Snow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was opening up to me now, though. I'd sensed some of his affection before, and he'd shown it in a few subtle ways, but I was slowly getting him to admit more and more of it. I also noticed that he was becoming more at ease - I'd stopped noticing a delay before he spoke, as if he no longer felt the need to filter himself with me. It could have just been my imagination though, or me getting used to him. This was just our first real date in any case, and it would take more time before he was truly comfortable with me. But that was fine. Tonight had been great, and I, for one, was certainly more comfortable around him.

"So..." I said as we reached the door to my apartment, turning around to face Snow. "Tonight certainly was fun."

Snow smiled softly and nodded. "It was. Thank you for dinner, Nathalie," he said.

"My pleasure," I said. I took a slow step closer to Snow, leaning back a bit so I could look up at him. I idly licked my lips, wondering just how he planned to play things tonight. Keep up the romance, perhaps? Catch me off-guard and take me? Hmm... that might require me to let him in first.

Snow looked down to meet my gaze. I felt his hand slowly stroke down my arm, finally clasping my hand in his and giving it a squeeze. Slowly, he leaned in toward me, his lips approaching mine. My tongue licked across my lips eagerly in the moment before he kissed me. My eyes fell closed, and my free hand found its way to his side. I pulled myself in close to him, my lips returning and deepening the kiss.

After this whole week, all the teasing, and all the anticipation of tonight, I was finding it hard to wait until we got inside. I had to fight to keep from taking him right then and there. But it would be better to wait. I wanted to let him take the lead tonight, anyway. So, for the time being, I let myself simply enjoy the kiss. And maybe reach my hand around to give his ass a surreptitious squeeze.

When Snow finally pulled back, I gave my most charming smile. "Would you maybe like to come in for a cup of coffee?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him and fighting the urge to let out a giggle. As if we hadn't been planning this.

"That's alright," Snow said, with a slight shake of his head. "I'm not much of a coffee drinker. How about we just fuck instead?"

At this, I couldn't hold back my laugh any longer. Only after that did I think to look around and check if any of the neighbors had overheard, but thankfully we were in the clear. "Sounds good," I said, beginning to fumble with my purse to get out my key without dropping the bouquet of flowers Snow had given me.

With Snow's help holding my purse, I managed to get the keys out, and I led him up to my apartment. Quite aware that Snow might be planning to surprise me at any moment, I took off my coat, then headed into my kitchen so I could set up the flowers in some water. By the time I'd finished, the lack of a surprise from Snow was itself surprising. I turned back toward him suspiciously, and I raised an eyebrow as I noticed the huge smile on his face. "What is it?" I said.

"Just thinking how good you look in that outfit tonight," Snow said, taking a step toward me.

I couldn't help but smile at this. "Well, you're really saying all the right things tonight," I said, leaning back against the kitchen counter and giving him a mischievous look. "You wouldn't be doing this just so you can get into my pants, would you?"

Snow's eyes widened, and he held up his hands. "I'm just telling the truth. Getting into your pants is simply a bonus."

"Hmm..." I stepped toward Snow, bringing my hand up and placing my finger to his chest. "You know... It occurs to me that last week I revealed to you that I really enjoyed things being romantic in bed from time to time. Tell me the truth. And: 'Red.' I mean it," I said, using my safeword to make sure he knew I wasn't completely playing around here. I really did want to know the truth about this. "If you're just being like this to play into my fantasy, tell me."

"...Nathalie," Snow said after a moment, reaching up to take my hand in his. He gave it a soft squeeze, and he smiled gently at me. "I won't pretend I hadn't thought about that, but I'm not faking anything right now."

I eyed him for a second. "Alright," I said, idly licking my lips again. The tension was beginning to get to me now. I wasn't sure if I wanted to throw him onto my bed, get thrown onto my bed, or take it slow and sweet. "Well..." I said, "I did promise you we'd give one of your fantasies a go tonight..."

"There's time," Snow said. "Besides..." He took a step toward me, bringing his body up against mine and looking down at me. He wrapped his arms slowly around my back as he continued, "I may just have a few ideas in mind to help get you ready for later in the process."

Just as he finished, I felt Snow's hands move down to cup my ass. I let out a bit of a shudder as I looked up at him, wondering just what he had in mind. "...Okay," I said, deciding to go along with whatever he was planning. I was barely able to get the word out before he leaned down again to capture my lips in another kiss.

