Solitaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lead you into the bedroom and pull back the comforter. The sheets are cool on the hot summer day. You catch me in your arms and kiss me. You want to make it last but you're also eager. As we kiss, you rock your hips forward, your hardened cock sliding against my clit. My thighs part to give you access. The fervor of my kiss increases with each stroke of your groin.

"Your hands lift to the back of my bikini top. You unclasp it and pull it off my head, not bothering with the tie behind my neck. You step back and look at my breasts, feeling them between your hands. You knead them gently, and the gaps between your thumbs and index fingers graze my nipples and I whimper. A slow smile curls your lips. You drag your middle fingers slowly around my areolas and I have to hold onto your forearms to keep from melting. My eyelids close and I tilt back my head as you lean in to suckle my nipples. The fire between my legs ignites and I want to press against your body. You torture me with your mouth over and over again, sucking my breasts until they're raw and tender. You know now that you have me.

"You put your thumbs into the elastic of my bikini bottoms and pull down. As I step out of my bottoms, you remain there, one knee on the floor for balance. Your fingers run up my thighs to that place you could not explore before. This time your thumbs press into the flesh and it gives way, making a part and exposing the small, hard bead almost hidden under its hood. You stroke it ever so gently, knowing how sensitive and shy it is. You bend your head and lay the center of your tongue against it and stroke it. My hands are in your hair, kneading your scalp. I can hardly catch my breath.

"You push me back against the sheets, keeping my thighs open in front of you. You go in again, this time running your tongue down the slit to where my vagina opens. My juice is already gathered and overflowing and you lap it and swallow, then plunge your tongue into my tunnel. I am stunned and overcome with sensations I've never experienced. No one has done this before. I feel you stroke the place within my vagina that only I knew of. I cannot believe you have found me. My hips rise to you, and my hand moves over the back of your head, rubbing your course hair. Your thumb grazes my clit again. I move helplessly side to side, no longer able to command my own body.

"Your other thumb falls to my anus and you rub it, knowing the pleasure it gives me. I expect you to soon stop, to grow bored with this, but you don't. You keep on, flicking your tongue over my labia, over my clit, before going back to seduce the heart of me in my vagina. I rock in undulations against your mouth, my breath ragged and tortured. I am burning alive. The ecstasy in my clit grows to a shattering intensity. I want you so much to carry me there. You move your tongue to my clit and your finger to my vagina, plunging deep within my core in firm, careful strokes. I am at the top of the wave, at the crest, suspended for a moment in a place outside of time, every fiber in my body awash with glowing, sensual pleasure.

"I cry out and tremble violently against your lips. Then I tumble, and roll down, down, down, into the shimmering golden fiery bed of sated lust, my body a goddess who has been worshipped and satisfied. My hips keep moving of their own accord. I can't stop them. You smile at me, having vicariously lived your own orgasm in mine.

"But now you are ready to enter the fire. You peel off your swim trucks and let them slip from your fingers. Your hardened shaft is in front of me; I know what you want. I stand up and have you lie back against the pillows piled on the bed. Then I sit down between your knees facing you, my legs draped over yours. You like this. You can hold my feet and play with them. I take your cock between my hands and pull firmly upwards, again and again until the first bead of precum appears at the head. I catch the precum on the tip of my tongue and drag it downwards to the underside of the head, and then sit back up. I grasp your shaft again near your pubes and pull upwards, and am rewarded yet again by the liquid seeping out of you. I want to taste it this time, so I lay the flat center of my tongue against the back of the head and lick upward, over the top of the head, taking the precum with me. I taste its delicious saltiness and open my mouth wide for you. Already I am growing hot to have you inside of me.

"You put one hand behind your head while you watch me suck your cock. Your other hand toys with my foot. You pull my foot to your chest and rub my big toe against your nipple. Your hips rock gently upwards. You want this to last. You watch as my cheeks suck. You know I like doing this. I am breathing deeply, taking in the warm man-smells of your body. It's been a long time since I've smelled that scent. I love the smell of your pubic hairs as my nose brushes them. I don't want it to end either. I lower my mouth to your scrotum, licking the wrinkled surface with long strokes. I work downwards, to the underside of your scrotum, and lick at the line where it ends and your perineum begins. You moan and move your hips side to side. I press my thumb between your butt cheeks and you open wider. The odor from your anus rises up to me and I breathe in its aphrodisiac effect. My tongue blazes a trail across your perineum to the puckered flesh around your anus. You gasp, not expecting this. I gently rub my tongue in circles where the hairs just begin to grow. You've sat up to try to see me, but you can't and you wish you had a mirror.

