Soccer-Mom: Stud from Frat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed, "Yes, yes. That feels fucking great! Oh baby. Yes, yes." I looked up into his handsome face and then I had a mind-blowing orgasm as I grabbed his hand with both of my own to make sure he didn't take his fingers out until I had milked the moment for all it was worth. He was looking deeply into my eyes as I came. I am sure he was amazed at seeing MILF lust for the first time.

I quickly recovered and kissed his nipples, his stomach and all the way down to his hard cock. I kissed it enthusiastically. Goodbye shy housewife, hello unleashed fox. I slipped the circumcised head into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. He groaned, "Fuck lady, you sure know how to suck cock." He had his own ideas and got to his knees, put two pillows under my head and shifted to my head so that my lips were even with his weapon. Maybe he wasn't so inexperienced after all. He moved his cock-head towards my lips and I opened and gobbled his length. I could feel it bump the back of my throat but I had learned at the swingers club how not to gag when that happens. He leisurely started fucking my face. In and out. In and out. I could feel his balls hitting my chin at the end of each in stroke. I felt his dick get very hard and I prepared myself for a giant load of cum but he pulled out suddenly and looked down at me. He likely wanted to slow down and not cum too soon. Great idea, I thought. I wanted his hard cock in my pussy.

"Give my balls a good lick MILF. And make sure their real wet." Of course, I complied. Most of the men at the swingers club shave their balls but Roderick had a very hairy sack. But I licked it until it was glossy with my saliva.

He continued, "Now for a little MILF fucking." He pulled the pillows from under my head and scurried on his knees to relocate between my legs. I looked up at this young handsome stud kneeling over me between my legs and eyeing my pussy with lust with a hard cock sticking up, ready for action. Silvia, it was one of the horniest moments of my life. I reached my hands up to him so he would know I wanted him to fuck me. I didn't want him to hold back. He fell forward onto me with most of his weight on his elbows and knees. Just the right amount of skin on skin. The tip of his cock was searching for my love canal and to help him, I reached down between our bodies and lodged the tip in the opening of my vagina. He instantly growled and thrust, balls deep into my center. He started thrusting in double time. I grabbed his ass and held on while bucking my hips in sync with him. Holy fuck, Silvia, it was un-fucking-believable to experience young, frantic, hot lust. He just kept slamming and ramming his cock into my pussy with all the energy of youth combined with primal instincts. Thank god, my vagina was so wet that his staff pistoned into me with total slick pleasure. His thick cock kept a continuous friction on my clit as it traveled in and out. That sent me on a crazy magic carpet ride of lust.

I was screaming. "Yes baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Do me baby. Do me." Soon I was having orgasm after orgasm. It came in tsunami wave after tsunami wave. It was overwhelming. I thought I would die of pleasure.

Suddenly, he went rigid and started growling garbled words, and huffing and panting with a strained look on his face. He had slammed his cock to the deepest part of me and just froze as his manhood jerked in spasms. I could feel a load of hot semen fill my vagina and trickle down the crack of my ass. He then rolled off me, panting and put his forearm over his eyes as he silently lay on his back. I felt a cold breeze on my chest and hips from the sweat of our workout.

"Oh Dorothy, you are the greatest. That was the most intense orgasm of my life. Thank you. Thank you."

Once again, I could just eat him up. I looked down at his delicious body as he lay on his back with his eyes covered. His heaving chest soon slowed as he recovered quickly from the extreme fucking we had just enjoyed. I could see his cum slicked cock lay limply to one side on his thigh. I had an urge to lick it clean but that might shock the young fellow. I sure hoped that the Cosmopolitan articles about young men getting another erection soon after cumming were right. I wanted a more leisurely fuck to complete this great experience. I snuggled up beside him silently and placed my hand on his smooth muscular stomach. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I was in no hurry to leave the side of this young hunk.

After about fifteen minutes of quiet repose, I went to the bathroom to pee and wash my pussy as best I could. I knew the semen load was so great that I might be leaking for hours. I was a bit embarrassed by the loud tinkling of the pee hitting the water in the toilet. It seemed to resonate in the tiled walls and ceiling of the bathroom. After all, Roderick was basically a complete stranger. I returned to lay at his side. He said nothing and just lay on his back with his forearm over his eyes. He seemed to be thinking deeply.

A few minutes later, he also got up and I could hear his strong stream of urine hitting the water of the toilet. Then, I could hear the faucet in the sink. The nice, refined boy was likely washing his love-making equipment as every man should after sex. His cock swung limply as he walked back to our bed. Sure enough, I could see it was still wet from the washing.

