Sold Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttor 50
ttor 50
98 Followers

They couldn't take their eyes off of me. Jamal told Randy," you weren't exaggerating about her body, it is fantastic. He asked me to turn around. As I slowly complied and my big ass came into view they all went nuts.

"That is the nicest ass I have ever seen on a white woman," commented Michael.

I felt myself turn red like a little schoolgirl. I couldn't believe three good-looking guys like these would have to pay for sex so I asked them why they had chosen to buy my services.

Samuel replied,"We all have married very beautiful young white trophy wives that have attitudes. They look good on our arms, but they aren't much fun in the bedroom. We don't want to chance going to a bar to pickup someone that might cause us trouble later. When Randy approached us and described you, it seemed like a safe way to get some good no-strings sex. We also were attracted by your age. We thought a woman of your experience could take would be able to handle a good hard gang-bang. We want to be able to get a little rough."

I replied that I was honored that they picked me. I assured them that they could get as rough as they liked as long as there was no permanent damage.

Michael said, "Now that the introductions are over, start entertaining us. You can start by putting on a little show for us. Let us see what we paid so much for."

I started doing a little dance making my big breasts swing in the shear robe. I then turned my back to them, bent forward and shook my ass at them. Of course when I leaned forward my entire ass was on display because the robe was so short. I next reached my hands back, grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them displaying my huge holes for their approval.

Jamal said, "Look at the cunt on this bitch, It is huge. She will have no problem handling our meat."

Samuel commented, "I want that asshole. I am going to pound the shit right out of her."

This got me very excited. I was looking forward to getting a good fucking from these guys. I knew they weren't going to complain about me being to loose. I could tell they were all well endowed by the size of the tents in their pants. I then turned back around and slipped of my robe. Next I bent forward at the waist and let my tits hang down. I shook them side to side causing the men to go crazy. I straightened back up and asked them who was going to be first.

Michael replied that they were all going first. We bought a gang-bang so no one would have to wait. With that they all took off their clothes. I was pleased at the size of there equipment. They were all at least ten inches long and four inches in diameter. I hoped I was going to be up to the challenge.

Randy said, "Patti, the men are going to have a contest. There is a two-hour time limit. Whoever can cum more times in any of your orifices wins."

"What is the prize?" I asked.

" The winner gets to write his name on your ass in ink. You will be a living monument to his sexual prowess for a couple of weeks, until the ink wears off." Randy explained.

I was a little apprehensive. I wasn't sure how my husband would feel each time he went to do me from behind and saw another man's name on my ass. I felt a little better when Randy assured me the ink would be only temporary.

The men had already decided who would get my which of my body parts first. We moved to the bedroom and Jamal immediately got on the bed and lay on his back. I knew what was expected of me. I mounted him and used my hand to guide his huge member into my welcoming pussy. After I got adjusted to him I asked who was getting my ass first. Samuel indicated that it was he. I lowered my chest onto Jamal and Let my ass spread out as far as I could. I tried to wrap myself around Jamal in order to give Samuel access to my back passage. I knew it would be a challenge to handle these two big dicks at one time. I felt Jamal reach back and pull my big ass cheeks apart. I felt my asshole gape open.

Samuel climbed on the bed and mounted my ass. He slowly pushed his penis into my butt. The pain was very intense. I begged him to go slow. Fortunately he was patient and would back out whenever I would moan too loud. After what seemed like an eternity he got his entire rod up my ass. He then began to slowly pump my ass. It only took a few strokes for my body to become accustomed double invasion. At this point Michael approached the side of the bed.

"I guess you get my mouth first." I said.

He replied' "Let's see how good a cocksucker you are."

I lifted my head and started giving him the best blowjob I could under the circumstances. It was hard to concentrate when my insides were being rearranged by the two huge dick implanted within me. Samuel had reached under me and grabbed my huge breasts and was using them for fuck handles as he pounded my ass without mercy. Jamal had brought his hand up to my shoulders to keep me from being driven off of his dick by the Samuel. Meanwhile I am trying to bob my mouth up and down on Michael, but my head keeps getting shoved sideways. Mercifully Jamal dumped a load in my backdoor and got off of me. This let me concentrate a little better of Michael. After a few good licks and a lot of tongue action he quickly came soon followed by Jamal in my pussy. They were all trying to keep up with each other.

