Something Strange

Story Info
She gets bigger...much to her surprise.
2.1k words
3.97
89.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Ride
The_Ride
159 Followers

"Ok, see you next week Alex. Enjoy your vacation!"

"Thanks Steve, don't let the company go broke while I'm gone!"

Alex Johnson had it made. A great job as a President of a Fortune 500 Company, she had enough money to do whatever she wanted when she wanted and she had a boyfriend that loved her very much. She was going to incorporate two of those things for one whole week, as she was planning to take her boyfriend on a skiing trip to Vail for the week in her private Winter Lodge there.

"The two of us for an entire week, this is going to be the best week ever."

On the drive home, Alex was thinking of what she should bring for her trip. Mentally checking things off as she went.

"Ok, I need at least an Oz. of weed; no way I'm not getting stoned on this trip. Luckily were driving there so I can bring my weed with me and not through the Airport. And I need something that really shows me off so I can get Jeff in the mood."

She stopped herself. All her life Alex was made fun of for being flat chested along with no ass to speak of. She was lucky that she had a pretty face or else she knew she would never get fucked in her life. She was 31 and still was wearing A Cups; the same size she had been since she moved on from training bras. Her ass situation was no better. There was enough to get noticed, but it still was so bony that it hurt if she sat on the hard ground for too long.

"I see all the other women in my office with their boobs so big that they can't see their feet! Why can't I have any boobs at all? I would be the happiest girl in the world with B's even! Fuck this! I need a hit, I might-as-well get the pot for the trip tonight."

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ethan, it's Alex. Any chance I can pick up an O tonight? I'm going to be away for a week and I'm going to bring some stuff with me."

"Um, yea, sure. Drop by in like an hour, I need to finish up with this one dude and weigh yours out."

"Ok, see you then."

Ever since Alex reminded herself that she had no body to speak of, it really dampened her mood for the rest of the night. All she could think about was how to get a better body. Even when she came home to say hi to her boyfriend Jeff she thought of how he must hate her body. But, she made the reluctant drive to Ethan's house to pick up her order.

"Hey Alex, come on in. I got what you want right here for you. It's called Desire. New strand, I got it from Canada instead of Mexico this time. Here, sample it."

As Ethan handed Alex a rolling paper, Alex rolled up a Gram and took a long drag from the stash.

"Wow, this is fucking great! Ethan, thanks so much, but I have to go. I still have to pack for my trip tomorrow, but is it cool if I take this J?"

"Yea, of course. Enjoy it, and hit me up whenever you need again."

On the way back to her car Alex finished her J, put the stuff in the glove compartment and headed home to pack. But about five minutes after getting in the car, Alex started to get the chills, even though the heat was all the way up in her car. Alex then felt a tingly sensation flow through her whole body and then felt a slight tug on her clothes. The sensation felt as if she was taking a really cold shower. After about a minute, the sensation went away and Alex continued to drive home. "Shit, that is some good stuff."

"Hey baby, look what I got!"

"Oh, shit Alex! So that's where you were going. That looks good. You get it from Ethan?"

"Yup. It's called Desire. Got a full Ounce of it. It's pretty good, I sampled the merchandise."

Jeff's eyes snapped up from the Ziploc bag to look intently at Alex, "Wait, Alex, come closer."

"Um, ok."

"Did you get a new pushup bra?"

This immediately angered Alex, "What do you mean, there's nothing there to push up!"

"No, hold up, your boobs defiantly look bigger. No bullshit."

"Yeah, ok. I need to continue packing then I'm going to bed. I'll see you when you come up."

Alex went upstairs to finish packing but went to the bathroom mirror first so see if what Jeff said was true. She did admit, there was something a little more there than what there was.

"Oh, it's probably just the lighting."

Downstairs, Jeff was thinking to himself. If he could find out what made his girlfriend's boobs bigger, then he would be the happiest man on earth. Secretly, he longed for Alex to have a better body, yea, she was sexy, skinny and had a beautiful face. But there was nothing that got Jeff going more than seeing his female co-workers' bodies; and there were a few to look at. But the girl Jeff looked at the most was Christina: A 22 year old bombshell that happened to be his secretary. Two years back, Jeff had been looking for a new secretary ever since his old one quit to become a full-time mother. Christina was the first person Jeff interviewed and hired her on the spot. Not because she was a good and nice secretary, but because she was one of the most beautiful girls Jeff had ever laid eyes on. It took all of Jeff's strength to stay faithful to Alex, but Christina didn't make it easy when she showed up to work every day with a shirt that accentuated her enormous GG Cup breasts, or a dress that showed off her 50 inch ass. All wrapped up in a face that could have belonged to a Goddess. Luckily, he was a faithful man to Alex, and spent his time pleasuring Alex with the thoughts of Christina under him instead. But now that Alex's breasts are growing, Jeff had to figure out why there growing and keep them growing!

The next day, Alex and Jeff woke up very early in order to get to Vail before Sunset, and it was a very long drive from Seattle.

