Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
180 Followers

"Hold it! No glove... no love! Put on a condom or that monster doesn't come anywhere near my virginal growler!" Snow became very poetic when panicked. She busied herself stroking the eight inches of pink steel which had recently occupied the area immediately surrounding her tonsils while she watched Deirdre frantically don a rubber. Satisfied he was safe she turned back to the blowjob of the year wiggling her ass invitingly in D.'s face. The over heated bar owner wasted no time at all in sinking his monster cock into her wet cunt which had the effect of pushing Snow's lips further down the enormous rod in her gullet. She groaned, he groaned, they all groaned and with a slight pause to catch their breath the two men began their assault on poor little Snow. Together they held her still while they established a brutal rhythm. As D. thrust forward, Vis drew back... as Vis thrust forward, D. drew back. Snow started ascending Mount Thunderous Orgasm once more. In fact she was almost there when with a matching pair of bellows, her two companions erupted. Visitor emptied a prodigious load into Snow's mouth which she struggled to swallow while D.'s hips rammed forward and froze as his twitching cock filled the condom to capacity. Snow mewled in disappointment as she kept thrusting back with her ass trying to maintain friction long enough to reach the orgasm which was dwindling into the distance. Once more Mount Thunderous Orgasm remained unconquered. With self satisfied sighs Visitor and Deirdre withdrew and flopped back into the comfort of the booth leaving poor Snow a quivering mess of frustration.

"What the fuck was that? Visitor I thought you were some famous porn star? What happened to the self control you guys are famous for? And Deirdre... couldn't you have held off for a couple more minutes? I was nearly there!!"

Visitor looked shocked. "I'm sorry Snow but I thought you knew. My screen name is Rodgering Rabbit on account of the speed in which I get things done."

On the other hand D. Fiant looked exactly that... defiant. "Honey I run one of the busiest sex clubs in town. As the boss it's my job to get around as many of my patrons as possible in any given night. Now if you'll excuse me..." Deirdre got up and left the booth without so much as a backward glance.

"I must be going too Snow. I'm sorry if we disappointed you and I hope you find what you're looking for. Pop over and see me some time." With that he got up and slipped into the booth reserved for him next to Snow's. As she rearranged her clothing Snow took the opportunity to look around the club. It was one massive fuck fest. People of all shapes, shades, sizes and ages were banging away as if all mankind depended on it. At any other time it would have been an exceptionally arousing sight for our young sexy lapsed virgin, but after her experiences so far in Defiant's it was depressing.

"I'm young, gorgeous and surgically enhanced... why can't I find the man of my dreams?" she asked the ceiling.

"I've been asking myself exactly the same thing." The voice was deep and soft and came from right beside her. She spun around ready to tell whoever was sitting in her booth to take a hike however the words never made it past her lips.

"Wow! Where did you come from?" She was face to face with an incredible specimen of manhood. Her eyes quickly ran a survey of the man beside her. Two arms, two legs, one head, two eyes, one nose and a mouth. So far so good. All the major bits were where they should be and in the right quantities. So she went back and made a more detailed examination. The arms and legs seemed to be well muscled but not huge. He appeared to be fit with not an ounce of fat showing on his tall frame. His eyes were a soul piercing steel blue and the rest of his face was very easy on the eyes with a firm jaw, full lips, even white teeth and no sign at all of nostril foliage. He was deeply tanned and his sun bleached hair added to the image of an active outdoor lifestyle. Her mystery god was dressed comfortably rather than fashionably in camouflage cargo pants and a black t-shirt, his feet clad in a pair of Timberland boots. A dive watch and a silver bracelet both on his left wrist were the only jewellery he wore. To say that Snow was cautiously impressed would be an understatement... she was practically drooling.

"A friend of mine told me that this would be the place to meet the woman of my dreams. Up until now I haven't had any luck. How about you?"

