Someone Wicked This Way Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Therandy1
Therandy1
47 Followers

"Oh yeah, here it comes!" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

I teased her for a second to see how badly she needed to be fucked in the ass. I took my cock and placed the head against her tight little rose bud and pushed the tip into it, almost slipping inside. Then I pulled back a little and pushed my cock toward her slick pussy. Thrusting forward I rubbed it along her opening. I heard her hissing, as she quickly took a breath between her teeth.

"Shhhhhhit baby, that feels soooooooo good. Almost wish I was going to feel you in my cunt."

I simply responded "In time."

I figured there was no turning back now.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that." She replied.

I leaned back and pressed the head against her willing asshole again, this time I eased it in. Between the spit she coated my cock in and the wetness of her pussy on me, I was more than lubed up enough to ease my cock all the way into her ass

"Uhhh, yeah, fuck that's good!" She moaned.

I held my breath as I slowly pushed deeper into her. Goddamn her ass felt good gripping my cock as it slowly slid into her. I could feel the muscles inside her ass tighten and release as I eased into her. Finally I was all the way inside her with my swollen balls touching her pussy, relishing the hot tight grip her ass she had on me.

"Now, fuck my ass Teach'! Do it!" She started to command me "Fuck my ass, fill it with cum for Lucy!"

That is about all the encouragement I needed. I started to pull back and then thrust deeper into her.

Lucy shouted in surprise. "Oh, fuck! Yeah, fuck that ass, come on fuck it!"

I drew back again and started to build a steady rhythm. Lucy started her own rhythm, pushing back as I thrust forward into her ass. Each time my cock hit bottom she moaned louder, cursing and grunting in between.

"Uh, fuck! Uh yeah! Fill my ass with that cock! Oh shit yeah, fuck this little ass raw! Fuck it like you need it! Own it! Fuck my ass!"

Her words were making me crazy. I stated thrusting harder. I could feel her fingers against my balls as I thrust so I knew she was fingering her pussy as I fucked her asshole. I couldn't take it much longer. I grabbed her ass and started stroking long and hard in and out of her ass.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" I practically shouted.

"Yeah, cum in my ass baby! Do it shoot it full of your thick hot cum!"

Her words made my pending orgasm build and build. I don't know what came over me. I suddenly pulled my hand back and slapped her ass cheek, hard.

"Oh FUUUCK yeah, do that again, you're going to make ME cum!"

With that I started to spank her "Smack!" Once. "Smack!" twice. Again and again my hand feel on her ass, each time eliciting a loud moan and "FUCK!" from her.

Suddenly my orgasm was there! I could feel the thick heavy feeling as it built in my balls and shot through my shaft. At the same time I felt Lucy shaking under me. One more "SMACK!" and she came with a shout, muffled only slightly by the couch as she bit down on it. My orgasm raced through my cock as I felt the first shot erupt from the tip of my cock, and then another and another. Thick ropes of cum issued from my cock. Spurt after thick spurt erupted into her upturned ass. I could feel her shaking under me.

"Oh my god, I can feel you're cum as it shoots into my ass!" She exclaimed breathlessly.

I relished the feeling of her muscles as she milked the last of my cum from my cock. She was the one moving now, pushing back and slowly rocking forward, clenching her muscles and milking the last of my cum out with her ass.

Finally after a moment she stopped and we just set in place with my semi hard cock still in her ass. Slowly she rocked forward letting my cock slip from her. As the head slipped from her a large drop of cum oozed out onto the couch.

"Oh, I love that feeling!" Lucy exclaimed.

I stood back a little and watched as more cum trickled from her ass. She reached back with the hand that had been rubbing her pussy and collected some of my cum that had landed on the couch with her fingers. Bringing them up to her mouth she sucked her fingers, tasting my still warm cum coating them.

"Mmmm, nothing tastes better!" She said with a sigh.

Lucy slowly stood up and adjusted her top, then walked over to her skirt, picked it up and stepped into it. After she finished dressing she leaned over the couch, retrieved her bag and fixed her makeup and then turned back toward me. While she did this I just sat on my couch, wondering how this all happened and what was going to come of it.

Lucy walked over to me with a big grin on her face.

"Okay big guy," She leaned down and took my cock in her hand. Even after the huge amount of cum I had just filled her ass with I was still growing hard in her hand. "I'm going to get out of here. I won't ask you for a ride since someone might see us together. Don't want to ruin a good thing do we? So keep this big cock of yours ready for action and I see us having a good rest of the year."

With a little wink and a peck on my cheek she turned on her heel and walked out the door. Before she closed it behind her she poked her head back in and said.

"Oh by the way. I fully intend on being a bad girl in class tomorrow so you might want to think of a good punishment. May I suggest staying late after school to be punished properly?"

Again she winked and was out the door, latching it behind her.

Therandy1
Therandy1
47 Followers
12