Snowflake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode the strappy as we kissed and took turns sucking and lightly chewing on each other's nipples. She told me that I should get my nipples pierced, like hers were. I hadn't actually considered it, but since she didn't have to go to work until 9pm the next day she promised to take me. It was hard to concentrate on a subject while that thick jellied dong was driving me wild, but it did help prolong my next orgasm.

Snowflake had me kneel on the sofa and lean against the back. She stood between my legs and pumped into me from behind; shifting my body until she was hitting my G spot perfectly. I was being driven wild with pleasure. When she gave my rump a playful slap I cried out for more. I continued to cry out for more as she increased the pressure. My skin began to redden and the fires raged inside and out. I was never a girl who liked spankings, but now I was bucking against her and begging for more. She didn't spank me particularly hard, but the cumulative effects were beginning to make my rump burn. When I finally came I screamed in passion and nearly blacked out from the intensity.

I was aware of her hair softly teasing over my back. The strappy was still inside me, and completely coated with my juices. "Are you my girl, Nikky?" she asked. I nodded and affirmed that I was. Her hands caressed my heated cheeks as she rubbed her thumbs inside the cleft. "Are you my girl, Nikky?" she asked again. Again I nodded and told her, "Yes...yes, I'm your girl." She continued, and now I felt the pressure of her thumb against my anus. I resisted the urge to tense and allowed her to push her thumb inside me. Again she asked if I were her girl, and again I promised I was.

Snowflake pulled my cheeks apart gently and eased the strappy out of my pussy. As soon as it cleared my vaginal muscles I felt it against my anus. She pushed and the tip was inside me before I even had the opportunity to react. I reached back instinctively to stop her, and then returned my hands to the back of the sofa. "Yes, I'm your girl," I moaned softly. As the strappy eased slowly into my ass I whimpered and tried to stay relaxed. It felt large in my pussy, but it felt HUGE in my ass. However, our roles were clearly established and if this goddess wished to possess me I would willingly comply. Nothing was off limits. I surrendered my ass as readily as I had surrendered the rest of my body.

She reached her arm around my waist and gently rubbed my clit as she began to fuck my tight ass with the strappy. I moaned in a combination of discomfort and pleasure. To try to stretch my muscles out faster I wiggled my hips around as she began to thrust into me. It took about five minutes, but by the time she began to pound my ass hard I felt nothing but pleasure.

After about fifteen or twenty minutes and two more orgasms, the anal reaming paused while we changed positions. Once more she was seated on her sofa and I was riding her, only this time I was using my ass and not my pussy on the strappy. We kissed as I rode her, and I very gently massaged her clit. I thought she would stop me, but she didn't. I finally made her cum for the first time. I loved knowing that I was able to get her off while she gave me the ass fucking of my life.

The sun was nearly ready to emerge and the pre-dawn light added illumination to the room when she finally decided it was time for bed. I could barely walk to her bedroom. When I fell into that overstuffed bed it was like falling onto a cloud. I was tired, but I couldn't go to sleep yet. Now it was my turn to show her what I had learned.

I knew she wasn't going to let me fuck her... at least not this time. I was content to lick her incredible pussy. Her taste was unbelievable. I had never tasted anyone's pussy before, nor had I wanted to. I devoured hers, letting my tongue bathe in her nectar. It had just enough muskiness to let me know that she had been wet for a long time, and enough of the fresh clear liquid to make my chin wet. My tongue explored her pussy in layers, licking just a tiny fraction deeper with each pass. I slobbered over her anus and tongued it as she squirmed in passion. Now I was in control. Though my still burning rump reminded me of who was going to be the dominant, I was determined to return every pleasure she gave me.

My jaw was cramping and my hand was as well, with my two smallest fingers in her ass and the other two in her pussy. It was getting harder to stay awake. The pillow under her hips was wet with saliva and cum, as was my face and hand. It took Snowflake telling me she needed to sleep before I finally moved up to snuggle next to her. My head hit the pillow and we shared a kiss, though I don't remember ever finishing it.

It was late in the afternoon when we dragged ourselves out of bed. We showered together and rubbed our bodies together; breasts mashed together and clits rubbing against each other under the steamy water. We both had strong orgasms before we stepped out to get dressed. She loaned me an incredibly sexy outfit that almost made me look like a movie star. I brushed out her hair first. As she was brushing mine she finally explained who Miss Scarlet was. She was in charge of a number of escorts that operated out of the club. "I'm sure she'll love you," Snowflake told me. "And you can stay with me until... or if... you get your own place.

My choice was obvious. If I worked for Miss Scarlet I could continue to stay with Snowflake. I had never considered becoming a hooker. Like many people, I looked down on them and figured they were all drug addicts and losers. Still, I did love sex, I did need the money and I wanted to be with Snowflake. My parents would be appalled, of course, but at that time I really didn't care. Besides. This wasn't exactly hanging out on a street corner and blowing guys in an alley for ten bucks. Snowflake explained that all of the girls worked by appointment except for the newer girls who were allowed to hang around the club and wait for Miss Scarlet to make a date for them. Not all dates included sex, but most did. The girls were paid for their time. What they did with it was their business. This technically made them "escorts" instead of prostitutes.

The interview with Miss Scarlet took about an hour, during which time I was questioned, was asked to strip and was very carefully inspected. When the first part of the interview was completed, Miss Scarlet disrobed and instructed me to go down on her. I did so without hesitation. She was a middle aged lady with an athletic build and just a few silver strands of hair mingled among the golden. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and devoid of any hair. Her juices had a stronger taste than Snowflake's, but I attributed that to a difference in diet.

I licked and teased her like Snowflake had done with me. The result was three orgasms and a job offering. She told me that I had great potential, though it would take a lot of work. For one thing, Miss Scarlet told me she didn't like my makeup. I was 19, trying to look 22. I spent the rest of the day being made to look 16. She told me I had a very innocent look about me, and that people would pay extra for that look. Initially, my rate would be $100 per hour, of which I would get 60%. She said that once people got to know me, my rate could go as high as $300 per hour and I'd keep 70%. I told her I really needed the money and asked if I could start right away. She told me that she would have me a date by the end of the afternoon, and of course, she always kept her word.

Snowflake was thrilled. She spent the next day buying me clothes and treating me like I was a princess in a fairy tale. When she took time out to flirt with a couple of hot guys I just had to ask her if she considered herself bisexual. "Don't be silly, Nikky," she said. "I'm not bisexual or homosexual. I'm just sexual. What is, is. Who needs labels?"

I knew that she was right. I stopped worrying about whether I considered myself bi-sexual because I was totally enraptured by Snowflake. I realized how much I enjoyed sex. Why worry so much about with whom I enjoyed it? I wasn't a bi-sexual. I wasn't a whore. I was just Nikky. I just knew I was going to love my job as much as she loved hers.

So that was how it all began. Now a year has gone by and Snowflake and I still get together whenever we can. She taught me many things and she showed me a kindness that I will never forget. I still love to watch her dance. Her body still makes my mouth water every time we get together. I think of our first time together, and as I slowly ease the strappy into Alice's aging pussy I think about Snowflake. When I close my eyes, I can see her sweet body lying in front of me. She made me a better lover. I use what I've learned from our times together to better please my clients, and they keep coming back for more. I even tell Alice to "Chase it," as I tease her to cries of ecstasy.

I do so love my job.

12