Some Threesomes are Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

She just laughed saying, "I'll be a good girl and be quiet."

She pulled off of me and slid down and turned around and took my cock in her mouth to suck the last come out of me. Whew, she is some sexpot.

"Honey, Sara never taught you this but reach down with your mouth and take my ball sack in your mouth or at least as much of it as you can. It'll drive me a little crazy"

She did exactly as I told her but I finally pushed her away.

"You did it perfectly honey but I can't let you continue I have to save myself for all of the other good looking gals in town."

"I'm going to smack the hell out of you if you ever say anything like that again." She screeched and she wasn't kidding.

"Marlo, I was just joking and you are going to have to learn my sick sense of humor. Why in the world would I want to have sex with anyone other than you ... you're the prettiest gal in town?"

She gave me one of her big smiles with her perfect teeth lighting up the room. She didn't have the gap between her two front teeth that many African-American gals have."

"Let's get cleaned up and go and have breakfast and then see some more boats and some mansions."

We were walking the docks and I stopped behind her to give one I really liked a closer inspection. When I looked up she was about fifty feet away and completely unaware that I wasn't directly behind her. As I got closer to her I was behind a couple of guys and one was looking at her and said something like, "Look at that sweet ass. I'd love to show her my joy stick."

Well, I had been working out for the past few years and was in pretty decent shape and I couldn't let that go unpunished. I moved quickly forward and gave him a short but very hard shot to the kidneys. He dropped to his knees and as he did I sort of stumbled into him forcing him over the side of the dock and into the water. He came up sputtering and as he reached for the side of the dock I stepped on his fingers saying that if he ever said another word like that about my friend the toughest thing he would ever be able to eat again would be ice cream.

His buddy came over to ask what the hell was going on and I told him to ask his friend and if he couldn't answer him I would be happy to. Marlo had heard the scuffle and asked what had happened and I said that some guy fell in between the boat and the dock. She said, "He must have been drinking."

"Yeah, I guess."

The rest of the afternoon was spent touring some of the worlds' most famous mansions that lined that coast. The wealth on displayed is disgusting. The tour guide for the Vanderbilt place informed the group Mrs. Vanderbilt used to have a Sunday brunch for the stray dogs of the neighborhood. Their food was set out for them on Limoges china!

We got back to the hotel around five and decided on a late supper after we took a little nap!

As we hit the sack I pulled her down to my waist and told her I wanted her to use her lovely mouth on me. This time I was going to fill her mouth with my warm hot come. She just looked up at me and smiled and licked her lips and said,

"Let the games begin."

"Oh they'll begin all right you little vixen. I'm going to treat you like a slut"

My cock was already rock hard and I put it in front of her mouth and told her,

"Take as much of me in that sweet little mouth of yours as you can sugar lips. I am going to fuck your face."

Her reaction to that talk was strange. Her breathing became faster and she opened her mouth and took a lot of my cock deep in her mouth before I knew what was going on.

She was throwing her head from side to side as she was sucking me and I finally reaeched down and clamped a hand on either side of her face and then really began to fuck her mouth. I didn't go in much further than she had but I was fucking it hard. A couple of times I could feel her gag as I went in a little too far but I didn't stop. When the heat rose in my balls I kept right on going and was soon shooting stream after stream of come deep in her mouth. Most of it went right down her throat but she was gulping a lot of it down as it was filling her mouth. When I finished coming we just lay there with my cock still in her mouth.

"Come up here you little wench."

"Now tell me what was turning you on so much?"

"Bob, I can't explain it. When you talked sort of dirty and disrespectful to me it really turned me on. Almost as if I liked being treated like a whore."

"Wow, I was worried you would be mad at me for it but wanted to see what you would do. Tell you what ... I'll talk like that anytime we are alone together but I'll never allow anyone else to do so. OK?"

"OK Tiger." She purred.

I slid down and used my tongue to get her clit to come out to play and then worked it over soft but steady. She was still turned on from the way I treated her and her breathing was a lot faster than it would normally have been for the short time I had been eating her pussy. She clamped her hands on my head the way I did with hers and pulled my face into her as her orgasm overtook her. This time she wasn't screeching or screaming but grunting. Every time she threw her hips in the air she would let out another grunt. I finally stopped and rose up and gave her a huge kiss letting my tongue find hers and my hands had an easy time finding her huge firm tits.

We just lay there as she came down from her orgasmic high. She had her face nestled in against my neck with one leg thrown over me. I could look down and see the nipple of her tits as it was mashed against my side.

Our nap lasted a couple of hours before we got up and showered and dressed for dinner. Our walk to the restaurant took us away from the dock area and along the main street of town. As we were walking I reached down and took her hand and she looked up at me with a huge smile and sort of bumped herself against me to acknowledge what I had just done.

The dinner was spectacular. The food was terrific but the sunset lit up the harbor like a searchlight putting all of the boats out there in silhouette. It was a not-to be-forgotten sight.

We had a leisurely walk back to the hotel and with every step I was thinking of just how I was going to fuck her when we got there. It was going to be hard, dirty and disrespectful ... just the way she says she likes it.

We were no sooner in the room when I said rather harshly,

"Get your damn clothes off. I'm going to give you the fuck of your life."

She just looked at me sort of quizzically as she stripped.

"Now plop your ass on that bed and get ready for me. You are first going to suck me off and take me deeper in your mouth than I let you get away with up until now."

"OK Bob" as she took my hard cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth.

When she had me buried three or four inches I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it to my cock hard enough that I forced another inch or so in her mouth. That started a big time gag.

"Don't you dare think a little gagging is going to allow you to escape giving me a proper blow job. Keep it all in your mouth bitch."

She looked up at me and it appeared as if she had tears in her eyes. She now had at least five inches buried and I could feel the head of it touching something deep in her throat. I had no idea what it was but it felt great. I let this go on for a few minutes before pulling out and pushing her back and dropping my cock between her legs.

"Hold on baby. I am going to fuck you royal."

As soon as I said that I began a huge push. I knew that my hard-ass disrespectful act was only going to go so far. I damn sure didn't want to hurt her .. just fuck her in a way that would give her the pleasure she talked about earlier.

I was soon in her up to the hilt and I reached under her legs and held them high in the air as I began thrusting my cock deep inside of her.

""C'mon bitch. Fuck me back."

That got her ass in gear and she was soon throwing it up at me as hard as I was driving my cock into her. For the first time I was letting my cock come almost all of the way out of her before driving it back in to the hilt as hard as I could. Her breathing was coming faster and faster and she had her arms up around my neck pulling me down to her.

"Fuck me like a whore Bob."

"Oh that is exactly what I am doing big tits."

I drove it hard and fast and a few minutes later she was actually screaming,

"Yes, yes , yes. I am coming."

"Hush your mouth bitch."

Her juices were flowing out of her like a river. She kept throwing her ass in the air and pulling me down to her. I finally pushed myself out of her pussy and knelt between her legs and took my hand and jacked myself off so my come shot all over her stomach and tits. She went wild when she saw and felt this.

"Oh God, yes, yes Do me dirty Bob."

"If your ass wasn't so tiny I would ram this thing up it but I am going to give you a break."

I let her legs down and lay beside her. Each of us was breathing hard and fast.

"Bob, when you make love to me that way I am never sure when your disrespect for me is just a put on to get me more excited or is for real and that worries me a lot. I love it when you do it but as I say, it has me wondering."

"Marlo, Marlo. You can be one hundred percent certain that any time it appears to you that I am treating you disrespectfully it's all a big act on my part trying to please you regardless of what I am saying."

I finished up my little assurance speech with, "Got that bitch?"

We both roared.

"Bob, I don't know how to talk about what I am going to say so bear with me please."

She went on with, "I know this weekend started off with you going to teach me about sex but I am afraid that for me at least it has turned far more serious. I have developed strong feelings for you in addition to those related to sex. You and I have some fantastic conversations during which I found that we agree on most things and can discuss those which we don't agree on in an intelligent manner. I am afraid to say the word but in spite of the racial differences I believe I am falling in love with you. So there, I said it."

