Something to Offer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," was all the boy could mutter. His eyes kept falling to my bosom as if they were made of lead and gravity had suddenly tripled.

"We're in the basement," I said, motioning which way he should go.

"You've got a nice house," noted Billy, checking out the decor as he went.

"Thanks," I said, following him down the stairs.

"Where?" Billy asked, stopping at the bottom.

"Anywhere," I answered. "This level's all mine."

"Really?"

"Sure," I nodded. "It's just mom and me here most of the time. She gets the upstairs."

"So," Billy said. "Your parents are divorced too?"

"No," I replied. "My dad's in the navy; on submarines. He's gone for a few months, then he's home for a few months."

"Wow," Billy said. "You're lucky."

"Why? Because my dad's gone?"

Billy shook his head. "No. Because you have one at all."

"Oh. Maybe so, but I don't have a desk," I noted, in a semi-apologetic tone. "I usually just study on the bed, or the couch." Truth was, I hardly studied at all and I'd moved my desk into the garage as a pretext to get him on the bed or the couch.

"Couch'll do," he replied.

As I had hoped, Billy focused on me instead of the ostensible subject at hand. I replied by leaning on him, grazing his shoulders and arms with my breasts as often as I dared. The evening seemed to be going just as I had planned, yet I wasn't sure how or when I should raise the stakes.

I was at a complete loss what to do next when Billy provided me with what turned out to be a golden opportunity. "Can I use your bathroom?" he asked, after several minutes of mysterious wiggling.

"Sure," I motioned through my bedroom. "It's on the right, beyond the closet."

"Thanks," Billy said.

As soon as the door shut I sprang to action. I ditched my bra and pants, leaving only my see-through blouse and my panties. Killing all the lights save my reading lamp, I reclined upon my bed. Lying on my side with my head propped up on my left hand, I waited, reminding myself to breathe.

I confess, a nagging voice begged me to abandon my all-or-nothing gambit. I suppressed the suggestion, convinced my chances would never be better than they were at that instant. Even so, I had to resist one last urge to grab my blanket when the sharp creak of wood signaled the door's opening.

Billy had the stunned look I expected when his eyes found me.

With a deep breath, I gathered my reserve confidence. "You want to maybe take a break from the studying?"

Billy just stood there.

After a few seconds, I felt the moment somehow slipping away. I tried to appear calm even as a sense of desperation sought to overwhelm me. "Did you wash your dick?" I asked.

Billy's brow straightened. "What?"

"You did just pee, didn't you?"

His eyes wandered. "Yes."

"I was thinking you should still get a special birthday present." I tilted my head down and my eyes up. "But I think it should be clean first, don't you?"

Billy's body went rigid as his eyes grew noticeably wider. I licked my lips for emphasis. He bolted for the washroom. When he did return, the bulge in his jeans left little doubt as to the location and state of his cock. He moved to where I reclined, standing before me with obvious expectation, but bashful nonetheless.

Billy's reticent demeanor left me feeling completely in control. I hesitated for but a moment before boldly reaching out and grabbing his belt, pulling him to the edge of my bed. With my free hand I fumbled for his zipper. Resolving to calm down and not look like such a rookie, I moderated my pace and soon found the elusive metal tab. Then, with a slowness I judged to be sensual, I lowered it.

I could hear Billy's heavy breathing above. All doubts I had that he may not have really wanted me were long gone. In spite of my corresponding arousal, I resolved to go even slower and savor every moment.

Loosening the belt and his trousers, I pulled Billy's underwear down just enough to reveal the tip of his cock. I looked up to his eyes, moved my face forward, and tentatively licked the exposed portion of his shaft. Billy let out a gasp as my tongue lingered for just a moment on the apex of his crown. As I withdrew I noticed a bead of moisture replace my tongue at its aperture.

Emboldened, I loosened his jeans more and pulled his shorts down, tucking them neatly under his balls. His cock was free, though it showed not the slightest inclination to succumb to gravity. I reached forth and grasped the base of his shaft.

