So Who's the Bitch Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
456 Followers

Tiffany got up and walked around shaking her head, "No, no, no, don't tell me that Cele... ohhh Christ! How does Celeste fit into your empire? Did you have anything to do with getting my father his job at Langland, when he was retrenched by Global?"

"What do you think Tiff? Celeste was the one who helped him with getting his job at Langland, yes! He was pissed as a nute, dribbling into his beer about losing his job with Global. Celeste rang me from the pub and I set it up so she could offer him the job at Langland. It also gave me someone on the inside to help you out of any trouble you got yourself into. IE: Your spit roasting. "

Tiffany slumped back into her armchair and sighed, "Say no more, so you have your finger in every aspect of my life?"

Vivian shrugged, "No not everything!" She smiled sympathetically, "Everyone makes mistakes my dear, I know that from bitter personal experience. I just gave you the chance to shine as I knew in my heart you would. You weren't the only one I was grooming, but for what it's worth, you ended up the pick of a very select few."

Tiffany upended her glass of wine and swallowed it in one go and held it out again for a refill, "Ok, this has been a shock to my system. Nothing will ever look the same again!" Tiffany needed to regain her composure and took a long slow breath deep in thought. One particular quote coming to mind...

"Human life itself may be almost pure chaos, but the work of the artist—the only thing he's good for—is to take these handfuls of confusion and disparate things, things that seem to be irreconcilable, and put them together in a frame to give them some kind of shape and meaning. Even if it's only his view of a meaning. That's what he's for—to give his view of life." Katherine Anne Porter.

Tiffany smiled, "Vivian was certainly an artist, and this is her view of the perfect life!" She levelled her eyes on the woman sitting with her, as though just this act would bore holes right through her, "There is one glaring inconsistency in this whole drama as I see it?"

Vivian's mouth turned up in a cockeyed smile, then she chortled, "Damn I knew you were good, and you prove me right every single time! You're wondering why the pathetically sloppy way in which I misled you into believing I was corrupt?"

Tiffany raised her glass feeling the wine going to her head, "Indubitably my dear Watson! With all that preparation and planning that went into this pastiche, and yet you let it all unravel with a stupid, if not moronic display of ineptitude!"

"Pastiche? I might have to look that word up in my dictionary."

Tiffany giggled, "Don't bother; I have words sent to me via a website that gives me the word of the day and its meaning. That one happened to be yesterday's word; it means a "work of art, formed from disparate sources, an incongruous combination of materials, forms, motifs, etc., taken from different sources." which is exactly what this whole gambit is. And to have such stupidity is akin to a Professor of Chemistry adding glycerine to permanganate of potash and then sticking it his damn pocket for later, don't you think?"

Vivian blinked, "I'm sorry, but I was never good at chemistry!"

Tiffany shook her head, "It'll ignite and burn a damn hole in it! And that is exactly what you did, with that asinine idea of fraud you pulled!"

Vivian burst out laughing, "Touché my dear! And it embarrasses me to distraction, but not in the way I would wish for. All I can say in defence is that I spent seven years planning this... Pastiche! Damn! I do love that word. Anyway, even though I have my father's patience and dedication, there does come a time when sexual frustration overcomes practical sensibility."

"You have no idea what I was going through the week prior to you confronting me in my office. The sexual tension in me was excruciating, and it took all my strength not to cum even as I unbuttoned my suit jacket. You saw what happened when Sabrina just touched my pussy lips in the office. And I assure you that I'm one hundred percent heterosexual."

"I was so wired up, I could hardly think for the last month and that caused me to get sloppy. You have no idea how close I came to throwing it all out right there and then, but then when you seemed to accept the planted evidence, I thought I'd lucked out and didn't bother trying to cover my tracks. I was too caught up and content to wallow in my own nefarious pig pen!"

Tiffany had to appreciate Vivian's explanation, "I think I can see your point, and in a weird way I'm impressed. So what now? Do I lose my job and have to look for employment elsewhere?"

Vivian sagged into her chair, "Heaven's no my dear, I could never take your position away from you now. No Tiffany, you earned that job with a lot of blood sweat and tears. You're more than capable of running the business! Profit margins are now up four fold since you took over!"

"I'm absolutely happy for your continuation as President, and all the perks that go with it, including this house and car. I can't impress on you enough how much I adore you and all the staff at Dynamics. I just don't know what I'll do? I never planned for this contingency. I supposed I could go over to one of the other Bartrell subsidiaries. Although I do like the atmosphere at Dynamics and the personnel."

Tiffany sat sipping her wine for awhile deep in thought before a smile came to her lips, "I see that you have two options to consider. One is you leave Dynamics and as you stated earlier and take up employment in one of the other subsidiaries. Or two you can continue on just as before as if nothing has changed."

Vivian smiled sadly, "Thanks for the thought, but I think it'll have to be leaving Dynamics."

Tiffany sat forward, "Why? You said you enjoyed your last three months there. And I know all the staff were really getting to like the added benefits."

"You don't understand the subtleties of the game! It's the complete knowledge that it's being done without coercion on the part of the worker there. They're free to think up whatever humiliations they wish, and I have no say in them. If they know I like it, then it changes to whole flavour of the game."

Tiffany nodded but disagreed, "Ok I agree the game has changed slightly by me knowing, and if we continue then Sabrina will have to know as well, but the other won't and they will be free to treat you the way they have been doing. In front of them, you can still feel the humiliation and degradation you crave."

Vivian sat and thought for a minute, "Why would Sabrina need to know?"

Tiffany smiled, "Who the fuck do you think thought up ninety five percent of your trials? She has a devastatingly wicked mind that woman, but lately she's been holding back. I have admit that so have I, because we're starting to think you've been punished enough. Can you imagine if she knew, and she wasn't held back by guilt?"

"I can't even begin to imagine just how cruelly cunning she could be in devising humiliating situations? You lessen the effect by two of us knowing, but we then have the ability to triple everyone else's effect. They will follow our lead, and you will have to put up with it. I'm sorry I belayed your play, but I still have one ace up my sleeve, and that is outing you to everyone in the community if you don't continue. Take that little bit of blackmail and revel in it!"

Vivian giggled, "You forget my dear, I know you inside and out. I doubt very much if after everything we've been discussing that your conscience would allow you to publicly hang me out to dry. But I thank you for the offer! And what makes you think the rest of them would go along with your proposal, do you really think you could keep it running?"

"I'd bet both your tits on it you stupid cumbucket. You know what those guys are like; they couldn't give a fat rat's arse, as long as they get their cocks wet in any one of your holes! And I know Clare just loves making you service her, she gets a real kick out of shoving her pussy in your face and making you eat her to orgasm."

Tiffany sat back on her couch studying her nails, before looking over at Vivian with a cheeky smile, "You say you're not gay Viv, but you were born to eat pussy! Tiffany saw the pinkish hue creep up Vivian's cheeks and giggled, "You're so damn good at it, that I'd love to tattoo it on your forehead."

Vivian patted her cheeks and fanned her face, "Shut up! Any more talk like that and I'll be cumming in the chair."

Tiffany giggled, "All of the girls have commented on your talents, they all believe that you're a closet gay wannabe; even Clare admits that when it comes to eating snatch, you're up there with the best of them. As for the other girls, well they've accepted that they can get their pussy eaten by you, something they aren't always getting from their husbands at home."

"Which reminds me? I know what drive the guys, but how in hell did you get just about all of us girls to treat you the way we have. Clare I understand , Sophie as well because she just gets you running after her for coffee and stuff or to suck her toes, but I mean, I don't have a lesbian bone in my body, but I do enjoy your tongue. How does that work?"

Vivian stiffened, "I was hoping you wouldn't ask me that one. You may not like the answer, but since we're now working on honesty, trust and understanding I suppose I'll have to let you in on the secret. To start with, the men are easy as you so rightly put it, I managed over the time I've been in charge to cull out and transfer any married men who are in a stable monogamous relationships. Again a win/win situation for them, they have got as good or better jobs now. If you go around the male staff you will find that what's left are either single or have open marriages. I didn't want to break up a happy marriage with infidelity."

Tiffany nodded, "Impressive, I'm pleased you have a conscience, what about the females?"

"Are yes, that was a little bit trickery! Ok, you've heard of subliminal messaging?"

"Yes of course, it has been done on the sly in advertising. Displaying picture, sound and even smells just outside the conscious mind's range to perceive them but well within the subconscious realm. But they won't make you do anything out of character, like turning a normal heterosexual woman into lesbian."

"I know that, but it will strengthen what's already there. Have you ever walked down the street hand in hand with one of your female friends?"

"Of course I have, a lot of women do."

"My point exactly! Men don't do it, unless they gay. Men perceive that sort of contact as questioning on their sexuality, where generally women don't feel that their femineity is threatened. The difference between the sexes, it's why there's so much lesbian action in porno films and unless you get a gay film out specifically aimed at the gay male, then you won't see male on male in a normal porno film."

I once read an article on the porn industry. In it the interview asked the actress how she could do girl on girl scenes if she wasn't atleast bi-sexual. She shrugged and said that although there were bi-sexual and lesbian actresses in the porn industry, it didn't bother her, she still saw herself as a normal heterosexual female once she left the set!"

It was then revealed that the same question was put to a male actor and he basically said that if the director didn't actually get punched out then he was severely berated for asking the actor to become a faggot, unless of course the guy was bi or gay. The sexual act is basically seen as a dominance of one over the other. Women are exposed to it all the time, where men see themselves as the dominant figure in the sexual act. If there are two men, then one has to take the back seat. For a male's ego, that my dear is a killer!"

"Ok, I'll go along with the fact that women can be more touchy feely, without feeling threatened, but that's a far cry from being paid, or in a lesbian situation."

"You're right, but think about what you were feeling this morning when I was under your desk. You weren't thinking that this is a woman doing these things for you? No, you were thinking of the power you were wielding and just thinking how good it felt. Am I right?"

Tiffany took a swig of her wine, "Yes, I think your right there, but I still don't understand how you managed to do it?"

Vivian smiled, "All the computers at work have a program I installed on them that is targeted to easing the minds of the girls and allowing their inhibitions to relax enough to allow minimal contact that they are receptive to in the first place and that society has brainwashed them into thinking is unacceptable."

"Images and sounds flash in microseconds ever few seconds up on the screen. Not enough time for the conscious mind to grab hold of but certainly enough to get it into your head. That's why Sophie only wants me to get her coffee and to suck her toes, her own personal perception says that vaginal contact between women is unacceptable. The rest of you are more open to a little more, right up to Clare who is openly homosexual."

Tiffany was shaking her head, "What about you, and your wants and needs?"

Vivian smirked, "That is the Pièce de résistance! I have a similar subliminal message, but instead, mine does the opposite to yours. Mine reinforces my revulsion toward doing these lesbian acts. It pushes me to be more submissive and stops me from putting up resistance to your wishes."

"It reminds me of how pathetic I am for allowing everyone to humiliate and degrade me, while reinforcing my sexual lust for the humiliation. I don't use any other computer, so I don't get affected by the other messages you girls get. I also have a self hypnoses program I run at home that does a better job of keeping me in a state of humiliation."

"Why do you need that if the subliminal messages would be working like ours?"

"Because I'm being subjected to harsher out of character treatment, and sooner or later it will all become blasé and I lose that which makes it exciting. You do something for long enough, it becomes second nature, and ceases to be against the norm. I don't want to get to liking what I'm being forced to do. Can you understand that?"

Tiffany shook her head, "I don't know if you're crazy or not, but if you are then I may be heading into the same looney bin with you, because I think I understand what you're trying to say here." Tiffany started to giggle.

"So all that bitchy treatment from you towards all of us was just to get us to dislike you enough to over ride our conscience and want to get some revenge?"

Vivian stood up and threw her arms in the air, "Yes! By Jove! I think she's got it" Both women broke up laughing, and toasted another round of drinks.

Vivian looked at the clock, "I think it's time I called a taxi to go home. I have a bitch of a boss that is caning my arse at work, and she'll be furious if I'm late getting in."

Tiffany giggled, "She'll cane your arse even if you're on time. I'll guarantee it! Why don't you stay the night and we can go in together?"

Vivian looked at Tiffany, "I think I might have to tone down your subliminal massaging. Are you suggesting I sleep with you tonight?

Tiffany shuddered, "In your dreams you slut, not fucking likely! You'll be on the couch I don't want a degenerate cumsponge like you soiling my guest's bedroom."

