Soccer-Mom: Stud and Neighbor Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I attacked his erection like a starving person who was handed a popsicle. I licked and sucked his cock. I stroked it. I licked his balls and even the spot underneath them. If he would have spread the cheeks of his ass, I would have licked his ass-hole too but he didn't. In no time, he came in my mouth and Dorothy, yes I did swallow every drop and lick him clean after as I did with Robert right afterwards.

By that time it was getting late and I had to get home. I looked a mess but as I expected Ralph was asleep on the sofa when I got home. I gave the boys my telephone number and told them I had bought a new phone. I said for them to call me if they were in town again and wanted a booty-call.

Dorothy, I really want to do this again. Please let me. Maybe we can go together. And I was also thinking that I should talk with Ralph and get him to come to a swap party at your house. The four of us can have a lot of fun.

Dorothy, thanks for unleashing my inner horny cougar instincts. You are a true friend.