I moved my tongue to the edge of his sac before drawing it at a deliberate pace along the underside, all the way to the tip. Without ever removing my tongue I brought his cock horizontal and took the head within my mouth. The single drop became a steady seepage as my tongue explored his engorged knob and my lips applied a steady, sensuous massage to the veined region beyond.

Soon Billy's hips began to move in a slow, rhythmic gyration, at first inviting me to accept more of his cock, but soon compelling me to do so. "Oh," he gasped feebly between pants. "You areso good."

I picked up my own pace to match his movement. Curving my tongue, I formed a trough to guide his cock as it pistoned within my mouth. I felt his shaft harden and widen as his more supple head flared and expanded. I thought his release might be imminent, but I wasn't sure. For the first time, I felt out of control, uncertain what I should do next.

To my surprise, Billy's hips stopped moving. I paused in kind. "I'm really close," he said between breaths.

I slid my lips from his shaft and began to stroke it gently with my hand. "So?"

"So," Billy's eyes wandered. "I thought you might want to finish me with your hand." He looked back to me before adding, "Or something."

I smiled broadly; pleased both by his unexpected sense of chivalry and that I felt once more in command. "What's the matter?" I asked with feigned modesty, "Didn't any of your other girlfriends ever do it right?"

I immediately engulfed his rod and began to suck it vigorously. I kept my eyes locked to his pubic patch, unwilling to check his expression. I'd just claimed to be his girlfriend and wasn't confident of his opinion of the matter.

"Oh yeah," Billy gasped, as his hips quickly resumed their movement. "Oh," he practically begged. "Go for it."

I did, and I had not far to go. Billy issued a low moan, like my dog used to do when I rubbed behind his ears. His cock's head flared dramatically, becoming hard and wide in an instant. From my research, I expected to feel his cock pulse but I got no such warning before his first blast coated my palate and tongue. The suddenness and magnitude of the eruption shocked me; although I could feel his cock throbbing, there seemed to be naught but a steady geyser filling my mouth.

I froze, stunned not only by the volume of the fluid, but also the flavor and texture as it coated every surface of my mouth. I resisted the impulse to at once expel both the viscous mass and its source. Instead, I just puffed my cheeks wide and clamped my lips around his cock for the duration of his orgasm.

As I felt his offering subside, I glance up at Billy. His wide eyes were locked upon my face. "Oh, jeez." He blinked and shook his head. "You are so hot."

I moved away from his body, allowing his shrinking member to slide from my mouth. As I did so, a thread of semen trailed from my lips, clinging resiliently to the tip. For the first time, I felt truly naughty, but in a fun and wonderfully wicked way.

Looking up to Billy, I brought my right index finger vertical, twirling it in the stream. With a devious grin, I popped the digit into my mouth and sucked it clean before I downed his load in a single resolute gulp.

Satisfied I had properly accomplished my task; I withdrew, locked my hands behind my head, and lay back upon my pillow with a broad smile on my face. "Happy Birthday."

Billy's mouth fell open, but two breaths passed through it before his simple response followed. "Thanks."

"How'd I do?" I couldn't help asking, though I knew well the answer.

Still panting, Billy dropped to his knees by my side, leaving his pants in their state of disarray. "That was awesome," he muttered, laying his head upon my pudgy midsection, his eyes locked upon my own.

Stroking my fingers through Billy's moist hair, I realized at that instant his eyes beheld me not only as the most beautiful girl in the world, but as the only girl in the world. It felt so wonderful to be looked at in that way. Deep inside, I had the confidence to believe it was not the last time a lover would so adore me.

* * *

I found much to be thankful for on turkey day, but lingering doubts echoed in the corners of mind. Was I really Billy's girlfriend, or just an isolated cheap thrill? I cursed my foolish planning, that I had left four days before I would see him again; four days for him to forget me; four days for him to pick up the phone and call Cindy.

I need not have worried. Billy did pick up the phone early Friday afternoon, but it was me he rang. "Are you busy tonight?"

"No," I replied in a hesitant yet hopeful manner.

