Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Czar96
Czar96
35 Followers

"Thanks, I'll be right out," Carole said.

When Jack left, Carole gave him time to reach the kitchen before she got off the bed. She made her way straight to the last bedroom, and sure enough, there were a few ladies clothes, though not much for her to choose from. The problem was finding something to fit. There were some tops, but they were too tight to fit Carole's bust. She found a white shirt that fitted nicely, the problem was it was semi-transparent, and showed an awful lot of her breasts. Carole was sure Jack would be able to see her nipples through the material. There were no bras, and she doubted any would fit had there been some. She would have to get her bra from him, which would solve that problem. Finding a skirt proved easier, although it was shorter than Carole would normally wear or have liked, given that she wasn't feeling at all comfortable here, especially having seen Jack's dungeon. Panties were another problem. They were all lacy affairs or Gee strings. Carole tried a couple of pairs on for size and decided on a pair of white bikini briefs that were see-through at the back, and had a pretty lacy pattern at the front, the least sexy pair she could find, which were still very nice, and something Carole would normally have enjoyed wearing in other circumstances. They would do until she could get her own back. Surely they would have to be dry by now.

Carole emerged from the bedroom thus dressed in the blouse and skirt, with her arms folded across her chest.

"There you are, feel more comfortable do you?" asked Jack.

"Yes, much," lied Carole. "Would you have my clothes, though, by any chance?"

"Ah. A bit of a problem there. I washed your clothes for you, and I'm afraid I have somehow destroyed them when I dried them near the fire. Sorry about that. But you'll be fine in what you are wearing."

"Lying bastard!" thought Carole, "Fine for you maybe, but not for me."

But instead she said just asked "Not even my bra or panties?"

"Sorry. I must confess to falling asleep on the lounge, and I awoke to a burning smell. I had to throw them in the rubbish bin outside. I'm really sorry."

Not happy, and more than a little suspicious, Carole thought to herself "This was the second day, hopefully time would pass quickly and I can leave as soon as possible."

Jack prepared breakfast for them both, and as they ate, time passed. Carole again started to relax, as Jack seemed to pay little attention to her, other than in the normal course of conversation, and if he was stealing covert looks at her, then he was very good at it, for Carole was watching for them, and she didn't notice any.

Jack asked Carole how she came to be in the predicament she was in when he found her at his front door, and Carole explained how she became separated, and then lost, and how the weather closed in so fast.

They spent most of the morning talking, and Carole found Jack to be most charming, even if she did believe he had a dark side to him. Besides, a lot of people have some funny preferences when it comes to sex. That doesn't make them bad people. Carole did notice that she seemed to be doing most of the talking though, and that Jack managed to avoid discussing himself to a large extent.

Lunch time came, and Carole offered to make the meals for Jack and herself for the duration of her stay. It was the least she could do, she said, to help make up for her host's kindness.

"That would be a very good arrangement," Jack agreed, "as I am not the best of cooks."

They both laughed, and Carole started to feel much more at ease after the morning's conversations.

Over lunch, however, Carole did catch Jack looking at her breasts, on at least two occasions, each time he looked away just as she looked up from eating.

"Well, at least he must think I'm attractive enough to look at," she thought, a little womanly vanity coming to the fore.

After lunch, Carole placed the dishes in the dishwasher, tidied the kitchen, and announced that she was tired and would Jack mind if she had a nap?

"No, of course not. By all means. Get as much rest as you need." And with that, Carole left for her bedroom.

Within minutes, Carole felt completely exhausted, and fell asleep on top of the bed covers, fully dressed.

At some stage, she started to dream. She was on her back, naked on the bed, the covers and blanket no longer there. Her hands were tied together and pulled back over her head, secured to the bed post. She couldn't seem to focus on anything; all seemed to be a blur. She told herself to wake up, but it was of no use.

Suddenly she felt hands on her, and she started in her sleep. They were slowly running up her legs, up her calves, across her thighs, and then, down the sides of her thighs, started over again. This happened three or four times, sometimes dipping to the insides of her thighs, applying slight pressure outwards. Carole found her thighs parting slightly. It was a soft touch, caressing...sensual. The hands moved on, moving over her abdomen, brushing her small patch of pubic hair, then across her stomach in a gentle sweeping motion. Again, Carole tried to focus. Was it Jack? The effort was too much. She just lay back, letting the feel of the dream take her.