"I leave your backdoor and you fall back on the pillows, breathing at last. I bend back over your shaft and begin sucking in earnest. I don't care if you come. I want you to have your pleasure the way I did. But in my heart, I secretly hope you will fuck me. I pump faster, sensing you are near. No, I want your cum in my mouth. Your hips rapidly rise towards me and you grab the back of my head. I know you'll come soon. I grasp your sac and knead your balls gently. Your breath catches over and over in your throat. Suddenly you pull out of me and push me onto my back.

"You impatiently press my legs apart and up, then inch forward on your knees until your shaft slides into my vagina, my tightness squeezing in around you. You put both hands on the sides on my shoulders and look down at me as you thrust deeply and thoroughly. You push all the way in, watching my face. I want you there. You slide in and out gently, sensing it's been a while for me. I meet your thrusts. The tightness begins to give way and I relax into the pillows. You ride me at a leisurely pace, not wanting it to end. I close my eyes and give myself over to the mindless pleasure of it. Our bodies mesh and separate over and over. It feels so good. If only it could last forever....

"My thighs squeeze your hips and I involuntarily buck against you. The sensation, which never really left me, is growing again. Your eyes open and you look at me. I don't mean to do it. I just can't stop. My cunt rises and crashes against your groin. I begin to whimper. The fire between my legs is demanding satisfaction. Grabbing onto the pillows around me, I clutch them with my fingernails while my sex explodes around you and I grind myself into your flesh. My vagina contracts around your meat, and you gasp as warm juice bubbles up around you like silken fingers.

"At the last moment you pull your shaft out of me, but not to pump it onto my chest. No, you knew before what I wanted. You quickly bring it to my lips like an offering and slide it into my mouth, holding the back of the throbbing shaft with your hand. My lips close greedily around it and you thrust into me again, once, twice, three times. And then it comes, all of your semen rising up in a fountain of passion and lust, shooting onto my tongue and down my throat, your hands buried in my hair as you rock against my face.

"You are spent. Your body lowers onto the bed. You look at me and bury your face against my breasts. You want to sleep now. Evening has begun and the room is darkening. You lie on your side and draw me against you, our heads sharing the same pillow."

John looked down, the penis in his hand having ejaculated onto his shirt. Releasing a tortured sigh, he turned away from his computer and went to change his clothes.

He waited until that evening to walk back up the stairs. As soon as he knocked, the little dog began to yap furiously. He heard Sarah tell it to be quiet. He sensed her eye was at the peephole and that she was wondering why he was there.

"Just a minute," she said casually through the door, although he could detect a tone of panic in her voice. She was probably going to look at herself in the mirror.

The door opened. She smiled at him and said hi, but in her eyes was sheer trepidation.

"Sarah," he said slowly, "I don't really date. I haven't dated in a long time. But I'd really like to take you out to dinner. If tonight isn't good for you, I understand. But I want to get to know you."

She blinked at him. Her face softened and a faint blush rose to her cheeks. "Tonight is good," she said in that clear, airy voice and then stood back. "Come on in. Let me just go change my clothes."

He walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa, guessing Brownie was in the other room having a time out. Sarah went into her bedroom and closed the door.

John glanced around the room. In the little alcove between the kitchen and dining room, her laptop was open and running. Slowly he stood to his feet and walked towards the alcove. As he grew closer, a smile began to stretch across his lips. He stopped, recognizing the online story she'd been reading.

It began, "Sarah and John met on a tropical island."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lisa and Professor Hancock Coed goes too far in teasing her English Prof.in BDSM
Educating Shannon A chance to get even with his first love.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Know Who U Are You bring her fantasy to life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Third-Tasting Both A Third Is Added To The Equation.in Erotic Couplings
Under Mr. Nolan's Bed Ch. 01 Leah and Erica find something interesting under the bed.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories