Soldier Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

Louise looked at him in horror. "You mean I take every penny you earn? Oh Dylan, you poor baby, I can't do that, what about you? I have resources, I have a maintenance grant and my tuition is paid from a bursary; the NHS subsidises this flat, and I can always pick up a part-time assistant post at the hospital if I need more money. Why did you have to go and give me everything you have?"

She was in tears now, distraught at the fact of her brother's sacrifice for her; he didn't have a penny to his name, everything he earned went to her. There he was, being a soldier, earning not very good money to begin with, and here she was, picking his pocket, swanning around like the cat that ate the canary while he's sitting in his barracks at night too broke to go out for a beer, because he'd given it all to her!

Dylan hugged her close. He'd been afraid this would happen. "Lou, it's OK, it was my choice; I wanted to make sure you had a good start, so you could concentrate on your studies without worrying about bills, or textbooks or anything like that. Really, I don't need the money, but you do, so you just keep it, use it properly, OK? It's only for a few more years, anyway, remember?"

She wasn't so easily mollified. "Dylan, if you keep doing this you'll have flat nothing when you come out of the army, every penny you earned will be spent, by me, and you'll have nothing, no savings, no nest-egg, nothing!" She started crying again.

Dylan was nonplussed, Louise crying was not something he had any great experience of dealing with, so just held her close and let her sob, while he tried to think of a way to make her accept the money he was putting away for her. It was little enough as it was -- the army didn't exactly overpay squaddies, but it would help, and he was determined that she finished medical school, qualified, and did something real with her life.

Her bracelet on the dresser caught her eye. "Dylan, you could sell that, get some money, something for yourself! Please Dyl, you've got nothing at all, please take it!"

Dylan smiled. "That's your engagement present, baby-girl, don't you dare sell it! I appreciate the thought, but I really want you to have that, from me. One day I'll be promising to endow you with all my worldly goods, so think of it as an early start!"

She grinned through her tears, smiling in spite of herself. She didn't deserve this boy, really. He given her everything he had, literally, and she couldn't help but feel a surge of love and pride in him, that he could make such a decision and then stick by it, all for her.

"One day, Dyl, I promise, I will pay you back, I swear!" she looked deeply into his eyes, then hugged him close.

"Just qualify, baby-girl, that's my investment, that's how you pay me back!" he grinned back at her.

Louise pulled back for a moment, looking up at him, then leaned in to kiss him gently, seriously, her lips opening under his, her tongue flicking around his, fencing softly with him. He could feel himself getting hard as they kissed, and held her even closer, kissing her back with equal enthusiasm, his hands roaming over her. She pulled off her T-shirt and they slid down into the bed, holding, fondling, touching and caressing, feeling the heat building between them again. He was already hard, and Louise acknowledged this by taking hold of him and gently pumping him, sliding her hands up and down his erect cock, sliding his foreskin back and forth as she kissed him deeply. He dipped his head down to lick and nuzzle at her nipples, enjoying the feel of them hardening and erecting between his lips, gently scraping them with his teeth to make her gasp and giggle softly.

Dylan wanted to try something different, so he backed away from her, smiling at the puzzled look on her face, to sit up straight and pull her onto his lap, her legs astride him, kissing her deeply. She responded, kissing him back as she hugged herself tightly to him, trapping his raging erection between them. She smiled wickedly as she kissed him, slowly sliding herself up and down, pumping his trapped cock between their bellies, making him gasp against her lips.

"Oh yes, you like that don't you, Dyl!" she murmured, doing it again and making him groan again. Dylan moved his hands to her cute bum cheeks, squeezing and moulding them, running his fingers up and down the cleft between her buttocks, pulling them apart and making her gasp. "Oooh, Dyl do that again!" she whispered into his lips, still licking and kissing his lips and tongue. He obeyed, rubbing his finger lightly in her bum cleft, from the back of her slit to her perineum, tickling it lightly, his fingertip gently circling her anal bud.

Louise giggled softly. "That's nice, that's very nice, you're so wicked!"

Dylan lifted her up enough to get himself into position under her, and she slowly sank down, taking him in gradually, her expression saying it all as her eyes widened and her grin expanded. "Oh God, Dyl, that feels so good, so good!" she gasped, beginning to rise and fall, thrusting against him, gradually speeding up and pistoning herself onto his aching cock, grinding her clitoris against the root of his penis on her downstroke, her hips gyrating as she squirmed and pounded against him. She took his hand and slid his finger into her mouth, sucking his index finger as she pumped, then taking it out and directing him around to hold her backside, his wet finger sliding over her anus. She smiled and nodded, and he slid it into her tight hole in one thrust, Louise squealing at the sudden double penetration. He pumped his finger into her in time to her thrusts, her face and neck flushing as she approached orgasm, speeding up and tightening her hold on his neck, pulling his face closer, his lip into contact with hers.

She came with a loud groan, calling out his name, and lolling over backwards so that she would have fallen if his arm weren't around her waist, holding her to him. The pulsing and clenching of her vaginal walls almost brought him off, but he held back until she stopped convulsing, assisted her to lie back on the bed, and rolled her face down to move over her. He slid between her thighs and prodded her slit until his cock found her entrance, then slid forward, pushing himself into her again in one fluid glide, making her gasp with the sudden sensation.

Dylan eased down to take his weight on his elbows and slid his hands under her torso to find and cup her breasts, holding and squeezing them in time to his thrusts, pumping his highly stimulated cock into her as hard as he could, enjoying the feel of his belly slapping into her lovely round yielding buttocks with every thrust, the sensation of her firm quivering flesh against him as he pounded at her. He couldn't last long like this, not after what had gone before, and the sight of his beautiful sister beneath him, the feel of her firm breasts and pebble-like nipples in his hands, her lithe supple body threshing beneath him, the sound of her voice as she squealed and whimpered and thrust back against him was altogether too much. He came with a loud groan, loosing what felt like an endless spray of boiling hot spunk deep into the heart of her. The heat of him inside her and the sinewy pulsing of his cock was enough to set her off again, her orgasm meshing with his as they sobbed and groaned together, waves of pleasure rushing through them both.

At last, Dylan stopped convulsing, the jets of sperm from him dying down to a sticky trickle now, his body emptied out completely. He rested his head momentarily on the back of her neck, kissing her neck and shoulders softly as he recovered, then carefully rolled off her to stroke her back and gently squeeze and fondle her superb globular cheeks, enthralled with their beauty, their firm taut springiness and perfect shape, the way they fitted so well into his hands.

She turned and wriggled closer to him, burying her face in the crook of his neck, kissing and grazing on his neck and shoulder. Dylan grinned. "Don't leave marks, baby-girl; you'll make my sergeant jealous!"

"Pooh, you're mine and I'm marking you! Any soldier doll wants to try it on you, they'll see my brand and back off!" laughed Louise

Dylan laughed as well. "So you're my Soldier Doll, is that right?" he teased. Louise pointed at him, touched him gently between the eyes. "Damn' right I am, I meant it when I asked you to marry me, all you've got to do now is spend the next 5 years working out how!"

He turned on his side, Louise scooting up against him again, to slide his free arm around her waist. Again he marvelled at how lithe and limber she was, her skin almost sparkling with life, clear and vibrant, an open invitation to kiss and taste her, and the subtle smell of her, not soap or shampoo, or the residue of their recent lovemaking, but the alluring natural scent of a healthy, beautiful young woman just past the cusp of maturity, fresh and still girlish. He'd never before imagined his senses could be this acute, his perception of her so pin-sharp, his image of her so complete as now when he held her close and made love to her.

He continued squeezing and massaging her buttocks, Louise kissing and nibbling his neck some more, smiling as he groped and played with her sexy buns, both of them content to just feel and admire the other's body, touch and caress, no intent to arouse just yet. Dylan was in a world of his own; her bum really was spectacular, as was the rest of her, and he was lost in his contemplation of her cool, gentle beauty, her soft and caring hands, her long slim, shapely legs and tight, firm body.

Louise was thinking along the same lines; she'd never been interested in any of the boys in school or 6th Form, and none of her fellow medical students had appealed to her in the slightest. She had never felt the slightest urge to go clubbing and meet boys just because her friends did, or have sex because her friends were all experimenting. She was aware that most of her friends suspected she may be a carefully circumspect lesbian, but Louise knew she'd just been waiting for the right man, the right time; somehow, she had known, deep down inside, that one day it would be her older brother! Looking at him objectively, how could she not fall for him? Tall, midnight black curly hair close-cropped to fit under a Mark VII, the beginnings of a chin-strap welt on his chin and under his jaw, clear steel-grey eyes, fair skinned, fit, muscular and athletic. Ruggedly handsome, with their father's firm chin, chiselled nose and strong jaw-line, he was a perfect example of fit, healthy young manhood in anyone's book, and she was proud and swept away by how deeply he felt for her and the sacrifices he had made for her.

Dylan tipped her chin up, to look in her eyes. "Baby, one day soon, we have to talk about how we're going to make this happen; you know that what we want is never going to be allowed, not in this country, so you really need to help me make this come out the way we want it."

Louise allowed her smile to drop away, her face becoming serious for moment. "Of course, Dyl, but if we can't, we can still be together, the way we want, just no marriage license to complicate things; it's just a silly piece of paper, anyway, we don't need it to be together. But I do need you, to be my lover, my partner, and the father of my children. Whatever we decide, it will be right for both of us, I promise you; I'm not going anywhere without you!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers