Snow Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too loud and too smoky in here for me," Julie stated, as we made our way back toward the door.

"I have a really nice suite upstairs," she added. "What do you say we grab a bottle of Merlot and go up to my suite where we can drink and talk in peace?"

I wasn't quite sure if the invitation to her suite was intended to be just some more friendly conversation, or if she had something else in mind. Either way, I was game. I was having a lot of fun just talking and flirting with Julie, so even if nothing else happened, I was still having a lot more fun than I would be in my own hotel room alone.

With a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a cork screw in hand, we headed for the elevator. Julie had to insert her key to get the elevator to go to the 14th floor where the suites are located. Julie opened the door to the suite and I followed her inside.

"Wow," I said, as we walked through the door. "This sure beats my room."

"Not bad, is it?" Julie replied, as she looked back over her shoulder at me. "Take a look around while I pour us a glass of wine."

The suite was incredible. A huge bedroom with a king sized bed and a Jacuzzi big enough for four people. There was a separate sitting room with a sofa, a love seat, and a recliner; a kitchen; and a marble bathroom that looked like it belonged in a million dollar mansion.

"It's the honeymoon suite," Julie shouted at me from the other room. "They screwed up my reservation and this was all they had left. Not too bad, is it."

As I walked back into the living area, Julie was sitting on the love seat with two glasses of wine on the coffee table in front of it. It was obvious that she intended for me to get comfortable beside her on the narrow love seat.

"Cheers," I said, as I raised my glass of wine. "To snow drifts and frozen panties," I laughed.

"Very funny," Julie countered. "I still can't believe I did that."

"You know," she said, "This wine would taste a whole lot better if we were sipping it in that Jacuzzi."

My dick responded immediately at the thought of what Julie had just suggested. It was half way to full staff before I could respond to her proposition.

"Well," I told her. "That does sound good, but I didn't bring any swim trunks."

"Neither did I," Julie quickly responded, "But I'm game if you are."

"I'll go start the water," I said, "You top off the glasses of wine."

I must have looked like an anxious teenager when I jumped off the love seat and headed for the bedroom to fill the tub. The water quickly filled the tub as both the temperature of the water and my own temperature were now rising. The tub was about half filled when Julie came strolling into the bedroom with a glass of wine in each hand.

She looked incredible as she walked over and set the glasses on the tile deck of the tub. I continued filling the tub as Julie fetched a couple of towels and two bath robes from the bathroom. I thought maybe she was planning to undress in the bathroom, and come to the bedroom in one of the robes, but she had other ideas.

I was still sitting on the deck of the tub when Julie sat down on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes. I was less than three feet away from her as she stood up and unbuttoned her jeans. Two seconds later, she un-tucked her turtleneck, grabbed the tail of it and quickly lifted it over her head.

"Damn," I murmured, as she stood there in a lacy burgundy bra that framed her perfect tits.

I thought I murmured it softly enough she wouldn't hear, but the glance and wink she shot me told me otherwise.

I reached to turn off the water as the tub was now full. When I turned back around, Julie was bent over pulling her jeans away from her ankles. She now stood before me in just her bra and panties.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was amazingly beautiful. Her firm body was perfect in every proportion.

"Could you give me a hand?" she asked, as she turned around, hinting that she wanted me to unfasten her bra.

I fumbled with the clasp but finally got it free. Julie slid the straps over her shoulders and dropped her bra on the bed before turning back around. She wasn't the least bit intimidated or embarrassed as she slipped out of her thong panties and stepped into the tub.

"Ah," she sighed, as she slid down into the water. "That feels wonderful."

I quickly stripped to my boxers in anticipation of joining Julie in the tub. My excitement was clearly visible through the thin satin fabric of my shorts. Just as I watched her undress, Julie's eyes were glued to me as I removed my own clothes.

"Those too," she pointed, implying that I was not allowed in the tub with my boxers on.

As I slid the boxers over my rigid dick, the waste band caught on my stiff rod and my cock sprang back and slapped against my stomach.

"My, my," Julie teased, as I stepped into the tub with my full blown erection pointing almost straight up. "It looks to me like somebody enjoyed the show."

I stepped into the tub opposite of Julie and slid down into the warm water facing her. I spread my legs and let her closed legs rest between mine. We both reached for our glasses of wine and took a sip.

"Definitely tastes better in here," Julie said with a grin.

We sat in the Jacuzzi talking and drinking for about twenty minutes. The warm water had quickly deflated my erection and I was feeling pretty relaxed. I was massaging the bottom of Julie's right foot as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back in total relaxation.

Julie raised her left foot and stretched to reach for my groin. I could feel her wiggling toes searching blindly for my shriveled dick. Her eyes were still closed when her toes found their prey, but I could tell from the smile on her face she was proud of her accomplishment.

As Julie's foot gently massaged my dick, it took less than a minute for my flaccid member to become fully erect once again.

"Mmmm," Julie moaned, "That is so much better."

Julie continued to slowly massage and stroke my cock with her soft foot. After about five minutes, I was beginning to feel that tingling sensation in my balls that signaled the building of an eminent orgasm. The water in the tub concealed the pre-cum that was no doubt forming at the tip of my cock.

