SOI: Mike & Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had Laurie face me and extend her legs over mine. We scooted towards each other until our chests were about a foot apart. Looking into her eyes, I took her hands in mine and placed her one hand around my cock and her other on my balls. She looked down and watched her hands play with my cock. It felt so good having her soft, smooth, long fingers caress my cock. I took my hands and cupped my sister’s breasts. They felt like holding jelly donuts where they were round but not too thick but they were so soft and firm. Her pink nipples grew hard and pushed against the palms of my hands.

“Hmmm, that feels nice” she sighed, “You must like what I’m doing. Your cock is already wet from precum. I like the way it feels. Hmmm, I love holding your stiff cock.”

I didn’t say a word but just enjoyed her stroking me. I continued to explore her breasts and play with her nipples. I leaned forward and holding her left breast, placed her nipple in my mouth, and began to tongue and suck on it.

My sister leaned her head back and said, “that wasn’t in our agreement.”

Out of the side of my mouth I asked, “Do you want me to stop?”

“Keep doing it” she moaned, “It feels so good” Her hands began to stroke my cock faster.

I moved my tongue across her chest to her other breast and began to suck on that nipple. They were so small and hard and felt so good in my mouth. I began to place small kisses up the center of her chest and up her neck which caused her to let out a moan and made her body shiver. Our lips met passionately for the first time, not a brother sister kiss but a kiss between lovers as my tongue began to explore her mouth. She was unsure about the kiss at first but soon our tongues were dancing and I slid my hand between Laurie’s’ legs.

My finger slipped easily between her wet pussy lips and found a hard clit waiting for my touch. I rotated my finger on her clit between stroking the insides of her pussy lips. I broke off our kiss and slid my tongue down her chest and began to suck on her nipples.

Laurie was moaning louder and her pussy became wetter. I moved my index finger into her pussy hole and pushing in about a half inch felt her cherry. She was a virgin! She must have liked it as she pushed her pussy harder against my hand. I pulled back my head sucking on her nipple and looked down to watch my hand play with my sister’s pussy.

I was getting so turned that I had to do more. I ran my hands around her waist and returned to kissing Laurie.

“Please, don’t stop.” she cried, “Touch me some more”

I looked into her blue eyes and said, “Even better, I’m going to eat your pussy!”

I eased her back onto the bed and untangled myself from her long legs. I hated to take her hands from my cock but I wanted to taste her so bad. I repositioned myself and moved my head between my sisters’ legs. I ran my hands up the insides of Laurie’s thighs and spread her pussy lips aside. My tongue started to caress along the sides of her pussy lips. I couldn’t believe the heat coming from my sister’s pussy and she tasted sweet. I moved my tongue to her clit and began to lick it. She was moaning more and moving her head from side to side. I could feel the muscles in her stomach twitch and knew she was going to have a big orgasm soon. I moved my tongue along her pussy and pushed my tongue as far as I could into her pussy hole. It felt warm and wet on my lips and tongue. She had a small orgasm from that and I moved back to her clit and placing my mouth around it, began to lick and suck on it. She started to moan very loudly and suddenly her body stiffen, she pushed her pussy hard into my face, and screamed out in pleasure. I held her

tightly until her body relaxed. I parted her two knees which held my face and sat up.

I watched my sister enjoy her orgasm. She had such a sensuous calm look on her face.

Eventually her eyes fluttered open to see me and she smiled. “Damn Mike. That was the best! I have never had such a feeling, I mean big, really big orgasm. My god that was good!”

“I knew you would like that” I smiled, “Want some more?”

“Yeah but I want to get you off too! She smiled

Laurie sat up and pushed me back on the bed. She sat cross legged next to my hips and began stroking my cock. It had not gone soft all the time I was eating my sister and I had not come yet. However, I had oozed so much precum you would have thought I already came by looking at the spot of the bed sheet. My sister’s finger felt so good sliding on my cock and after all this excitement I was going to cum soon. My cock seemed to get wider in her grip and I said, “Oh Laurie, get ready for me to cum”. She nodded, pumped my cock harder, and streams of white hot cum shot out of my cock and landed on her chest. I relaxed and enjoyed the sweet buzzing in my head.