The hands moved on. Caressing her breasts now, cupping them, sliding around the sides, not touching her nipples. She could feel her nipples starting to respond to the feel of the hands on her breasts, as they repeated the motion. But the hands didn't touch her nipples, not yet. They moved on. Over her shoulders, and then down both arms. One hand left her arm, and moved across her upper chest, sliding onto her neck, grasping, firmer now. Was he going to choke her? No, it wasn't threatening, it wasn't that hard. The hand moved around to the side of her face, cupping it under the jaw line, as Jack had done on the first morning.

Yes, it was Jack. Carole was sure of it now. Even in the blur of her dream-state, Carole knew it was Jack. At least....in her dream it was Jack. She wanted to tell him to stop, but she couldn't. Again, the effort was too much, and besides, Carole was starting to really enjoy his caresses. After all, it was only a dream, wasn't it?

His hand ran through her hair, coming back down the side of her face. Both hands slid across her shoulders, and travelled back down the length of her body, where they started their journey again. This time, they felt more intimate. The pressure on the inside of her thighs increased, and Carole found her legs parting further. As the hands travelled up the insides of her thighs, this second time, they ever so gently brushed her labia. This made Carole jump! It was unexpected, as were the feelings starting to travel through her body. On the third sweep, the hands travelled over the tops of her thighs, with the thumbs applying pressure to the insides. As the hands reached the top of her thighs, the thumbs passed along the outsides of Carole's pussy lips, drawing up from the bottom of her arse cheeks, not quite touching her most sensitive parts, and Carole found her thighs parting of their own accord, wanting the touch now, needing the touch. The hands moved on, leaving Carole with a definite need to be touched there.

Once again, they travelled up her torso, cupping her breasts again, and Carole could feel her nipples definitely hardening this time, and then the light brush of fingers across them. They hardened even more, aching, and Carole involuntarily arched her back, thrusting her breasts out, wanting, pushing her nipples upward, wanting to feel them pinched and tweaked. She let out a small cry, needing this, tugging on her restraints, wanting to grab the hands and make them grab her nipples. And then they did. She was grasped by both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and he rolled them, slowly applying more and more pressure, and then, pulling on her nipples, lifting Carole's breasts by her nipples, and Carole gasped, and moaned, and rolled her head from one side to the other, and didn't care if it was a dream, just wanting it, needing it. The feeling of pleasure and pain was almost too much to bear. Her nipples had always been a direct gate to turning her on.

And in a very short space of time, Carole had her first orgasm. She felt it coming, building, and washing over her. She arched her back further, and she spread her legs as wide as she could, drawing her knees up, exposing herself, her vulva now flushed with blood, demanding to be touched also. Carole's body had taken over, and she had no control over it, even if she had wanted to.

The pressure on her nipples eased, hands again cupping her breasts, caressing them, allowing Carole to catch her breath, then the hands slid down her body, one hand resting on her stomach, the other continuing down, brushing her cunt with the back of his hand, rubbing, gently, up and down. And Carole moaned, and rolled her head, needing more.

Suddenly, unexpectedly, she felt herself flipped over, onto her stomach. Hands roughly pulled her back and onto her knees, spreading them at the same time. Her hands were still tied to the bedpost, drawn out in front of her, leaving her shoulders off the bed, her breasts hanging free. It happened so suddenly that Carole had no time to react, assuming she could have.

Then the hands were spreading her pussy lips wide, pulling on them, rubbing the knuckles of each hand inside her. She felt fingers slipping into her. She didn't know how many, and she didn't care. The fingers pulled out, and as they slid back in, again and again, Carole had her second orgasm, this one even more intense than the first! With the rope tying her to the bedpost at full stretch, she thrust herself back against the hand, wanting more inside her. She hardly felt the other hand cupping her mound rubbing her clit, lost as she was in the mass of sensations cascading through her body. The hand cupping her mound left and travelled up to a breast, grasped the nipple, and squeezed hard. Very hard! And Carole exploded for a third time, coming and coming, she gasped and panted, crying out, coating the fingers inside her with her juices. The hand pinching her nipple released it, and the other hand slowed, and then withdrew from her, softly rubbing the outside of her sex, bringing her back down. Both hands caressed her buttocks and lower back, and then she felt herself gently pushed forward, onto her stomach.

