Solving My Little Problem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sank down on me again, taking me inside her all the way to the hilt. After a brief pause, she resumed, but this time, instead of banging up and down on my cock, her pelvis kept in contact with mine as she made a swirling motion, dragging her pelvis around on mine in a small circular motion, first clockwise a few revolutions, then a short pause, then counter-clockwise.

With my brief knowledge of sexual experiences, I'd never imagined such a thing. I'd seen movies and pictures with various positions, but this was a motion I'd never seen or even contemplated. I tried unsuccessfully to stifle a moan, verbally expressing my pleasure.

Her hands left my body. I wondered what she was doing with them. Was she massaging those bouncing tits of hers? Or, perhaps she was gripping both her ass cheeks from behind. My eyes strained against the darkness. For a second, I could just make out the shape of a head. Her hands were either gripped behind her head or she was running her fingers through her hair. I couldn't tell which, but that didn't matter.

Somewhere to her right, there was a faint light source. I must have been in Linda's room. If we'd been in mine, the light from my clock would have to have been brighter than that. I hoped she would turn her head to the right so I could see who she was. The way she was facing, I could only see a cheek and the edge of her head.

She dropped her head down again, returning to the safety of the shadows again, obscuring her from my view. I wanted to come up with something to say to her -- a suggestion -- to get her to raise up again, but what should I say? That thought was erased from my mind when she started swirling her hips again, this time, she'd make half a circle in one direction, then a circle or two in the other, then back again. I could feel my cock being worked around in circles, just flipping around inside the soft recesses of her pussy. In a way, it was almost uncomfortable. The shaft of my cock was being bent from one side to the next, then back again, but at the same time, the head of my cock was swabbing the inside of her pussy with each little movement.

The circular motions stopped and she centered herself on me again, then resumed the up and down motions, this time, applying more pressure than before. Even though her strokes were short to compensate for my small size, she was moving fast and hard. I could feel her pelvic bone coming into contact with mine on every down stroke. Each was accompanied with the sound of two bodies coming together. Clop. Clop. Clop. Clop.

Then, her motion changed again. This time, instead of pounding up and down on my cock, she twisted her hips backward, then forward, sliding my cock completely out of her, then plopping it back in again and burying it to the hilt within her pussy.

"Mmph!" I grunted again. This girl was into what she was doing and she could really fuck. I couldn't imagine one of my sister's friends being any more experienced than this one. And it was an odd thing because she was supposedly the shy one.

Finally, her motion slowed, but I could sense her body tensing up as her pussy gripped tightly around my cock. She leaned forward again, gripping my chest with the fingers of both hands. Her hair fell in my face, followed by a blast of breath as she exhaled forcefully. The accompanying sound was like a moan, though I struggled to listen for a hint of her voice in it.

She sat still on top of me, tightening her grip on my chest, holding her breath as her body quivered and quaked. She was cumming. Her pussy spasmed around my cock. She sucked in air forcefully, then exhaled again with a raspy breath, capped by the slightest little peep that hinted at the sound of her voice. She was motionless again for a few seconds, loosening her grip on my chest. Then, her body shook and quivered again.

Her pussy's grip on my cock loosened slightly and her breathing returned to normal. Then, she started riding me again as quickly as she had before. I wished my hands were loose, so I could run them through her hair or pull her face to mine and taste her lips again. Or, I would grab her breasts as tightly as she'd grabbed mine and pull her nipples into my mouth one at a time, but no, lying there with my hands cuffed, I was at her mercy. I could only do what she let me do.

Her head dropped down beside mine, pressing her tits in my chest. She was resting the weight of her body on her elbows, which were placed on each side of my head. Her cheek brushed against my ear.

"I, I'm going to cum," I said without emotion.

She nodded her response without making a sound, her pussy was still slapping up and down on my cock rhythmically.

"I can't really control it," I admitted. No answer. I was getting close. I felt the need to warn her. I didn't want to shoot my load inside her without ample warning.

"Do you...? Can I...? Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" I asked.

She nodded again, then followed her response with a peck on my cheek.

"Okay," I said. Gritting my teeth, I closed my eyes, which really wasn't necessary in the near-complete darkness. "I'm going to cum in your pussy any second now."

