Somebody That I Used to Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. What you watching?"

"Just channel flicking, I've got a couple videos if you want to watch one."

"What do you have?"

Adam got up and knelt in front of the TV cabinet. "Well there's Beverly Hills Cop, there's The Untouchables, good but I don't know if you'd like it. And, oh, Dirty Dancing. That must be Maggie's, Liam probably left it here." "Oh put that on, I missed it in cinemas and I've been wanting to watch it."

"Eh. Sure I'm just kidding. Don't tell Liam but the film's a guilty pleasure of mine."

Adam put the video in the machine and sat down with Alexandra, he was surprised when she shifted herself so she was lying across him with her head on his chest. Adam had seen the film and he enjoyed it but watching it with Alexandra for the first time made it all the better. She seemed to really enjoy it, she had a huge smile on her face during the 'Loverboy' sequence, she came close to crying when Johnny said 'Nobody puts baby in the corner' but was back to laughs at the final dance lift.

Neither of them noticed it to begin with but not long after the 'Corner' line Adam found himself and Alexandra had drifted closer together during the course of the film. When they started her head was on his chest but now his head was resting atop of hers, his arm was draped on her, just below her breasts but most importantly, his groin was pressed up against her barely concealed ass. He could feel both her cheeks hugging the outline of his growing erection. He prayed she wouldn't noticed.

At the end of the film Alexandra yawned loudly and got up, her uplifted arms raised her basketball vest giving Adam an even better look at her near bare ass.

"Well I enjoyed that Adam, but it's late I'm heading to bed now."

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. Try not to make too much noise dealing with that thing now."

Before Adam could say anything, Alexandra had turned with a giggle and walked away. She had felt him, but she wasn't mad about it. In any case she was acting slightly flirty about the whole thing.

She definitely wasn't the same girl from years before.

**

The next day was Friday, the day of Liam's party. He had made sure that everyone who said they were coming was coming and being some form of alcohol, the exception being Alexandra who had only arrived a few days ago. Since the party was at a warehouse on the docks and since that wasn't the most legal of places Liam told everyone to not come all at once. He was surprisingly organised for a house party.

Adam and Alexandra took a taxi to a club nearby and walked the rest of the way. Adam couldn't stop himself stealing glances at his cousin, she didn't have anything to dress for a party but what she did have was pretty good, an orange vest top with matching colour bra poking out from the top and a dark green, flared skirt that reached mid-thigh level. It was a new look that Adam liked.

They got to the warehouse just after nine, people were already there and getting drunk, there was even the smell of cannabis in the air and the sound of 'Cult Of Personality' blasting on the stereo system that had been hooked up. Liam spotted the two of them walk in.

"Adam, good to see you."

Liam took the hand of a girl about his age and approached the two cousins.

"Maggie this is Alexandra Buchannan , Adam's friend. Alex this is my girlfriend Maggie Gallagher."

The two girls shook hands. "Liam told me about you, although all I've heard is that you're Adam's girlfriend."

"Well not girlfriend but we go back a long way. He's my best friend."

"Lucky you, I only met my guy after a party like this one. Now I'm stuck with him."

"I'm right here ladies."

"I know."

Maggie and Liam laughed and kissed each other. "So guys just go around, drink what you want, sit where you want. I've got about a hundred condoms in the back room if you guys need any."

"Thanks."

The two couples separated as Liam went to welcome more guests. Adam whispered to Alexandra.

"I'm going to grab a couple condoms, if Liam gets on my back I'll show him I'm prepared. You get us a couple drinks."

"Don't get me too drunk, I want to be awake when you fuck me."

And with a quick kiss on his cheek Alexandra was away. Adam was still confused as to how jokingly her actions were. They weren't helping any of his dirty thoughts.

True to his word, Liam had put a load of condoms in the back room. There so many that he put them in crates. Adam didn't bother questioning the legality of Liam's method of obtaining them, instead he grabbed two or three and pocketed them.

When Adam returned he found Alexandra amongst a large group of people, they were sitting, lying, standing around a circle of broken and ruined sofas. All laughing, drinking, telling jokes, just as he arrived Adam saw one of the girls there pass a joint to Alexandra, she took a long inhale but stopped when she saw Adam causing a long coughing fit. The two cousins looked at each other and laughed.

