Solitary Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ejaculatory spasm was not very strong in objective terms, but the sensation of this hands-free orgasm was probably the most intense of his life. He was trembling all over, and completely exhausted. His heart was pumping like he'd just finished a one mile marathon run. He realized he was sweating all over, the hair plastered to his forehead. He was panting, in a way that made the unknown Asian office worker glance over in his direction. It was only a glance; she had no idea what her appearance had precipitated in this young man.

When he returned home, he removed his condom and marveled at the small pool of cum that he'd managed to push out of himself. That he could illicit an orgasm without stroking off was an even more powerful tool to aid his new found perversion.

These course of events may well have continued for an indefinite amount of time. But then Eva entered his life.

[to be continued]

12