"Well, would you like to maybe go to a movie?" he asked, just as tentatively. "If you still want to be my girlfriend, that is."

His words ricocheted through my head like an echo from some distant dream I never expected to become a reality. I could feel my heart pound as I came to comprehend it was all true: a boy had asked me out on a date! It seemed like such a big question in one's life deserved a big response, but I couldn't think of one. "Sure," I replied.

"Cool," Billy said. "The usual time?"

"Six?"

"Great," Billy concluded. "Maybe we can even grab a bite after the movie."

A big bite, I hoped. "Sounds good," I said.

"Ok," Billy agreed. "See you then."

"Yeah," I concluded. "See you then." Hanging up the phone, I wandered into the living room and collapsed on the sofa. I actually had a boyfriend. My euphoria was unbounded. I lay there the rest of the afternoon just wondering if my life had reached its pinnacle.Surely, I thought,it can't get any better than this.

* * *

"Did you see the game?" Billy asked as he backed his car out of my drive.

"No, I didn't go," I admitted. "Who'd we play?"

"No," Billy snickered. "We play tomorrow afternoon. Pitt just beat Penn State 14-9"

"Oh," I replied sheepishly. "I didn't see that one either."

"Well, do you at least know what movie you want to see?" Billy asked.

I shrugged. "Anything's ok with me."

"What have you seen?"

I thought a moment, but could not come up with a good fib. "Nothing."

"How aboutPrivate Benjamin?"

"Ok," I answered quickly, knowing lifedid get better. Not only did I have a boyfriend, but he was also taking me to a bona fide chic flick.

Billy chose to drive all the way to New Kensington, a half-hour away. I'm still not exactly sure why. I wondered at the time if he wanted to get far enough away that he would not likely be seen with me. Whatever the case, the long trip taught me that, while life could get better, it was also not always as good as it seemed.

Our conversation was all small talk, primarily because Billy's brain wasn't big enough for anything else. Sure, I had a boyfriend, but he was a moron: a handsome, sexy, and even considerate moron to be sure, but a moron nonetheless.

I had, however, concluded by the time we got to the theater that boys frequently dated girls who weren't too bright just because they were pretty and put out, so it was ok for me to do the same.

My dilemma thus resolved, I very much enjoyed the silly little movie, the cheap fast food afterwards, the equally silly chatter on the drive home, and the blowjob in our school parking lot.

When we finally arrived at my house, Billy even bothered to get out and walk me to the door.

"When can I see you again?" he asked as we reached the porch.

I resisted the temptation to blurt out 'Anytime!' and pretended to think about it as if I had a busy schedule. "Sunday night's ok," I suggested. "If we don't stay out too late."

"Do you like to do anything besides movies?"

"Well," I glanced down at the cement as I rubbed it lightly with the tip of my shoe. "We could just stay in and study." I bounced my eyebrows as I spoke that last word.

"Study?" Billy tilted his head. "I thought Wednesday was our study day."

"And what happened on Wednesday?"

Billy had to think for a few moments. "Oh," he finally nodded. Then he looked at me most seriously. "Is that what you really want?"

"Sure," I said confidently. "Girls like sex too, you know."

"Ok." Billy chuckled. " If that's what you want."

"Yes," I nodded. "Is it whatyou want?"

"Well," Billy paused to toe the same concrete I had only a minute earlier. "Yeah. I want you." He leaned over and kissed me. I didn't even realize what he was doing until it was over and he was once again looking me in the eye. "You're exactly what I want."

I gulped, still feeling a bit cheated that I had all but missed my own first kiss. "Sex then?" I laughed at my Freudian slip. "I mean six?"

"Sure," Billy grinned. "Sex at six."

I reached for my door handle. "Thanks for a great evening."

Billy put his hand on the frame of the screen, delaying my departure. "Thankyou," he insisted, lowering his face towards mine.

This time I was ready. When Billy gently grasped my lips between his own, I responded in kind. He pulled his hand from the frame as I removed mine from the knob. We caressed one another, with lips, hands, and everything in between. So long did we remain locked that I even had time to wonder if he could taste some lingering remnant of himself within my mouth. If he did, he certainly did not seem to mind.