I pulled her to me and we just hugged for what seemed forever.

"Marlo, I know exactly how you feel for I feel the same way but I have no damned idea where we go from here."

"Whew, what a relief to hear that you aren't going to turn me away as some black bitch who got close to Whitey and is going to treat it like a step up in the world."

"Damn Marlo, please get that kind of shit out of your mind and do it NOW. That pissed me off. Roll over and get to sleep."

Damn, she knew how to get to me. She reached over and tickled me saying,

"Ooooh, Bobby and Marlo had their first fight. Maybe they can kiss and make up if she promises to be good."

"C'mere and kiss me before I slap you silly." I replied laughingly.

We slept like babies and awoke with the sun pouring in through the sliding balcony doors. I rose and went in and brushed my teeth and used the toilet and met her coming into the bath as I was leaving it. "Morning sweet thing."

When she returned to the bed I pulled her close and said, "Marlo, you have sucked me off a few times but I would like for you to do it a little different the next time. I want you to make love to my cock rather than just suck on it. I would like for you to trace the veins in it with your tongue and run your tongue around the head of it stopping off at the slit in the tip and so on. I would like for you to play with my balls and run your fingers up and down the shaft of my cock. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

"I think I do. I am not going to do it now for you are expecting it and will be measuring everything I do but what you just said. I promise I'll do it that way the next time. Now there is something I want to say about our sex together."

"And what would that be? " I asked.

"I know that you would like to fuck my ass and that we both agree your cock is way to big for me but I would like to try and see just how much of you I can get in there. I know it won't be all the way but if it is just a few inches I'll have at least tried for you."

"Damn, you really do like me to want to try that to please me. Tell you what, when we are out later I'll stop at a drug store and get some lube jelly to make it at least a little easier for the first inch or so. OK"

"OK stud," and she threw herself on me. She was high enough in the bed that her breasts were all over my face and she laughingly said, "You can suck mommy's tits if you want to Bobbie dear."

"I'm going to spank you hard little one."

"Promises, promises." She joked.

"Seriously Bob, I have a few questions about sex. Can we talk about it now?"

"I have read where people actually tie each other up before and during their sexual encounters. Is that for real? And why do they do it? It would have to hurt."

"I guess it does hurt somewhat but the only thing I can think of is that it pleases them the same way my talking rough and disrespectful to you pleases you."

"Another thing, last night we each confessed that we had some strong feelings for the other one. Where does that leave us when this trip is over?"

Oh shit, is now the time to tell her of the relationship of Sara and I? If so, I wasn't sure how to begin.

"I am thinking about that a lot Marlo." I answered.

"Hey, there is a lot to see around this part of the coast. How about getting up and ready and we can take a drive before coming back for our afternoon nap? I suggested.

"Sounds good to me. I'll shower while you are shaving."

We were in the car around nine thirty and touring this part of Rhode Island and then up into Massachusetts. It really is a pretty part of the country and the weather was jut perfect. It gets damn cold up her in the winter and we were glad we were here when we were. We had lunch just on the outskirts of Newport and were in the room at two ready for our nap and whatever else might happen. I had stopped in the small drugstore in the hotel lobby and got a tube of KY jelly. The girl behind the counter gave me a little smirk when she was ringing it up and I was tempted to tell I would use what was left over on her but I didn't.

Marlo was in the bed when I came out of the bathroom with a towel in one hand and the KY in the other.

"Oh good, you remembered. Where do we go from here?"

I'm going to lube up some fingers and see if you can even take them without it being too painful. OK?"

"Whatever you say Bob."

I lay beside her and put a big glob of the stuff on a couple of fingers and reached around and used one finger to smear it around the entrance to her ass and then slowly, ever so slowly slipped a finger into her. I kept my eyes glued to her face looking for any sign at all that the pain was too much for her. So far, so good.