Vivian giggled, "Ohhh my god, a couch! What luxury! But I'll pass on it. I've kind of got used to the lumpy cum stained mattress on the floor, and looking at my clothes piled up in the corner of my sparsely equipped apartment.

Tiffany's eyes frowned as she listened, "Not to mention the cold showers because I haven't had the strength to force myself to suck that fat bastard of a landlord's cock to get my hot water fixed. And the blisters on my feet from those CFM's haven't busted as yet, so I can still walk a few more mile in them.

Tiffany couldn't hold her tongue any longer, "My apartment wasn't all that bad you idiot, and I remember having a landlady?"

Vivian nodded, "You did, and it took me almost a month to find her another unit complex to manage when Fontaine Realty bought this complex. And before you ask the obvious question, yes another subsidiary of Bartrell."

"Jake the fat bastard was easy to find, but I got some strange looks when I had the lock to my front door broken. Since then most anything of value has been stolen, including the damn bed, but they did leave me the mattress. Probably only after jerking off on it, I'm pretty sure. My apartment now feels quite comfortable really!

Tiffany broke out laughing, "You are one fucked up bitch!"

Vivian was back in under the office desk working diligently away at Tiffany's sex. When she entered Tiffany's office, she didn't know what the atmosphere would be like. Tiffany grinned at her, "Morning fuckwit!" Then she threw a pen at her, "Catch!"

Vivian only just managed to catch the pen before it speared into her left tit, "What's this for?"

"I want you to squat and as gracefully, and ladylike as you can manage, shove that pen up your not so tight arse!"

A plume of heat rushed to Vivian's face and her clit tingled as she got down and with closed eyes inserted the pen. Looking up to Tiffany she asked meekly, "Now what Ms Carmichael?"

Tiffany giggled and threw five more pens at her, "You can reunite these with the one you already have in that disgustingly fat arse of yours!"

Vivian was sure that Tiffany could see the pussy slime dripping from her dangling cunt lips as she endeavoured to comply with Tiffany's wishes, "When you finish that little task I have a surprise for you bitch. You can get under my desk and do what you're employed to do."

With half a dozen pens in her arse, Vivian crawled between Tiffany's thighs and saw her pussy was red and swollen and very every wet, with tears of humiliating joy rolling down her cheeks, she clamped her mouth onto the object of her degradation and sucked and got her surprise, "Like creampies cunt? I dropped into a friends place for breakfast and a morning quickie this morning to fill up just for you."

"Just think of the late great Trent Bartholomew and what he would be thinking of his putrid spawn. The sole heir to his ohhh so cherished empire, on her knees. Can you image him beating his breast in anguish at this scene; his offspring being professionally cuckolded by a mere underling, and made to suck cum from her well fucked pussy?"

Vivian increased her efforts to bring Tiffany to climax, Ohhh god yes! Ohhh god, suck my cunt you putrid cum sucking slut! How do you feel being made to perform sexual atrocities for the sole amusement of the employees? How disappointing and pathetic you are to those who looked up to your father with respect and awe. Can you imagine him rolling over in his grave you fucking cumsucking maggot?"

Vivian's nipple pained in responded to the vile taunts flowing from Tiffany's mouth, as her own cum flowed down her thighs in buckets, her arsehole flexing around the pens and bucking her hips as she sucked an unknown man's semen from her tormentor's pussy.

"Still think I can't supply your humiliation and degradation bitch?" Tiffany rapped her knuckles hard on top of Vivian head to keep her sucking. "Don't you dare stop you pathetic slut until you've sucked all that cum right out on me!"Vivian couldn't reply to Tiffany and her question. She was far too deep in a world so peaceful, so serene she never wanted to come back.

Sabrina knocked briefly as she entered, "Morning Tiff! I see your getting your morning relaxation therapy early this morning." She stepped back, stooped and took another look at the rear end sticking out from under the desk, "God damn it Vivian you pathetic cunt! Is that where all the fucking office pens are going?" She grinned evilly at Tiffany and winked, "Is that lowlife cuntrag trying to steal office supplies now?" She was pleased by the faint groan emanating from under the desk.

Mandy01
Mandy01
456 Followers