Soccer-Mom: Student's Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she climbs up and straddles my waist and impales herself on my stiff dick. She undulates her hips getting maximum friction to her cunny. I almost feel like she is using me. But wow, her pussy is like a fur lined glove caressing my cock. Use me.

She coos, "Oh Roderick, you big stud. You have turned me into a real slut. This is all your fault. But I can't help myself. You can do anything to me and I can't stop you. If you wanted to feel my breasts that would be great."

Maybe I AM in control here. Let's take a couple of handfuls of MILF tit and enjoy the ride. Her nipples are so hard. Fuck, I'm sure if you look up 'MILF Slut' in Wikipedia, you'll see a big picture of Dorothy. But she is MY 'MILF Slut'.

"Yes, yes. That feels great. What has come over me? You are making me into a real slut. Oh, please be gentle." I rest my case. Even she sees what she has turned into.

She leans back on her haunches and looks down where our loins are joined, cock-in-pussy.

"Roderick, look down at how enflamed my clit is. Could you please rub it? Please. Your cock is making me crazy." Why not strum a tune on her clit? Let's twirl my thumb over this hard little pleasure nub. She is going crazy on my cock. She is shaking and moaning like she is plugged into an electric socket. Now that's a mind-blowing orgasm. Yeah baby! She goes a bit limp. Sure, give me a big hug and try to calm down.

"Oh baby, another orgasm! Oh my, heavens. You HAVE turned me into a cock-loving slut. Roderick, would you like to mount me and fuck me doggy-style now?"

Bingo! I nod an enthusiastic YES!

What's she doing? She just got off my dick, turned on a dime, still straddling me but backwards and went down on all fours with her bare ass and pussy right in front of my face.

"Oh Roderick, take a good look at the pussy you are going to fuck. Look at how much you have turned me on." That is one beautiful pussy and asshole. She reaches under and spreads the lips of her pussy to fully expose the smaller rose-like lips surrounding her vagina. "Use me. Use this pussy Roderick. It's yours."

What the hell, if it's mine, why don't I get a good feel? Nice, very nice. How about a finger right in the love hole. Boy, her pussy just wraps itself around even my small finger. Fucking amazing. Her cunt is so wet. Why don't I just spread this juice all over her crotch, right up to that little light brown asshole of hers. Sweet. Thanks for gynecology lesson, sweetheart. Consider your pussy 'used' for my education. Haha. Hope you got your rocks off showing your girl stuff.

Now for some doggy-time! I push her forward and free my legs. She re-positions herself a bit further forward and I move in between her knees and behind that sweet tight ass. I hold her hips and move my cock towards her pussy. Shit, missed. She spreads her legs a bit, lowering her butt and I take the hint and try again. Sure enough, experience counts and my dick-head is lodged perfectly at the entrance. The head of my cock is too big to enter, just like before, but now I know it just needs a good thrust to break through the tight entrance and I also know it won't hurt her. She loves a good fuck. THRUST. Oh mother, her pussy is soooo fucking sweet when I am balls deep. I look down as I pull my cock slowly out of her pussy. It is shiny with pussy juice and her pussy holds onto my dick and extends out from her body a bit like it doesn't want to let go. Her ass cheeks are wide open and I can see her asshole just a short distance above my dick. Is that a horny sight or what? Push that cock into that hot pussy, Roderick. This is your dream fuck. My god, that feels so good I almost want to weep in joy. YES!

"Tell me how my pussy feels baby. Go ahead. How does it feel to fuck my MILF pussy?"

"Your pussy feels great, so motherfucking great. I can see my cock going in and out of your pussy. Wow. That looks incredible."

Man, I feel like a king up here with my head held high and my red-headed MILF lover down there with me feeding my big cock into her hot box. And she just loves it! Wouldn't it be great to be fucking her at center field at half-time at the Super Bowl with everyone cheering as I drill her.

"Well, baby it feels incredible for me too. Don't stop. Don't stop fucking my pussy. Use me." Wow, she is even backing up on me to get more dick friction. I puff up my chest. Look at me world! I am fucking this hot babe and she is fucking loving it!

She has such a dirty mouth when she is fucking. Down and dirty. I love hearing her get off. But I should talk more when I am fucking rather than just thinking all these filthy thoughts. I love hearing her talk filthy. Bet she would love me doing the same. I never suspected women had dirty minds and mouths like us guys. Whew, welcome to a new way of thinking. I'm now AM not PM. That's After MILF not Before MILF. Haha.

Let's hold her hips and thrust into this sweet pussy while adding a dirty word. Thrust. "FUCK" Ah, that felt good saying that. Okay, let's do multiple thrusts and words. "FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK." God, I'm going to cum. "FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK." WOW. "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK" My dick is sending spasms of semen into her center. Whew. FUCKING FANTASTIC. Touchdown!

We fall over in a heap, panting and laughing. It's great to be alive. I sleep for an hour or so and when I wake up, Dorothy tells me I can call her for a booty call any time but she doesn't want me to tell anyone how I made her into a cock-loving MILF.

Seems like a good deal to me.

12