Softly

Story Info
He kisses her softly.
1.5k words
3.77
24.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her softly. He brushed his lips over hers, kissing the corners briefly. Softly, again and again he teased her mouth with his until she whimpered. His breath was warm and mingled with hers as she exhaled onto his lips. He held her face in his hands as he kissed her mouth, this time with more force and passion. She clung to his shoulders and swayed, leaning her body into his. His muscular arms and shoulders felt incredible under her hands as she groped his upper body, clinging tightly as they kissed.

Remaining composed, he began to slowly slide his tongue into her mouth, rubbing her tongue and teeth. He swirled his tongue deep in her mouth, plunging deeply, with growing fervour. As his passion grew, he moved one hand into her hair, holding the back of her head steady under the onslaught of his mouth. With his other hand he caressed downward, touching her neck and sliding underneath her shirt, touching the tops of her breasts above her bra. Her ample cleavage seemed to swell above her bra. His cock swelled and ached within his jeans. He wanted her badly.

He reached below and pulled her t-shirt up over her head. He took in the sight of her in just her bra and jeans. The bra was black, lace and see through. He could see her pink nipples peeking through the fabric, hard and desperately seeking attention. He lowered his head and breathed warm breath over the fabric. Looking down at him, she ran her fingers in his hair and tugged his head closer. He opened his mouth and licked her nipple through the lace. She groaned as his hands ran up and down her back, settling on her ass and squeezing. Her jeans were tight, and made her ass high and round.

She reached her arms out, grabbing hold of the hem of his shirt and pulling it up over his head. He momentarily lifted his mouth from her breasts to allow her to remove his shirt. His jeans remained on but he unbuttoned them. Kneeling in front of her he reached his hands up her legs and again squeezed her ass. He raised himself up on his knees and kissed her body from between her breasts down to the top of her jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, nuzzling as he exposed more of her fevered skin. He peeled her tight jeans away, down her legs and she stepped out. Still kneeling, he pressed his face between her thighs, lapping at her through her matching lace panties.

Feeling his tongue flicking her skin softly, she gasped and reached for his head again. Running her fingers into his hair, she moved her hips as he licked her. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, urging her to rub herself against him. She held his face still and moved herself against his outstretched tongue. He grabbed her ass and pulled her closer. He loved the taste of her.

He reached up and pulled down her panties slowly, kissing her skin as he moved the lace lower and lower. He kissed her inner thigh all the way down to her knee, calf and ankle and up the inside of the other leg until he returned to her pussy. With two fingers he softly touched her, feeling how wet and ready she was for him. He wanted to bury himself in her wet heat. Taking his time he pushed one finger inside her, swirling it in and out as she gyrated her hips against him. Using his thumb he rubbed her clit softly.

He was driving her crazy. She wanted to make him feel this good, this wanted. She dropped to her knees and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. He kept his fingers busy between her thighs, continuously dipping in and out of her wet pussy, alternating between light feathery touches and rubbing hard over her clit.

Desperate to make him feel this way, she reached out, rubbing her hands over his crotch and feeling his hard cock underneath. He groaned as her hands found his member. He felt harder than he'd ever been before. Unzipping his pants, she reached her hand inside and placed her hand fully around his aching dick. He was long and thick in her hand, the soft velvety skin felt amazing in her hands. She reached her second hand inside his pants and cupped his balls, groping and rubbing. He pulled his pants lower, removing the final layer between them and giving her more room to use her hands on him. She wrapped both hands around his cock, twisting in both directions, using a tight grip. He cursed under his breath and arched his back giving her more room to work her magic.

Suddenly, she stopped her tugging and smiled up at him, kissing him long and hard. He groped her ass and pulled her into his raging hard-on. She asked him to stand up, because she wanted to use her mouth to please him. He stood, shakily before her while she gripped his shaft with her right hand, cupped his balls with her left and slowly licked his dick from the bottom to the top.

When she reached his head she twirled her tongue around the head and smoothed over the tip with her flat tongue. Next she opened her mouth wide to take the tip of his cock into her hot mouth. She moaned and hummed as she sucked the tip, making loud popping sounds as she pulled her mouth off each time. Her left hand continued to rub and massage his balls from below. She used a finger to press up against his taint, causing him to feel immense pleasure. He swore again as she moved her mouth further down onto his dick, using her tongue to bathe the underside as she sucked it. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, sucking long and hard. She used the tip of her tongue to flick the sensitive underside of his dick and quickly began sucking it again.

Unable to take any more of her teasing, he told her he needed her to stop. "I need to fuck you now," he said simply and in a hushed whisper as he dropped to his knees on the floor and leaned forward to kiss her, leaning her backward. As she lay down onto her back she drew her knees up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Reaching down between their bodies, she took his dick in her hand and rubbed the head against her wet pussy and clit. The soft head rubbing against her clit felt amazing and she arched her back up and leaned her head back.

Placing one arm under her neck and resting his weight on the other, he thrust forward, with her hand's guidance, into her tight, wet pussy. "That feels so good, babe," he whispered, kissing her neck and licking her skin. She tasted like heaven and her pussy gripped his cock tightly as he moved in and out.

As he pushed deeper, she pulled her knees higher, giving him better access to thrust deeper and harder. His pace quickened as her moans became louder and her reaction to his cock became more enthusiastic. She writhed and squirmed as his thrusts became deeper, hitting just the right spot within, making her pussy gush as she came again and again, screaming his name. She scratched her long finger nails down his muscular back and arms. She loved feeling his hard muscles moving under his skin. Holding him steady, she pressed her body up to meet his thrusts with equal passion.

As his thrusts became deeper, harder and faster he needed to cum. He tried to make their lovemaking last as long as he could before he thrust deeply into her and spurted ropes of cum deep inside her. Kissing her as his orgasm ripped through him, he felt incredible. He felt the waves of pleasure from his head to his toes. He continued to move in and out of her as the waves subsided. His cock stayed hard for several minutes after while he moved inside her. He reached down to rub her clit, keeping his cock inside. He wanted to make sure she came like he did. Loving his hands on her as he filled her, she came quickly. She was dripping wet and he knew exactly what to do to get her off.

Kissing her once more he placed both elbows beside her shoulders and both hands on either side of her face. His mouth slanted over hers as his tongue slowly slid in and out, teasing her tongue and making her loved. With exaggerated effort, he moved himself to one side and pulled her onto of him to rest. She laid her head on his chest and rubbed his chest, stomach and dick softly and slowly with her hand. She smiled as she fell asleep, feeling safe and loved.