Some Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile, the red slash of her mouth encircled my throbbing shaft, sucking it all the way into her wetness, burying her nose in the coarse hair at the base of my prick. The muscles of her mouth were powerful, and they massaged the entire length of my cock; clamping and squeezing it tight, like a vise.

"Ooooh, you're good!" Marie said to Ellie.

Ellie just giggled and ran the tip of her tongue, wickedly, over my throbbing cock-knob, sending electric jolts of pleasure up my spine. I was getting a double blow-job, from two sensuous women, and I was loving it!

Glassy eyed, I watched each hungry mouth take a turn sucking my dick; lips and tongues meeting at the crown, sucking and licking; sharing the man-flavored taste of their mouths. While their luscious mouths sucked my prick, their hands pinched harden nipples and fingered hot, dewy cunt- holes.

I heard a choked sob, and suddenly, my naked cock stood alone and forgotten.

Ellie had grabbed Marie; pushed her down and buried her face between up-raised legs; her tongue sinking deep into the hot well of my wife's juicy cunt. Her face twisted and turned, rasping her cheeks against coarse pussy-hair, smearing the seeping joy-cream all over her nose and mouth.

What she lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm. Marie's body was churning wantonly.

Wrapping her legs around Ellie's neck, Marie forced the squirming tongue deeper into her volcanic cunt. Her hands dug into her girlfriend's hair, holding tight as her wiggling hips bounced off the bed and jerked in wild, spastic movements.

"Eat me!" she groaned, "Oh, eat my pussy, Ellie! It feels so good. Yes! Yes!"

Whimpering, Marie pulled Ellie's blonde head deeper into the coarse, black hair of her squirming crotch.

I was breathing like a marathon runner after a hard race; heavy and raspy. Ellie's upturned ass gleamed in the soft light of bedroom lamp; her wet pussy clearly outlined between the satiny globes and her brown, hairy asshole contracting like the eye of a mad cyclops.

I stripped my clothes, tearing my shirt in the process. Gingerly, I rubbed the rounded cheeks and licked her hot, soft flesh. She moaned her pleasure as my tongue slid over the silky skin of her rounded ass. Her body shook and shivered as my tongue darted in and out of her ass and cunt.

Thick, rich cuntjuice bubbled from her blonde pussy, smearing my nose and mouth and cheeks. The tart aroma was powerful and stimulating.

"Fuck her, Johnny! Stick your cock in her cunt!"

Marie's voice trembled; thick with passion. She was in the middle of a real life fantasy, on the verge of losing herself in the ecstasy of the moment. Another woman was eating her pussy and her husband was about to shove his cock in a strange cunt, right in front of her blazing eyes!

"Yes!" Ellie said and turned, eying my cock with hungry eyes, "Fuck me! Oh, please, stick it in!" she begged.

Her cunt was like liquid fire! My prick burned all the way down her boiling pussy-channel. I grunted in pleasure- pain as my cock hit bottom; my chest heaving with exertion. My hips began a slow pumping action, drawing the shaft out almost to the very tip, then forcing it back in all the way. The walls of her sopping cunt squeezed my prick, clutching at it frantically as it slid by. Her groans were loud and uncontrolled. Perspiration broke out on her skin.

I started to hump faster.

"Don't cum!" Marie said, "Not yet!"

Ellie had stopped eating Marie's pussy the moment my cock entered her. Her head lolled from side to side, hair wild and damp, eyes glazed and unseeing; her mind drinking in the incredible pleasure her body was receiving.

Panting heavily, Marie twisted round and slid under her girlfriend's trembling body; her flushed face just below the stuffed cunt, her pussy inches beneath Ellie's nose and gaping mouth.

"Look at it!" Marie exclaimed in awe as she stared up at Ellie's hot cunt contracting around my prick.

She flicked her tongue over my slimy, hard cock as it pushed into the blonde pussy; drawing the tangy taste into her throat, then her legs went over Ellie's head, pulling her face down. Automatically, Ellie's mouth began to suck on her extended clit and Marie wailed in passion.

I fucked Ellie's pussy with all my might. In my mind I could see Marie's hot eyes boring, hungrily, into the straw colored cunt, ogling the hot pink slash, juicy with tart pussycream and stuffed with cock; eying the large, exposed clitoris.

She jumped and squealed as Ellie's eager mouth started sucking her cunt. I heard her moan in passion; the tone becoming muted as her mouth closed over the hard clit that pressed against her willing mouth; her tongue sending shivers of blinding pleasure through Ellie's heated body, fanning the flames of her friend's lusty passion.

Ellie reared up. Her body stiffened. "Ooooh, God, fuck me! Eat me! Make me cum!" she screamed.

I could feel Marie's wild sexual pleasure as her lips closed over the hard velvety clit; the thrill of eating pussy swirling in her brain. Tart female juices flowed into her mouth and made her shiver with strange new desires that kindled untapped passions.

She was sucking cunt and licking cock! At the same time! And she was loving it!

Ellie's ass churned and twisted on my cock, her cunt grinding into Marie's face. Her head bounced up and down and her tongue stabbed the fiery cunt beneath her, slurping the hot juice, smelling the overpowering aroma of cunt.

Her fevered mind boiled out of control.

"Agh! Ugh! Ooooooo! I'm gonna cum! Christ! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Ellie's voice was a shrill wail.

I slammed my cock home, twisting it in the erupting tunnel. Marie clamped her mouth on the quivering clit and sucked with all her might.

Ellie's sweaty body bucked and heaved as the massive climax tore through the core of her being. Her brain fried in a blinding white-hot light, and violent shudders wracked her body. Her arms and legs trembled, out of control. Then, twitching, spasticly, she collapsed on Marie's prone body.

My cock, slick with her abundant juice, plopped from her cunt. Marie rolled Ellie's body over and eagerly reached for my rigid pole.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she asked excitedly, grabbing my rod, sliding her hand up and down the slick shaft.

I shook my head.

"Good!" she said, relieved. "I'm so hot! You have to fuck me right now!" It was an order.

She pulled me down on top of her and guided my cock into her drooling cunt.

She was on fire!

"Yes! Yes! That's it! That way! Hard! Oh, yes, babe, fuck me hard! . . . Like you fucked Ellie."

"Liked it, didn't you?" I grunted, jabbing my cock in deep and feeling it harden to tempered steel as the walls of her cunt tighten on it. The searing pleasure pushed me to the very edge and held me there.

Having forced myself not to cum, I had reached that mysterious point where my cock would stay hard for hours. My brain would cum but my body would be denied exquisite release until my whole sensory system couldn't take anymore, and then I'd erupt so violently I wouldn't be able to move.

Marie grunted in return, her arms and legs tight around my body, her hips raised to meet my downward plunge.

"Wonderful!" she gasped. "Tastes so good . . . your cock in her cunt . . . blonde pussy . . . went crazy . . . never eaten like that before . . . knew what to do . . . loved the taste . . . love it!"

Her words were disjointed and clumsy, victims of a thought process enflamed by the furnace-like heat that washed over her shaking body.

Vise-like cunt muscles clamped on my cock, pulling on the shaft with fiery wetness. Her cunt contractions were flexing like an excited fist. Strong fingers dug into my back.

"Oooohhhh!" she moaned, "Can you fuck my asshole? It's burning up!"

"You name it babe!" I grunted, pulling my sopping-wet prick out of her pussy and placing it at the hairy, puckered entrance of her lovely butt.

"My prick so hard from watching you two, it may never go down."

Marie sighed and reached under her body, pulling her asscheeks apart, stiffening as my well-lubed cockhead pushed past her tight outer ass-ring. Her breathing went into doubletime and her face screwed up in pleasure-pain. She raised her legs higher; wiggled her ass and stuck a finger up her cunt, twisting it around the slick hole, driving the last of the pain away, leaving only the stuffed, pleasure-giving feeling of my cock all the way up her rear shaft.

We stood motionless for a moment, our bodies resting; savoring the erotic thrills we had seen and felt.

"Was she good?" she asked huskily.

I grunted, smiling at the lecherous look on her face. Even with my cock up her ass and her finger in her hole; her body rushing to a mammoth climax, her bright eyed curiosity couldn't be contained.

It was more than I had hoped for.

"It was almost as good for me as it was for you," I said, moving my cock slowly.

"Agh! Oh, yes! Fuck my ass! Nice and slow . . . yeah, that's the way!" She grunted and gasped.

"It was so wild! Her pussy's so juicy; like mine. And you watching . . . I liked that almost as much . . . think she did too."

Her ass muscles were powerful and I pushed and pulled my cock back with difficulty. "Christ!" I said, "You're tight as a virgin!"

She giggled wantonly, humping her hips forward; her finger flying over her extended clit. Her body trembled and tic-like spasms hit her like waves pounding against rocks; tiny cums, preludes to the massive release that was building in her petite body.

I felt a cool hand on my balls.

Recovered, but still bright-eyed with new passion, Ellie knelt beside us, agog; her hand pressed against my hard, hairy balls.

"You take it up the ass, too?" she asked Marie excitedly.

Eyes half closed in ecstasy, Marie nodded her accomplish- ment.

