SOI: Russ, Jan, & Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan was getting into eating Diane's pussy and was licking her at a furious pace. She reached for the honey bottle and applied more honey to Diane's clit. Diane's leg was twitching from the small orgasms that she was having. Then Jan inserted the nozzle of the honey bottle into Diane's pussy hole and gave the bottle a squeeze. Diane later told me that getting the honey shot in her was a strange but very sensual feeling. Jan tongue followed as she tried to place her tongue in Diane's pussy hole as far as it would go. Diane had a major orgasm as she pushed Jan's face into her pussy as hard as she could.

Diane laid back like a wet rag and Jan licked the honey down on her other thigh, giving her pussy a chance to recover. Watching this, I was surprised that I hadn't cum already but I was standing tall and was ready to keep going. I had Jan lay on her back and drizzled honey on her breasts again. Before I could lick them, Diane eased her chest onto Jan's chest and squished the honey between their breasts. Diane kissed Jan, tasting the honey and her own pussy on her lips.

Diane looked into Jan's big green eyes and said "That was great. Are you sure it was your first time? Jan just nodded and Diane whispered "I want to see you fuck your brother!"

The honey made a sticky sound as Diane rose off of Jan. Diane positioned Jan's knees up and I got between my sister's knees. I lower my cock across her cock and started to slide it back and forth across her wet clit. After a few of those rotations, I lowered my cock to my sister's pussy hole. At first, it was a little tight getting in but suddenly it just slid all the way in. Jan moaned when my cock slid in and wrapped her legs around my ass. I started to slide in and out with a gentle rocking motion.

Diane sat cross legged next to us, fingering herself. Diane was enjoying the show and even put one finger deep in her pussy and then into her mouth, tonguing the left over honey. Jan was going into her orgasm as I placed her ankles around my neck. I had her legs extended straight up as I pumped her faster and faster. Occasionally as I was pumping out, Diane would smack me hard on my ass and say "fuck your little sister!" Soon Jan was going into multiple orgasms as my pumping continued as soon I was ready to cum. I pushed hard into my sister and shot a hot load of white cum into her. My head was buzzing and my orgasm seemed to melt my head off my shoulders. I eased onto the chest of my sister with her legs trembling around me. Diane leaned over, massaged my back, and whispered "that was so hot!"

It was late into the evening or early in morning; we laid around in the aftermath of pleasure and fell asleep. Eventually, we work up, one by one and showered. We are all out of it and having sort of a sexual hangover. We chatted with Jan who enjoyed the events of last night immensely, however she did have to left for our parent's house and get ready for work that afternoon. She left which left the bedroom cleaning to Diane and myself. We had to clean the sheets which smelled like cum and honey donuts.

For the next few months, Jan was reluctant to talk about that night as I believed that she enjoyed everything, she was embarrassed about it. Diane and Jan were still best friends and I was a closer brother to her than before but repeat of that night never occurred. Jan had decided that she needed to go to college to get somewhere and ended up moving to Florida. She still lives there to this day. Diane and I got married after a couple of years of living together. We have had some sexual adventures since that time but none have matched the excitement of that night with my sister.

12