Carole remembered little more after that. She curled into a ball, bringing her knees to her chest, her hands still tied above her, basking in the afterglow, and she must have drifted off to sleep again. When she woke, it was early evening, she was again lying on the covers, on top of the bed, and fully clothed, if somewhat dishevelled. Her hands were no longer tied.....had they ever been? Had it really been a dream? It had to have been. And yet......surely nobody could have such intense dreams. Carole certainly hadn't before. She could remember having wet dreams before, but she knew when she woke that they had been dreams. For the first time in her life, Carole wasn't sure what had been real, and what had been a dream.

She felt between her legs, and she tingled. But that was no conformation of anything, especially after having been so turned on. She felt her breasts, and her nipples were tender. And her shirt, although buttoned up, seemed to be all over the place.

Carole felt between her legs again. There was no bristle. She was sure there was the start of some regrowth from when she had shaved. After all it had been two days. But then she wasn't sure. Not really sure. But it was definitely smooth there now. Very smooth.

The problem was, Carole didn't normally shave; in fact, this had been the first time in years. She just didn't know. Had Jack violated her in her sleep? And why hadn't she woken if he had? She could remember trying to wake. And a thought leapt into Carole's mind unbidden.

"So what if he had? If it hadn't been a dream, it had certainly been fantastic!!"

"But he may have raped you!"

"Well, not exactly."

"Well he certainly used you!"

"Hmmm. But it was nice, wasn't it?" and suddenly Carole couldn't help smiling. And then she couldn't stop smiling.

Carole got up and went for a shower. She took time to examine herself closely, but could see no marks, nor anything out of the ordinary, save that her pussy was very smooth. And her nipples were a little tender. After the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror, and thought to herself that, for her age, she didn't have a bad body. She knew some men at work definitely looked at her with lust in their eyes.

Carole dried herself and dressed, and this time she could feel the material of her shirt as it brushed against her tender nipples, making them stand out.

Well, if Jack had had anything to do with her dreams, if he had actually been there, if it hadn't been a dream after all, she would soon find out.

Carole walked out of her bedroom and into the day room. Jack was in the kitchen, starting to prepare dinner, and looked up as Carole walked in.

"Hi. I looked in on you, but you were sound asleep, so I thought I'd at least make a start on dinner. You can take over if you like."

Carole looked at Jack for a good few seconds, appraising him.

"Sure. No problem"

Jack looked at Carole and asked "Is anything the matter?"

And at that moment, Carole knew it had been Jack. It wasn't in the way he spoke, it wasn't in the way he looked at her. She just knew. It was just there. And a premonition forewarned her that she was not out of here yet, not by a long way. And, strangely, deep down inside, Carole was a little excited by the prospect of how things were going to turn out. She was very scared that she had stumbled into something she had virtually no control over, but a little excited too.

As she made dinner, she reasoned that if he had been going to really hurt her, he had had ample opportunity to do so. A little voice in the back of her mind said that maybe he was just toying with her. But she didn't really think so. Carole decided that she could let her inhibitions go just a little for the next couple of days.

"I mean," she thought to herself "It's not as if I'm a teenage virgin or anything, and I have had a few lovers since my husband and I split."

And she did, after all, find Jack attractive, just a little bit. Maybe even more than a little bit. But if Jack thought he was going to talk her into going down into his dungeon, he had another thing coming.

Dinner was a chicken dish with apricot sauce and assorted vegetables. Jack asked Carole if she would like some wine with dinner, and they finished their first glass while preparing the food. And while Carole felt she should keep her head for the remainder of her stay here, she couldn't see a glass of wine hurting either. When they sat at the table, Jack sat not opposite Carole, but adjacent to her. They talked at length over dinner, enjoying each others company, and two hours had passed before either had realised it. Jack was definitely charming, and Carole felt herself becoming more and more at ease with him. In fact, they found that they had a lot of common interests, and both were starting to find in the other a genuine liking, and mutual attraction.

