Soldier Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered as the cold metal made contact with her skin. Glad she was wearing her sunglasses Sarah's eyes travelled over the soldier's body, wondering what lay beneath his clothing. As she held on to him she could feel his muscles beneath his uniform. Finally her eyes settled on his face and she swallowed quickly.

"Thank you."

She was surprised her voice worked. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she hoped they would hurry up and fix her car. Never had she been in a position like this before. Sarah wasn't sure if she was grateful or scared.

Letting go of her Jay took a step back trying to hide the raging hard-on in his trousers.

The silence that followed was almost palatable.

Licking her dry lips Sarah watched the flitting emotions on the soldiers face and smiled to her self. His trousers did not hide the bulge at all and she was getting wetter by the second. Her nipples were hard and her mouth was dry.

Never had she wanted any man this badly and she was so horny sitting here. He was unconventionally handsome. Brown eyes to the point of black stared at her and she shivered when her eyes travelled over his body. The uniform only added to his attraction and Sarah sat drinking in everything about him. Throwing caution to the wind Sarah decided she just had to have him.

"Honestly I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come along."

"It's no problem miss. Glad to help."

Sarah wriggled on the cold metal her dress riding further up her legs showing him more of her creamy skin. Parting her thighs slightly she spoke quietly.

"Is there anything I can do to thank you for your help.?"

Was it his imagination or did she emphasise the word anything.

Conscious of the other men behind her Jay shook his head.

"I'm sorry to be a nuisance, I would normally change it myself but as you can see I'm not wearing the right clothes for the job." She said as she indicated her dress.

"no your not a nuisance miss, I'm glad we could help."

The conversation was stilted and awkward. Turning her head Sarah glanced behind her, swallowing as she saw the other soldiers. A few of them grinned at her making her blush. She knew just what she would like to do with a couple of these and she wished she had the courage to do it She also had a good idea what they would like to do to her.

When she looked back at Jay she smiled sexily widening her eyes and biting her lip.

"well at least I'm safe with all you guys around."

Jay smiled back, little did she know, he thought. Everyone one of those guys was probably sporting a boner and dreaming about fucking her senseless. He defiantly wanted to feel his cock buried deep inside her.

"I mean what girl couldn't fail to feel safe with all of you guys carrying those big guns." Her eyes travelled over Jay's body lingering just below his waist.

The duel meaning wasn't lost on him and he grinned back at her.

"Do you like big guns?"

"oh yes, the bigger the better. Are they all loaded and ready for use?" Sarah asked innocently.

Jay nodded.

"We're always ready for action miss."

"That's so reassuring to know, and you're all fully trained in how to use them?"

"Oh yes, fully trained. Every one of us knows how to use his weapon."

Sarah could feel her self getting really wet and her nipples were so hard.

"I've always wanted to hold a soldiers weapon. Would it be possible?"

"I'm afraid not but I can let you feel it while I hold it."

Stepping forward so he stood in front of her jay offered her his weapon. Watching as she reached out to touch it he saw how she gently wrapped her fingers around the barrel before stroking its entire length.

Fucking hell, he thought, how suggestive was that. His cock jumped violently in his trousers and involuntarily he stepped closer.

Up and down the barrel her hand went feeling the cold hard metal between her fingers. Down and round her hand went feeling all of it then stroking back up to where Jay held it. Touching his hand tentatively she looked up at him and smiled.

Sarah looked him straight in the eye as she continued to play with his gun. Biting her lip she glanced down and then back up at him.

"Its defiantly bigger than I expected. Are you sure you know how to use it?"

Jay nodded.

"I hope the safety is on, I would hate it to go off while im holding it."

Low and husky her voice was driving him mad.

Jesus fucking Christ, he thought, how fucking tempting was she.

It was taking all his control not to take her here and now. His cock was straining in his trousers. Looking past her he could see the guys gesturing and making crude comments.

Sarah knew what was going on behind her and inside she was laughing to herself. She wasn't as innocent as her baby blue eyes suggested.

Leaning forward so that her mouth was level with his ear she whispered.

"Kiss me soldier." Her mouth brushed against his ear lode as she spoke her breathe warm againt his skin.