I then covered another finger with the KY and took my first finger out of her and put the two of them together and slipped them both part way in. I had them into the first knuckle and stopped to see the effect. Nothing. She looked down at me and threw me a kiss. I pulled them out and lubed up a third finger and slipped it in along with the first two. I felt her move her ass around a bit but there wasn't a sign the fingers were bothering her.

"Well, honey. You have done very well with the finger test. I am going to lube up my cock and have you lay on your back and I will be facing you as I try and slip it into you. Please, please let me know if it is causing you any pain at all."

I spread her legs and got a pillow and put it under her hips to raise them up to make the entrance easier. The head of my cock and the first few inches were covered with the KY when I touched the head of it against her hole. She just smiled.

"Marlo, here it comes."

I pushed a little and her ass retreated from the pressure and I stayed right like that but I felt her push down against me.

"Marlo, stop that. I'll control the pressure. We can't have two of us trying the same thing."

All of a sudden the head of my cock popped in her and I felt her reaction for the first time.

"How are you honey?"

She never said a word but was biting her lip a little.

"Damnit to hell Marlo. Talk to me. Tell me how it is feeling."

"Well, to tell the absolute truth it feels as if you stuck the end of a baseball bat in me. It hurts just a little bit. Please try and put some more of it in me and I'll tell you when to stop. OK?"

"OK" and I pushed ever so slightly again and watched an inch of my shaft bury itself in her tight little asshole.

"That's it Bob. I can't take any more. You have me stretched out a mile. You can stay like that if you want but please, please don't push any more in me."

"If you can really take this much how about if I jack off with this much in you and I'll shoot a load up your ass when I come?"

"Oh God, that would turn me on beyond belief." She replied.

I began to stroke myself with one hand and let the other wander up to massage her breasts. I did that for a few minutes and then told her to use her fingers on her clit and try to make herself come with me. She slid a hand down and soon had her fingers gently sliding up and down the slit to her pussy and just watching her do that was turning me on big time. I could hear her breathing getting deeper and a little faster and she was moving her ass around just a bit. I only had about an inch in her but the head of my cock is large and that is what opened her up so much.

"Marlo, it won't be long for me now. I am going to explode in a minute. Here I come," as I shot a huge stream up her tender virgin ass. She screeched not from her own orgasm but the pleasure that mine was giving her as I shot into her. I might have slipped in another half inch or so but absolutely no more than that. My come was pouring out of her ass alongside of my cock and I let myself slide out and fall down on her chest and kissed her deep and hard. She had her arms around my neck and was whispering in my ear,

"I'm so glad you let me do that for you. I know it wasn't the right way but it was the best I could do." She purred.

"Oh God honey, you were terrific and I'll never forget it." I replied.

"Marlo, we have both been thinking of where our relationship goes from here and I guess there won't be a better time to discuss it than right now."

"Bob, the way you are string this off has me a little scared that I am not going to like where it is going to go."

"Well, honey. There isn't any running away from the truth so let me put everything out on the table and you join in as you see fit. OK?"

"I'm nervous Bob."

"I know honey but calm down and we'll get through it."

"First, you knew that Sara and I have been going together for some time. I taught her what she knows about sex and we are very, very close."

"I know, remember I asked her to ask you to teach me what you taught her."

"I know that babe but what you don't know is that she and I are brother and sister."

"WHAT? You must be kidding me. Say it isn't so."

"I'm not kidding at all. Our mother and father died some years ago in an accident and left us on our own. They left us a big house down in Annapolis and enough money for Sara to go to college when she was ready and for me to start my business. While Sara was waiting to decide which college to go to she worked for me as my office manager/secretary. She accompanied me on one of my business trips and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. We are very close but realize the problem our relationship will cause us. We have given some thought to just moving away and starting my business in some far away city and then just acting as husband and wife."

I looked over and the tears were pouring out of her. She wasn't making a sound but the tears were flowing harder than I had ever seen a woman cry. I reached over and pulled her to me and she came over against me but sort of reluctantly it seemed.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers