Some Tourist... Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven. Sex had ceased to be an event wrapped in mystery, shrouded in guilt, lost in a web of moral complexities. There, with them, sex had become the pure pursuit of pleasure, and in the process the degree of pleasure I was able to experience had grown astronomically.

We stood, and walked off the stage. I admit that I was now posing, standing taller, projecting my breasts a bit more up and out than ever before, that the arch in my back was deeper than usual, and it accentuated my ass. My walk had a newly acquired swagger. I had become what Linda hoped I might become, and this new role felt wonderfully appropriate. In that moment I felt as if I'd waked through a magic gate into mystical kingdom where all things would be new. What a gift Linda had given me; what a liberation. As I put the jacket over my shoulders, the white jacket the woman at the door brought to me when we reached the floor of the private room, I wanted nothing more than to thank Linda somehow, to give her something wonderful. And I thought I knew what that might be.

12