Sofia's Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no one waiting for them in the corridor as Sofia came out of the ladies room. She went up the stairs and back to her cubicle; none of her colleagues around suspected anything. Minutes later she spied Mona walking briskly past her office. No one would ever suspect her of anything resembling foul play.

9.

It was Saturday evening. An early rain shower had fallen over the city during the afternoon and it was a good thing it had cleared off before the evening arrived. The streets were filled with people out to enjoy a good evening, as were Patrik and his wife, Sofia.

He drove while she gave him directions to her boss's home. She was wearing a purple evening dress cut at her chest which stopped few inches above her knee, with black stockings under black open-toed stilettos. The dress rode up her thigh and Patrik had to force himself to keep his eyes on the road just not to look at her, lovely, as she was.

They arrived at Dennis's home just before dusk and slid into a parking space. He turned off the engine then looked at her.

"Are you ready, my love?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so," she smiled. Her lips glimmered red from her lipstick. "Say something nice to me."

"You look beautiful, always," he said.

"Thanks," she replied.

They got out the car then entered the building. Up the elevator they rode till they got to the top floor. She held her husband's hand and led the way to her boss's apartment door. She knocked on it and it wasn't long before it inched open. Sofia was surprised to see Mona staring back at her from behind the door before opening it wider. She was wearing a smart dress with half-circle cups for her cleavage. The dress had a smooth flow down to her feet and her hair was tied in a bun behind her head. She had on lovely make-up and was looking anything but her dowdy self as she usually did while at the office. The dress looked tight on her and her breasts looked like they wanted to pour out of her dress.

"Why, hi there, Sofia." She pulled Sofia towards her in an embrace. "For a minute there I was wondering if you'd be coming or not, but Dennis told me you would." She let Patrik in then closed the door and turned to shake his hand. Sofia had already told him about her so it was of little surprise to him.

Mona led the way into the apartment. TV noise was coming from the living room when they entered. Three men were seated there watching a soccer match. At the sound of Mona's entry, they turned their heads from the TV to view their arriving guests.

Dennis got up and approached Sofia, grinning from ear to ear while his two friends stood as well. They were wearing black jackets and open shirts.

"And here's the lady of the evening we've been waiting for," Dennis said as he planted a kiss on Sofia's cheeks. "I'm glad you made it," he said.

"I told you I would," she replied.

"And you did," he turned and shook Patrik's hand, told him what a pleasure it was to finally meet with him. "Sofia talks about you all the time," he said.

"And she of you," Patrik responded. Both men saw the irony in this statement and laughed.

"I'll bet she did. Come on in, let me introduce you to the rest of the gang."

He introduced Patrik and Sofia to his two friends. The first was Maurice, an engineering consultant who worked in London. The other was Ade, a pilot for Iberia Airlines. Both men smiled as they shook hands with them. Maurice stood at almost the same height as Dennis, although he had a slimmer frame. His head was long and shaped in the form of a dome, with wide eyes and thick lips. Ade was of average height and thick-set. There was an air of authority about him, and Patrik reckoned he was the sort of man whom a lot of women would be dying to flock to. That he was a pilot made that all the more obvious. He had a well maintained afro which his friends joked could barely carry his pilot's cap whenever he flew.

Mona pulled Sofia with her into the kitchen to help her with the drinks; it was a good place for both women to make chatter.

"Have you been here long?" Sofia asked her the minute they entered the kitchen.

"Going on ten minutes now," answered Mona as she opened the door of the fridge and took out a bottle of scotch and another of rum. "For a minute I thought I was going to be the only one to handle them. Just glad you made it."

Sofia took the ice tray from inside the freezer while Mona took out glasses from inside a cabinet drawer. They were talking and grinning at each other like long-ago college friends while they poured and mixed the drinks.

"Besides you and I, do you think he's fucking anyone else at the agency?"

Mona looked at her. "You mean Dennis? No, I don't think so."

"How come all the time he brought me here I never knew about you?"

"That's probably because I knew when you'd be here with him. I usually drop by in the evenings."

From the living room came the sound of music playing, intermingled with laughter. The boys were really having a swell time with each other. Done with the drinks, Mona placed them on a tray and together she and Sofia returned to the living room.

"Drinks, everyone!" Mona announced as she entered the living room.

The guys got up and each picked up a glass. It was Dennis who gave the toast.

"Here's to a fun evening!" He said. Everybody clinked their glasses then took a sip from it. And just like that, the festivities for the evening began.

10.