I heard a sniffle. She raised her head again, this time, pressing her forehead against mine. Now, more than ever, I wished I could see who she was. Rachel or not, shyness or not, I wanted to see her face.

"I want to look in your eyes when I cum in your pussy," I said.

I heard another sniffle, then I felt another drop of moisture -- another tear -- landed on my closed eyelid. She seemed to be crying, but why? I had no time to contemplate the reason behind her emotions. I started to cum. My knees stiffened and I raised my hips to meet hers as my cock stiffened and bucked, spewing forth with a thick, gooey strand of cum.

"Oh!" I groaned. "Huh-unh!" My cock twitched again, sending a second blast of cum into her awaiting pussy, followed by a third, then a pause, followed by a fourth.

I relaxed my hips and settled back down onto the floor as her hips continued to bounce up and down on top of me. My cock still throbbed, likely oozing a few more trickles of cum. Her pussy was now wetter and more slippery than ever with the mixture of her juices and mine. I could feel some of my cum oozing out of her and down my scrotum and onto the carpeted floor.

Finally, she stopped pounding up and down on top of me, settling down with her pussy engulfing my softening cock. I wanted to pull out of her, but my cock was so sensitive that the motion would be uncomfortable. For now, I just enjoyed the feeling of being inside her in this post-orgasmic state.

She kissed my eyes again, then gave me a peck on the lips before sliding her pussy off my cock accompanied by a quick slurping sound. She stood, then appeared to be feeling her way around the room for a bit, followed by the sound of running water. When the water had stopped, I heard the sound of her coming back toward me. She over-estimated how far away I was and ended up kicking me and almost tripping over me before she realized she'd run into me.

After regaining her composure, she kneeled down over me and felt around my body for my cock, then swabbed at it and my pubic area with a warm, wet towel. I couldn't believe it. Not only did she expertly ride me to orgasm, but she also cleaned me up afterward. If only I could see her face, the moment would be perfect.

After she'd had me cleaned up, I could hear her feeling around on the floor in what sounded like she was gathering up her clothes. Then, she found my face again and kissed my lips briefly as she pressed something into my hand that felt like a piece of string.

"What's this?" I asked. I got no answer. She pushed the blindfold back down over my face, then stood. I heard footsteps as she walked away from me, followed by the sound of the door opening, then shutting again. Had she left? What was I supposed to do now?

I fiddled with the string in my hand and discovered that on one end of it, there was a key, which fit the handcuffs. After I had the cuffs off, I pulled my shirt off my arms and rubbed my wrists, which had been constrained all this time, then took the blindfold off and sat up. Cautiously standing, I felt my way to the door.

I found the light switch and flipped it on, momentarily blinding myself in the process. Covering my eyes with my hands, I looked down at the floor. I was a little surprised to discover I was in my own room. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I surveyed the room, realizing that the mystery girl had unplugged my digital clock and my stereo and had closed my curtains, which I normally kept open. She's been smart in doing so. Each of them was a source of light that would have given away her identity.

I opened the bedroom door and peered out into the dark hallway. No one was there, but then, I didn't expect anyone to be there.

Still naked, I turned off my bedroom light and crept into the hallway. Feeling my way down the dark hall, I first came to the guest room on the opposite side of the hall from my bedroom. The door was open slightly. I pushed it open a little more and looked inside. A street light shining in through the window illuminated the room enough that I could see three people lying there. Angie, Cheryl, and Erin were all piled in bed together, apparently sound asleep.

I slid the door back into its original position and crossed the hall to Linda's bedroom. The door was shut. I tried the knob, but it was locked. Linda didn't normally lock her door, but she also didn't normally have company. With the other three girls in the guest bedroom, that would leave Linda and Rachel in Linda's room.

I heard a sound coming from the guest room. I couldn't identify it, but it sounded like one of the girls either rolling over in her sleep or getting out of bed. Aware of my nakedness, I felt my way back to my bedroom, entered it, and closed the door behind me.

I climbed into bed naked, pulled a blanket over me, and tried to think of a plan to unmask the mystery girl, but drifted off to sleep before I came up with any decent ideas.

12