"Hey babe, since we still have a long drive to go, why don't we do something to pass the time."

"Like what?"

"Where did you put the stuff?"

"Already. Fine. It's under my seat, there should be some papers in the bag."

As Jeff rolled a perfect Joint and sparked it up, Jeff started to get so high that he grabbed a paper plate and started to pretend to drive. Normally, this would do nothing to Alex, but since she was getting Jeff's second-hand smoke, she was also getting very high also, and then, the tingly sensation came back.

"Oh shit, not this again. This happened yesterday. When I smoked up the stash for the first time, I got this tingly sensation all over my body. It's weird, but I actually like it. It feels like my clothes get tighter every time it happens though, is that weird?"

But Jeff was passed out in the passenger seat, and would stay that way until they got to the house.

"Baby, baby wake up. Were here. Help me get the stuff out of the car."

As Alex handed Jeff luggage from the car, Jeff couldn't help but see that Alex's So Lows were looking a little tight on her; to the point where her ass cheeks were starting to jiggle out of the top of the pants. But, was still too stoned to say anything.

"Let's just put the stuff down and sleep. We'll unpack everything and get some food tomorrow. We won't go on the mountain until Sunday."

Jeff was awoken the next day by Alex waking Jeff up at 8:00.

"Alex, why did you wake me up? We're not doing anything today, we can sleep for as long as we want."

"Baby, look at me! I'm busting out of my bra! And my ass is starting to stretch my So Lows! I think I'm growing!"

"Shit babe. This calls for a celebration. Hand me my lighter, you deserve this, now bring that ass over here."

Jeff and pulled Alex in and immediately started to fondle her new boobs with his left hand while lighting up a Joint with the other. As Alex took a hit of the Joint, the sensation came back again. Only this time, Jeff and Alex actually saw what was happening when the sensation came on. As Jeff was getting to Second Base with Alex, he felt something warm coming from within Alex's boobs, something that made her boobs pulsate, and get bigger with each pulse. Jeff watched his girlfriends boobs go from A Cups to C Cups after Alex had smoked for about 2 minutes.

"Baby, you need to finish all of this weed. I think it's making your boobs and ass grow!"

"Yea, that's what I've been thinking too. Well, if I must, I guess I'll finish it."

Jeff got a tape measure from a local hardware store, because he knew the day would get interesting really fast. After Alex has smoked about half of the Weed, Jeff had measured Alex's ass at 29 inches before she smoked the weed, Alex was now being measured at 38 inches after smoking 5 Grams of the Ounce. And Alex's boobs were a C Cup before the Weed smoking festivities had began. But after the 5 Grams Alex had smoked herself, she was now pushing the DDD range, and still had half of the stash to go (Jeff had smoked some also.)

"Alex, try to put on your old bra, and then, your old pants"

"There is no way that it could fit over my new Giant Boobs now."

"I know, I want to see how much you've grown."

As Alex tried to get the bra on, she was only able to drape the A Cup bra around her boobs, she couldn't even get the bra around her boobs behind her back. After she tried to get the bra on, Alex went for her Yoga Pants to see how much she could bust out of that. She was able to get the Yoga Pants on, but the material was being stretched to the Max, as Alex's ass was so big that only about half of her ass could fit in the pants.

"Baby, let's go show you off."

Alex couldn't even get her bra on, so she went without one. Alex then found her biggest shirt she had brought. Before her growth, the shirt had come down to halfway down her thighs, but now the shirt only came up to her bellybutton. After trying to pull the Yoga Pants all the way up to cover her ass, they ripped. So Alex had to put on a pair of exercise shorts, which only covered 25% of her ass.

"Jeff, I can't go out like this."

"Come on Alex, you look so fucking hot."

As Jeff went to slap her fat ass, Alex stopped him.

"No, I mean, let me finish all of the Weed and then let's go out..."

Alex reluctantly finished 14 Grams of Weed in 5 hours. She was so high that after the last hit of the 14 Grams, she passed out, and as did Jeff. The next day, Jeff woke up on the floor.

"Jeff, where are you?"

"I'm on the floor, I must have fell off the bed."

"No, my boobs pushed you off of the bed."

As Jeff got off of the floor he witnessed the most sexy site of all time. Alex's ass had grown so much that she had to squeeze herself through the doorway to show Jeff her new body. Alex's boobs had grown so big that Alex couldn't even stand up for more than 5 minutes without sitting down.

"I'll grab the measuring tape."

As Jeff stretched the measuring tape over Alex's still expanding boobs, the tape ran out. Jeff marked the spot where the tape stopped and picked back up from where the tape ran out. After doing a search on the internet to get the Cup size, Alex was now the proud owner of an enormous pair of 32 M Cups. With an ass that stretched the measuring tape to 61 inches. All while being perky as ever.

"Alex, you are the sexiest women on the face of the earth now. God, that body is so fucking incredible. You deserve an even better gift than the Weed now."

To Be Continued...

The_Ride
The_Ride
159 Followers