Someone muted the sound of the TV, leaving the music coming from the stereo to play on. Patrik took his glass and returned to his chair while Dennis pushed the centre table to a corner to make more space before coming back to join them. Mona was sandwiched between her boss and Maurice while Ade danced with Sofia. Their bodies clashed and mingled against each other; bursts of laughter and giggles merged as one.

Patrik's eyes moved from one woman to the other. Maurice was behind Mona and had his hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around Dennis' neck, pulling his face towards hers. Ade was taking control of the situation: he had Sofia in his arms and was kissing her while at the same time grinding his hips against hers. Patrik drained the remainder of his glass then sat back to enjoy the show; his erection was throbbing within his pants.

Clothes began to loosen. Dennis and Maurice joined hands getting Mona out of her evening dress. Patrik wasn't surprised to see that just like his wife, she too, wasn't wearing any panties, aside from her black nylon stockings and garter belt. Her tits fell like a pair of balloons. Both men reached for one and popped it into their mouth. She stood between them, resting her arms on their shoulders and surrendered herself to her delight as one of them massaged the growth of dark hair that was her pussy region. Sofia was kneeling before Ade sucking his cock. Her hands were on his hips while he bent over her, pulling up her skirt to get sight of her ass. A while later she stood up for him to help her out of her clothes. By this time Mona was sitting on the sofa with Dennis feeding her his cock from within his pants while Maurice had his head buried between her open legs. The moans coming from her mouth rose and fell sharply while her hips undulated themselves to the pleasure she was receiving from Maurice's probing tongue.

Sofia grinned at her husband while Ade stood beside her, working himself quickly out of his clothes. When done, he kicked his shoes and clothes to the side then came after Sofia. He roughly pulled down her dress then gobbled on her tits while his hands rummaged over her body. He was a predator and she was his prey, and the look of happiness on her face would have dispelled any from thinking she wasn't having fun. He lay on the carpet floor while she sat on his face, offering him her fanny while his cock stood in front of her like a tent pole. But not for long as her mouth found it and jammed it down her throat. Patrik unzipped his pants and stroked his cock while he watched.

From the sofa, Maurice was now thrusting his cock into Mona, holding her legs on his shoulders, while Dennis took off his clothes. Mona cried out in response to Maurice's cock slamming into her. Dennis returned to them, now naked, and as if they'd planned it, Maurice got up and started undressing while Dennis took his place. He leaned over her and Mona's moans filled the room each time he buried his cock all the way inside her cunt. Her hands came to his shoulders and she held onto him while he kept on fucking her.

By this time Sofia had turned over and sat impaled on Ade's cock with her back towards him. She leaned back and moved her hips in rhythm to his cock slipping in and out of her. Patrik saw her cum juice dripping down his shaft. Ade thrust his cock up and down, his testicles bouncing along, while Sofia took him. After a little while she stopped and rotated herself, still impaled on his prick till she was facing him and proceeded to ride him hard and fast. Maurice came to join them. He finger-fucked Sofia's anus while she was still riding his friend. Seconds later he indicated that he wanted a piece of her ass. Ade held Sofia over him, her ass sticking up the air, as Maurice came over her. Holding his cock in his hand like a searchlight, it's head found Sofia's opening and she grabbed hold of his thigh and cried out as he thrust his cock into her second hole. Sofia's body went into involuntary spasms right away and she had a roaring orgasm as both men began fucking her in rotation. Both men kissed her lips and neckline while she moved her hips between them.

Dennis by now had Mona on her arms and knees on the carpet and was fucking her from behind.

"Yeah... Yeah, that's it, bitch!" He growled into her ear. "I want you to cum! Cum for me, bitch!"

Dennis was breathing down her neck and slipped his tongue into her ear. He had one hand rubbing her clit from beneath her legs while still fucking her from behind: It was too much for Mona. Her breathing was already laboured and she muttered a lengthy moan as her climax washed over her. She fell flat on the carpet with her hips still in the air, but still Dennis kept pounding her from behind. Her ass cheeks looked like twin mountain peaks, the way his rod disappeared in and out of her. She signalled a time-out and Dennis withdrew from her, his shaft wet with the stain of her cum juice. He kissed her face and muttered something to her before going over to join his friends.

Dennis knelt over Ade's face and offered his cock to Sofia. "Better clean it off, Agency Bitch!" He ordered.

Sofia opened her mouth and grunted as she took her boss's cock into her mouth, sucking the tip of his cock before taking in more of him. She was in the rapture—she was at the peak of sexual delight. At that moment she would have done anything just to get satisfied. Her face and hair was matted with sweat.