"Umm... well no luck so far." Snow blushed, hoping that he had missed the shows she had starred in so far this evening. "My name is Snow... what's yours?"

"I'm sorry. My name is Hugh... Hugh Jorgen. What do you do for living Snow?" It was the question Snow had been dreading since she turned to find him in her booth.

"I'm Horizontal Recreation Technician. How about you? What do you do?" He didn't bat an eye.

"I'm a marine biologist. I'm studying the mating habits of the Bearded Clam at the moment. It's been difficult because of funding problems so I've had to dig into my trust fund. Luckily it's big enough to handle funding my studies." Snow's eyes lit up. He had money, he was intelligent, he seemed to be very interesting and he was assembled like a Greek god. Now if he had a three pound cock he'd be perfect! "Look Snow this place is giving me the shits. Want to go and grab a coffee with me somewhere quiet? We can talk and get to know each other... what do you think?"

"That sounds like a damned good idea to me Hugh. I'll just go and powder my nose and I'll be ready to roll." He smiled, giving her a flash of those perfect teeth then moved out of the booth so she could get out.

"I've just got to tell my cousins I'm leaving. I'll meet you at the door."

Snow hurried to the bathroom and quickly checked herself in the mirror. Not too bad, she decided, considering what she had been through this evening. Her lipstick needed a touch up and a quick mouthwash did wonders to eliminate the semen scent and flavour on her breath.

"I'm ready," she announced as she walked up to him at the door. "Did you find your cousins?"

"Yup... I told them I'd see them at home tomorrow. They're staying with me for a few days. It's great actually... that mansion was way too big for just one person to rattle around in. The company has been good. Let's go. I'm taking you to Beagle's Frontier Coffee House. It's a new place where the coffee is prepared over an open fire... mainly because he can't afford one of those huge modern coffee machines." Snow got a conspiratory wink from Beej as they left Defiant's which she returned.

"Hugh I have my car here. How about I follow you to this Beagle's place?" Already a brawl had erupted among the valet parking attendants and Snow could see that her hero from earlier had the upper hand.

"No problem. Mine is the black Ferrari over there. Don't worry, I'll go slow." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek which due to his nervousness missed and landed on her nose and hurried off to get his car. Her valet limped over to her, the keys to her BMW dangling from his mangled hand. As she looked at his battered face she figured that he'd only have to spend a few days on life support before he was able to breathe unassisted. Slipping him a twenty and giving him a good long flash of her knickers she clambered into her car and pulled out to follow the black Ferrari.

Coffee at Beagle's turned out to be a very relaxing and entertaining experience. Snow particularly liked the way Beagle frothed the milk for her cappuccino although she did have questions on just how sanitary the bike pump hose was. Their waitress, a dark haired beauty called Gotherella, was particularly attentive even offering to lick a drop of froth off Snow's cleavage when she accidentally spilled it on her. The highlight of the night's entertainment came when the fire department had to be called when Beagle's 'coffee machine' got out of control and threatened to burn the place to the ground. Still with all the distractions Snow and Hugh spent a nice time chatting and getting to know each other. She was as vague as possible when fielding questions about her job and successfully managed to steer the conversation back to his job each time.

"So would you like to come back to my place for a nightcap?" Hugh nervously asked as the firemen reeled in their hoses and Beagle and Gotherella started putting up signs advertising Smoked Muffins.

"I'd love to," murmured Snow shyly. "I'll follow you."

Hugh's house sat on a large estate in a gated community called The Enchanted Forest. Hugh stopped at the small guard house and got out to talk to the guard. After a few minutes he brought the guard back to Snow's car to introduce her.

"Snow this is Mr. Wolf... B.B. Wolf. I've arranged for B.B. to let you in any time you'd like to come to visit." Snow was a little freaked by B.B. as he leered at her behind Hugh's back and did his best to get a better view down her top and up her skirt, licking his lips with a very long tongue as he did so. As she drove through the gate Snow felt his eyes on her.

Hugh hadn't been exaggerating when he said he lived in a mansion. The place was huge and lavish; an eye opener among eye popping residences. As she parked her car behind Hugh's on the circular driveway Snow felt a bolt of nervousness.

"If he has a tiny cock I'm gonna be so crushed." It was the only prerequisite she wasn't sure of; he matched every item on the rest of her list but if he had a tiny cock and couldn't go all night like a lumberjack she would be heartbroken. She followed him through to the lounge, her high heels clicking on the marble floor.

"Grab a seat and I'll pour us a drink. Scotch be ok?"

"Scotch is good," she replied as she lowered herself to a luxuriously padded leather couch trying to maintain her modesty as she did so. The room was huge with well stuffed couches and armchairs, enormous coffee tables, and a massive TV screen with a state of the art stereo system taking up one wall. Framed photographs of underwater scenes were dotted around the walls. It was a comfortable room and Snow instinctively knew he spent quite a bit of time in here. Hugh poured the drinks at a modern bar in one corner and brought them to the sofa. Passing one to Snow he sat down next to her but not as close as Snow would have liked. He seemed nervous.

"Want to watch some TV?" Snow figured that watching a little TV might make him relax a bit.

"Good idea... what would you like to watch? I've got cable so we should be able to find something." He grabbed the remote off the coffee table and the TV came to life as he began flicking through the channels.

"Ooh... stop there. I love this stuff," squealed Snow excitedly as he came to a sports channel playing K1 kickboxing. "There is just something about big fit men whacking the bejesus out of each other that really gets to me." Hugh was speechless. This woman was perfect. Big tits, great ass, long legs, beautiful face... and she loved sports! He was already composing the guest list for the wedding. If only she could accept his deformity... he'd soon find out.

They sat back to watch a great match between an Australian fighter who had more kicks than a Rockettes chorus line and a New Zealander with more combinations than a McDonalds menu. As they watched the fists and feet fly they gradually got closer and closer until Snow was tucked under Hugh's arm, pressed against his chest and breathing in the scent of his cologne 'Do Me' by Hugo Bust. The combination of the night's excitement, the violence on the TV and the manly smell of the god beside her was getting her all worked up again. She wanted his body.

"These boots are killing me. Mind if I make myself more comfortable Hugh?"

"You go right ahead Snow," he said graciously as he kept his eyes glued nervously to the action on the TV.

Sitting up our heroine quickly made herself more comfortable... by stripping off her top, and exposing her beautiful tits encased in her sheer bra. That definitely got Hugh's attention. His eyes were now riveted to the luscious mounds and erect nipples showcased before him.

"Oh my god. They are beautiful... I mean you are beautiful. Oh god." His trousers tightened painfully as the blood flowed south at a rapid rate. As he squirmed uncomfortably Snow made a production out of stretching languidly, thrusting her breasts out at the tormented marine biologist. "Snow you are truly spectacular. A vision in black and blue. A rhapsody in raunchy lingerie. A symphony of sexiness. A..."

"For god's sake shut up and grope me!" Snow had reached the limit of her patience. Grabbing his hand she placed them forcefully on her hooters watching his reaction as his eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped. He didn't need telling twice as his hands took on a life of their own and started massaging and caressing the fleshy mounds, thumbs and fingers plucking and playing with her throbbing nipples. Snow moaned as her temperature began to rise and her legs automatically began to spread. None of this escaped Hugh's attention and he bent to kiss her as his pants grew tighter still. The kickboxing on the TV was forgotten as the two young lovers on the couch got their groove on.

Snow ran her fingers through Hugh's hair as his tongue burrowed into her mouth and one hand dropped to her thigh just above her stocking top. The time had arrived.

"Oh god... what should I do? Should I play hard to get?" thought Snow as Hugh's hand began to creep closer to her insubstantial g-string. "Aah fuck it." Her thighs spread wide and she began her own exploration of Hugh's leg... which to Snow's educated touch seemed deformed. Either he had a salami strapped to his thigh or Snow was in for a big treat... a BIG treat. All of this was driven from her mind as Hugh's busily burrowing fingers hit the Promised Land. Unexpectedly Hugh went straight for her sensitive clit. Snow thought most men thought of a clit like they thought of Antarctica... most knew where it was but hardly anyone went there. As hit finger hit the magic button, her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned deep in her throat. She felt the first tremors of the orgasm she had been impatiently waiting for all night rising in her body and rolled her hips upward to maximise the contact on her clit. Snow was used to being in charge of her sexual destiny... but for once, she felt totally out of her depth; a feeling she tried to verbalise.

"Arfroble... goggaaalldderet..." she gurgled mindlessly as the pleasure washed over her.

Trying to verbalise her feelings was definitely not her best decision at that moment. Wisely, she decided to lie back and enjoy the skilful ministrations of her Marine Biologist lover. Thankfully, Hugh knew of better ways to utilise his mouth using his free hand to free one of her heaving breasts and latching onto her engorged nipple with his lips. That was enough for our feverish heroine. Snow went ballistic, rocketing into her orgasm with a gut wrenching intensity that shocked and surprised our hardened little chippy! Suddenly she became very religious.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" She screamed as her hips bucked, her eyes crossed and she spasmed wildly on the end of Hugh's talented digits. For his part Hugh was a little unprepared for the ferocity of Snow's response and it was all he could do to hang on until she settled down... which took a while. It was as if he had booked a ride on Old Faithful as a geyser of hot fluid erupted from Snow's loins as she thrashed her way to completion. Finally she calmed down enough for Hugh to extricate himself from her fierce grip and get up to go and grab a towel. When he returned he found Snow spread eagled on the couch languidly fingering her hot drenched pussy with a "come-hither-and-fuck-my-brains-out" look on her lovely face. Hugh was no dummy and before Snow could say "Come and get it big boy!" Hugh was stripped naked and diving between the long legs spread before him. He was as accurate as he was eager. With a grunt Snow found herself full of cock... and I do mean FULL! Her eyes widened in surprise as Hugh reached depths that nobody had reached before.

"Oh my God... you're deformed!" Probably not the most tactful thing she could have said at that particular moment but it was surely accurate. Still it wasn't a bad thing. In fact as she shifted her hips to fully accommodate the intruder she thought that she could definitely get used to the cock currently plumbing her depths. She'd probably have to try it out a few more times just to make sure though, she thought as Hugh started to pump steadily in and out of her clinging cunt.

Soon she was moaning steadily as the orgasms washed over her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer and trying to slow his rhythm down so she could rest between orgasms but it was no go. Hugh had finally found the woman of his dreams. A woman who could take all of his mammoth cock without screaming her head off. He wasn't slowing down for anyone! His hips continued to piston and her orgasms continued to thunder through her... they were a match made in Defiant's. Finally they could hold back no more. With a final ear shattering scream, Snow's ultimate orgasm ripped through her, leaving her gasping and flopping bonelessly like a beached fish. Simultaneously Hugh went completely rigid... his eyes bulged with sheer pleasure and his cum poured from him as if he'd been saving it for a rainy day. In fact so much poured from him that Snow quickly overflowed... not that she felt it. She had passed out from the intensity of her climax. Hugh quickly followed suit, flopping down on top of our lovely lady unconscious.

Morning found them still lying there wrapped in each others arms. As Snow slowly emerged from the depths of her slumber she felt hands gently stroking her nude body. Arousal wasn't too far off... in fact it was a lovely way to be wakened she thought as she opened her eyes to find...

"Hiya baby! Couldn't keep away from us eh? We're Hugh's cousins. Droopy stop humping her leg you little fuckwad, and Leaky you could at least dribble that shit on the towel!" Bob licked his eyebrows with a flourish.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
180 Followers