I glanced up at my sister who must have leaned over too far when I came. Drops of cum

were running down her body as she smiled at me. She began to rub and spread my cum

on her body as she softly said, “I liked this, lets do this from now on”

I pulled Laurie on top of me and exchanged a French kiss with her. I could feel my cum was still sticky on her body as she pressed against me. It was getting late and we were tired. We pulled the covers over us and snuggled to sleep. It was my sister’s first time sleeping with a man and it had been awhile since I sleep with a naked woman. We woke up late and had to hurry into the kitchen to make our part of the family meal. We stashed the food and Laurie’s gym bag into the truck and headed to our parents. Thanksgiving dinner was good but the family function got long and boring after awhile. Laurie and I kept exchanging glances and knew what we really wanted to do. It was late afternoon and I had to go and get prepared for work the next day. Laurie walked with me to the truck and checking to see if anyone was looking, gave me a French kiss and told me to call.

The next few weeks were very sexually exciting as Laurie couldn’t get enough of having her pussy licked. Even though my tongue was wore out after Tuesdays and Wednesdays, I was a happy man. I picked up my sister on the Tuesday before Christmas and it was her last day before Christmas break. On the way to my house, we were scheming how she could spend the night or more during the holidays. Soon we were naked in bed and my head was busy between Laurie’s legs.

Laurie was close to her big orgasm when she yelled, “Stop, stop!”

I looked up through her sparse pussy hair and asked, “Why, what’s wrong?”

Laurie whispered, “Mike I can’t take this anymore. I need your cock in me. I want to feel

that hard cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me for my first time!”

Up until now, I never considered what we were doing as wrong. It was just playful and we didn’t consider it to be really sex. Now, we wanted to fuck each other very badly and we were going to have incest. I knew some families that did that and while I was told that it was wrong, I never thought it was, maybe very different but not wrong. My feelings for my sister and vice versa were beyond brother and sister and what we were going to do was OK. Although in the back of my mind, the thought of fucking my sister was making me feel very hot and very nasty. I realized that I have wanted fuck her for a long time.

Laurie still had her legs spread apart as I raised my head from pussy and positioned my hips between her thighs. I was going to be as soft and gentle as I could. I wanted her first time to feel good. She looked at me lovingly and ran hands on my shoulders while I teased my cock across her clit and pussy lips. Once my cock was wet, I eased my cock into the entrance of her pussy hole. It was very tight as I put in the head of my cock and pushed against her cherry. Laurie suddenly got this scared look on her face and I whispered that it was going to feel good, it just hurts a little at first. I pushed in a little more and her cherry was resisting and then I pushed harder. My cock popped in a little more and I felt warm liquid on my cock. My sister winced and told me that it felt like her pussy was burning. I held still for awhile and let her get used to feeling my cock in her for the first time. I pushed in a little more, then a little more, and as Laurie moaned out either in pleasure or pain, I had my cock completely in my sister.

It felt so good to me as she was the tightest pussy I had ever been in. I held my cock in her and moved my hand to play with her clit. I massaged her clit and could see my sister relaxing and beginning to enjoy what we were doing. I felt her stomach muscles tighten and felt her pussy cum flow across my cock. I slowly pulled my cock back and slowly pushed it back it. It was now pleasurable and not painful and I began to speed up the rhythm of pumping my sister. She still had her legs extended with a slight bend at her knees. I told to wrap her legs around my thighs and push her feet on my butt. Upon doing that, I seriously began fucking my sister. The bed was shaking and her small breasts were bouncing against my chest. Laurie was moaning and gasping to catch her breath. Her legs locked hard against me as she screamed out in orgasm. Betweens her moans and “oh god”s I was still pumping Laurie and could feel my cum straining to shoot out. I pushed hard and held Laurie’s hips around mine. I was moaning too as it seemed like I could not

stop shooting cum. I collapsed on top of Laurie as I heard her say, “Don’t stop, don’t stop”.

