Snow Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning, she teased him, stroking the length of him as she kissed and licked at the head of his cock until she felt confident to take the next step. She shifted again, brushed her hair back over her shoulder—noticing how he shivered as her hair grazed his bare skin—and looked up at him just as she guided him into her mouth.

His eyes found and held hers. They darkened as she pulled back and then lowered again. The muscles in his arms strained as he resisted to touch her, but his hips arched up to her. She repeated the process, licking the tip of his cock as she pulled back. His body reacted, rising and falling with her oral ministrations.

Shivers ran up her back as she realized he did the same motions when he was making love to her. She couldn't help whimpering at the thought of him stroking in and out of her pussy just as he was doing to her mouth now. The longer she sucked, the more she relaxed, enjoying the process as well.

Their eyes met again. He made an O with his mouth and licked the perimeter, tilting his chin down to her. She paused, his cock half inside her mouth, feeling him wedged between her teeth and lips, her hand gripping the base. A position she'd never imagined herself to be in, and yet it was strangely arousing.

Jake repeated the gesture twice more before she realized he was trying to tell her something without words. She started to pull back, watching his face. He pressed his lips tight when only the head of his cock remained pressed against her tongue. She stopped, and he repeated the gesture once more. When she copied him, he gasped and his eyes rolled up as his back arched. She smiled and circled her tongue around him again.

A giggle rose up in the back of her throat as she experimented with other movements: licking the head like an ice cream cone, licking up and down his shaft, rolling his balls in one hand while she nuzzled her nose at the base of his cock. He seemed to like it best when she stroked the length of him with her mouth—or at least as much of him as she could fit inside—and sucking gently.

She most liked the position with her body nestled between his thighs, her left arm laying across his waist supporting her, her fingers brushing against his hip and side while she stroked his cock in her other hand.

Just watching the source of his manhood gripped in her feminine hand made her whimper. He looked so...strong. Her hand barely circled him, and once, when she used both hands to stroke, she measured that he was almost the length of three of her fists. A shudder ran through her as she envisioned him buried inside her again, pleasuring her as she never could have on her own.

They had both remained silent except for their escalating sounds of desire. Essie prayed that she was doing everything right. She had just stroked down again on his cock with her mouth, squeezing the base gently, when he startled her.

"Essie, stop."

"Jake—"

"No. Please, stop."

"But I'm not—"

"It's okay, honey. It's okay."

He pulled his arms out from behind his head, shook them slightly, and then reached down and took her head between his hands. His fingers buried in her hair, and she sighed. Gently, he lifted her head and urged her to crawl up beside him.

"That was...wonderful." His eyes searched hers as he brushed his thumbs across her cheeks. He pressed his lips to hers and then held her away again. "Thank you."

She blinked and smiled. "You're welcome. I hope I did okay. I just wanted to repay— I've never—"

He chuckled, and she felt her cheeks flush. "Oh, I know. You did just fine."

"Well, then why did you stop me?"

His eyes grew dark again. Instead of answering, he turned her away onto her side and then pulled her up against him with a force that made her grunt. The arm underneath her held her in place, his hand cupping her breast through the shirt. His other hand brushed her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her head so he could nuzzle her neck with his mouth and lips and teeth.

She gasped, arching back into him. His free hand slid over her shoulder and down her arm to where her hand rested at her hip. He covered her hand with his, intertwining their fingers, and then slid both of their hands beneath the waistband of her sweat pants. Guiding her hand, he pushed the pants down.

It was slow and a little awkward, but the process was erotic. Her breath caught, her heart raced, and the heat between her thighs magnified as both of their fingers brushed against her skin. With her pants removed, he brought her hand up to rest behind his head, the position thrusting her breasts out. Her fingers curled around his locks at the nape of his neck.

When his hand caressed her bare thigh and slid up to her hip, she moaned, pressing her face into the blankets beneath them. He continued the path upwards, stealing beneath the hem of her shirt, covering her side, her stomach, and not stopping until he cupped her left breast in his palm.

"I stopped you, Essie..." His breath was hot and raspy against her ear. He nipped at her neck as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. "Because I was ready to come, and I wanted to come inside you."

She gasped and jerked against him, pleased that she had been successful but glad to relinquish control. He was so much better at it.

The next few moments were a blur. A delightfully pleasant blur. His free hand was outside, unbuttoning her shirt, and then she was naked like he was. He replaced her hand behind his head. His fingers trailed down her bent arm, and his right hand secured her breast again while his mouth latched onto her neck. One second, his hard cock was pressed against her ass between their bodies. The next, his left hand had slid down to her knee and pulled her leg up and back over his thigh. Then he rolled her body back so that her legs spread open and she was staring up at the mirror above the fireplace.