They all needed some recovery time and went back out to the living room. This gave me a chance to go to the restroom and freshens up. Upon returning I went from man to man sucking them off trying to get them up again. Samuel was revived first. He had me bend over the arm of the couch and quickly entered my pussy from the rear. He pumped me very hard and fast trying to cum as quickly as he could. It only took a few minutes before he dumped a big load in my gushing cunt.

Michael was next and took me in the ass. He just spread my cheeks and rammed himself into me as hard as he could. He pounded me so hard my tits were hitting me in the face. My asshole felt like it was on fire. He came with a loud grunt and slowly pulled himself out of me. Jamal quickly took his place and reamed my poor abused ass out once again. I was nearly going out of my mind as they used my body like a piece of sports equipment. I was just a goal, something to catch their sperm.

It was a tie. Time was running out. I begged whoever got hard first to please use my pussy this time. As it turned out Michael. He entered my pussy and started pumping. He was really going at it. Jamal revived next and came to my head. I started giving him the best blowjob I could but Michael wasn't making it easy. He gave up on my sloppy pussy and jammed his dick back into my poor ass in search of a little more traction.

Suddenly I felt Michael's dick start to erupt in my butt. At almost the same instant Jamal Pushed hid dick as far down my throat and started pumping his seed into my belly. They both pulled out and left me lying over the arm of the couch with my ass stuck in the air. I could feel all the semen running out of my orifices and down my legs. I was too tired to care, I just remained in that position as they argued about who won.

Randy stepped in and said, "The only one who knows for sure is Patti. Let her decide the winner."

They all agreed and looked over to me. Samuel said. "Well bitch, who creamed you first."

"Michael", was my reply.

" Damn" said Jamal "I really wanted to mark the bitches ass."

Randy handed a pen to Michael and he approached my uplifted ass. I felt him rub my right butt cheek while he decided where to sign me. I felt the tip of the pen touch my ass. He pushed in very hard as he started writing. I screamed in pain as he marked my ass. I think he wanted the ink to be under the skin like a tattoo. When he was done my ass felt like it was burning. I got up and staggered over to a mirror and looked at my butt. It read MICHAEL'S WHORE.

The guys all thanked me for a good time. As they were leaving, Randy told me to go freshen up. I went into the restroom and examined the damage that had been inflicted on my body. I hardly recognized the reflection in the mirror. My lips were swollen from all the rough blowjobs. My breasts had bruises from being used for handles. My nipples were painfully erect. They seemed to be an inch longer after having been stretched by the weights. I turned around to examine my poor butt. It had ugly red streaks from the whip overlaying the handprints from being slapped during my gangbang. Then there was Michael's autograph. He had written it so high on my ass cheek, that my bikini wouldn't cover it. I guess I wasn't going to be able to swim in public for awhile. Finally I slid my fingers down to see what was left of my pussy and asshole. I couldn't believe how hopelessly stretched they were. I didn't think anyone would be able to get enough traction in me to get off for a couple of weeks. I wondered who Randy had found that to be willing to pay for such a used slut.

I returned to the front room without getting dressed. I didn't see the need, as all of my dignity was long gone. I was surprised to find an attractive couple waiting with Randy. The man was tall and muscular, but it was the woman that I couldn't quit string at. She was a stunning brunette. I suddenly felt very self-conscience standing naked in front of another woman. Especially one so beautiful and well dressed. I could tell by her designer gown that they were quite wealthy. I was curious as to why they would want me, and who I was supposed to service.

Randy cleared up my confusing by explaining that they were going to share me as an anniversary present to each other. He said it was their fantasy to have sex with a bisexual woman. I didn't want to ruin their evening by telling them that I am not bisexual, so I kept my mouth shut. I reminded myself that I was now a professional and must satisfy my customers the best I could.

The couple introduced themselves as Donna and Stan. Donna immediately slipped out of her dress and approached me. Stan sat on the couch as Donna started passionately kissing me. She played with my sore breasts as she slid her tongue down my throat. I did my best to return her excitement even though kissing a woman was strange to me.

Stan started taking off his clothes as he commented to Randy, "By the looks of her body she has had a hard night. Who's Michael?"