I was in never-never land for awhile and came to as Laurie was playing with my hair. We smiled and kissed while my limp cock slowly slid out of her. I helped her out of the bed and into the shower with me. She had cum and dried blood oozing from her pussy and I didn’t want her to see it and freak her out. I turned on the hot water and steam filled the shower. I made sure the shower spray hit her pussy and I did the luxury of soaping up my sister then rinsing her. After the shower we dried off each other and headed back to the bedroom. I quickly pulled the covers back so that she would not see the messy sheets. We laid on the bed, kissing, staring into each others’ eyes, and made some small talk. Laurie had enjoyed her first time very much and wanted to do it again. I had told her that I needed to take her home before Mom started calling as it was almost eleven. We dressed and headed back. I told her that she should go straight to her room and try not to talk to Mom or Dad that night. She had that look on her face and I knew that Mom or Dad would have known what she was doing if they seen her. I dropped her off and told her that I would call her. She went into the house and yelled to our mother in the kitchen that she was home and went up the stairs into her room.

I called Laurie the next day. She was very pleased with last night and wanted to do it some more. She told our mother that she wanted me to take her Christmas shopping today. Mom was OK with that and she asked if I was too busy to do that. Of course I was not busy and shopping wouldn’t be the only item on our list. I picked up my sister and we headed to the mall. We did some quick shopping for a few items but after an hour of that headed to my place. It was a long afternoon and evening of sexual pleasure and Laurie was eager to experience new positions and new ways to fuck. She really wanted to spend the night but our mother needed her to help prepare for the holidays and I had to take her home, reluctantly.

Our family had no plans for New Years and work was shut down for that holiday. Laurie

was able to stay the night before New Years Eve and the night of New Years Eve. Laurie wanted to have a party for her friends on New Years Eve and being the loving brother with a cool place, I agreed. We spoke with her friends and their parents who agreed to let them come to the party as long as there was no booze and that they would leave the party and come home right after midnight. It was a conservative southern town and I expected the parents to be strict about their kids on New Years Eve. Mandy was the only friend of Laurie’s who had her parents’ permission to spend the night.

The day before New Years Eve, Laurie and I made preparations for the party and spent the rest of the day in my bed making up for lost time. The next day at about seven in the evening, Laurie’s friend started to arrive. It was still relatively warm for the time of year and we held the party outdoors. We had the stereo outside with the music cranked up, a bonfire going, and hot BBQ with soft drinks. All of Laurie’s friends showed up and some with their boyfriends. They were talking and dancing in the driveway-garage area. We did the count down to New Years and a bunch the guys shot off fireworks with me. It wasn’t long afterwards that the parents showed up to pick up their kids. Everyone had fun and the party was a big hit. Mandy helped Laurie and I put away some food items as the last party person left. The rest of the stuff could wait until morning to put away.

I doused the bon fire with water and walked into the kitchen to see Laurie whispering to Mandy. They started to giggle and Laurie asked me to get some New Years celebration from the garage. After all the excitement that evening, I could use some relaxation too and headed for the garage. I came back with my tin of weed, took each girl by the hand and headed for my bedroom. I put the tin on the bed and Laurie and I started to undress.

Mandy looked at us and asked, “What are you doing?”

Laurie looked at Mandy and said, “We always smoke naked, don’t you?”

Mandy looked somewhat surprised and said, “Oh sure, that’s the best way.”

I was already nude and rolling a cigarette while watching Mandy undress. Laurie removed her last piece of clothing and set by the fireplace. Mandy pulled her sweater over her head and revealed that she was not wearing a bra that evening. She shook her

head from side to side which straighten her long dark hair and made her breast jiggle from side to side. Her breasts were somewhat bigger than Laurie’s and her nipples were large and brown. She unbuckled and slid her jeans off leaving her with only a black lace thong on. I lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply as Mandy took her thong off. I handed the joint to Mandy and sat next to my naked sister. Mandy sat on the other side of Laurie, took a hit, and passed it to Laurie.

“Laurie, this was a great party and this is the best part” smiled Mandy

Laurie sucked in some smoke and said, “Too bad they had to go home. Can you imagine all of us naked, smoking weed around the bon fire!”

Mandy interjected, “That would have been so cool. I know there were some guys I would liked to see nude.” Mandy looked at my cock and said, “But I like this, your brother has a really nice body. You two do this often?”

“You mean smoke naked?” I asked, “We do this occasionally. Depends on when I’m off work, Laurie’s school time, and whether I have anything to smoke.” I inhaled some more smoke and asked, “How about you?”

Mandy took the half burned cigarette and said, “I have smoked pot a bunch of times but only did it in the nude once.” She inhaled and said, “Patty and I did it that way.”

Laurie took the joint handed to her, inhaled, and said, “You two didn’t ask me to be with you? You hurt my feelings.”

Mandy said very apologetically, “I’m sorry Laurie but we only had the one chance at her house when her parents were gone and you were with your brother. In fact, we didn’t know if you wanted to be with us anymore since you spend so much time here.”

Laurie had a smile back on her face and said, “Of course, I want to hang with you. You two are my best friends. It’s just that Mike needs help around here since his wife is overseas. Did Patty like smoking naked?”

I took the cigarette, passed on inhaling and handed it to Mandy. She took the last drag of it and said, “I loved it and Patty would have enjoyed more but she got paranoid that her parents would come home early. I can see why you like smoking here as parents are not around. I love the privacy and your brother looks good naked.”

“Thanks” I said, “You two are pretty hot yourselves.”

Mandy blushed and said, “This is a silly question but I’m curious and buzzed. You two ever do anything when you smoked together?”

Laurie’s face turned red and said, “Like what? Do you and Patty do anything when you smoked?”

“We have done a few things” I smiled, “I hope that doesn’t shock you or freak you out.”

“No, that’s cool” said Mandy, “I think that it is pretty normal to do stuff when you smoke naked. Patty and I got off that time. I mean we jilled ourselves and Patty let me jill her.”

Laurie relaxed and said, “We have jacked and jilled ourselves and….. each other.”

Mandy laughed and said, “That is so cool. I wish my brother was into this but he’s real religious you know. He would freak out if I asked him.”

We laughed and I rolled another cigarette. I gave it to Laurie who lit it and we passed it around. I looked at Mandy and asked, “Care to join us?”

“At what” asked Mandy

“Jackin and jillin” I said as I started to stroke my cock. Nothing more was said as Mandy began to rub her fingers on her pussy and Laurie started to touch herself. It was a treat to have two girls masturbating in front of me. Mandy had the pinkest pussy which showed through her fluffy black pussy hair. Laurie had one finger in her when she removed my hand from my cock and replaced it with hers. I relaxed back and watched the girls touch themselves and let my sister jack me off.

Mandy had her eyes closed for a few minutes and opened them to see Laurie stroking me and touching her pussy. “That is so cool” she said, “Pump your brother’s big cock. This is really getting me off” Mandy started to vigorously rub her clit and stick her finger in her pussy. Mandy started to breathe heavily and moaned out in pleasure as she jiggled her index finger deep in her pussy.

“Wow” I said, “You came really fast”

Mandy fluttered her eyes open and said, “That’s how I like it. Fast and often.”

I asked, “Would you jill Laurie? Watching you two would really get me off.”

Mandy looked at Laurie and asked, “OK with you?”

Laurie slowly nodded her head and started to stroke my cock with both hands. Mandy sat behind my sister and pressed close to her. I could see her breasts pressed against Laurie’s back. Mandy wrapped her arms around Laurie and let one hand caress her breasts while the other slid between my sister’s legs. I was getting excited watching those red finger nails play with Laurie’s nipples and disappear into her pussy. Laurie was enjoying every minute of it as she hands pumped faster and faster. Laurie leaned her head back with a small orgasm and brushed her face against Mandy’s. Mandy’s fingers moved faster in Laurie’s pussy as she whispered nasty talk in her ear.

Mandy whispered to Laurie, “Your brother has such a big cock. It is so wet and sticky in your hands. He likes me to touch you and you like it too. I’d love to fuck your brother’s big cock. Would you like to fuck your brother’s cock?”

Laurie’s body quivered and began to shudder as she pushed her pussy against Mandy’s fingers and screamed out in pleasure. Mandy pushed her fingers hard against Laurie and gentility rocked her as her orgasm subsided. Laurie stopped stroking for a moment and began moving her hands back and forth on my cock. Mandy whispered again as my sister’s eyes fluttered open. “Jack him off in my mouth, OK”. Laurie was stroking me with one hand while Mandy laid on the floor and put just the head of my cock in her mouth. Her wet tongue on my cock sent to over the edge as I shot my hot cum into Mandy’ mouth. It was more cum than she was used to swallowing and pulled back as my last shot of cum landed on the side of her long dark hair. All of us laid there and all we could say was, “WOW”.