It was a good thing Snow was holding me right then, as my legs suddenly seemed to be getting quite weak. I reached my arms around him to keep myself up, and I let him take the lead in the kiss. His lips moved slowly, but they left no doubt that he was in charge in here. With his lips claiming mine, and his hands slowly squeezing in on my ass, there was no question on the matter: I was his.

I hummed as Snow pulled back from the kiss. With the way his hands were massaging my ass right now, I almost didn't want to head off to the bedroom. But I knew that was where the real fun was to be had, so I pushed myself away from Snow and took his hand in mine as I led him there. "On the bed," I said as we passed through the doorway.

Snow looked over at me with a grin. "I was about to say the same to you."

I shook my head. "Too late." I placed my hand on his back and pushed him forward as I moved to the foot of the bed. "Just a little preview tonight," I said. "Once I get in some more practice, I'll give you a proper striptease. For now, though..." I brought my hands up to the top button of my blouse, though I waited until Snow finally got onto the bed before I began to unbutton it.

I looked into Snow's eyes as my hands slowly worked their way down the blouse, undoing each button slowly, deliberately. I tried to connect with Snow as best as I could, imagine what he was seeing, and then work to make that sight as sexy as possible. I cocked my hips to the side and gave Snow a smoldering look. My hands reached the final button of my blouse, and I reached up to pull the sides of it apart - not all the way, just a crack. Just enough so that Snow could see a tantalizing inch of flesh down my body, along with a hint of my bra.

It was the tease he wanted, and so I'd give it to him. I turned around as I opened up my blouse all the way. I let it fall back, off of my shoulders, exposing them to Snow. I then slowly let the blouse fall lower, letting him see more and more of my back each moment. As I did this, I heard the sound of Snow shifting on the bed. I didn't know if he was planning to get up or just adjusting his position, but I froze in place, just in case.

I turned my head, looking over my shoulder at Snow as he got up. His hand reached out to the clasp of my bra, and he undid it as he pressed his body up against mine. He placed a hand on my shoulder as he leaned in toward my ear. "Thank you, Nathalie. But you're simply too hard to resist. Next time you'd better cuff me to the bed."

"Noted," I said, leaning back against Snow. His mouth came in to meet mine for another kiss. His hands slid found the straps of my bra, and he slowly stripped it from my torso as we kissed. As soon as the bra had dropped to the floor, I turned back toward Snow. I reached my arms around him, my hands holding his head against mine.

Snow's hands found their way to my breasts, and he wasted no time in beginning to massage them. I closed my eyes, giving myself a moment to simply enjoy his touch, before I brought my hands down his back, finding the hem of his shirt. I pulled it upward, taking just a brief break from the kiss so I could get his shirt out of the way.

I planted a series of kisses on Snow's lips as I pushed him back toward the bed. He went along with my plans, moving back up onto it and lying on his back as I climbed up on top of him. I trailed my hands across his chest for a minute. I wanted to get to know every inch of his body, every patch of skin, every muscle.

I wasn't able to work at this too long though, as arousal took over me when I felt Snow's hand's on my breasts once more. I threw my head back as he played with them, and I let out a moan as his fingers gently pinched in on my nipples, filling both mounds with a wave of pleasure. "Mm... just like that..." I said.

I must have spent just a bit too long letting myself feel the pleasure in my breasts, as I didn't even notice that Snow's hands had left them until he used them to roll me over onto my back. I let out a protest as he pulled back from me, prompting Snow to raise an eyebrow. "I do need to get out a condom, you know," he said, not getting up from the bed just yet. "Or did you want to go without?"

"Well... kind of," I said, glancing away from him and blushing slightly. I hadn't even realized that was how I felt until I spoke. It was true though. "I'm on the pill, so... I guess, question is how certain you are you're... you know, in the clear."

"I'm certain," Snow said. I looked back at him, meeting his gaze and trying to gauge just how truthful he was being. It didn't take more than a second for me to decide. I trusted him. He hadn't raised a single red flag in my mind in the time I'd known him. There was no reason to believe he was lying here. "You?" Snow asked.

