Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was very wet already. I wanted to taste it and I quickly moved down to slide my tongue along the outer edge. It had the fresh taste of a virgin pussy and I gorged myself on the exquisite flavor with my tongue. I tenderly probed her pussy with my tongue for several minutes before turning my attention to her clitoris. It was swollen, begging for my touch.

"Oh my god, Mark" Julianne whispered as I began to pleasure her most sensitive spot. My tongue swirled around her clitoris as I gently rubbed her pussy with my finger. She began moaning loudly now and the waves of pleasure were starting to build throughout her firm body. After just a couple more minutes, I knew that she was reaching her own powerful orgasm.

"Oh Mark, Oh Mark, Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOOHHHH!"

She grabbed the sheets with her hands and arched her back as her orgasm built to a climax and then exploded through her body. The waves of ecstasy flowed through her body and released a small rush of liquid from her virgin pussy. The muscles in her stomach and thighs pulsated with every wave of the orgasm. Finally, her body relaxed and she ran her hands through her blonde hair.

"Mark, that was amazing."

................................................................. We stayed in bed for a couple hours, talking and laughing. I ran to the pizza shop at lunch and grabbed another pizza. When I got back, Julianne was flipping through the pay-per-view options on the TV.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" she asked.

"Sure," I said as I took a big bite of pizza.

We ended up watching two movies. She picked "Twilight Eclipse" first. I wasn't caught up on the Twilight books or movies, so she had to explain the story to me. She was patient with my questions and curled up next to me during the scary scenes. I enjoyed the movie, but the company was the best part.

"OK, it's your turn to pick," she said.

"Inception...Grown-ups...Toy Story 3", I said as I flipped through the pay-per-view movies,

"Hey, here is an interesting one -- The Hind Side", I said with a laugh.

"What's that?" Julianne asked with a laugh, "Is that a porno?"

"I think so. Should we watch it to find out?" I teased.

"I'll watch it. I've never seen a porno," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Sure, we are all adults here, unless you will be embarrassed." she said with a glimmer of excitement.

"No, I think I can handle it," I said as I started the movie. As we guessed, the movie was an adult film with lots of explicit sex scenes. We laughed at the poor acting and horrible dialogue in the movie, but the sex was pretty good. Julianne didn't say much during those scenes, but seemed to be interested in the action on the screen.

"I saw "The Blind Side" and I don't remember Sandra Bullock's character doing any of that," I said at the end of the movie after Bullock's character swallowed a big load from a big, black man.

We decided to go to the bar for dinner. We each took a shower and got dressed before walking over to the bar. The snow had stopped and it seemed to be warming up. The bar was pretty full when we got there, but we found a table in the back of the room. The food was surprisingly good and we sat for a couple hours eating and talking.

On the dance floor, a decent crowd of people was dancing to a song that I didn't recognize.

"Care to dance?" Julianne said as she stood up and held out her hand.

I'm not a bad dancer, but dancing with Julianne is like a high school kid playing basketball with Michael Jordan. She glided so effortlessly on the floor, using every curve of her body to move to the music. It didn't take long for most of the people in the bar to notice Julianne. After a couple fast songs, Madonna's "Crazy For You" began playing. Julianne grabbed my hand and I wrapped my arms around her, swaying to the slow music.

"You move pretty well," she said as she wrapped her hands behind my neck,

"Compared to you, I have two left feet.

"Well, you look pretty good."

"Compared to you, I'm the ugly duckling."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked in reply.

"I thought you would never ask, but let's go back to the room."

When we got back to the cool room, I started a fire in the fireplace while Julianne went to the restroom to change into more comfortable clothes. I looked out the window and saw two snowplows drive by, pushing large chunks of snow to the side of the road.

Julianne emerged from the bathroom wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and followed them with my eyes from her muscular thighs to her small, bare feet.

"Can I have that kiss now?" she asked as she walked up to me.

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. The snow plows went by again, but I didn't hear them this time.

She pushed me to the bed and delicately lifted her shirt over her head revealing a black bra. My breath was taken away as she slid her hands down to her shorts and pushed them off her slender hips revealing a black thong. My cock quickly grew in my jeans as she turned around to unhook her bra. The panties to the floor and she turned around. Standing naked in front of me with the dim light of the room on her body, she looked like the perfect woman, a goddess sent straight from the clouds of Mt. Olympus.

"I want you, Mark," she said, "I want you to be my first."

I had never taken a girl's virginity before and I didn't take it lightly, especially from someone as wonderful as Julianne.

"We don't have to do that, Julianne", I forced myself to say, "If you have been waiting for a special person, you should wait."

"You are special," she said as she walked toward me, "I'm ready."

She reached for my pants and quickly removed my jeans. I lifted my shirt over my head as she kissed my bare chest. Her hand slid inside my boxers to find my hard cock that was begging for attention. I kissed her with my tongue as she pushed my boxers to the ground. The electricity between us was reaching a point where I knew there wouldn't be any turning back.

"Are you sure, Julianne?"

"Kiss me." was her only reply and we fell back to the bed in a wet kiss. The passion was pumping through my body and I wasted no time in exploring her body. I rubbed across her nipples with my hands and squeezed her firm breasts. I slid down to kiss her neck, her shoulders, and her breasts. The light from the fireplace flickered across her body. She ran her hands through my dark hair and squeezed my back.

