Social Networking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha. No a totally together women with a loving husband who has pulled a muscle in her leg just one week before the half marathon that she has waited all year to run."

"Well, I only know one of your friends that is a runner. It must be Chelsea?"

"Yes, she was bumping up her training distance when she apparently pulled a muscle in her upper leg. She says it is very painful and it really hampers her running. I told her that you could make her all better by a week from Saturday. "

Chelsea was Heather's hottest friend. She was originally from Australia and spoke with that cute accent. I loved to hear her speak. She was intelligent which was so sexy. I always found an excuse to talk with her just to hear her talk. I constantly flirted with her over the years but she never seemed to notice. She seemed to have a great relationship with Travis her husband. They never could keep their hands off of each other. She looked like a runner. She was of average height with short blonde hair and a toned body. There has been many a night that I fantasized about touching her tight body. Of course, it was just a fantasy. I never dreamed that I would get the chance.

At this time, I was weighing the possibility of massaging my fantasy girl with the thought that I was afraid to go down that road again considering how Heather had reacted lately.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea. I only was trained in sensual massage. I know very little about sports injuries."

"C'mon, she has tried to get in with a physical therapist but they are all booked with the big race coming up. She has trained for a year to finish this race. It is a very big deal. She said for me to beg you. She even said if you would do it, Travis would come over and help you cut down that tree behind the garage. She is desperate."

"I don't know. I thought we needed a cooling off period for you. It has been so intense lately."

"This is a simple massage, no touching her pussy or her boobs, just work out the pain from her pulled muscle. Really, I'm not horny at all thinking about it. I'll invite them both over for dinner on Sunday and you can massage her leg after dinner. I will make Travis help with dishes."

"Ok, it sounds pretty tame. Make sure you tell Chelsea that I am not a trained physical therapist. I don't want to make it worse. I will read up on sports injuries before Sunday and try to do a good job. I do know this. She should rest her legs as much as possible and alternate heat and ice on the sore leg as often as she can. No training this week."

"She will be so relieved. She was sure you would not do it. She was actually crying on the phone today with me at lunch. You are such a sweetie."

I actually was relieved. This sounded very non-sexual. Chelsea was not a needy woman. I really believed she had it all together. Even though I was totally hot for her, this would be very easy to control myself. Heck, her husband would be in the house. Don't get me wrong; I was still plenty excited to touch this hot little Aussie but I would be a total professional.

Sunday was a chilly day and we decided to serve hot soup and have sandwiches. Heather makes a mean potato bacon chowder and it was the perfect day for that type of meal. Chelsea and Travis arrived about five and we made small talk before dinner. Chelsea volunteered to help Heather make the sandwiches so Travis and I made our way out to the back yard to check out the maple tree that needed to be cut down.

"I can't believe that you volunteered to help me cut down this tree. I have been putting it off for two years."

"I have a new chain saw that I have been dying to try out and you are really helping Chelsea out if you can get her leg in shape before Saturday. You have no idea how important this race is to her. She is afraid she is going to get old and this race proves to her that she has still got it. If she finishes this race we will both be so proud of her. She has only been running for a year and six months and this is her dream distance. She has no desire to run a marathon. She has said many times to me. If I can run 13.1 miles and not collapse I will be happy forever."

"I sure hope I can help her. Is her leg any better after resting for several days?"

"Yeah, but it is still very tight. I think it needs some stretching and the massage should loosen the muscles. But I'm sure you know all about that. You are the Masseur."

"You know Travis that I am not trained for sports injuries. I just took an 8 week class, I'm no physical therapist."

"Chelsea tells me that you come highly recommended. I will be happy for whatever you can do. She has to finish that race. It is so important to her."

"I will do whatever I can."

Dinner was great. We talked about Chelsea and the importance of the race and how she would do anything to get better. As soon as we finished supper, I said.

"Well, it looks like Chelsea and I get out of doing dishes. We have a runner to fix up."