"I've been careful," I said. Until now, I'd only had unprotected sex with my first boyfriend - who was a virgin at the time - and my most recent ex - who I was confident wasn't a cheater. "Though... we can use one if you want. I just... well, it's a bit more intimate without, and... Er, up to you. No pressure." I bit my lips, cutting myself off from saying anything more.

Snow chuckled at this display from me. He leaned in and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "I trust you," he said as he pulled back. I lit up at hearing this, and I eagerly brought my hands down to the waistband of his pants.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I said as I tried to pull his pants off. It was a bit hard to reach in my current position, but Snow moved up a bit so that I was able to get them down past his knees at least, and he kicked them off the rest of the way. As I brought my hands back up to work on his underwear, I felt his hands move in to work at pulling off my slacks as well. I decided to hold off for a bit so that we didn't get too tangled together, and I instead took another moment to trace my hands over Snow's chest, and then up to his shoulders, and down his arms.

I squeezed in gently, feeling his muscles for a moment. My mind flashed back to the previous week, with how easily he was able to overpower me. But we weren't pretending to be adversaries right now. He was on my side, now. He had strength, but he was being sweet, careful, making love to me rather than taking me roughly.

As I felt my pants get near my knees, I kicked a bit to get them the rest of the way off. It might have been my turn to strip Snow next, but I was in no rush. Instead, I brought my hands up to Snow's shoulders, letting him know that he could keep going and remove my panties as well. Snow gave me a small nod, but he didn't remove my panties right away. He stroked his hands up and down my legs first, finally grasping the waistband of my panties the second time his hands came back up, and pulling them slowly down.

Once I kicked my panties off, I got up and straddled Snow once more. I reached down to his boxers, pulling them down as I gazed eagerly, watching for his cock to come into view. I licked my lips as the it popped out, already quite erect. "Enjoying the romance as well, are you?" I said, looking back up at his face.

"Very much," Snow said, smiling at me. Feeling an extra wave of warmth in my chest at this, I pulled his boxers the rest of the way off.

I wasn't moving from this position just yet, though. I reached my hand slowly up to his cock, gently grasping the shaft. I slowly began to stroke it, feeling its size and firmness within my palm. I didn't want to get him too aroused just yet, or else he'd finish to soon, but I didn't want to pass up this opportunity either. After a few moments though, I pulled my hand back. "Shouldn't get ahead of myself. Don't want to wear you out too early," I said.

Snow nodded. He reached a hand up to me. I took it, and he pulled me toward him, where our lips met once more. His hands moved around to my back, stroking slowly down toward my ass. "Mm..." I said as I pulled back from the kiss. "You do like my ass, don't you? Thinking about later tonight?"

"No... I'm thinking about right now," Snow said. He moved one of his hands slowly around to my front, placing his palm just about my slit. His other hand moved up to my breast, and he gently squeezed in on it as his first hand moved down, sliding his fingers slowly along my slit. "What do you say, Nathalie. Willing to try something a bit new?" Snow asked.

I hummed from the pleasure Snow's hands were granting me. "I say, 'Give me your best, big boy,'" I replied, cracking a grin. He was still being vague about what he might have planned, but I had a couple ideas, both quite appealing.

"Will do," Snow replied. He reached his hands around me once more and rolled me over onto my back. He leaned in to plant a quick kiss on my cheek and said, "Be right back. Close your eyes. Promise I'll make it worth your while."

"...Alright," I said. I wasn't quite expecting this, but I went along with it. I felt Snow getting off the bed, and a second later I heard him opening up my drawer of toys.

"I'm going to put the blindfold on you, alright?" Snow said. "I'll take it off in a few minutes, though."

I smiled a bit at this. It felt a bit odd to have him ask about this after how dominant he'd been the previous weekend. "You don't have to ask, you know. But... thanks for asking. Oh, and yes. It's okay," I said. I felt Snow put the blindfold on my head, and then I lay back, adjusting to find a comfortable position.

A few moments later, I felt Snow's weight on the bed once more. His hands cupped my breasts, and as he began to massage them, I felt his lips plant a quick kiss on my own. He then planted another kiss on my cheek, and then another just below it. His kisses trailed down until he found my neck, kissing in deeply on my pulse point. I let out a moan as pleasure spread out from my neck, and the moan deepened as Snow's hands squeezed in on my breasts, which caused a second wave of pleasure to run through my body.