Needing no second telling Jay turned his head and captured her mouth possessing it completely. No gentle kiss he invaded her mouth with his tongue, tasting her lips hungrily. Pressing against her he could feel her breasts rubbing against his uniform and his cock ached to own her. She moaned loudly and he kissed her harder.

Shouts behind her were ignored as he took her mouth for his own. Pulling away from her he stepped back gasping for breathe.

"Go for it."

"Fuck her."

The guys were shouting this and more behind her.

His breathe sounded harsh as he looked at her. Wiping his mouth with his hand he glanced over her shoulder to the men in the truck. Jay knew he wanted her but did she want him as badly.

She looked at him and her eyes roamed over his body before locking on to his face. The lust in her eyes shone like a beacon and he knew she wanted more than just a kiss. Needing no encouragement he placed his gun on the tailboard and stripped of his helmet. Stepping forward again he reached round and grabbed her hair tilting her head back before taking her mouth. His free hand held her tight against him as he took her. Biting her lip he took possession of her, forcing her legs apart with his body.

Her hands were round his neck pulling him closer and her moans were muffled in his mouth. Pulling her head back away from his he forced her backwards, pushing her further and further back. With one hand he forced her legs further apart and pushed up her dress. Grabbing her panties he practically ripped them from her body the smell of her arousal wafting up to his nose.

Sarah lay against the cold hard metal of the truck and prayed she was doing the right thing. She wanted to be fucked so badly she ached all over. Looking around her she realised she may have taken on more than she could manage. It was one thing to dream about something but so different in reality. Breathing heavily she let her eyes roam.

Everywhere she looked male eyes focused on her and all she could see was pure unadulterated lust.

Jay watched as the others crowded in slightly.

"Back off. This one is mine." He growled.

Sarah heard him jump into the truck as she inched herself further into it. Watching as he stood above her unbuckling his belt and undoing his trousers she gasped loudly as he knelt down between her legs.

"Is this what you want?" Jay said as he stroked his cock

Sarah nodded.

"I asked you a question. Is this what you want?" his voice was commanding and she shivered in anticipation. A trickle of moisture dripped from her pussy and again she nodded.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" he commanded.

"Yes sir."

Leaning forward he plunged into her wet pussy and started to fuck her. Sarah moaned loudly as Jay went into her. The sudden feeling of fullness almost made her come. Closing her eyes she arched her back and threw her arms to the side. Lying there as he pushed into her she moved her hips to meet each thrust.

Mark stood next to the car as he helped Taffy change the wheel. He could hear shouts and whistles coming from the truck.

"Be right back."

As he walked over the shouts got louder and he could make out words that were being shouted.

"Fuck her."

"Give it her Jay."

"Screw the bitch."

His cock hardened as he walked and he just knew what was happening.

Fucking bastard, he thought. I wanted her.

As he walked to the back of the truck all he could see was Jay fucking the blonde. Smiling to himself he jumped in and knelt beside Jay, watching has he plunged into her.

Opening her eyes Sarah whimpered as the other soldier appeared her eyes widening when she saw the obvious arousal in his trousers. Licking her lips she turned her head away and closed her eyes. She was so close to coming all she could think about was how much her clit ached and how good it felt to be fucked so hard. Groaning loudly she arched her back wanting more.

Mark watched as she moved under his mate and grinned.

"Need a hand."

Jay shook his head and moaned as he felt her muscles tighten around his cock.

Fuck she was tight, he thought.

Leaning on one arm he reached up to pull her dress to one side exposing her breasts. Bending down he captured one in his mouth and sucked hard on the nipple. Biting down he heard her moan loudly and he thrust harder into her. Letting go he captured the other nipple and bit down onto it. She moaned even louder and he sucked on it hard. He let go and leaned back watching as they bounced up and down.

Suddenly he stopped and looked at her. She groaned in frustration and lifted her hips to encourage him. Jay resisted her movements and very slowly pulled upwards.

"What do you want? He asked suddenly.

No reply.

"I asked you a question. What do you want? Answer me now?" he ordered

"I want you." Sarah answered, her voice small and shaking.

"That wasn't the question. What do you want?" his voice was hard and the tone commanding.

"I want to be fucked."

"Louder."

"I want to be fucked."Sarah said louder.

"I want to be fucked...what?"

"I want to be fucked sir"

"Better. You learn quickly."

Suddenly he plunged deep inside her and she moaned even louder arching her back as did.

He was finding it hard to hold back as she moved beneath him. Suddenly her body tensed and her muscles tightened around his cock. Moaning loudly Sarah shuddered and her quivering body sent him over the edge. Coming suddenly he grunted as he thrust into her.

Getting off her he leant back on his heels his cock glistening with both their juices .Sprawled in front of him Sarah opened her eyes and smiled a slow sensual smile.

"I needed that." She laughed.

Sitting up she reached forward and touched Jays face.

"Well soldier you certainly do know how to use your weapon."

Turning to Mark she saw the bulge in his trousers and smiled sweetly.

"I'm hungry have you anything I can eat?"

Mark stood up in front of her and unzipped his trousers. As they slipped down his legs his erection came into view and Sarah licked her lips. Kneeling in front of him she straightened her skirt and pushed her long hair away from her face. Gazing up at him her blue eyes gleamed with admiration at what she saw in front of her.

Slowly she wrapped her slender fingers around his thickness and leant forward. As she kissed the tip of his cock she held his gaze. Gently she flicked her tongue across the head before taking him into her mouth. Sucking gently she wrapped her tongue around him taking him deeper into her. Reaching around him she drew him closer, digging her fingers into the tight muscles of his ass. Humming gently she took him further in, swirling her tongue around before letting him out of her mouth. Flicking her tongue up and down his shaft she sucked on his balls before licking him all over. Back into her mouth she took him sucking hard and long. Slowly but firmly she sucked his cock building the pace and groaning into his crotch has his cock went deeper into her throat.

Mark was in heaven, his cock twitched violently in her mouth as she took him deeper. Moaning loudly he grabbed her head and held it to him trying to push further in. His knees felt weak as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft. When her tongue swirled round his cock he started to fuck her mouth. Grunting loudly he pushed forward and felt himself slip down her throat.

Fuck, he thought, heaven.

Harder he pushed. Her fingers dug painfully into his flesh but he didn't care. He wanted to come. He wanted to shoot it down her tight throat. He wanted to fuck her face and then fuck her pussy. Hanging onto her head Mark pushed harder.

"oh yes." He gasped

"Oh my god I'm coming."

Harder and harder he fucked her mouth as he came down her throat.

Sarah held on as Mark used her mouth. Sucking deeper she felt his balls tighten in her hands and the hot flow of cum shoot down her throat. Taking it all she swallowed it down, eating him hungrily.

When he had finished shuddering she let him go with a pop and leant back on her heels.

Looking round Sarah smiled as she saw several of the soldiers with their cocks in their hands. The noises they were making were turning her on again, her pussy throbbed for more cock. Standing up she winced at the pain in her legs but not caring. With care she moved to the edge of the truck trying to decide how she was going to get down.

Mark and Jay grinned at one another, hopped down and helped her from the truck. Leaning back she looked at them carefully unsure what to say. It wasn't everyday that she got fucked or gave a blowjob with others watching. She could hear angry comments from those that she had left behind. All of a sudden Sarah realised she could be in trouble and she looked worried.

Jay and Mark saw the look on her faced and both realised she was worried about what was going to happen now.

Wishing she had been a good girl Sarah wondered how she was going to get out of the situation. Suddenly it didn't seem so much fun any more but she tingled all over at the thought of doing it again. Aware that they were talking to her she focused on the smaller of the two.

"Well the wheels changed so we'll leave you to it."

"Thank you for your help."

Quickly turning and walking away Sarah hurried over to her car. Opening the door she turned to watch the two men jump back into their vehicle. Sitting in the driving seat Sarah looked at her hands on the steering wheel and realised that she was actually shaking. Turning the key in the ignition she revved the car and drove off.

Well at least she had a tale to tell Paula when she saw her later, she thought.

12