We walked upstairs to the spare bedroom. I had set up the massage table as before but this time I had a heating pad heating up beside the table. Chelsea had worn a sweat suit but when we got upstairs she shed the jacket and pants. She was wearing her running gear. She had blue nylon running shorts and a yellow singlet on and looked like quite the runner. I asked her to get on the table on her tummy and as she did I placed the heating pad on her left upper leg where she had describe her pulled muscle was.

"Where exactly is the pain?"

"Up a little higher. There that's it."

I had placed the heating pad just under the hem of her running shorts. The shorts were quite short so the heating pad was just up to where her butt cheek met her leg. I wrapped the pad around her leg to the left and in between her legs on the right.

"I have done a little reading on how physical therapists would handle this injury. They have those big heavy pads that are heated and they lay them on the spot for ten minutes or so. I don't have those kinds of pads so we are going to have to heat the muscle the old fashioned way."

I grabbed her leg on both sides and held the pad close to her skin to keep the heat intensely on the sore spot.

"Let me know if it gets too hot."

"OK"

As I held the heating pad in place I made conversation.

"So Chelsea, how did you injure the leg?"

"I was so crazy, I was trying to run 10 miles last Tuesday and I didn't properly stretch before the run. I had worked all day and I was trying to get the run in before it got dark. At about five miles I felt a slight pain. I kept pushing myself and it wasn't two blocks later that I felt something pull in my thigh. It hurt so badly; so I started walking. I barely made it back to my car. I was truly a sight. I was limping down the road like a kangaroo and crying like a wee little tot."

Chelsea's Australian accent was just the cutest thing. I felt like I was talking to Olivia Newton --John in Grease.

"It's always the way. As soon as you get close to the race everybody tries to push it so they are confident that they can finish. I believe in really taking it easy before you run a long way so your body can handle the stress on the big day. I guess you have no choice but to do that now."

"All the girls really are complimentary of your massage skills. I really hope you can help me. You know my bum is about on fire now."

"I love to hear you talk. I think we have enough heat on the muscle now."

I moved the heating pad away and her skin was pretty red. I started to rub both of my hands up Chelsea's leg so my fingers went just slightly under the hem of her shorts.

"Am I hitting the spot? How high does the pain go?"

"It really goes right to the bottom of my bum but it goes down my leg a bit, to slightly above my knee."

I adjusted my massage to match the area she described.

"Yes, that is just right. Just a little more pressure please."

I increased the pressure and started the semi-circular motion that I had used on my wife's other friends.

"Is there any pain? I don't want to do any damage."

"No, it feels wonderful. I can see why you come highly recommended. "

I continued on this same leg for several minutes. It was hard to keep the pressure on constantly so I sometimes rested by rubbing both upper legs with a softer stroke. Occasionally, I would touch the bottom of her ass cheeks but that was the extent of my straying strokes. I could see the bottom of her butt cheeks. No panties were visible but I guessed that she was wearing a thong. Conversation died down and Chelsea seemed to become very relaxed.

"Are you falling asleep up there?"

"Just about. You are very good at this. I think I may want the full treatment next time. I hear you give a wonderful foot massage."

What is she talking about "next time"? I thought that this was a one time thing. This is supposed to be totally safe and professional.

"Heather is a blabber mouth about the foot massages."

"I think Heather is not the only one. I heard it from Marie and especially Becca."

"How about we just concentrate on the leg tonight?"

"Ok, but I reserve the right to get the full treatment or you will be cutting down that tree all by yourself."

"Sounds like blackmail to me."

"Anything to get this feeling; I can just imagine this all over my body. How about after the race I will be in need of a total body massage on Saturday night."

"Will my firewood be all stacked behind the garage by then?"

"Travis is going to the race with me but he has to leave town at five because he is driving all the way to Iowa for work on Monday."

"Can I trust you to deliver on the tree cutting help? You aren't playing me are you?"

"I promise Travis will come over the next Saturday to cut down that tree."

"Ok, I guess you are trustworthy. I am supposed to go to Heather's sister's house for my brother-in-laws birthday but I would love to get out of that. It is always so boring. We will have to get an agreement from Heather and Travis to our plans. I think this is a win-win for both of us."

"Keep rubbing, I think you are just starting to loosen that muscle."

"How about we switch back to the heating pad? We don't want to over work the muscle. Tomorrow, you can let me know how it feels and we will decide how to proceed for the rest of the week."

I called for Heather and Travis to come up so we could discuss the details. Hopefully, our plan will be accepted by them. When they made it upstairs, Chelsea spoke up.

"You have a real Prince there Heather. I think he did me a world of good. I think maybe I can run that race after all."

We went downstairs for a drink and agreed on the schedule. Heather was reluctant to go to her sister's alone but saw the look in my eye and agreed.

I went to Chelsea's house on Tuesday and Thursday and repeated the leg massage. She seemed ready to go after the Thursday massage and gave me a big hug after I loaded my massage table into the van.

Heather kept me busy birthday shopping on Saturday so we didn't get to go to the race and cheer Chelsea on. We did get a call from Chelsea at the finish line. She was so excited because she broke two hours and finished the race without walking. I asked about the leg and she said it did wonderfully. She praised her "trainer" that got her through the race. Travis and her were going out to lunch and then going home to pack. Travis was to leave at five and Chelsea would be over at our house about six. The birthday party started at six so Heather would be gone by then.

I was unsure what to expect from Chelsea and needed to talk the evening through with Heather. We arrived at home about three o'clock and I asked her.

"What do you think I should expect tonight with Chelsea? I have had very uneventful massage sessions so far. We were just concerned about her injury and getting through the race."

"I think it will be more of the same. I don't see Chelsea as being very wild. I think she will be sore from the race and want you to make her feel better."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay around and watch?"

"No, that will just make everyone self-conscious. I don't expect any fireworks tonight. But if there is I want to hear every juicy detail."

"Uh, what juicy details am I allowed to do?"

"Oh, a little of this and a little of that."

"I need specifics; you never know when you will be watching. By the way, are we setting up the video camera?"

"Don't you think that is perverted?"

"If it is what turns you on it is not perverted. I will do whatever you like."

"OK, I guess I would like it on. Call me sick but I love it when you touch my friends."

"You're sick...Ha...You said to call you sick."

"Really, Heather what is off limits?"

"You can touch her anywhere on her body that she lets you but you must remain clothed at all times and I don't want any hanky panky -- that is reserved for me and you. You are starting to get me excited for no reason. I'm sure that Chelsea will want a totally professional massage. She is just so conservative.

We set up the room as we did before. We had the relaxation tape playing and candles burning to set the mood. Chelsea concealed the video camera on the corner shelf and agreed to turn it on before she left.

Chelsea arrived about 5:30 stating that Travis had got an early start trying to get there by ten o'clock. Heather was still fiddling in the bathroom with her make-up but soon made it into the living room. We both congratulated Chelsea on her race. Chelsea gushed on and on about how I had saved the day for her and that she would never forget it.

Heather gathered up the presents and then stated that she forgot her cell phone in the bedroom so she could return to the guest room to start the tape. Heather said her goodbyes and departed to her sister's house. As soon as Heather left, Chelsea said.

"Do you have a beer? I have been watching my calories for at least six months and tonight I want to splurge. In fact, I want a real beer not a light beer."

"I have just the thing for you."

I pulled the refrigerator door open and opened a Miller.

"Enjoy the high life."

Chelsea quickly gulped nearly half of a bottle and let out a satisfied sigh.

"I have been waiting for this for a long time."

"Really missed your beer huh?"

"No, I'm talking about the massage silly. This is just courage." (Holding the beer up). I have been listening to the girls for weeks and weeks about how wonderful your massage is. I feel like I have gotten the "light" version so far. I think I'm ready for the real thing. It's time to live the "High Life."

"Wow, so what is the real thing?"

"Full sensual massage from head to toe...especially the toes."

"Man, you all never forget the foot massage. Ok, let's go to the bedroom and get started."

I led Chelsea to the spare bedroom and showed her the table.

"If you get settled in on the table I will get my oils warm and meet you back here in a few minutes. I left to go to the kitchen to warm the oils and soon made my way back into the bedroom. Chelsea was lying on her tummy with the towel draped over her torso to half way up her back. I immediately tried to assess what she was wearing under the towel but could not really tell. I walked up beside her and touched her head.