He snuggled in beside me with a concerned look on his face. "Dorothy, I am really feeling badly about blackmailing you into having sex with me. Please forgive me. It's just that one of my horniest fantasies is being with an beautiful older lady like yourself and when I told my friend and fraternity brother, Chuck, he suggested I contact you. He told me what to say to get you to be with me. I feel really bad about it"

I couldn't let him come away with a bad feeling when I knew he helped me fulfill my own fantasy about being with a young horny stud like him. I also didn't want to admit to him that I was a scheming fox that was enthusiastic even before I met him. I thought of a way to help him conquer his guilt at the same time as keep the door open for future fuck-sessions.

"Roderick, please do not be sad. I have really enjoyed my time with you. It's true that I was shocked and reluctant when you called and made your demands, but being with you has been very nice. When we were making love, I got swept up in the passion and forgot all my inhibitions. You helped me with that. Thank you very much. I placed my hand on his stomach to comfort him.

"You mean I wasn't hurting you when I lost control? I heard you moaning. But even when I thought I was hurting you, I couldn't stop fucking your pussy. My body seemed to have a mind of its own."

"No Roderick, I was loving it. You turned me on so much that I lost my usual morals. I was overwhelmed and my body also had a mind of its own. I can't believe I was holding your ass to urge you on when you mounted me and were thrusting your penis into my vagina. Don't you remember me hold on to your ass while you were doing me. That's when you know your woman is enjoying it."

"Really? Wow. Good to know."

"Just being beside you with no clothes on makes me want you to make love to me again. I feel so slutty. It's your fault but I can't help myself. You can do me again whenever you feel ready. I would really like that. Is there anything sexual that you would like to try with me?"

"Are you serious, Dorothy?"

I slipped my hand down below his waist and cupped his hairy balls. This was a better confirmation than a simple yes. His cock immediately started to come to life. My mouth watered at the thought of how it would taste and feel on my tongue.

"Oh. Okay. Sure. I always wanted to try doggy style. Would that be okay?"

I didn't want to rush things this time. This was too much fun. But my goal was to have him just as frenzied and thrusting into my pussy and just as hard. "Sure, Roderick, that's one of my favorite positions. But we don't have to rush right into that. We can do a lot of things to get ready. Why don't you just lay back and relax while I show you how a mature woman can give you pleasure."

I put two pillows under his head so he could better watch me go down on him. I have become such an exhibitionist since going to the swing club. I love it when a man watches me as I suck his dick. I would love it if there was a dozen men around the bed watching me suck this nice young man's cock.

I kissed his ear and whispered, "Just relax and let me make you feel good." I reached down and took the shaft of his flaccid penis and wrapped my right hand around it. We both looked down at my hand as I gently stroked the skin on the shaft. I whispered in his ear, "Hmmmm. Your cock feels so nice. I just love to stroke it. It makes me feel sooooo dirty" It was rising nicely as I continued. "How does that feel?"

A bit breathlessly he says, "Oh that feels real good."

His staff was soon pointing straight up to the ceiling and I gave it a few more strokes from the base where I could feel his soft pubic hair on the lower edge of my hand all the way up to the circumcised head. I could see a bead of clear precum at the opening at the top. I rolled my thumb over the head and swirled the slick liquid all around the sensitive head. The university student gave a little moan.

"Is this the way you masturbated when you were thinking about fucking me?" He said nothing and just watched my hand stroking his dick. It was getting very hard and it felt like velvet sliding over granite.

"Oh Roderick, feeling your penis is turning me on so much. I just have this giant urge to suck it. It's something I don't even do with my husband but for some reason I am drawn to do it now. Maybe I shouldn't. You will lose all respect for me." I wanted to play the prudish soccer-mom that is consumed with passion and goes beyond her usual limits.

"No, no Dorothy. I wouldn't think badly of you at all. No way."

With that I slid down between his legs where I lay on my stomach and elbows looking up at his face and his stiff cock. I circled my hand on the staff and while looking into his eyes, licked and kissed his balls. His eyes opened wide with surprise and pleasure. When I engulfed the engorged head in my mouth, he closed his eyes and a look of complete ecstasy went over his face. I decided not to stroke him while I sucked since he might cum too quickly and I wanted a good fucking. My pussy was getting drenched again.

"Silvia, did you get this turned on when you sucked your students' dicks? I thought so. It's impossible not to get turned on."

I licked the shaft up and down like a big popsicle with my flat tongue and every once and a while, I would suck the end of his cock and swirl my tongue around the head.