The bottle of wine was soon finished and a second bottle was opened. One glass of wine turned into four, and before Carole realised it, she was tipsy and had even started to flirt a little with Jack.

She excused herself, and went to the bathroom. After relieving herself, she removed her panties altogether. One voice in her head asked "What the hell do you think you are doing?!!!"

Another voice answered, "Having fun!" And she left the bathroom before she could change her mind.

Jack was also feeling a little light headed. When Carole returned they continued talking for some time. Jack, for his part, found Carole to be not only very attractive, but an intelligent and interesting companion. Then, impulsively, Jack leaned forward and smoothly ran his hand up Carole's leg and under her skirt and up to her hip. He was a little shocked, and pleasantly surprised to find Carole had no panties on, and it showed for the briefest of seconds in his eyes. Carole, for her part, was glad she could shock and surprise a man like Jack. She had found in Jack, a man not only attractive, but interesting. And he seemed to be genuinely interested in her as well. As Jack leaned forward to kiss Carole, she stood, and asked "Desert?" As she headed for the kitchen, she glanced back over her shoulder, smiling with her eyes.

Jack thought, "So, she wants to play games, does she?"

After dinner, they tidied the dishes, and moved into the day room, continuing to talk about a range of things, and inevitably, the conversation turned to sex. Sitting opposite Jack, Carole was curled with one leg tucked under the other. If Jack had been covertly checking Carole out before, he was now being far more open, occasionally letting his gaze roam over her body whilst he was talking to her.

"You've marked your top," Jack remarked, suddenly changing the subject.

"We really should wash that before it stains."

Carole looked at her top, but couldn't see a mark. However, Jack got up, and rinsing a cloth, returned to the lounge Carole was sitting on.

"I can't see a mark," Carole stated in innocence. Without saying anything, Jack walked behind her, and, placing one hand on her shoulder, dabbed at the imagined mark with the cloth in his other hand. The cloth, while warm, was still quite wet, and as Jack continued to rub just above Carole's left breast, her shirt became wet, see-through, and clingy. There was a subdued silence as Jack remained behind Carole.

"I can get that, if you like," Carole stated quietly.

Jack gently ran his free hand from Carole's shoulder to her neck.

Carole thought, "Here it comes, he's making his pass now."

But she was caught by surprise, as his hand ran into her hair, grasped a handful, and firmly twisted her head around to look at him.

"Did you like my dungeon?" he asked, in a firm voice, as he brought his face to within inches of hers.

Carole was stunned! "What......what dungeon?" she stammered. "What are you talking about? I don't know anything about a dungeon!"

Carole was shocked! Not only by the sudden change in Jack, but also that he knew she had been down there!

"What are you talking about?" she demanded! "Let go of me!"

"You left the bottom door open," Jack informed her in the same voice.

"Seeing as you have such a voracious curiosity, why don't we go and have a really good look and see if there is anything down there that takes your fancy."

"Look, I'm sorry. I was just trying to find you this morning when I woke up. I went looking for you. I didn't mean any harm. I didn't do any harm. Jack, you're hurting me! Let me go!"

Carole tried to twist free from Jack's grasp, and she lashed out with her hand, trying to dislodge him, but Jack wasn't listening, and he had a firm grip of her hair. He easily caught her arm as she tried to attack him, to fend him off, and he pulled it behind her back, effectively controlling her movements. With that, he dragged Carole to her feet and marched her through the house to the door leading down to the dungeon. Carole protested all the way, but Jack ignored her, remaining silent until they reached the door at the top of the stairs.

He released her hair to turn the door handle, and Carole used this opportunity to try to break away. In desperation she kicked back, trying to free herself. She had no idea of where she would go, even if she had managed to get loose. The weather had not abated in the least, but she knew that if he managed to get her down the stairs, that she would be very unlikely to have a better opportunity than this to escape.

Czar96
Czar96
35 Followers