Snow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
napebaf
napebaf
23 Followers

I didn't recognize the feeling of this toy at first. Was it something Snow had brought with him to surprise me, perhaps? Or... wait, it had to be the one he'd sent me earlier this week. My mind flashed back to how I'd seen it move, wiggling around its central axis, along with a few other random motions, and my lips curled up into a grin. This was certainly going to be fun. I eagerly spread my legs a bit more as Snow pressed the toy inside my pussy, wondering just when he planned to turn it on. It already felt quite nice simply filling me up, but I still couldn't wait to experience how it felt once it was engaged.

Smack! I let out a yelp as Snow's hand suddenly struck my ass. I was barely able to think about how unfair it was that he'd distracted me and so I wasn't ready before another slap came down. His slaps weren't very hard yet, but it was certainly an odd feeling being spanked with a vibrator in my ass, even if it hadn't been turned on yet. His hand covered my ass with spanks, slowly picking up in intensity, and I could feel the vibrator shifting in my ass. I was beginning to get an idea of why he'd been a bit worried - with the way he was striking me, he might have been worried about hitting the vibrator at the wrong angle and causing it to dig in. That didn't seem to be happening though, so I wasn't worried. I was, however, getting quite turned on and anxious.

Just as I let out a groan of frustration, Snow turned on the vibrator. "Oh fuck..." I said, feeling the sudden buzz in my ass. I wiggled my hips in response, trying to hold back against the vibrations, but I couldn't keep the sensations from coursing through my body. I was barely beginning to get used to it when I felt Snow's hand on my ass again. My ass clenched down on instinct, squeezing on the vibrator, and making the sensations all the more intense.

I let out a low moan. Snow's spanks were quite hard, but I was barely feeling the pain. It all turned to pleasure as it blended into the pleasurable vibrations, causing waves of warmth to flood my body. I tried to pull my hands in to my breasts to satisfy some of the ache, only to get a frustrating reminder that I was still bound in place. There was no escape, and there was no satisfying myself. I was at Snow's mercy.

And Snow wasn't done yet. I suddenly felt the toy in my pussy begin to move, wiggling around within me. It circled around at first, touching each of my walls in turn, then went back in the opposite direction. It vibrated for a moment, then twitched between opposite directions, then rotated again. Its motions were random, never letting me anticipate what it was doing next. It wasn't like anything I'd felt before, but it was certainly doing the trick.

I tensed my ass in anticipation of Snow spanking it again, but once again my predictions were off. Instead, he turned the vibrator in my ass up to its maximum setting, and his hands began to trace slowly over my back. I let out a low moan, struggling against my bonds, desperately wishing I could do something with my hands to help satisfy the need building up within me.

Snow's hands suddenly moved around, grasping my breasts firmly. He squeezed in on them, massaging the mounds within his hands. His fingers moved in just the right ways to soothe the need I was feeling there, and I let out a series of moans from his touch. "Nathalie," he said. I barely heard him through the haze, but when he pinched down on my nipples and repeated my name, he caught my attention. "Nathalie! Look at the clock. It's 9:57 right now. In three minutes, I'm going to pull the vibrator out of your ass and replace it with my cock. I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be feeling it tomorrow.

"You have no choice there. That's happening whatever you do. What you do have a choice on is how I bring you to orgasm. This time I am going to give you a choice between the easy way and the hard way. Simply say 'I submit' and we'll do it the easy way - I'll pound your clit with my fingers till I get you off. If you don't, I'll get out the nipple clamps, and focus on your breasts instead. You will cum - you proved last week you can do it without your clit being stimulated - but it will take a lot more work. So, I have one question for you. Do you submit?"

As Snow spoke, the clock turned over to 9:58. Two minutes to decide. Probably less, in fact. Saying nothing would give me the hard way, so if I wanted the easy way, I had to speak quickly.

But after all this, my decision was obvious. Muddled, but obvious. "Fuck... I'll always take the hard way, but I think you can make me submit before you're done..." I said.

Snow's hands left my breasts. I was expected them to return with the nipple clamps, but instead I was caught off-guard by another hard slap to my ass, and I let out another yelp. "Have it your way. Can't say I won't enjoy this," Snow said. He struck my ass again, and only after that did he reach forward, carefully placing the clamps on my nipples.

I winced as each clamp pinched down. The pain was sharp, but it was in just the place I needed it most. I soon got used to the pain, though it was much harder to get used to all the sources of arousal throughout my body. The toy in my pussy was still wiggling at random, trying its best to drive me crazy, and the vibrator in my ass was going full blast, filling my body with constant bursts of pleasure.