"Jake—" The rest of her words were lost as she felt—and saw—his hand slip between them to move his cock so it lay against her pussy. He grasped her hip, shifted, and then his cock was inside her.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from the image above them, gasping as he moved. It was surreal, watching him slide in and out of her as she felt him behind her doing the same thing.

"You are so hot," he mumbled between licks and nips. His left hand stroked her hip, her stomach, and her breast. It slid down to her leg, massaging her thigh as he held her open and against him.

When he raised his eyes and met her reflection in the mirror, holding her gaze as they watched their bodies move together, her senses tripped into overload. Never had she felt so alive, so full, so cared for. Every little movement he made, none was rushed. As if he was making sure she got as much pleasure out of this as he was.

His cock filled her, stretched her. His body moved with hers in a steady rhythm. His breath caressed her burning skin. His gasps and moans echoed her own.

Just when she thought it couldn't get better, he moved his hand between her legs and pressed two fingers against her clit, rubbing in quick circular motions. She screamed and threw her head back against him. He held her tight, his strokes never ceasing as she shook.

The numbness came over her, and she surrendered.

Her mind was still hazy and her body tingling when he pulled out, rolled her onto her back, parted her knees, and plunged back into her pussy. Another orgasm rocketed through her, and she gripped at the blankets while he sped up his pace.

His mouth covered hers, silencing her cries, his fingers tilting her head back into the pillows and burying in her hair. He stroked a few more times and then stilled. His body shook, and he cried out as heat filled her.

She hooked her arms under his and around his back, holding him to her. He began stroking again, slower this time, and waves of pleasure slithered up her spine. The last thing she remembered was his mouth on her breast before exhaustion took over.

###

"Quit your job."

Essie slowly opened her eyes, staring into the flickering orange and blue flames. Jake was behind her, one arm around her waist, her head resting on his other arm. "What?"

"Quit your job." He pulled away just enough so he could roll her onto her back and look into her eyes. His fingers trailed over her skin, making her shiver. "You said you were saving money for a rainy day. So have I. Why wait for rain? Snow is good enough for me. We can do it if we pool our resources, plus I still have the farmland. This doesn't have to end for us this weekend."

"Do you know how ridiculous you sound?" She glanced away and sighed, not believing that she was actually considering his offer. Is that what he'd been contemplating since lunch? She was worried he was regretting the hiccup in his schedule when all the while he was purposefully rearranging it?

She gulped. It was too good to be true. A handsome man rescuing her only to make sweet love to her? Multiple times. And now he was asking her to change her life to be with him after less than a day in his care? These things just didn't happen. Especially to her. Any second now, she'd wake up. It just couldn't be real...

"Tell me, Essie." He brushed his fingers through her hair, a feeling she loved. Absolutely loved. He seemed real. Very real. "Tell me what's so ridiculous about two people who met by chance and find out they're perfect for each other?"

"We've know each other not even a whole twenty-four hours. And you know nothing more than how to make me scream and moan at your touch." Her breath shuddered when she tried to exhale. Why was she trying to talk herself out of this, as if her life was so great on her own?

"I know enough." He turned her chin back to him. "I'm not asking you to marry me. Just don't disappear from my life. But I'm afraid you will if you're back in Calvin and I'm here."

"Jake, I can't just up and change my life like that."

"People do it all the time when they win the lottery. And I feel that I have. Essie, I ache just to hold you, and that's when you're only a few inches or feet away. I've never had this feeling before, that pull from within that tells me I can't lose you."

The longing in his eyes made her close her own so she could think. But images of the two of them filled her head: in his bed, on the couch, on the floor by the fire, in the chair...in the mirror. A labored sigh escaped. She squeezed his arm, and he drew her closer. Maybe fate was finally smiling down on her.

"I'll compromise. Don't quit your job, yet. Just stay here...with me. You have to drive everyday as it is. The distance will be the same. We'll be together. I still have the land to take care of to keep me busy during the day. And then the nights..."

"Jake—"

"Shh, Essie. Trust me. Please. You'd be giving me the best Christmas present ever."

His mouth on hers and his arms pulling her close again confirmed that he was right. She couldn't lie. She wanted it just as much as he did. It was the fear of admitting it that held her back, as if saying the words would puncture her dream balloon and she'd really wake up.

"What do you say?" His breath warmed her skin, igniting the sparks within her.

Her own breath caught in her throat when he slid his hand over her hip. With a sigh, she wiggled deeper into his embrace, rubbing against his renewed erection. "Yes, you can keep me."

His chuckle buried deep inside her, as did his fingers.

She gave in to the fact that she'd unwrapped the one gift she'd always wanted. That she would probably be spending a good part of her life like this. And what a blissful life it would it be. All because of a workaholic boss...and a snow storm.

~ H