We were ready.

"I have condoms in my bag," I said as I started to get up.

"No, please don't. Not for my first time."

"You can get pregnant, Julianne,"

"I'm on the pill," she said. "My doctor said it would help get me on a regular cycle."

"STDs can be spread without protection."

"I've never been with anybody. And you haven't for 3 years. I think we are safe."

She spread her legs slightly, offering an invitation that I could not pass up. I pushed the tip of my cock against her wet pussy. Her body trembled as I found the slender opening. I slid forward, slowly but firmly sliding into her virgin tunnel and breaking the seal of her womanhood. She pressed her unpainted fingernails into my arms as my cock continued to glide deeper. I looked down and was awestruck by her beauty -- a gift that I had been given. I kissed her deeply as I began to slide back and forth. The warmth of tight pussy squeezed around my cock and flowed to my swollen balls. I knew I wouldn't last long - three years without sex and now exploring the tight, virgin pussy of one of the most beautiful women in the world.

"Please go slow," she said with a mixture of excitement and discomfort, "It's so big, so deep inside me."

Her legs were flat on the bed, which kept my entire cock from being able to get inside her. I didn't try to get deeper as I could tell that she was struggling with my current penetration. Julianne's body, strengthened by years of dancing, seemed to be pushing against the intrusion as I continued to gently pull back and then fill her again. Her moans were short and brief, as if each thrust was a painful pinch. She wrapped her hands behind my neck and squeezed. Her eyes were open, unable to find the pleasure in my movement.

I was going to ask if she was OK, but I knew she wouldn't want me to stop. After a couple more minutes of taking our time, those strong muscles that had been unwilling to embrace my cock began to wrap around my cock and pull it inside with each thrust. She slid her hands down to my ass and lifted her knees in the air. She wrapped her legs around my back, allowing me to finally give her the entire length of my staff.

"Oh, Mark", she moaned with pleasure, "you feel so good."

I kissed her and started banging her hard, slapping my balls against her ass with each thrust. I tried to hold back my orgasm, but within a few minutes I submitted to the overwhelming pleasure of her virgin pussy. Julianne squeezed her legs tightly around me as I began to climax. My release was large and powerful, painting her love passage with my white seed.

I rolled off Julianne and laid on the bed, my cock staying hard. Julianne used a towel to clean up the cum dripping out of her pussy and then snuggled up next to me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yes, it hurt really badly at first. But, it got much better." she said, "I was actually getting close to an orgasm at the end."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," she said as she reached over with her hand to stroke my cock, still covered with her juices.

"Can we ... you know ... do it again?"

"Roll over."

She turned to her left, facing away from me. I spooned behind her and lifted her left leg in the air. I guided my cock to her pussy and entered her. Julianne moaned loudly as I repeatedly rubbed my cock back and forth inside her. She extended her left leg straight, pointing her toes straight up. As I continued to bang her hard, she pulled her next to her body, showing the amazing flexibility of a professional dancer. Her foot was only inches from my mouth and I took the opportunity to suck on her toes.

After several minutes, I pushed Julianne to her stomach and moved behind her. As she rose to her hands and knees, I reached between her legs to rub her swollen pussy before entering her doggy-style. I wasted no time in pushing all 8 inches of my hot dick inside her. I grabbed her strong hips and pounded myself into her, letting her feel the heat of my desire.

"Oh Mark ... you are ... banging me really hard," Julianne said with the pleasure of an impending orgasm, "I think I'm going to cum."

My dick continued to hammer her as she reached her wet climax. Her body shuddered against my cock with each wave of her orgasm. She collapsed to the bed and I followed her down, continuing to buck my hips against her. I kissed her ear and grabbed her wrists with my hands, holding them down as the bed. The tightness of her pussy embraced my repeated advances and began to pull the orgasm out of me.

"Roll over," I told Julianne as I pulled out. I was going to cum on her stomach, but she sat up and opened her mouth.

"You can put it in my mouth," she said without hesitation.

I stood up at the side of the bed and rubbed my cock until I exploded with a powerful climax that filled her mouth with my hot, sticky cum. She swallowed the load and then used her tongue to clean off my cock.

"That was amazing, baby," I said as I fell to the bed.

"It was better than I ever imagined," she replied, "But, I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Your dick is a lot for my little body."

We laid next to each other without another word. I'm not sure who fell asleep first.

................................................................

I woke up in the morning to the sound of Julianne's voice. She was talking on her phone and sitting at the side of the bed. She had her back to me, but I could see that she was still naked.

"I know, but there isn't anything I can do," she was saying, "The roads are too dangerous for travel."

I got out of bed and looked out the window. The snow had stopped. The sun was shining and I could hear the water drip off the roof from the melting snow. The road had been cleared for the most part.

"OK, I'll call you tomorrow," I heard her say as I looked out the window, "Bye".

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was Sally." Sally was her manager and my boss.

"The roads look fine out there, I said as I turned around, "We can make it back to St. Louis and catch a flight today."

"I know," she said as she rolled back into bed, exposing her nude body to me, "But, wouldn't you rather stay in bed with me all day?"

12