I sat up and grabbed Julie by the shoulders and turned her around so that she was facing the same direction I was with her back was against my chest. I repositioned my still hard cock so that it nestled between the two of us and then pulled her back against my body, sandwiching my skyward pointing cock between my stomach and her tailbone.

As she eased back against my chest I dropped my right arm over her shoulder so I could tease and torment her beautiful breasts. My hand alternated between soft caresses and squeezes of her entire breast to gently rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumb. I'm not sure if the moisture on her breast was from the steam of the Jacuzzi, or the steam of her building passion.

With my right hand continuing its relentless teasing of her perfect breasts, I shifted my body slightly so I could nibble on Julie's tender neck.

"Oh my God," she whispered, in a soft almost inaudible moan, as my kisses tickled her neck and my hand continued its pleasure.

With my fingers, lips, and tongue tormenting her with slow, soft pleasure, Julie was melting beneath my touch. My left hand now reached beneath her knees and lifted her legs until her knees were sticking out of the water with her feet flat on the bottom of the tub. Without missing a beat with my tongue or right hand, my left hand spread Julie's legs in preparation for pleasuring her further.

My hard cock was still pressed against Julie's back as her moans became louder. With her legs now spread, my left hand walked its way down her leg, across her thigh, and stopped at the entrance of her shaven pussy.

I squeezed her nipples harder and my kisses to her neck became hotter and more passionate as my other hand now rubbed her swollen clit. I could feel her hard bud rolling beneath my strong fingers as she squirmed in pleasure. I could also feel the jets from the Jacuzzi pulsing just beyond my fingers.

Sensing that Julie was nearing orgasm, I repositioned one of the jets so it was shooting right onto her clit and then returned to my relentless fingering and nibbling.

"Oh fuck, Brian," Julie panted. "Ok fuck that feels so damn wonderful. Please don't stop baby, please don't stop."

My pace picked up as her breathing accelerated. I could feel her start to tremble and stiffen as her pending orgasm built to volcanic proportions. Julie straightened her legs and pushed against the tub, forcing her body harder against my own.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she moaned. "Oh my God," she squealed, as her body trembled uncontrollably.

I continued kissing her neck and squeezing her nipple for a good sixty seconds before she finally relaxed as the last wave of orgasm melted away. Her head flopped back onto my shoulder and her arms dropped into the warm water in total bliss.

We sat there for another five minutes before we decided we had better get out of the Jacuzzi before we both passed out. The five minutes of relaxation in the tub was enough to allow my dick to shrink to its "pre-excited" condition.

Julie toweled me off as I climbed out of the tub and I returned the favor for her. She paid particular attention to making sure my dick and balls were dry. My dick was already starting to grow again when she grabbed me by the cock and pulled me toward the bed.

With the sheets pulled down and our naked bodies sprawled across the bed, Julie turned her attention to my manhood. Her right hand began stroking my nearly erect cock while her other hand massaged my balls. In no time at all, my cock was hard as a rock and begging for relief.

"Don't you dare cum in my hand," Julie scolded as my breathing began to signal I was nearing the edge.

Without letting go of her expert grip, Julie lowered her lips to my cock and began licking around the head. Slow, swirling licks followed by the warmth of her mouth engulfing my hardness. Back and forth she went; first with her lips, then her tongue, then her entire mouth, all the while stroking the base of my cock and balls with her hand.

"Time to reposition unless you want me to fill your mouth with cum," I groaned, as the orgasm in my balls began to build.

Without missing a lick, Julie raised her eyes to mine and gave me a seductive wink. Her sucking and stroking quickened as her focus returned to my cock.

"Oh God, Julie, I'm going to cum," I moaned, as I felt my balls tighten and prepare to explode.

Julie took me deep into her mouth and squeezed my balls as I lifted my hips off the bed. My balls pulsed and I felt the incredible sensation of orgasm rip through my body as my cock erupted in Julie's mouth.

After three pulses Julie came up for air, squeezing my cock right below the head just long enough to swallow and go back down. As she released her grip from my cock, another two shots unloaded into her waiting mouth.

When the final burst subsided, Julie licked the head of my cock clean and snuggled up against me on the bed.

"Mmmm," Julie hummed as I lay beside her. "That was wonderful."

Lucky for us, the snow had everything shut down the next day and we could sleep in. Well, actually, we didn't get much sleep. We spent most of the night fucking in every imaginable position.

After our first round in the hot tub, we retired to the king sized bed for a more traditional round of missionary sex. Her body looked incredible beneath me as I humped and pounded my thrusting cock deep inside of her until we came together in an intense mutual orgasm.

For round three Julie was bent over the loveseat looking out the window as I took her from behind. Her knees were literally trembling with passion as my cock probed her depths and reached places neither my fingers nor my cock had previously reached. By the time I exploded in her again, she had cum at least twice more and her pussy was dripping with her own nectar.

If memory serves me right, round four was back on the bed with Julie on top riding me like a horse. Damn she looked gorgeous as her hard body rode me and I watched my cock disappear and reappear into her glistening love box over and over again. Or was that round five? I lost track somewhere during the night.

By the time I left Julie the next evening to head home, we had made love in every room of that suite and on every piece of furniture, including the kitchen table and the bathroom vanity.

That encounter happened two months ago. Julie called me yesterday and let me know she would be back in town next month and asked if I wanted to get together again. Needless to say, my answer was a definite yes.

12