"So How Come...?" Debs Asked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"I'm not wearing panties." Debra giggled.

"What in the world are you up to?" I managed to keep myself from laughing, this was not something I expected from my Debs at all.

"I don't know. Just curious, I guess."

+++

Mr. Cotton looked up from behind his desk as we came in. He is slightly balding, in his late 40's, one of those type of guys that are on the meek side.

"Hello, folks. What can I show you today?" He was all business, I knew who he was but didn't really know him.

"I am looking for some shoes, light colored, perhaps beige or silver to go with a dress. In a 3" heel?" She told him.

"I think we can do that. Size 7?" He glanced down at her feet, Debs nodded. While he was in the back, Debra spotted a workout suit. It had the stretchy top with a wide elastic section which wrapped around the lower portion of the rib cage for support. The bottom was shorts but it had a fringe like a skirt.

"Oh, look! This is so cute!" She was holding it in her hands when Mr. Cotton came out with several boxes.

"That outfit is on sale, only $169.95." He told her.

I wanted to say that Walmart probably had the same thing for half of that but I kept my mouth shut.

Just then the door chimes went off, I glanced over and who else but Jenny Taylor walked in, her husband right behind her. Tom, or Tim, something like that was his name.

"Just a moment, please. Let me get Johnathon to give you a hand." Cotton suddenly showed interest in Mrs. Taylor.

The guy actually left Debs and I standing there to go wait on Jenny Taylor! He called out to someone, a young man came out from a row of what appeared to be bathing suits.

Debs looked at me, frowned. I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Hi! I'm John, how can I help you?" The young man walked up. He glanced down at the boxes.

"Well, I was interested in some shoes." Debra told him with a bit of snap in her voice, glancing over at where Mr. Cotton was showing Jenny Taylor to a seat. Her husband took up a position behind him where he could see over Mr. Cotton's shoulder.

Mr. Cotton sat down on a small stool, reached out to take off one of her shoes.

I stifled a snicker, got a warning glance from Debra.

I wandered off a bit, smart enough to pointedly pay no attention at all to what Mr. Cotton and the Taylor woman were doing.

Hell, I had a pretty good idea of what they were doing.

Debs quickly declined any of the shoes the young man showed her, and I noticed she kept her knees firmly planted together.

"I thought you were going to give flashing a try?" I asked her on the way home.

"Not with that bunch!" Was all she said.

Now this was the very first time in just over 5 years of being married to Debra that I could tell she was pouting.

I also knew why, like I mentioned, I am clever.

I kept my yap shut.

+++

About a week later Debs came in with that outfit she had looked at.

"Oh, did you go back to Becky's and buy that?" I asked her.

"No, Walmart had it, $99.95." She grinned. Then she went and put it on.

I have to admit, it was cute on her, although perhaps a bit better suited for someone in their 30's.

(Don't let me forget to take that last line out of there before Debs reads it.)

But she does have the body for it, half the tops of her nice boobs stuck out, if she doesn't bend over you can't tell what she has underneath it and it creates the urge to lean over and see what she has on under the skirt.

Which I did.

Matching bottoms, of course.

"That is cute." I told her.

+++

We went down to the gym to do some workouts, we do that twice a week now plus Debs walks with me to the waterfront and back when it isn't raining.

I was over doing some curls, that is heavy bar bells, lifting from the waist to the shoulder and repeating. I use 16 pound bars now, and can do 20 reps fairly easily with just the last few beginning to burn.

Try that, it pretty good for a guy that is almost 70.

Anyway, I looked over and Debs was on her back using her legs to push on a machine designed to work the butt and thighs. That machine faces the wall, the user's head is towards the room, the big weights go up and down as the person exercising presses with their legs.

Tim, one of the guys who works there was leaning against the wall talking to her, nothing unusual there. Tim is a skinny looking guy about 25 or so, he looks puny but there is nothing puny about him at all.

He appeared to be extremely interested in Debra's workout?

I walked over there.

I instantly noticed she was bringing her knees clear up to her chest, then straining to press. She had a hell of a lot of weight on it, over 100 pounds.

Debs also was wearing her tan leotard, which is what she normally wears. Tim looked up at me with a nervous expression, excused himself and left.

"Wow, you have a lot of weight on that thing, honey." I said, just as she brought her knees up.

One snap was undone, and there are just two of them at the crotch of her outfit.

OK. So let's just say that created a rather spectacular view! My Debra gets herself regularly waxed, so do I in fact. Enough of her was showing when she brought her legs up that anyone seeing that would know that for sure.

Good lord! When her legs drew all the way back they naturally spread out, we all know what that does to a female.

Yep. It pops right open!

"I see why Tim was so interested." I told her with a laugh.

"What, honey?" She asked, as she repeated the motion, but she had a smile on her face.

I just laughed again, then wandered off to the treadmill, punched in my two mile program and hit the start button.

From there I could keep an eye on things. I figured every guy in the club would run over to give her a hand, but none of the rest of them seemed to notice.

Later, after we had showered and were headed home, I asked her.

"Did you get your curiosity satisfied?"

"Yea, I did. You noticed, huh?" She giggled.

"Well, there really was no way to miss that." I said.

"That was fun, I gave poor Tim a boner." She said.

"Me, too!" I laughed.

"Well, I did it, so no need to ever do it again, I guess. I was just curious."

"Maybe at the next body builder show, we could go and you could get up there? If you have the nerve, that is." I teased her.

"You just want to see Sid naked." Debs snorted.

"That would be fun, too!" I said. I already did see Sid, our gym's resident overly muscled female body builder nude once.

I admit I would not mind seeing her like that again.

"I just might take you up on that!" Debs added.

I looked at her in surprise. She stuck her tongue out at me.

+++

So that is all there is to this on the tame side story at this point. My wife Debra got curious, and she let Tim down at our gym see her bare beaver, and he saw pretty much all of it, too.

Was that sexy? I have to say it didn't bother me that she would do that, and it became one more thing to file away that I know about my lady.

Tim has been extremely attentive since then which is nice. But Debs hasn't done anything like that again, although one of these days I expect her to wear the new outfit.

I am wondering what she will wear for bottoms. Maybe a thong? See through panties?

Or...nothing? The idea of her wearing nothing under that skirt does get me going, but we know everyone there so that would be too much, I think.

That body builder show? It is the first week of September, held down the coast about 90 miles.

It's a bunch of old farts in a men's club so I will fit right in. The women who put on the show know all about old farts in men's clubs, so they do one hell of a show, even going so far as to wander around in the audience giving closeups and collecting dollar bills.

The guys hold dollar bills over someone else's head, so they can then look over their shoulder and see what is going on.

It's all in fun, and I bet it is one hell of a show.

When Debs and I drove down there last year, we didn't know about the completely naked part. That was a bit of a surprise, and when one of the officials, the Grand Ruler of the Order of the Yak or something like that handed Debs a number for her part of the show?

Well, that was a surprise, also.

Who knows?

Would Debra actually do that, go that far? What would it be like, my own wife up there naked in front of about 50 old guys?

She wasn't concerned about being topless in public on that cruise we took. She wasn't bashful about giving Tim a good peek down at the gym, and she really did intend to do something at the shoe store, although she got a bit into a snit at the owner leaving to go look at that Taylor woman.

Women sure are funny creatures, just when I think I have things pinned down, I find out I don't.

Will my Debra really dance naked up on a stage, spread her legs for some strange men? Go out in the audience where we have a pretty good idea lots of them just might be copping feels, or at least trying to?

I have mentioned it to her maybe a half dozen times now.

"We'll see." Is all she will tell me.

I don't know, but I am going to find out. Being honest, I think I might get a kick out of seeing that.

So I sent in the application form this morning, along with the club fees. It seems I have to belong to the club to go to the show.

I guess I will find out.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12