And then the vibrator was gone. My eyes shot to the clock. 9:59. I didn't know how long I had. I could be up to a minute; it could be mere seconds. I felt Snow place the tip of his cock against my ass. He pushed in, just enough to make sure the tip was in the right place, and he said, "Time's up."

The clocked turned over to 10 within seconds of Snow saying this. He must have been counting off in his head. He pushed his cock in hard, shoving it deep into my ass. After the play we'd done earlier, and with how turned on I was just then, it wasn't hard at all for him to get it all the way into me with one stroke, though it certainly did stretch me out a fair bit as he did so. "Fu.. fuck..." I said, letting out a groan as I felt my ass try to adjust to his cock's presence.

I didn't get much of a chance, though. Snow immediately pulled back, and then pushed back in even harder. And then again. In the space of seconds, he'd started fucking my ass in earnest. I still hadn't felt like I'd fully adjusted to his presence; with each stroke I felt myself stretching out, my ass burning just a bit as it let him in. It didn't help that he picked up the pace as he went. Fuck, he'd been serious when he'd said he was going to do it hard.

I buried my face in the pillow. There was nothing I could do but submit to him. My ass may have been hurting, but it was a fucking good type of pain. The toy moving around within my pussy only added to the heat within me. I felt like I was taking it from both sides, with a cock in both my pussy and ass, neither one giving me a chance to keep up or get used to it.

Heat built up within my body, and I jerked furiously at the cuffs on my wrists. I had to do something about all this need. I was being driven crazy by the mix of pain and pleasure. Why the fuck did I have to choose the hard way? What did I have to prove? What was I thinking? I was ready to cum, damnit. I just needed to be pushed over the edge. I let out a groan, crying out, "Fuck, I submit, just get me off, fucker!"

Snow paused for a moment as his cock filled my ass, and I heard him chuckle. "Of course, Nathalie," he said. He leaned forward, his hands moving around to grasp my breasts. "But I do have to remind you, you chose the hard way, and I am going to give you what you chose." His hands squeezed in on my breasts, and I groaned from the maddening mix of pain and pleasure this brought me. I thought I'd gotten used to the nipple clamps, but as his hands squeezed in, the pain got to me again.

As Snow continued to play with my breasts, he began to fuck my ass once more. I let out a deep, guttural moan as I felt heat fill my body. I'd chosen the hard way, and I had to live with it, even if I'd now submitted to him. I let myself give in, giving up on any attempt at resistance or at getting myself off. I was Snow's, and he was doing more than enough to me right now. My mind was already reeling; I just had to let it go all the way.

"Listen to me, Nathalie," Snow said. He seemed to alter the angle of his thrusts, as I felt his dick pushing in against my inner wall, squeezing it against the toy in my pussy with each thrust. "I'm going to cum deep in your ass in a minute, and you're going to cum with me. I'm not going to accept any excuses if you don't, understand?"

I nodded weakly. I didn't know if I'd be able to get there without him touching my clit, but I didn't have any choice here but to obey.

"Good. Now, I want you to focus on the feeling of my cock filling you up with each thrust, taking your ass and making it completely, utterly mine. You tried to resist, and all it earned you was to be at my mercy the hard way. And now, you're going to cum for me, slut," Snow said. His hand left my breast, grabbing my hair and pulling it sharply back. "Fucking cum, Nathalie!" he said, his voice practically a growl.

This command did it for me. I'd surrendered myself to him, ready to do whatever he'd commanded, and apparently this included cumming on cue. As soon as he said this, I felt my body melt. His cock pushed deep into my ass as he spilled his seed, and the heat that had built up within my body overtook me. I squeezed my eyes shut and jerked at my restraints as the orgasm coursed through my body, causing every inch of my flesh to burn in a delightful fire for a few glorious moments.

I breathed deeply, heavily as I fell back to earth. Snow's arms had wrapped around me at some point, and I let his embrace keep me steady as I tried to relax. The toy in my pussy wasn't exactly making that easy, though. I let out a brief groan, and thankfully Snow got the message. He pulled out the toy, then undid the nipple clamps and uncuffed me. Even though I was free, I barely moved from my position. I just didn't have the energy at that moment. I was still stunned from the orgasm I'd just experienced.

"I hope that doesn't actually hurt too much tomorrow..." Snow said, lying in bed beside me. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my shoulder.

I let out a grunt, turning my head to face him. "Worth it," I said simply. After a moment, I continued, "You may need to be gentler if you fuck my ass again tomorrow, though."

Snow raised an eyebrow. "Already converted you, have I?"

"Fuck yes. Well... maybe not 'converted'... Not gonna let you stop fucking my pussy, too," I said, cracking a grin. I was able to get up enough energy to move over toward him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, then leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

Something told me tomorrow was certainly going to be a fun day.

napebaf
napebaf
23 Followers
12