Snow Angels, Sugar and Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers

I pulled the brush out of the bowl and brushed the mixture across her breasts, softly touching them, making her moan loudly. I moved the brush from her breasts down to her belly, her stomach shifting slightly as the bristles tickled. I replaced the brush and began licking and sucking on her nipples, grinding them the same way she did to me, Ashley gripping my head as I bit her.

I buried my face between those luscious globes, the combination of scents; the cinnamon and Ashley's skin, intoxicating. My tongue was a blur as I moved from one breasts to the other, down her belly and back up, kissing her hard. My hands roamed her back and behind, up to her neck as I was slowly going crazy from all of the stimulation.

"Please, Ash," I said, panting like mad. "I need you."

She threw herself against me and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. Our mouths collided, lips crushed and our tongues fighting for supremacy as lust fueled our fires. I pushed her back against the island and she put a hand on my chest, grinning and turned her back to me and leaned over the island, standing on her tiptoes.

"Please, Will. Fuck me hard."

I pulled off my boxer briefs and tossed them to the side, taking my rock hard cock in my hand and aimed it at her wetness, pushing it into her quickly. She threw her head back and growled as I shoved into her, bracing herself with her hands. I started fucking her hard and fast, just like she wanted, just like I wanted. In and out, over and over. I was shaking her with each thrust, her breasts flattening against the island.

Time seemed to stand still and pass too quickly at the same time. I couldn't tell how long we stayed there, me thrusting into her, Ashley pushing back against me, both of us grunting and saying each other's names, but it wasn't long enough.

I called out her name and orgasmed, sending my cum deep into her, Ashley rocking back against me, matching me quiver for quiver as she plunged into ecstasy, her muscles spamsing around my shaft.

I pulled out of her and leaned against her back, our breaths instantly matching in depth and intensity. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against me. I kissed her softly on the back and neck, murmuring words of love to her.

Too soon, we separated. Ashley turned to face me and we embraced and kissed, our chest sticking together slightly from the coating of cinnamon-sugar and saliva. We laughed as we pulled apart.

"Great," I said, trying to brush remaining crystals from my chest. "Now we need to clean up."

"Well," Ashley remarked, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "There's always the shower."

Edge23
Edge23
76 Followers
12