Something Old, Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was to be a cut-off point for the watery escapade, each of them wanting to go further but neither of them wishing to make out completely in the lake itself. There was still femininity to be cherished and the paranoid thoughts of parasitic introduction into a probed orifice tempered any impulse to touch each other further. It was understood without saying and the pair walked out of the lake, hand in hand, when it was certain they had passes a point where to go back was to deny themselves a glimpse of just how insatiable each other could be. The car radio was still blaring, its noise and the squawk of an occasional bird being the only sounds to muffle their cries of passion. They reached the towels, falling down to them in a loose embrace that was quickly tightened as the slight wind lapped at the goose pimples arising from nervousness and nature's balmy bite. Tabitha took the initiative, rolling over on top of her lover and pecking her way down to the perfect breasts that bisected Tara's frame completely. She was all hands and mouth, moving all around Tara's body and mouth. The moment of truth came, instigated by Tara's gentle maneuvering of a wandering hand down to Tabitha's most passionate of areas.

Many times Tabitha had felt a man feel her clit as she performed some other sexual duty. There were handy men, and not so handy men. The hands were invariably too rough or big or just plain too manly. The silky smooth fingers of Tara felt her through, testing her vulva for the basic location of important parts. She tried to concentrate on her own movements, stroking Tara's nipples and kissing her way down, around and over every bit of succulent skin that she could reach without moving her own vulva out of reach. When Tara's heavy breathing began to find an erotic beat to coincide with her massage of her own growing clitoral arousal, any semblance of demure reservation left the pair of them. Tara worked her clit slowly, feeling the rosebud grow from beneath the hood. Needing a bit of lubrication, she worked a finger into the waiting hole, Tabitha's own juices pushing out any lingering lake water in lieu of the slick lotion that so enhances sex among any genders. The feeling of the soft finger entering her gave Tab a momentary flinch of excitement and a slight gasp of exultation left her. Her expression changed and consequently, her voice deepened.

Tara entered another finger, working her friend with the middle and forefinger all the while rubbing her clit with a thumb.

"Is that working?"

"Sweet lord, yes." Tara kept a subtle stroking motion, clearly happy to have the sexy woman so entirely enthralled by her actions. It continued for a few minutes, Tabitha growing increasingly wet and yielding no mercy to Tara's bright nipples. She felt quite close to orgasm and remembered how much fun it was for she and a man to come together. Something so new should be taken in full.

"We're going to do it all. Turn around." Tabitha nodded, turning abruptly around and placing her wet vulva squarely in full reach of Tara's mouth. Peering down at the fuzzy black triangle beneath her, Tabitha threw caution into the wind and found the lips with her mouth.

If anyone had told either of the moaning women the day before that the next day would result in each of them knowing what each other's pussy looked like and tasted, they would have laughed directly to their faces and given it no other thought. Astride each other on a pair of towels by a secluded lake, each of them discovered the intimacies of one another by far more intuitively than any girly talk on the phone could have determined. Tabitha spread open the thin lips and exposed Tara's tiny clit just as Tara's tongue found hers. Tara's clitoris was smaller than Tabitha's she discovered, a tiny pearl that seemed completely disproportionate to the surrounding labia. She rubbed it, curiously, as if finding a strange jewel in the sunlight. Tara, for her part, was inhaling Tabitha completely, alternating deep thrusts of fingers and tongue with soft licks of the clit and nibbling it daintily with her teeth. It brought great pleasure to Tabitha and she dove into Tabitha. Pressing her face hard against the lips, she opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to wash over that most sensitive of areas.

Tara gave a yelp of delight and jumped a bit, undeniably turned on by this new, queer form of sixty-nine. She had always been less than reserved sexually with men and was completely at ease with whatever some guy had to offer. She had to admit, she always wondered just what it was in women that guys who ate it liked to taste. Tab's own juices filled her mouth with an exquisite flavor, as if eating at an exotic restaurant for the first time and discovering a palate not known before. Tabitha was a lesbian virgin as well, but made up for the lack of experience with a vigorous desire to see her friend climax beneath her. The pair again found a nurturing speed.

Tabitha was aghast at just how wet she felt between her legs. It never occurred to her that the normal thrusting of a man created a friction that dissipated a woman's juices as well as drew them out from within with each thrust. Add the extra bonuses of saliva and insatiable desire and the vaginas of each of them were a torrent of feminine lust. The tingling feeling had long ago yielded to a thudding pressure continued to well up to a climatic capitulation. Their moans grew in pitch and ferocity and it was Tabitha that exclaimed the obvious, first.

"Oh God! I'm coming, I'm coming. Mother-FUCKER, I'm coming!" She did, literally gushing and convulsing even harder as Tara countered with her own thunderous orgasm. The women knew enough about coming to know that only a slight added stimulation to an exploding clitoral orgasm was enough to push it to a shuddering apex of sexual gratification. Each of them rubbed a bit more and felt the simultaneous thunderous contractions of the muscles within. They pulled back, each leaving each other to go with their respective flows and fulfill the ultimate goal of same-sex involvement.

It was a great many minutes before the panting stopped enough for the need of a cigarette to override the notions of lying naked and happy next to each other. Tara rose up first, winking at Tabitha and walking over to the car. Finding the Camels, she lit one up and decided to light up another for Tabitha.

It was the moment when she finished lighting the second one that she realized they had not been alone. Next to the restroom building Val was standing by her Cadillac, her mouth covered by a hand that could not hide cheeks glistening with tears. Proof of just how she had found her daughter licking her best friend's pussy was standing near the passenger door in the form of the equally shocked figure of her brother, Garrick. He had apparently misinterpreted the phone conversation and relayed it to Val, who probably took his description of events to mean that Roger had beaten Tara up or something. He had obviously volunteered to show Val the way.

Shaking her head and sobbing, Val hurried Garrick back into the car, jumped into it after a long stare at her little girl all grown up and muff-diving to boot. She glowered for a moment and roared away in a scratch-out cloud of gravel and disgust.

It was only then did the word "homosexual" enter the young women's minds.

12