Snow kissed at my neck like this for a few more moments before moving off. His hands trailed down my stomach, moving around to rest on my hips. His lips planted a trail of kisses down my chest, finally homing in on my left nipple. I hummed as his lips engulfed it, and his tongue began to swirl around the nub. This wasn't exactly new, like he'd promised, but I certainly wasn't going to complain.

As Snow was working at my breast, his hands moved in to my thighs, and he gently pushed them apart. Once my legs were spread, his hand trailed in and began to stroke along my slit. Just as his mouth switched over to give my other breast some attention, his fingers slipped inside of me. I found myself humming from the attention. I'd completely forgotten about the fact that he'd promised something new until his fingers pulled off my pussy and moved down to my asshole.

I tensed up a bit on instinct, but he wasn't pushing inside. "Just relax, Nathalie. Trust me on this," Snow said. Hearing his voice certainly helped. I did trust him. Whatever he had planned, I trusted him. For now though, Snow simply circled his finger around the hole. His finger went away for a moment, and then returned. I felt it spreading some lube around my asshole, and I tried to relax, tried to keep myself from getting too nervous.

Oh fuck, is he going to do it now? What time was it? He'd said he'd do my ass at 10, but I hadn't been paying attention to the clock. Was it that late already?

"Nathalie..." Snow said. "It's alright. I'm just going to start with a finger. I'm not going to take your ass yet. I'm just going to help get you ready for it, okay?"

I nodded at this, blushing a little. I didn't want to let my nerves get the better of me here. I'd already decided I wanted to do that; I just had to relax and try to enjoy it. So, taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling, I let myself relax, and I felt Snow's finger slowly push its way inside my ass.

Oh fuck that's good... I felt myself instantly getting more turned on at the thought of what we were doing. His finger didn't hurt at all, even when I squeezed in on it. My ass felt so full, and I could feel his finger touching inside of me.

After giving me a minute to get used to it, Snow slowly began to slide his finger in and out. I hummed a bit, encouraging him to keep at it. I lay back and brought my hands to my breasts, gently massaging them as Snow fingered my ass. His finger began to circle around a bit, and I could feel it touching all of my inner walls in turn. I was surprised to find just how sensitive it was in there; maybe even as sensitive as my pussy.

Snow's finger began to make larger circles, gently pulling at my opening. Getting me ready, I supposed. I hummed a bit, imagining his cock sliding into my ass, filling it up so much more than his finger could. I let out a whimper. "Fuck... don't know if I can wait..." I muttered.

"Not much longer," Snow replied. "Here's something to tide you over, though." I felt Snow's thumb slip inside my pussy, and he gently squeezed it against the finger in my ass.

"Oh fuck!" My eyes rolled into the back of my head at this new sensation. My body quickly heated up as Snow's fingers squeezed in on my inner wall, and I had to squeeze in hard on my breasts to sate the heat that was building up in them. "Fuck... Snow..."

"Like that, do you?" Snow said.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried out. "More..."

"Well, if you insist..." Snow said. Despite these words, his fingers pulled out from my ass and pussy. I was just about to protest when I felt something else press against my asshole. It was cooler than his finger had been, and it pushed easily into my asshole, slowly spreading it apart. As I felt my ass spreading out more and more, I finally figured out what it was.

"Heh... guess it's about time that buttplug saw some use..." I said. It was the plug Snow had seen before, which I'd bought while drunk and horny but had never had the guts to try out. Well, I didn't have much choice about it now. "Ah... bit tight..." Snow slowed down as I said this. I was beginning to feel a bit stretched-out right now. It wasn't really hurting, but it was almost at that point.

"We'll take it slow, then," Snow said. He pulled the plug out for a moment, and then pushed it against my asshole again. I could feel a bit more lube on it this time. "Just let me know if it starts to hurt."

"Okay," I said. I let myself relax as I felt him push the plug into my ass, reminding myself how good it felt to have his finger in there. He stroked the plug in and out a few times, each time stretching me out just a bit more. It was feeling so big... I thought I'd bought a relatively slender one, but with how stretched I was feeling, I was beginning to wonder. But then, just when I felt like I was stretched to my limit and something would tear if I were pulled apart anymore, the plugged popped in, and my asshole relaxed, closing in around it.