"Cunt . . . mouth . . . ass!" she panted. "I'm . . . three-way broad," she whispered proudly. "I even eat pussy," she said, giggling.

Ellie glowed with fevered excitement, mesmerized by Marie's butt-fucked asshole; the wanton look of a latent voyeur on her face.

"I only did it once, years ago," she said eagerly, "and it hurt like hell, but look at you! It's all the way up your ass! Shit! I don't believe it!

"Does it feel good? Really good?"

Slowly, Marie nodded. She was having trouble concentrating on what was being said.

My cock moved like a piston in her hairy asshole; the tight outer ring dragging along the sides of the shaft sending tingles of joy surging along the length of my prick, up my spine, to my brain; the same joy that spread from her churning ass to her burning cunt and up to her swirling brain.

Ellie had her face close to our churning loins. I could feel her breath on my balls when she spoke. "God, Marie, you have a tight hole," she said in wonder.

"Yeah!" Marie mumbled, "All my holes are tight . . . so tight . . . so good . . . Oh, John," she said suddenly, "I'm gonna cum . . . Ellie! I can feel it! Ohhhhhh, Johnny! I'm cumming! Uhhhmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her body convulsed; hips pounding against the mattress, fingers digging deep into the bed-sheets. Marie rolled into a steel bow, pulling my body off the bed completely; balancing my entire weight on her ass and the backs of her trembling legs.

With an anguished cry of release, she shuddered fiercely and collapsed, exhausted; forcing my cock from her twitching asshole.

I knelt there panting.

Ellie was close. I could smell her. Her tits brushed against my arm when she leaned forward. Her breath was harsh, her face contorted; her index finger deep in her cunt, pumping back and forth, spurred on by Marie's powerful climax.

My cock was still hard. I wanted to fuck her ass! Both asses! Both pussies! I wanted to cream all over their lovely mouths!

My brain was on fire!

Roughly, I pushed her down to her hands and knees and quickly, from behind, stuck my cock in her frothy, blonde cunt. She stiffened and gasped, then pushed her ass back, plunging her sopping pussy over my thrusting shaft. Her head whipped from side to side.

"Oooohhh, Johnny! Oh, Johnny, yes! Yes!" she moaned. "Do it good, baby! Fuck my juicy cunt! I need it so bad! Oh, God, I'm gonna cum already!"

Ellie shivered and trembled as my prick rammed deep in her hot hole. Her arms buckled and her face mashed into the pillow, muffling the anguished cry that erupted from her throat.

"Aaaaagggghhhh!" she screamed as the torment of release surged through her erupting body.

"Cum! Please cum!" she pleaded. "Flood me with your cum juice!"

I felt her cunt muscles massage my aching prick; clamping and pulling on it until the fire in my brain blinded me. I grabbed her shoulders and crashed my cock into her creaming cunt, savagely pounding my hips against the smooth globes of her round ass. She reached under her body, grabbed my bouncing balls and squeezed.

My cock exploded!

"Eeeeeiiiiii!!"

"Yes! Yes!" Ellie screamed.

Scalding hot cum splashed in her quivering cunt as my cock pounded in and out of her body. My fingers dug painfully into her shoulders and my rigid body forced her prone.

The walls of her cunt kept milking me, draining my pent- up load. I could feel the ooze leaking from her well-filled pussy. It seeped down her inner thighs to the sheets, staining them. With a deep groan of pleasure, my body went limp. My cock, still throbbing, plopped from her ravished hole, and I melted into the bed.

Quickly, Ellie turned and captured my cum dripping cock in her moist mouth and licked it all over, her tongue jabbing my sore piss-hole. Expertly, she cleaned the entire shaft; her nimble tongue searching out every stray droplet of precious love juice.

"Soooo good," she sighed. I'd forgotten how sweet cum can taste. I love it!"

Smacking her lips in delight, she licked the shaft, the crown, and then each ball sac in turn; taking the drooping stem back in her hot mouth when she had finished her house- keeping chore.

Slowly - thrillingly - her tongue rolled over the fleshy member, coaxing life back into it. She sucked and nibbled and slurped, noisily, and I groaned in bliss.

Minutes later, when she finished, I was clean and I was hard again.

"Shit! I thought you were going to have his cock for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Marie said enviously.

She sat against the headboard, staring at us, legs drawn up, face flushed and eyes bright; her hairy pussy open and juicy, one shiny finger, slick with her body juices, slowly moved over her big clit. Her other hand played with the nipple of her left tit, rolling it, tweaking it, keeping it hard.

Ellie looked up, her hand still caressing my cock.

"I thought I did," she said with a sly smile. "I sure tried to eat the whole thing."

