesh decided she was ready for ass fucking.

Rakesh then slipped his cock into her ass and started to fuck Surma.

Since Rakesh's cock was so big, it took a while for Surma's ass to expand to hold his cock but then Surma began to enjoy it. She let him fuck her ass deeper and deeper.

Surma moved on top of Rakesh while he was still in her ass.

Surma was on top of Rakesh bouncing up and down on his cock moaning loudly in pain and pleasure. She could feel the tightness of her ass lips around his hard cock.

Surma relished the feel of Rakesh's cock in her ass. It felt so full and hard inside her.Even the pain was delicious.

Rakesh's continuous stroking of the space between her asshole and pussy had made the blood rush to the area and now Surma was experiencing sensations that she had never experienced before.

She was so tight as she bounced on his cock that Rakesh could feel her ass squeezing his cock into orgasm.

Rakesh then pulled her by his side and fucked her sideways while cupping her boobs. Her boobs had swollen to fill his palms and Rakesh fucked her ass slowly and deliberately from the side.

Surma lifted her thigh as high as she could so Rakesh could fuck her easily.

By now Surma was begging to be fucked silly. She cared about nobody and nothing else.

Rakesh kissed her lovely lips while he fucked her. His chest was rubbing against her smooth back. Surma loved this position as she could feel Rakesh's arms around her while he fucked her.

Oh God! How she loved being fucked by this man!

After many minutes of this, Rakesh turned her over.

He wanted to take her from behind.

Surma obediently turned over and stuck her ass in the air so he could take her.

How obedient women are in bed!

Out of bed they could be tigers when necessary and when unnecessary, but once they have the prospect of an orgasm ahead of them, they were capable of being so pliant and obedient!

Surma was in a state of complete surrender.

But this was the beauty of being with a woman. All those contradictions and mystery.

Rakesh fucked Surma on the same couch where Suresh had just been sitting.

Surma's whole body was on fire since afternoon. Rakesh was as insatiable as she remembered him.

Surma had never forgotten Rakesh.

Even after marriage, each time she fucked Suresh, she guiltily remembered Rakesh.

His big cock. His caring, giving nature. His excellent understanding of her needs would flash before her mind's eye.

He always made sure she was satisfied before seeking his own satisfaction.

Rakesh knew that once she was satisfied, she would ensure his satisfaction no matter what.

And boy did he satisfy her! He seemed to know every inch of her body and how it worked and where her pleasure points were.

Suresh on the other hand, had always been a bad lover. He was so focused on his own pleasure that he did not even think of Surma.

Conceit and self obsession are the worst aspects of any man.

When a man thinks he is self contained and does not need anybody, he is useless in bed.

Until a man accepts that he needs others to fulfill himself, he is lousy in bed.

Once a man realizes that he is better off taking the help of his woman, he is far more giving and accepting. And so is she.

Rakesh understood that very well.

He had given up his ego a long time ago.

He accepted that he was better off with a woman by his side.

He was willing to give and willing to take

And because of this, he got. And boy did he get!

Surma finally felt like a woman again.

"Only a good orgasm makes a woman feel like a woman." Surma thought to herself.

And only Rakesh and his big cock and his generous attitude could give her the orgasms she required to feel feminine.

Surma started to cum as Rakesh fucked her from behind.

His cock was so deep inside her that it was rubbing her g spot repeatedly sending sensations of pleasure through her body.

She was thrusting her ass so eagerly towards him, urging him to give her more and rubbing her G spot on his cock so tantalizingly that her entire body was tingling and exploding with sensations she had not felt in a long while.

"Rakesh! Oh my God Rakesh! I love you so much! Rakessssh! How can you do this to me?! Oh God! Please let me cum! Let me cum my darling! Oh Godddddddd!"

Rakesh let Surma cum on his cock and felt her wetness as he came inside her.

Surma could feel the pleasure of her orgasm wash through her body. The orgasm seemed to start in her pussy and then shot through her entire body to her heart and brain. Even her feet were tingling.

Spurting deep inside her, Rakesh felt her orgasm as he shivered in pleasure.

He spurted again and again as she thrust as ass back to accept every drop of his cum.

How she loved this man and his fucking!

Rakesh held Surma tight as she came against him. Surma clung on to Rakesh as he spurted into her. She could feel the spray of his cum in the back of her pussy wall and held him tight.

They stayed in this position clinging on to each other for several minutes before they unclasped and kissed.

Surma looked at Rakesh with such adoration that he knew he had her forever.

They held each other close for what seemed like hours.

Then he released her and slowly pulled her to her feet.

Naked they stood up and entered the bedroom.

They both went naked past Suresh to the bathroom and washed up.