"I guess this is where I start. Head to toe right?"

"I want the full treatment. I had a hard day and I deserve a reward."

Suddenly, I noticed her clothes stacked neatly on the bed. I saw a pair of workout pants, crop top, socks, shoes, a black lace bra and panties to match. I'm not too good at math but I counted about everything in that stack that she could have been wearing. Oh my God, she must be naked under the towel. I started to doubt that was possible so I took a quick grab of her butt cheek. Nope, no clothes under here.

"Did you misplace your knickers?"

"Nope, you can't get a proper massage with all those clothes getting in the way. Besides, I paid $85 for that bra and panty set; I'm not going to let you get massage oil all over it."

I'm guessing the sides of my mouth nearly touched my ears with that comment. My smile was surely a mile wide. I started massaging Chelsea's scalp. Her blonde hair was thick but very soft. I have never seen a woman not appreciate a good scalp massage. It did wonders to relax someone. Chelsea was no exception. She became very quiet and seemed to melt into the massage table.

Eventually, I started on her shoulders. I folded back the towel to her waist and oiled up her entire back. Chelsea just purred with every stroke.

"Oh, that feels so good. I had no idea my back muscles would be so sore."

Chelsea's arms were under the small pillow I had provided and the side of her small boobs were visible. Chelsea must have weighed about 120 pounds and her B size breasts were perfect for her body. I started to think about female runners bouncing their boobs for 13 miles and thought that it might be uncomfortable.

"Do female runners have problems with chafing and pain from bouncing throughout a race?"

"Yeah, I do at least. I try to wear a good sports bra but no matter what your boobs bounce up and down the whole race. They get very sore. Sometimes my nipples rub on the bra and they get sore to the touch. I don't think they are that bad this time.

"I always had trouble with my legs rubbing together. I used to put Vaseline on them to keep them from getting chafed."

"Yeah, I used to have that problem until I lost all my weight."

I had made many passes up and down her back from her shoulders to her waist. I decided to see how far I could go with Chelsea. I moved my hands to her sides for awhile. With every stroke I touched more and more of her breasts. There was no resistance. I continued to the point where I was now touching her entire nipple with every stroke. The nipples were getting harder and harder. Normally, I would have stopped after a few strokes but this was too good. Chelsea's boobs were firm and her dark pink nipples were the perfect size. The nipples stood out about the thickness of my index finger. My back massage had turned into a boob massage and I was in no hurry to stop. I now squeezed the nipples after taking the full breast into my hands.

"So is the massage taking away the aches and pains of running?"

"Not quite...keeping rubbing."

I now alternated from her shoulders to her tits. I enjoyed the boob massage the best but I think she seemed to loose all resistance with the back and shoulder massage. After several minutes, I walked to the bottom of the table and being careful to not block the video camera I started massaging her calves and thighs. I adjusted the towel upwards but I did not uncover that sweet ass just yet. I ran my hands from bottom to top many times and I could tell that this was helping her sore leg muscles. Suddenly, Chelsea pulled her hand from under the pillow and reached back and grabbed the towel. She quickly pulled it off of her butt and tossed it to the floor saying.

"I wanted the full treatment. I don't want you to miss any spots."

Her naked ass was now flashing right in my face. Her creamy white skin was very smooth and a quick splash of massage oil made my hands flow slickly over her buns. I opened her ass up with each stroke and enjoyed the view of her pussy from behind. Her pussy was covered with light brown curly hair. The scent of the massage oil was masked by the scent of her pussy juices that were undoubtedly flowing from her pussy.

"How about that foot massage now? Please turn over and I will try to ease the pains in your feet."

Chelsea slowly turned over. She made no effort to cover up her chest or her pussy and I made no effort to stop starring. I grabbed one foot and then the other and squeezed the balls of her feet and ran my thumb down the length of her sole. My eyes were buried deep into the area between her legs. The pussy lips were now poking out of the hair. Her hair was trimmed but was still cut in the traditional "V" shape. The hair was light enough that I could easily make out her inner lips protruding slightly from her slit.