SOI: Club of the Sons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim looked beat but very happy. Of course we asked him what happened and wanted all the details. Jim and Terri were fucking until two in the morning and did it again this morning before she left. Terri enjoyed doing it with her son and liked what we did too. Terri really liked to be with young guys and not men around her age. Jim said his mother explained that she wanted to have sex with only younger guys after her divorce but couldn’t because she lived in a tight knit, conservative southern community. Jim figured that frustration lead to the prick teasing she did.

As that semester went on, Jim was spending more weekends at home. He switched to a home town college for next semester as it seems that Jim and his mother could not get enough of each other. I saw Jim once more after that semester. After my sophomore year, I drove home from the summer and stopped by his house for the weekend. Over a few beers, Jim told that he had formed his own Club of the Sons at the college he was attending. He had four members that had been involved with their mothers or he arranged it to happen. Terri was still very happy sharing her bed with Jim. Occasionally, one of the club members would share Terri’s bed as I did on my visit. Since that evening when Jim first fucked his mom, I always wondered how it would be to screw her. She was fantastic!

12