Snow Day: Story 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt said nothing as he positioned her on the table like he wanted her. She gasped loudly when he finally dropped his sweats and brought his raging hard on into view. It was only about six and a half inches in length, but what it lacked in length, it more than made up for in girth, and Gloria found herself spreading almost eagerly to accept him.

The moan that escaped her throat as he slid into her was nothing like either of them had ever heard before. She could feel every inch of him as he pushed his wide, throbbing meat past the glistening folds of her slippery, soaked pussy. When she finally felt his pelvis push roughly against hers, she stopped moaning and gave a loud, satisfied grunt. Never had she felt anything so delicious!

"Slow and easy or fast and hard?" Matt asked, his voice anxious and strained. The feeling of her hot, velvety pussy wrapped around his cock was almost too much for him.

"How about slow and hard?" Gloria cooed. She was no longer angry that this felt so good, or ashamed that she let herself stoop to her husband's level. She decided to just enjoy it, even if this was the only pleasure she received for the rest of their day together. "Pull it out nice and slow then ram it in nice and hard," she panted, her head back, her eyes tightly closed, and her fingers gripping the edge of the table.

Matt complied, slowly extracting his cock until the parted fold of her glistening pussy were kissing the purple tip of his cock. She wasn't prepared, however, for the force at which he would slam the rod back into her. When he did, Gloria let out a loud, though satisfied cry as the edge of the table hit the wall.

When their pelvis' met again, juices from her overly lubed gash sprayed both their quivering thighs. On a whim, Matt ground his pelvis against hers, making his raging cock swirl around inside her. When he lowered his mouth onto one of her swaying nipples, Gloria started to cum.

Every stroke he gave her after that only intensified her orgasm. She could feel his hardness dragging out of her until the tips was nearly dislodged, and when he slammed his meat back into her, she could feel every inch reenter.

In only a few short strokes, the room took on the sounds and feel of a porno movie. Grunts and cries mixed with the sounds of squishing, farting noises from between them, and the sound of the table hitting the wall with every thrust. The only thing missing was the raunchy, cheesy background music.

"I'm gonna blow!" Matt announced suddenly, snot oozing out of his nose and spittle spraying from his contorted mouth. A few seconds later, he removed his cock completely from her overly sensitive, contracting gash, and let a hot load of cum squirt all over her belly, thighs and bouncing tits.

When he laid his rapidly deflating cock onto her singing clit, Gloria pulled him to her trembling body and held him tightly. He was still pumping his hips slightly, and every movement sent a jolt of painful pleasure through her raw clit, and caused her entire body to twitch along with his.

"I-I'm sorry I came so quickly," Matt apologized.

Gloria smiled into his hair. "You did fine, Matt," she told him, her voice a little weak. "That's better than I've had in a very long time." It was then that they heard the snow plow. "Go," she said softly, patting him on the ass. "Go out and shovel, get rested up. Like I said, we will have all day together to play and explore."

Looking up at her, he smiled and nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"Rest myself," she replied. "You gave me quite a work out. I'm going to soak in a hot bath, and think of some other games we can play."

Matt smiled, liking the thought of that. "I'll think of some too," he replied, and then kissed her slow and deep.

12