"Don't tell mum."

"I won't if you won't."

Adam took the joint from Alexandra, took a long inhale and handed it back.

"I thought cocaine was party drug of choice."

"No man, this is the 90s." A guy sitting on one of the sofas spoke up, he had his eyes closed tightly and was moving his head around. "Fuckin cocaine ain't shit anymore. It's all about supply and demand. Coke used to be high demand so they could supply for low prices, now no-one wants the shit so the demands low making the supply needs high, the higher the price the lower the demand it's a vicious fuckin circle. No coke's gone, the new drug coming in, and I can guarantee you this, is ecstasy."

"Ecstasy?" A couple of people were confused by this new drug.

"Yeah man ecstasy or, or, or, and this is my idea, you heard it here first, X. No-one knows what X is, X is mysterious, X is cool. X puts something in your brain that makes you want to fuck everything, you give a girl a couple of X pills and you better be the first guy she sees because she'll be so wet you can fuck her without taking off her trousers."

As the drug guy kept rambling Adam leaned in close to Alexandra and whispered. "I won't tell about the weed but if I see you take anything he's taken I'll tattle."

Alexandra smiled but nodded to show she understood him. After a few minutes of the rambling man Liam and Maggie arrived, Liam used the 'pretend to throw a ball' trick that people use on dogs to get rid of him, the two of them took his place. Over the next hour the group got larger and smaller and larger again but Adam, Alexandra, Liam and Maggie stayed, they had a good talk that only sometimes involved other people.

"So how long have you two known each other?" Maggie asked them.

"All my life. Our mothers were friends, Adam was at my birth."

"It was love at first sight."

Alexandra slapped Adam's arm at that but she laughed to show she wasn't angry.

Liam put down his beer bottle. "Since you two are such good mates' maybe you can tell us where Adam got that scar. He's never told us."

Alexandra looked at Adam's scar, she'd seen it so many times before but she looked again anyway to remind herself of how he did get it.

"It's ok Lexi, you can tell them."

Alexandra's thumb lightly traced the scar. "It's actually quite sweet how he got it. I was eight, he was ten and it was a few days before Christmas. We were sledging on this giant hill, just the two of us, but we couldn't stop in time and we were heading straight for a large hedge. So what Adam does, really kindly, is cover me just as we burst through the hedge. He got the scar but I was safe."

"Aww." Maggie found the whole story really cute. Liam just laughed, keeping his robotic nature intact.

"Where's the fuckin music gone?" Someone shouted out.

Everyone suddenly noticed the music had gone. Liam stood up. "Don't worry people, it's a tape, we just need to switch it round to side B. Actually let's not, Adam, you still know how to play guitar?"

Alexandra looked at her cousin, surprised. "You never told me you played guitar."

"I don't. I just learned a few songs because me and Liam were thinking of starting a band."

"Yeah then I met Maggie."

"So we stopped, I sold my guitar a while ago. Besides we don't even have one."

The grin on Liam's face told them that they did. He yelled across the room. "Roger, red crate, second from the left, look inside."

A boy, Roger, looked inside the crate and pulled out an acoustic guitar. He brought it over to Liam.

"I found this before you arrived, was hoping you could play a song or two."

Begrudgingly Adam took the guitar, Alexandra hopped off him and sat on the other side of the sofa.

"Now I haven't played in a while, so sorry if I miss a few notes."

Adam took a deep breath, and started playing. To his, and a few other people's, surprise he played a good opening to Hotel California by The Eagles. The whole party was frozen, watching Adam play this guitar, Liam simply smiled at his friend's talent, when the tome came he hit his knee in lieu of drums and started singing.

"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. Warm smell of colitas, raising up through the air. Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light. My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, I had to stop for the night."

Adam took over the singing, he stared directly at Alexandra as he sung to her.

"There she stood in the doorway, I heard the mission bell. I was thinking to myself this could be heaven or this could be hell. Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way. There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say."

Everyone joined in on the chorus, the whole party was smiling and singing together. "Welcome to the Hotel California, such a lovely place, (such a lovely place), such a lovely face. Ready a room at the Hotel California, any time of year, (any time of year), you can find it here."

Adam didn't play the whole song but he played enough for the crowd, when he was finished he got a loud cheer from everyone, Alexandra leaped across the sofa and hugged him tightly.

"God Adam that was incredible. Why didn't you tell me anything sooner?"

"Just slipped my mind, sorry."

"Encore, encore." A few people called out.

Liam stood up. "No, Adam's done enough for now, if he wants to play again later he can. Right now I'm going to put some fuckin Blondie on before I go nuts."

After that the party got back to normal, Alexandra took Adam's hand and tugged at him.

"I need to go outside for a wee, can you come keep guard?"

"Sure thing."

The two of them slipped out a fire exit and went behind some bushes, Adam kept his back turned to his cousin as he heard her fumbling about behind him. He suppressed a giggle when he heard her pee start.

"This isn't funny Adam."

"I respectfully disagree."

Despite the embarrassing situation, Alexandra managed to finish up, using a napkin she swiped from the warehouse to wipe.

"All done?"

"Yep, let's go back in."

Suddenly bright lights filled the area, Adam looked up and saw three or four police cars arrive at the warehouse, they must've been there for the people inside. Quickly he dropped to the ground, taking Alexandra with him. From there he could just about see what was going on but someone would have to look hard to see him. Adam watched as about seven police officers burst in and started arresting the partygoers. Adam looked at his cousin, he held up three fingers, he looked back up, he held up two fingers, then he held up one finger. And with a sudden jolt on her soldier the two of them got up and ran away, rushing through the tall grass heading toward the city. The adrenaline racing through them was so high that they started laughing like idiots by the time they reached the main road, now free from the police they kept running if only for fun. They ran for about ten minutes before stopping, both still laughing.

"Oh my god Adam that was incredible."

"I know, Christ I can feel my heart bursting out my chest, I'm never felt so terrified, so alive so..."

He never finished his sentence, Alexandra grabbed his head and kissed him, long, deep, hard, passionate. This was a lover's kiss in the heat of the moment. It was a silent night but Adam swore he heard fireworks.

Alexandra broke the kiss with difficulty, they were magnets that needed to be pulled apart with force. "How far are we from the apartment?"

"Far enough, unless we take a different means of transportation."

Alexandra looked behind her, she saw a taxi pulling up outside a restaurant, two people got out. Adam and Alexandra ran to the taxi and jumped in.

"Hey man what the hell is this?" The taxi driver had a mixture of confusion and anger in his voice.

"I will pay you double to get us where we want to go and to not stop what we're doing."

That got the driver's attention, Adam gave his address and grabbed Alexandra as soon as the taxi set off. Time seemed to slow down in the back of that taxi, the two cousins were the only people in the world, each kiss more passionate than the last, each touch more electric than the last. The illegal nature of their coming union never entered their mind, blinded by lust they enveloped each other.

When they got back to the apartment Adam threw a tenner threw the cabbie's window, it was a lot more than double but Adam wasn't waiting for change, still kissing each other wildly as they climbed the stair Adam fumbled for his keys, it became more and more tempting to just kick the door open. Thankfully it never came to that, he found them and opened the door, Alexandra slammed it shut behind her. They raced through to his bedroom, the nearest one to them, stripping as they went, first came off their shoes, then his shirt, then her top, Adam reached behind her and, with some difficulty, took her bra off.

Alexandra let it fall to the floor, letting her cousin take in the sight of her breasts for the first time. They weren't overly large but big enough to make an impression and they still held the perkiness of youth, her nipples were large and puffy, sometimes she didn't like this aspect of her but Adam apparently did as he dived in to lick and kiss her entire breast, both of them.

Adam took one of the condoms out his pocket then dropped his jeans to the ground and fell back onto the bed, Alexandra helped him by kneeling down and pulling them off his feet. From there she was eye-level with his very hard cock straining against his boxers. Suddenly this all became very real, here she was, half naked, about to fuck his cousin.

And damn it all if she wasn't horny enough to go along with it. Alexandra grabbed hold of the sides of his boxers and pulled them off. Adam's dick burst out and swayed in front of her. She was impressed, a good length, not the biggest she'd ever seen but still remarkable, it was definitely one of the thickest she'd seen. The sudden rush of wetness to her panties reminded her she was still wearing her underwear. Thinking fast she ran her tongue over Adam's cock then took him in her mouth.

Adam had only received a couple blowjobs from a previous girlfriend and while she was good she had nothing on Alexandra, the girl was a pro, applying the right amount of pressure, a good mixture of sucking and blowing while continually tickling the head with her tongue. Adam literally bit his lip to stop from coming right away.

While Adam was occupied, Alexandra slipped her panties off from under her skirt, the heat radiating from her pussy surprised her, she'd never been this turned on before. Still sucking her cousin's cock she began to finger her soaking pussy, two finger slid easily inside her.

"Lexi, god Lexi I'm going to come really fuckin soon."

Alexandra dropped his dick from her mouth. "Not yet Adam, not until you fuck me with this beast."

Alexandra stood up, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. There she was, fully naked in front of her cousin, letting him drink in the sight of her. She had shaved her pussy not too long ago after hearing a few girlfriends do it back home, so far Adam was the first male to see her bald cunny. She smiled slightly at that thought.

Adam had never seen a bald pussy before, he liked the look though, he wanted to lean forward and kiss her cunt, taste the unspoiled juices. But they were both too far gone for foreplay. Instead Alexandra knelt over Adam, her knees on either side of him, then she slowly lowered herself into his dick, Adam held himself straight, guiding him into her cunt.

The feeling was unbelievable, this tight, wet place was new to him, never before or since felt like his cousin's pussy. He was disappointed that she wasn't lying about her loss of virginity but she was still tight enough to milk his cock.

Alexandra had her eyes closed, never had she been so close to orgasm so soon after a dick entered her. Everything just intensified her lust, the thick cock in her pussy, Adam's hand's groping and holding her ass, her breasts bouncing on her chest. Every so often her clit would reach far down enough to touch Adam's body sending a shock through her. The two of them were so turned on that neither of them could hold off any longer and they came simultaneously, Alexandra came first but it was the sharp grip on his cock that set him off, shooting deep into her. Both sweating and panting, Alexandra lay across Adam's chest, for the longest time neither of them said anything.

"Lexi, I'm sorry I forgot the condom."

"It's ok Adam, I'm on the pill."

"I'll remember next time."

"Next time?"

The two of them laughed quietly. After a few seconds Adam kissed Alexandra on the head.

"I'm glad it was you Lexi."

It only took a little thought on her part to realise she had just taken her cousin's virginity. But she was too tired to say anything so she just fell asleep in his arms.

**

Alexandra woke up alone, but a look around the room and the still warm feel of Adam on the bed reminded her of what happened last night. God what was she thinking, fucking her cousin, that was too much even for her. Alexandra looked around for her clothes but was stopped by Adam opening the door.

"Hey you're up good. Listen I've saved you some eggs if you want breakfast."

"Thanks." She said half-heartedly although this went right over Adam's head. "Look Adam, about last night."

"Look, I'll understand if you have some regrets but I want you to know that I don't. I've been waiting for this for so long."

"What?"

Adam went to his drawers, opened the top drawer and pulled out a scrapbook. He took the scrapbook over the Alexandra and sat down next to her, inside the book were letters and postcards and pictures, all of which she had sent to him over the past four years. Adam had kept every single one of them.

"I didn't just wait for the right girl Lexi, I waited for you. You're the right girl, I've been in love with you for years and last night was me telling to you this."

Alexandra didn't know what to feel, shocked, angry, disgusted, happy? A million emotions rushed through her but she picked the top feeling and went with that.

Fury.

She slapped Adam, shocking them both.

"Don't you dare fall in love with me Adam McAllister. Don't you fucking dare. You don't know me, you don't know the real me, I'm a bitch, I hurt people, I refuse to let people get close to me, I'm just a, I'm just shit Adam."

"What, how can you say that Lexi I know you and you're a wonderful person."

Alexandra shot up and rushed across the room, she couldn't look Adam in the eye. "Fuck off Adam, we haven't seen each other in four years all you know about me is what I put into letters. You don't know what I've done, how I've hurt and used people for my own selfish fuckin needs. Face facts Adam I'm a cunt."

It was Adam's turn to shoot up, he put his hands on her shoulder but she jerked away from his touch. "I will not listen to you say such things Lexi, I don't care what you've done in the past, all I know is that I love you, and nothing you can say will change that. Come on you must feel something too, you were there as well last night."