Snowboards & Hot Tubs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just groaned in amazement as the girls giggled. Stephanie merely turned around to give us the thumbs up that she and Ben were just fine. And that's what I meant. Before this weekend, there's no way we could be around this much sex without getting embarrassed. Our shame, our modesty was gone. And with this much fucking going around, I was finding it very hard to think of Taryn in a friendship manner once again, and not on sexual terms.

***

We returned back to the house to get ready for the KSX party. We still had a few free drink coupons left, and resolved to somewhat stick together tonight. The last thing we needed was a repeat of drunken guys slobbering all over our ladies.

We arrived early before the party had gotten to full swing. Derrick quickly left us once he found his ski instructor. I still found it strange how Reiko was completely unperturbed by this, without a trace of jealousy. Literally ten minutes before we'd left for this party, they'd screwed each others brains out in one of the bathrooms. I guess Reiko was a girl who just liked her sex.

And so the five of us left proceeded to get hammered and have a good time. For a while, we had lots of room on the dance floor. An hour and three rounds of drinks later, things were starting to get crowded, and the dancing was starting to get a little closer.

At first we'd just been dancing in a loose circle. But as the alcohol started buzzing and the music started bumping the girls moved in closer to get their freak on. Even non-alcoholic Ben was getting loaded up. It was Stephanie's turn to be the designated driver. The girls rotated off Ben and I, grinding hips and rubbing sweaty bodies all over us, and on each other for our entertainment. The two of us just grinned at each other. Life didn't get much better than this.

But despite Steph's silky seductiveness and Rei's rowdy lustiness, I enjoyed every second I had Taryn pressed up against me. Her eyes would flash every time our eyes met, and I felt the giddy rush of puppy love driving into my brain. Maybe I was deluding myself into thinking we had a chance at being more than friends. But it was a pleasant delusion I was more than happy to lose myself in.

Derrick came back to us just after midnight, dejected. Apparently Miss Ski Instructor had shot him down, or things otherwise just didn't work out. It was at this point that Reiko pulled the girls aside, ostensibly to have a "girls talk." When they returned, Taryn just grabbed my hand and headed for the door. Reiko announced, "We're leaving!"

***

Reiko's plan was crazy. But not without its benefits. I snuggled in the last row with Chris, his lips pressed to mine as we were kissing madly. His hand had slipped beneath my blouse and was rubbing oh so beautifully at my nipple. I was sitting in his lap alternately shoving my tongue down his throat and licking at his ears. I still didn't know if this was meant to be a romantic relationship. We were still on the cusp, walking a tightrope from which we could easily fall off to one side or the other. But hell, for this weekend we could have some fun. We could enjoy each other as more than friends. It was like this vacation had put us in a bubble, cut off from the outside world where how we acted "didn't count."

Just bullshitting ourselves? Maybe. But oh how I loved kissing this man.

Reiko had taken things a step further, flattening Derrick on his back across the bench seat in front of us. She was lying on top of him, and I swear her hand was in his pants.

Ben was doing his best to watch the road. Stephanie was a competent driver. But she'd never driven a truck this big through the snow. The sudden bumps and jerky turns only added to our excitement. It made every touch, every grope, every caress that much more random and pleasantly unexpected.

Once pulling up to the house we poured out of the Exped, Reiko ordering us into the hot tub. We quickly changed into suits, but something in the back of my head told me we wouldn't be wearing them for very long. Reiko herself skipped the suit entirely, donning a long white T-shirt and nothing underneath. She said the guys would be happier with that than any string bikini she could put together.

Once we got situated in the pool, with a fresh round of drinks in the cooler, I could tell she was right. Once wet, the T-shirt clung to every nook and cranny of her tits, so she was effectively naked. As if that wasn't enough, the hem refused to stay around her waist, instead floating upwards to offer glimpses of her naked crotch area whenever bubbles didn't obstruct the view.

All three guys merely gawked and ogled her whenever they got the chance. I told Chris to enjoy it while he could. If we did end up together, this would be the last time I'd let him ogle anybody quite so obviously. Stephanie even went so far to flash Ben to grab some of his attention back to herself.

After a few minutes of soaking, Reiko ordered the guys out of the water, to sit on the hot tub's edge. Then she produced three strips of cloth, and got the girls to blindfold each of their men. Chris just looked at me with a puzzled expression, but lust and eagerness held his tongue. I gave him my bravest smile, and told him to enjoy it, then covered up his eyes.

***

Once the blindfolds had descended, and I couldn't see anymore, I noticed how much my other senses tried to compensate. My skin was ultra sensitive to the slightest touch, trying to always keep track of where Taryn was in front of me. My ears picked up more background noises, hearing the wind blowing through the trees and the waves washing upon the nearby shore.

Reiko's voice cut through the background noise like a knife. "Guys, this is just our way of saying thank you for coming to our rescue the other night. For getting yourselves beat up to preserve our honor, we thank you in a way I know you're going to enjoy."

And then my shorts were violently tugged down on. I sat forwards and tried to grab them instinctively, before Taryn cooed at me to relax and pushed me back. She tugged them completely off, and I could feel that my bare-naked pole was standing straight up into the cold mountain air.

The chill was quickly enveloped by a warm dry heat, like two soft blankets being pressed and wrapped about it. After a moment I realized that my banana was splitting Taryn's bare breasts. Then the tip of my shaft was covered by a wet warmth that could only be her mouth. Low grunts to either side of me indicated that the other two guys were receiving similar treatment.

Taryn started in on a rhythmic pumping, the sensations of her tit fuck sending lightning bolts of pleasure along my rod. After a moment she stopped, the heavenly valley between her breasts to be replaced by the firm grip of her hands, and then my shaft was descending into her mouth once again. My mind flashed back to memories of Derrick's request for a thank you blowjob. Apparently, Reiko had talked the girls into granting that request to all of us.

Taryn's tongue danced along the crown of my dickhead, as if she knew exactly how I wanted to be touched in order to give me the maximum amount of pleasure. Her fingers caressed my heaving balls and her hands were pumping along my length, coaxing the pleasure out of me.

Her mouth backed off of me, and for a moment I felt like there were too many hands grasping at my rod. But then the wet heat was back, and my entire dick was disappearing into a wet tunnel as I was deep-throated. I was in paradise.

If only I didn't have this damn blindfold on. I knew that being unable to see would heighten my arousal as I couldn't anticipate what was coming next. But a part of me wondered if there was another ulterior motive behind it.

As if to answer my unspoken concerns, the blindfold was soon taken off of me. I looked down to the bobbing head in my lap, momentarily shocked to see Stephanie giving me a furious blowjob. She looked up, a Cheshire grin around my dick before she looked back downwards and deep-throated me once again. She was good. No wonder Ben always seemed such a happy guy. I was amazed that her small mouth was able to take me in like this.

And of course, I had to stare at her bobbing tits. They were as perfectly formed as I remembered them, barely even sagging downwards despite her current position.

I scanned around the hot tub, the surprise still evident in my face. Taryn was bent over Derrick, looking to be having just as much fun shooting bursts of pleasure through his lightning rod. I smiled at that. Enjoy her while you can, buddy. I'm going to do my best to steal her after tonight.

And on the other side, Reiko was having a hard time stuffing Ben's thick dick into her mouth. At last she just sort of gave up. "Steph! I gotta give this monster a ride!"

She lifted herself out of the water, and ripped the wet T-shirt over her head. Ben's eyes just bugged out seeing Reiko's big, firm tits up close and personal, and his eyeballs bulged out even more when she sank her pussy down onto him. Reiko's scream of pleasure echoed out into the night as she felt him penetrate halfway, then she rose up and continued to pile drive herself with increasing fury until she managed to get him buried to the hilt.

But Ben's self-control had already been worn down by Stephanie's and Reiko's blowjobs, and after a few minutes called out that he was going to cum. Reiko pulled off of him and then stuffed his meat back into her mouth, just in time for him to fill her mouth with his juice. She swallowed every last drop, and then popped off of him to leave his sweating body to steam in the cool air.

***

Derrick was about to blow his top just moments later, and I pulled my lips off of him just as his tip expanded then exploded in my face. Shot after shot of his sticky cum flew threw the air, splattering onto my face and upper body. Once he had subsided, I turned and perched myself on the edge of the tub, trying to cool off after my heated exertions.

Reiko quickly slid her naked body over to me, bringing her face up close and personal. "Remember those nights back during Freshmen year?"

Of course I did. I nodded, seeing the lust glazing over her eyes.

She leaned in and kissed me, tenderly. Her arms reached behind me, caressing my back as she lowered me to the patio floor. She then proceeded to lick every droplet of Derrick's cum off of my body and my tits, pausing only to lick that sensitive curve underneath my breasts. She worked her lips downwards, and then tugged my bikini bottom off my hips and then off of my legs, leaving me naked and helpless before her. And then her tongue hit my clit and all coherent thought left my mind.

Sometimes girls are just the best at this. They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

***

My eyes were shut tightly, my thoughts inwards on the rush of pleasure in my shaft. Closer and closer I came to the edge, Stephanie was amazing at doing this. And then I felt my entire shaft being crammed down her throat once again, every millimeter of my skin in her mouth tickled towards ecstasy. And then it came, and I came, blasting my stuff down the bottom of her throat.

She gagged for a moment, and then swallowed as much as she could before it was overflowing her mouth and trickling down her chin. She scooped up whatever she missed, licking it off her finger tips. Then she gave me a pixie smile and turned around to hunt for new meat.

I turned to look at the scene before me, and instantly my dick was reviving itself. I was just in time to see Reiko licking the last bits of Derrick's cum off Taryn's upright tits, and by the time she began to tongue Taryn's pussy I was just about recharged. Reiko's tight ass was pointing back at me, the gaping pink folds of her pussy beckoning me closer to her.

I was only too happy to oblige my imagined invitation. Reiko had moved back into the water to bring herself to a better angle of attacking Taryn's cunt, so I joined her in standing on the bottom of the hot tub. Our hips were just barely above water, and when my hands grabbed at her ass, she stopped wiggling and just spread her legs. I bent my knees, guiding my rock-hard pole forwards, and slipped my way into Reiko's heavenly pussy.

Between her soft folds and the water's heat, Reiko's box was a velvet glove. And she had amazing control over those muscles. They squeezed and caressed and contracted and released about my shaft, playing me like a finely tuned instrument even as I slowly pumped back and forth within her.

I had to get my hands on her tits, and getting a firm grip on them, used her melons as hand-holds to yank her body onto my spear over and over. And this didn't mean she let up on Taryn either. I counted at least two orgasmic moans coming out of Taryn's end of our little threesome.

The others weren't idle either. Stephanie was kneeling across some towels and had Derrick drilling into her doggy style while she did her best to deep-throat Ben at the other end. She seemed to be having problems as Derrick's continual thrusting kept causing her to stop and moan and try to catch her breath.

And then Reiko herself was quaking from my ministrations. I had dropped one hand to strum her clit, and her hips shuddered as she lifted her head from Taryn's pussy to scream in ecstasy.

After she came down from her climax I pulled back until I slid out of her. She turned around and pressed her lips to mine, letting me taste Taryn's honey on her lips. "We're really going to have to do that again sometime."

Taryn just sat up from her stop against the tub, fixing me with a playful smile. "Got some of that for me?"

My dick was still diamond-hard. It was even pointing out towards her, as if trying to reach out to her pussy of its own accord. "Hell, yeah."

"Promise not to pull out of me at the last second this time?"

I grinned, "I promise."

I stepped across the tub, standing up on the bench seat at the edge, and leaned forwards to kiss her. She kissed me back, tenderly stroking my cheek with the back of her hand. No more words were exchanged. I scooped up her ass in my hand and plunged my way forwards, sheathing my sword to the hilt in one go. She wrapped her legs and crossed them behind my back, tugging me in even tighter and threatening to never let me go.

Ben and Stephanie had returned to the tub, with Stephanie in Ben's lap riding him hard and sending waves out in every direction. Reiko and Derrick were trying out some pretzel position that showed off Reiko's amazing flexibility. But after scanning to see them, my eyes moved back onto Taryn's and didn't move away again. I could feel my universe shrinking until nothing existed except for her, and our joining together.

I barely blinked. I just stared into her eyes to watch the ripples of pleasure echoing in them. I concentrated and looked through her as if I could see through the windows of her soul. And her happiness radiated out at me, burning through the haze of alcohol, burning through the lust until there was nothing left except how much I cared about this woman. We weren't fucking anymore. We were joined together.

And when I trembled as the orgasm swept through me and I felt every last bit of my energy pouring out into her, I felt my doubt washing away with it. And she was coming with me, her joy replacing my fear and telling me that she cared just as much about me as I did her. And as we cuddled close together, basking in the glow of our lovemaking, I was filled with hope.

I smiled down at her. "This has been a crazy weekend, hasn't it?"

She laughed. "It's making me crazy for you."

When I pulled myself out of her, and sank back into the tub, I felt a new hand reaching out to play with my shrinking dick. Stephanie showed up in front of me, an impish smile on her face as she gave me her trademark wink.

"My turn!"

***

NEXT PART 2: Fork in the Road...