Sold In To Slavery Pt. 02

Story Info
The new slaves are used together.
2.1k words
4.36
158.6k
63
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,098 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Fair warning, extreme, non-consensual activity ahead. Be prepared for rape and incest and all manner of non-consensual badness. Don't say you weren't warned!

*****

The professor did her best to please their captor. She bobbed up and down on his cock for several minutes, sucking loudly as she worked her tongue along the underside of his shaft. It was somewhat difficult to establish a rhythm with her hands cuffed behind her back.

The professor was no prude. She and her husband had a rich and healthy sex life. She knew she was reasonably good at sucking cock.

She tried to ignore the fact that her daughter was kneeling naked beside her, watching her service this lunatic.

The man's cock was much larger than her husband's. She was only able to take about half of its length down her throat. The professor looked up in to his eyes as she sucked.

She made a supreme effort to appear eager and enthusiastic. The professor instinctively understood that any perceived apathy or vacuity on her part would have painful consequences for both her and her daughter.

She was also trying to convince the man that she had already surrendered. She had already made up her mind that she would do as she was told for the time being. Let him think she was beaten, she thought. Maybe he would let his guard down. He only needed to turn his back on her once. She would be ready. Meanwhile, she had to play the role of the defeated prisoner.

She studied his expression as she slid her mouth up and down his cock, plunging deep enough to gag herself. She saw a twinkle of triumph dancing in his eyes as she moaned around the bulbous head in her mouth.

The man looked down benignly. He was pleasantly surprised at the mother's docility. He had expected more of a fight. He smiled inwardly. These two would be easy to train.

"Not bad," said the man amiably. "I see where your daughter gets it from."

The man looked over at the daughter, then snapped his fingers.

"Crawl over here, cunt'" he said curtly. "Lick my balls."

The girl didn't hesitate. She had already been whipped once. She crawled quickly into position and waited until the man reached down and removed her gag. Then she began to lave the man's scrotum with long, slow strokes of her tongue.

The man stood with his hands on his hips and looked down at his captives.

"In a moment, I'm going to use you together. This is your life now, so you might as well get used to it. Before I do, I want to make sure you understand your situation."

He patted both women on the head.

"Stop sucking and look at me, cunts."

He crossed his arms casually, let his hard cock dangle just above their faces. The women regarded him silently.

"I've said it once already, but I'll say it again. This cell remains locked at all times. It can only be opened by punching in an access code into this keypad."

He pointed to a black, plastic box mounted on the cell door behind him.

"I change the access code every time I come in, so don't bother trying to read it over my shoulder. If you take a look around, you can see there is no other way in or out."

For the first time, the professor examined her surroundings. They were locked in a large concrete cell approximately twenty feet square. Three walls were solid concrete. The fourth wall was comprised of steel bars set about four inches apart. The man was standing in front of a man-sized gate cut in to the bars.

She turned her head to see what was behind her.

There was a stainless steel toilet against the back wall. Next to it was a steel sink. There was a shower head set in to the wall, next to the sink. She noticed a drain in the floor.

In the back corner, there was a large mattress on the floor with what appeared to be clean sheets. Next to the mattress was mini fridge.

There was a rack on the wall near the bed. She noticed several whips, manacles and unidentifiable chains. It looked like something out of a medieval torture chamber.

"I'm going to un-cuff you now," he said calmly. "But before I do, you need to understand the rules. Until I deliver you to Mistress Mali, you are my property. Your only purpose in life is to please me. I expect absolute obedience. Disobey and you will be whipped."

He patted the daughter on the head like a puppy, then looked at the professor. He reached down and cupped the middle-aged woman's chin with his right hand, tilting her face up until their eyes met.

"Just so you know, Professor. If you hurt me or try to escape, your daughter loses a digit. We'll start with the left pinky toe and move on from there."

The professor held his gaze for a long moment, then nodded.

The man released his hold on the professor and stepped away from the two women. He began to undress casually. In a moment, he was standing naked before them. He reached in to a pants pocket and extracted a small key. Then he folded his clothes and placed them neatly on the chair.

Slowly, he circled behind the kneeling middle-aged woman and unlocked her handcuffs.

"Sit down, please," the man said politely.

She rolled off her knees and sat, rubbing both wrists.

The man knelt and used the same key to unlock her ankle cuffs.

The professor remained seated as she watched the man step over to her daughter to unlock her handcuffs.

The man looked down at the professor.

"Strip, cunt."

The professor stood on wobbly legs and began to unbutton her blouse. She shrugged it off, then reached back and unhooked her bra. She hesitated for a moment, then unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. Finally, she rolled her panties off and stood naked in dampness of the cell. She dropped her panties on top of the small pile of her clothes.

Her daughter remained kneeling at her side.

"Stand up straight. Hands behind your head. Legs wide," barked the man.

The professor assumed the position.

"This is inspection position. Learn it."

The man reached down and picked up the professor's discarded panties. They were damp with urine and sweat.

He tapped the kneeling daughter on the head.

"Open your upper cunt, whore."

The daughter appeared momentarily confused, then realization dawned on her face. She opened her mouth slowly.