Bright eyed, she looked at her girlfriend and blew her a kiss.

"You're lucky! Johnny has a beautiful prick," she said in earnest, "and his cum tastes sweet, too. I love it!"

My wife leaned over and kissed me hungrily.

"Yeah, I am lucky," she said, "And I want to thank the two of you for the show you just gave me."

She giggled, holding her cum-drenched finger up in the air, "I came twice just watching you guys.

"Hey," she said to Ellie, "I was zonked for a while, did you let him fuck your asshole."

"Hell, no!" Ellie said emphatically, sitting down beside my wife and draping an arm over her shoulders.

"I got good and hot watching Johnny fuck your ass, but, I don't think I'm up for it again. Not yet, anyway." She giggled and blushed.

I knew that Ellie Hansen was relearning things about herself she had forgotten, perhaps never really knew. Things just dreamt about she was now doing and enjoying. Erotic things! Kinky things! I wasn't sure just how deep the well of perverted lust went, but I knew she tingled at the thought of finding out.

"Try it!" Marie said, interrupting my thoughts. "It's better than you think, especially after the pain goes away, and it does, fast, too. You can't believe the pleasure you can get from an ass-fucking."

"Well, maybe some other time. Right now, I can only take one fantasy at a time."

She looked longingly at Marie, then back to me. "And this one was fantastic! Thanks, guys. I never would have had the courage, if it wasn't for you, Marie," she said, "and you, Johnny.

"I still can't believe I've lived out one of my fantasies. I loved it."

"We've lived out two fantasies," Marie corrected, "We've made love to each other and we've had a three-way; group sex. That's two of our fantasies."

"Hey, you're right!" Ellie said and chuckled. "Two down! How many more to go?"

I sat up on one elbow. "Does that mean there's going to be a next time; another fantasy," I asked.

They laughed.

"What do you think, you dirty old man?" Marie said. "I told you, once we go down this road there may be no turning back. This is just the beginning of a beautiful three-way friendship."

The girls embraced and kissed deeply. My cock twitched.

"What's next on the list?" I asked.

Chuckling, Marie threw her arms wide. "Bring on the Harlem Globetrotters!" she said.

"Do you want to get fucked by a black guy?" Ellie asked, a strange excitement creeping into her voice.

Somewhat embarrassed, Marie shrugged her shoulders at Ellie, the word, "Surprise!" written on her blushing face.

"Johnny brought home a stag movie where this black guy fucks this blonde; cums in her mouth, her cunt, and up her ass!" she said. "His cock was enormous! Ten inches! I shit you not!

"And I'm not taking anything away from Johnny, Ellie, but I've been curious ever since. In fact, that's what got me started with anal sex, that movie!

"Johnny knows! I made the mistake of telling him all about my fantasies." She shrugged her shoulders again. "That's why we're sitting here, naked, feeling each other up."

"I . . . I fucked a black guy once," Ellie said, blushing furiously.

That caught our attention.

"It was a real quickie," she added hastily, "But it was probably the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me, I didn't think you wanted that, too."

Marie sat up and looked at Ellie with surprised eyes.

"You never told me!" she said, accusingly, "And we tell each other everything!"

"Hey, most white girls don't go around bragging they got banged by a black guy. I didn't want you to think I was some kind of tramp."

"Tramp, hell! If you can take that kind of cock up your pussy, I'd call you Wonder Woman!"

We all laughed.

"I know Marie has a black fantasy, what about you, Ellie; would you want to do it again?" I asked when the laughter finally died away.

"I think," she said slowly, knitting her brow, "that I would; if the circumstances were right."

"If you guys are serious about this," I said cautiously, I can make a phone call and have a pretty well hung black dude here in twenty minutes. We could have a hellava party."

Agog, the girls looked at each other and then at me, their gaze intense. I could see the strange excitement on their faces as they examined their own emotions and their deepest secret desires. They hesitated, wondering if I was serious or not.

Ellie's eyes were wide and round; her mouth was open. Marie swallowed hard and blinked. Her chest heaved with sudden exertion.

"Are you bullshitting, John, or are you really serious?" Marie asked, her voice low and husky.

"Yeah," Ellie said, "Can you really take another man; a black man, fucking your wife, right in front of you. I never told my husband what happened; he wouldn't have been able to handle it."

I wedged myself between their warm bodies, pulling them close to me, cupping a tit with each hand. Automatically, they reached for my cock and balls.

"I got pretty turned on when Marie told me she had fucked her cousin, Jose, back in Cuba when they were teenagers, and he's half black, but you're right," I said, "I don't know how it'll be to actually watch her get fucked, but I'm willing to take the chance. What about you guys? Are you game?"