I heard Randy recounting my activities as Donna led me to the bedroom. I overheard Randy recommend to Stan to not bothering with my pussy or ass, but that I was an expert cocksucker. Randy then excused himself saying he had to step out for a second to take care of some business. I felt a little apprehensive being left alone with two complete strangers. Donna lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I knew what was expected of me as I bent down from my waist and started eating her pussy. I am not into women, but it wasn't as bad as licking a guy's asshole, and tasted much better. She started moaning her encouragement as Stan entered the room. He spent a little time watching the action. Stan told Donna that he really liked my large ass. After hearing Randy's advice, I was a little surprised when I felt Stan come up behind me and slip his dick all into my gaping pussy. He reached under me and grabbed my breasts and started furiously pumping himself into me. I tried to use my cunt muscles to give him a little friction, but it was of little use. My poor pussy was to worn out. He soon gave up and slid his dick up my ass. Again traction was hard to come by as he slammed into me. They both snickered at the horrible sound my butt-hole made as his dick stabbed into me over and over. After being reamed out by Michael, I could hardly feel Stan's average sized member. I just kept licking Donna's appreciative pussy.

After Stan fucked my ass for about ten minutes, Donna spoke up. "Honey give up on the old whore's ass, I have a better idea. Stan pulled out of me as Donna pushed me off of her pussy. She got off of the bed and told me to lay down with my head towards the edge of the bed. She surprised me by crawling on top of me with her pussy directly over my face. She then told Stan to fuck her but first have me lick his dick clean before he used it on her. I felt totally degraded, as the dick was place in my mouth in order to prepare it for another woman. I dutifully licked him clean I was surprised by the taste. It was that of stale semen, I figured it was from the cum still buried deep in my ass from the gangbang.

After he was satisfied at my cleaning service he remove his tool from my mouth. Donna let out a moan as the cock was slowly pushed into her pussy right in front of my face. He let it linger in her for a short time before he slowly started pumping her. Donna then instructed me to start licking them as they fucked. Concentrating on the opening of her pussy so that I would be licking both of them at the same time. I made long strokes with my tongue, licking her clit and catching the head of his dick as it nearly came out of her pussy before plunging back in. They both were moaning with pleasure as I worked my oral magic on them. Donna seemed to be in a continuous orgasm as her cunt was leaking copious amounts of liquid. It was all I could do to swallow it without drowning.

Donna screamed, "Fuck my ass like you did to the whore."

Stan pulled his dick out and slowly tried to stuff it up her ass. After a few minutes of trying with little luck He pulled back out and ordered me to lick her ass and get her wet. Donna sat up and pushed her asshole right into my face. I started licking her out. I stuck my tongue as far into her ass as it would reach. That familiar taste of fecal matter greeted me as I furiously lapped at her back passage. Donna was again screaming in pleasure at my oral ministrations. I was able to get so much saliva into her that it was running out of he asshole back into my mouth and nose. Finally she seemed satisfied and lay her torso back on top of mine. She even rewarded me by licking my pussy.

Stan again presented his dick to me and I tasted the contents of Donna's ass once again. After he was satisfied at my service he pulled it from my mouth. Again he put his dick in Donna's back passage, and this time it went in easily. I was overcome with a sense of pride at my accomplishment. I returned the favor to Donna and stated licking her pussy as Stan reamed out her ass. He was stroking her so hard that her body was being slid towards my feet. It was all I could do to hold her in place as Stan's balls were slapping me in the forehead as he plunged over and over into her tight asshole. Donna, sensing that Stan was about to orgasm, said "I don't want you cumming in my ass, use the whore's mouth." With that Stan pulled out of Donna. She got out of the way and he plunged his soiled cock straight into my throat. He pushed himself into my face so hard the back of my head sunk deeply into the mattress. He squatted over me and smashed his balls into my nose, cutting of my oxygen supply. I started thrashing around, trying to get away. Donna held my lower body down and yelled at Stan "Get your money's worth Honey, fill the bitch up."