The man smiled down at her.

"Such a good girl," he said, stuffing the soiled underwear into the teenager's mouth.

Then he turned and began to inspect the professor. He circled her slowly, prodding and poking her as she stood at attention. He cupped both breasts proprietarily.

"Nice. Your udders aren't sagging too badly yet. Mistress Mali is going to love torturing these. The nipples will pierce well."

He let go of her beasts and reached down to her crotch. He roughly inserted the first two fingers of his right hand in to her vagina.

"Hmm, not too loose, Professor. Not as tight as your daughter, but you'll do."

He pulled out his fingers and brought them up to the middle-aged woman's mouth.

"Might as well get used to the taste of pussy, right Professor?"

The professor kept her eyes on his as she opened her mouth and licked the fingers clean.

When he was satisfied, he pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the kneeling daughter's hair.

"All fours, professor. Time for your fucking," the man said mildly.

The mother knelt, then leaned forward on to her hands, facing away. She waited.

The man bent down and removed the panties from the daughter's mouth. He shoved his cock in past her lips.

"I'll take a little fluffing, cunt. Get me nice and hard for momma."

The girl began to suck him loudly and enthusiastically, swirling her tongue under the head of his cock the way he had trained her earlier.

After a moment, the man smacked the ass of the older slave sharply.

"Watch, cunt."

The professor turned her head, looking over her shoulder as her daughter bobbed up and down on the man's cock.

In a few minutes, the man was fully erect.

He pushed away the daughter and positioned himself behind the professor. He looked back at the daughter and snapped his fingers.

"Get over here, cunt."

The girl crawled over and waited on her knees beside her mother's left hip.

"Open her up. Put me in, please."

Slowly the girl reached for the man's cock with her right hand. Then she used the thumb and index finger of her left hand to hold open the lips of her mother's pussy. The man pressed forward and the girl guided the large head into the opening.

The middle-aged woman grunted as the man entered her in one thrust.

He started slowly, establishing a slow and easy rhythm. He grabbed the daughter by the hair and pulled her head down so it rested on the mother's left ass cheek with her face pointed toward the man's cock.

After a few more minutes of steady fucking, he pulled out and shoved his cock in to the daughter's mouth. He mouth-fucked her for a minute before reinserting his cock in to the mother's now wet cunt. He repeated the process several times.

The man wondered idly if the mother would come if he fucked her long enough. He knew that one in five rape victims orgasmed during the assault. He had personally seen it happen several times. The added humiliation was delicious.

Abruptly, the man pulled out and straightened on his knees.

"Time to take that ass," he said to the kneeling daughter. "Spread her cheeks and lube her up for me, please."

The daughter immediately grabbed an ass-cheek in both hands and spread. Then she lowered her face to her mom's ass and began licking her rosebud.

"How does your daughter's tongue feel, Professor?"

"It feels good, sir," said the mother softly. She knew what was expected of her.

"Have you ever been ass-fucked, cunt?"

"No sir," said the middle-aged professor resignedly.

"Wow, two virgins in one day. What a treat!"

The man smiled down at the younger slave. He couldn't quite believe how malleable the girl had become after only one whipping. She was obviously a natural-born slave.

"That's fine, cunt. Now put me in."

Again the daughter didn't hesitate. She pressed the tip of the man's enormous cock up against her mom's asshole. She watched the virgin sphincter tighten around the mushroom-shaped head. The daughter remembered the pain from her own ass-fucking a few hours earlier and said a silent prayer for her mom.

Then the man buried his cock to the hilt in one thrust.

The professor screamed.

The man fucked the her ass slowly and methodically at first. He was an expert at anal rape. He wanted to give the hole time to ripen. The last thing he wanted was to tear her. As the skin around her sphincter softened and expanded, he picked up the pace.

Soon, his balls were slamming against her cunt. He jack-hammered in and out for a few more minutes, savoring the quiet whimpers of the professor. The daughter remained on her knees, watching without expression.

Finally the moment was upon him. The man grabbed both hips of the middle-aged woman, pulling her roughly against him several times until he exploded in to her bowels.

He paused with his softening cock embedded in her ass, enjoying the tightness as her sphincter began to contract, then pulled out slowly.

He reached down and grabbed the daughter by the hair, shoving her face toward her mother's ass. The anus was red and dilated. There were gobs of cum clinging to the rim of the opening.

"Clean her out. Get it all and don't spill a drop. I'll inspect her when you're done."

This time the daughter did hesitate, if only for a moment.

The man smacked her ass smartly.

"Do I have to get my whip?" He asked evenly.

The daughter immediately lowered her mouth to her mom's ruined ass and began to lick, slurping loudly to suck out all the cum.

The man stood and circled to the front of the middle-aged woman. Her head was hanging down below her shoulders as she stood on all fours having her ass eaten out by her own daughter.

"Clean me, whore," said the man curtly as he dangled his softening cock in her face.

For a moment, she didn't move, then she understood. The professor picked up her head and took him in her mouth.

Like her daughter, she slurped loudly as she cleaned.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,098 Followers