My pussy was burning and needed a stiff cock to quell the fire. I rose and shifted so that my knees were on each side of his waist. It was time to ride his manhood. He opened his eyes and stared at my breasts as I reached under and aimed the head of his weapon into the opening of my vagina. I lowered my body and it slipped easy in until I could feel his balls in the crack of my ass. Silvia, that cock felt fucking great.

I looked into his face and saw a bit of shyness or surprise at my forwardness. I needed to bolster him up again.

"Oh Roderick, you big stud. You have turned me into a real slut. This is all your fault. But I can't help myself. You can do anything to me and I can't stop you. If you wanted to feel my breasts that would be great."

He took the hint and grabbed a boob in each hand and massaged them deeply. It felt super.

"Yes, yes. That feels great. What has come over me? You are making me into a real slut. Oh, please be gentle."

I knew I was overdoing it but I also knew his brain was clouded by a ton of testosterone.

I leaned back while impaled and my pussy lips split open, exposing my engorged clit. I was going to rub it myself and then I had a better idea.

"Roderick, look down at how enflamed my clit is. Could you please rub it? Please. Your cock is making me crazy."

He reached down and twirled his thumb over the wet nub. The combination of that and his hard dick in my cunny, sent me over the edge to a glorious, powerful orgasm. I must have scared him with my screams but he did well to keep on rubbing my clit until it became unbearable and I seized his wrist and pulled his hand away. I then hugged him closely while still impaled on his cock and thanked him profusely. That was no act.

"Oh baby, what have you done to me? You have turned me into a cock-loving slut. Oh my, heavens. What have you done? Would you like to mount me and fuck me doggy-style?" He nodded enthusiastically.

Now was the time for his doggy-style fantasy but I needed a bit of time for my girlie parts to settle down. An idea sprang into my mind that fit my exhibitionist side and his young curiosity. I rose my bottom off his cock and turned around so that my knees were still beside his knees. Then I went down on all fours and with my bottom only a couple of feet from his eyes, he could see my entire ass and pussy area clearly and up close. I wanted a breather and I wanted him super horny.

"Oh Roderick, take a good look at the pussy you are going to fuck. Look at how much you have turned me on." I reached under with my hand and spread the inner red lips surrounding the opening to my vagina. The young man likely hasn't been this up close to a woman's sexual equipment. "Use me. Use my pussy Roderick. I'm yours."

Looking under and between my legs at his face, I saw his eyes concentrating on my cunny. He reached a hand out and I could feel his fingers stroke the lips and then a finger went into my wet love canal. When I didn't move, he likely knew that he could do anything. He brazenly began to feel my entire crotch area, even my ass-hole. I could see his manhood getting very erect and I knew something was building. Some good fucking was about to happen.

Sure enough, he made an animal grunt and then pushed me forward. He then scurried behind me to his knees. I knew and welcomed the fact that the boy would now experience a doggy-style fuck for the first time. I put my chest to the bed and spread my legs to give him a clear path to his target. He put his hands on my hips and moved into position. I felt the tip of his dick a bit low of the right spot so I spread my legs a bit to adjust. I grasped a handful of sheet in each hand and prepared to be penetrated. The head of his penis is large and it took some pushing before the walls opened suddenly and he thrust in balls-deep. Silvia, I swear I could literally see stars, the pleasure was so great.

"Oh Rod baby, your cock feels so good. Do me. Use me lover." Nowadays, I love talking dirty when I am getting fucked and girl, was I getting fucked with a capital F. He rammed his dick into me so hard my body rocked with every thrust. It dawned on me that other than a few animal noises, he never said anything when he was in a passionate frenzy. Likely too shy. I decided to help him out. "Tell me how my pussy feels baby. Go ahead. How does it feel to fuck my MILF pussy?"

He spoke up, "Your pussy feels great, so motherfucking great. I can see my cock going in and out of your pussy. Wow. That looks incredible."

"Well, baby it feels incredible for me too. Don't stop. Don't stop fucking my pussy. Use me."

He picked up his pace and slammed into me with mindless exuberance. He chanted "FUCK" with every thrust. The room rang out with, "FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK." as he pounded home. I was having multiple orgasms that left me breathless. Finally he froze and let out a long, "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK" and came inside of me. We fell in a sweating heap onto the bed.

We dozed off for an hour or so. I had to get home so I dressed after checking myself in the hotel bathroom for love bite marks. I told Roderick to call me any time he was in town but not to tell anyone how he made me into a "cock-loving MILF." I do hope he calls.

So Silvia, that is my horny student stud story. Aren't I a cock-loving MILF? What the hell. I'm loving it.

12