I started seeing stars again as his dick was lodged in my gullet. This time Randy wasn't there to save me. I knew that I had to get him off quickly or I would suffocate. I started using my tongue give him a little more stimulation. I reached a point were I thought death was imminent. I decide I would at least die being a good cocksucker. With the last of my energy I used all the parts of my mouth to give him as much pleasure as I could. At the last moment I felt him explode, and pump his load straight into my belly. Mercifully he quickly pulled himself from my windpipe and I gulped in a huge breath of air.

As I lay on the bed gasping for air, trying to get the cobwebs out of my head, I heard Randy return. He asked the couple how everything went. Stan said that I had been great, but Donna was less pleased.

"The old whore was too loose for Stan to get any pleasure. I had to do the job for her. The only thing good about her was her mouth." complained Donna. I was burning up with anger. I was getting a little tired of being talked about like I wasn't there or didn't have a name. I also nearly died getting her husband off.

"Now Donna," Stan said, "The whore did her best. Her mouth made up for her deficiencies. She also was tried very hard to please us. You seemed to enjoy her oral talents very much."

"I am sorry that you are not happy Donna," Randy replied, "but I told you what to expect over the phone. You said you were on a budget, she is all you are going to get for that kind of money."

I couldn't take anymore and headed for the restroom to clean up. Randy called to me as I left and told me not to clean up too much. I had one more customer that requested a well-used whore. He paid extra to go last. I couldn't believe anyone would want what was left of me tonight. I decided to just wash my mouth out for my own relief. I had to get rid of the awful taste. I tried to do something with my long blond hair, but it was a big tangled mess. I finally gave up and returned to the bedroom. Randy met me with a blindfold. He told me the customer preferred to remain anonymous. This started getting my imagination going. I fantasized that he might be someone famous that had a kinky side his wanted to keep secret.

Randy put the blindfold on me. He then guided me to the bed. He told me to kneel on the edge and get in a doggy position. I am very used to this as this is my husband's favorite position. As I lay my head and chest down on the bed I could feel my orifices gape open and the remnants of my sex partners start running down my thighs. I hoped my mystery lover wouldn't be disappointed. He surely didn't realize how used I would be. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Randy bringing him into the room. I felt so vulnerable having my most private parts on display without being able to see who was looking.

"Well there she is," Randy said, "just the way you requested. The slut has really been rode hard tonight. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. You have paid enough to do anything you want to her."

With the blindfold on, all my other senses were heightened. I heard his footsteps as he approached me. I could feel his stare on my ass as he lingered behind me. Suddenly I felt his fingers probe around my wet slit. He lightly played with my clit. It felt so wonderful that I had a small orgasm. His fingers seemed magical. He then started inserting fingers into me. One at a time he slowly started stretching me open again. Before I realized his whole hand was inside me. I felt him ball his hand into a fist and slowly start pumping it into me. He was much gentler than the others that had used me. He seemed to be in no hurry. His hand was going deeper and deeper with every stroke. I was moaning loudly as the pressure started building in my abdomen.

"Wow", Randy exclaimed, " I can't believe how far you got you hand inside of that bitch. She must be hollow inside. I can see a knot in her stomach every time you push your hand up her cunt. Why don't you fist her ass, it is included in the price."

While his hand was still lodged in my belly he inserted four fingers from his other hand up my back hole. I started worrying about my ass. My pussy was pretty much ruined. My ass and mouth was all I had left to please my husband for the next couple of weeks. Now it looked like my backdoor was to be ruined as well. I thought about complaining, but I was too deep into my submissive role. Soon my mystery client removed his hand from my cunt and focused on my asshole. I felt him pull his hand back and squeeze his thumb in. Then there was steady pressure as he tried to force his hand into my rectum. I pushed back as best I could. Trying to help him gain access to my back passage. The pressure was almost unbearable. The skin around my asshole was being stretched inward as my poor butthole resisted the intrusion. It seemed I was going to be turned inside out before he gained reached his goal. Finally I felt a sharp pain as something in my ass gave way and his hand gained entrance to my poor butt-hole. I let out a blood-curdling scream and begged him to wait a minute and let me adjust to the invasion of my back passage. After a few minute the pain subsided and I told him to go ahead but please be gentle. I felt his hand ball up. He slowly started pushing and pulling his fist, driving it ever deeper into my intestines. He was deeper in my body than anyone had ever been before. It felt like his arm went in my body up to his elbow.

ttor 50
ttor 50
98 Followers