Mona sat up watching the three men screw Sofia, getting her strength back. She, too, wanted some DP before the night was over. She turned to look at Patrik and went over to him.

"May I?" She enquired as she knelt before him, taking his cock from his hand and stroking it for him. "You ought to have a woman doing this for you."

"Sofia does it for me every night," he said.

"I'll bet she does. Too bad she's too busy right now to attend to you. But maybe I can help out with that." She lowered her head and began sucking his cock. She slid her mouth along his shaft then returned to swallow him again, making sweet, throaty sounds while she did. Patrik sank into the immense warmth of her mouth; his eyes went from her to the performance his Sofia was giving amongst the three men.

After a while Sofia was on her knees with the three men before her, and she was taking turns sucking their cocks. She stroked two cocks at the same time while one of the brothers jammed her face against the other. They were practically punishing her mouth. Strings of saliva dribbled from her chin all the way down her tits.

"Damn!" moaned Ade. "You sure weren't lying about this bitch, Dennis. She sure loves sucking cock!"

Dennis roared with laughter. "I told you, didn't I? Why else do you think I call her 'Agency Bitch'?"

Maurice left them and approached Mona from behind. He pulled her up but had her continue sucking Patrik while he went at her from behind. She had her mouth engulfed with cock and nearly gagged on it when Maurice began fucking her. He slapped her ass cheeks, snapped at her to shut the fuck up, while still pounding her hard. Patrik couldn't tell who was moaning loudest—him or Mona. A moment later a wave of sensation rose deep from within his balls and he announced that he was about to cum. He held Mona's face to his cock; she was still moaning on and on from the onslaught she was getting from behind. His body tensed and he grunted as he pumped loads of cum into her mouth.

"Swallow that cum, bitch!" Maurice snapped at her from behind. As if to emphasize his intention, he gave her ass cheek another loud slap. "Go on, swallow it!"

Mona grunted with pain and excitement. Her mouth was still on Patrik's prick and like that she took in his cum down her throat. Some dribbled down her chin and on Patrik's pants but she licked every missed bit off him.

"Come on, guys," said Dennis, picking Sofia up to her feet. "Let's take things into the bedroom. Patrik, you can come join us later."

Sofia blew her husband a kiss goodbye while her boss led her towards the bedroom with Ade following behind. Maurice was still fucking Mona from behind and suddenly he pulled out of her and made her kneel before him. He jerked his cock inches from her face; every muscle on his arm stood out and he cried out as spurts of cum shot like missiles and landed on her forehead. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked the remainder of what he had.

----

Patrik was still seated there at the couch when the bedroom door came open an hour later. Dennis and his friends walked out, all three of them laughing and elbowing each other with humour.

"Hey there, Patrik," Dennis cocked a thumb over his shoulder at his bedroom. "Sofia wants you to join her."

The three of them came and sat on the sofa to watch TV while Patrik went towards the bedroom, undoing the buttons of his shirt while he did.

Sofia lay on the bed beside Mona, with her legs spread lazily before her. Her body bore stains of cum and sweat. The room reeked of semen and pussy juice; the bed sheets were scattered and there was cum all over it. Sofia smiled at him as he approached the bed. His hands shook with excitement as he struggled to free his legs from his pants.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Sofia," he said to her. "And you're going to pay for it."

"Oh, darling, I've been so naughty," she murmured with a dreamy voice. She held her legs open for him. "Please come here and punish me."

And he did.

11.

The logs of wood were still burning in the fireplace. Bach had given way to Chopin on the stereo system. Sofia was sucking her husband's cock frantically now, tugging at his testicles, willing him to cum.

"Such a lovely story," Patrik muttered. His hand caressed his wife's hair as she kept on sucking him. "I love it whenever you tell it."

"I'll bet you do," she paused in her sucking. "Did I tell you Dennis will be taking his vacation in June, as well?"

"Really?"

She nodded. "His was supposed to be in September, but he says he wants to travel to Turkey with us. He's got more adventures lined up for us."

"You've already agreed to him travelling with us?"

"Yes. And I know you'd like it too." She went back to sucking his cock.

"Ohhhh... such a nasty wife you are!" He cried out seconds before he unleashed a torrent of cum inside her mouth.

Minutes later, after she'd cleaned him off, husband and wife cuddled on the divan bed, while the sonorous music of Chopin draped over them like a curtain of love.

12