My mother was reading a book on the couch when I entered our living room. In hindsight, my first date was an important occasion for her as well, but at the time I didn't understand that.

"How'd it go?" she asked.

I tilted my head toward my shoulder and shrugged. "Ok."

"Good." Mom looked at the floor, back to me and then nodded. "I'm glad you had a good time."

"Me too," I replied. "Thanks." With that I headed downstairs. I have often lamented that I didn't sit down with her and share every sordid detail; but I was, after all, just a teenager.

* * *

Saturday came and went so slowly that I wondered what I ever did before Billy. Watch too much television, I suspect. When Sunday afternoon rolled around, I watched the Steelers beat the Dolphins, just in case he asked about the game.

Billy had other things on his mind than football come Sunday evening, greeting me with a kiss instead of a question. I grabbed his hand and started to lead him to my den.

"Is that your dad?" Billy asked, nodding towards a portrait as I turned.

"Yes," I acknowledged. I'd always thought that portrait of my father in his white sailor's uniform was among the goofiest. I had always imagined my dad as the Skipper, but to me this shot made him look like Gilligan.

If Billy shared my condescending opinion, he did not disclose it. "He looks happy. Does he like the navy?"

"I think he did then," I replied. "That was before he met mom."

Billy creased his brow. "I should think he'd have been happierafter he met her."

"He was," I chuckled. "But not with the navy. We don't see him that much. He's often said, if he had it all to do again, he'd have joined the army instead."

Billy nodded as he stroked his chin. "So you don't travel to where he is?"

"He's on a ship." I tilted my head. "One that'sunder the water. Kind of hard to travel there."

Billy shook his head. "No; the ship has a dock, right?"

"Yes," I said. "The submarine has a port. We used to move when I was younger, but since his port changed with each new ship it meant we never lived in one place long; and he was rarely in port anyway. Of course, I don't remember that much from back then. When I started school, my mom insisted we find a place to stay. Since then he's been making the trip from whatever port he's at to here. It's a lot better that way."

Billy nodded. "You've got a cool family."

"I have a cool boyfriend too," I whispered. "But I'm hoping to warm him up some."

We all but fell down the stairs in one another's arms.

After what seemed like an appropriate amount of kissing and fondling, I reached down to unzip Billy's jeans. Releasing his lips from mine, I started to sink to my knees.

Billy stopped my progress, catching me with both hands beneath my armpits. "I'm in the mood for something else tonight, if that's ok?"

He pulled me once again upright, working his hands down to my hips and then under my T-shirt. Slowly, he began to raise the garment. At once I felt completely vulnerable; Billy hadn't seen me truly naked yet. I noticed I was breathing hard, and tried to calm down as I raised my arms to assist with my own disrobing.

When my blouse cleared my arms, I seized the opportunity and did the same with Billy's shirt, although he had to finish the job since I couldn't quite reach high enough. I started to unfasten his belt, but Billy stopped me again. Placing one hand on either side of my waist, he half-rolled, half-tossed me onto my couch.

I found myself breathing hard again as Billy knelt beside me and began to caress my lower abdomen. I sucked in my gut as much as I dared, thankful when he soon moved his hands to my bosom.

After gently caressing my breasts through my bra, Billy gently pulled the garment down and moved his mouth toward my areola, his eyes locked on mine as he did so. I puffed my chest out to shorten the journey.

Billy's lips found my flesh and I released my long-contained breath in a single extended sigh. Starting with a delicate nibble, he proceeded to tenderly woo my body with lips and tongue. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the moment, but soon I wanted more. Billy's suckling was pleasant, but I knew this was only the opening act and I was ready for the main event.

Billy either sensed my desires, or shared them. His hand moved slowly across my midsection, slipping its way under my jeans and into my panties. His lips never left my breast as he first rubbed subtle circles in my puffy and furred muff before moving down to stroke my already moist crease. He massaged me only long enough to part my lips and find my entry before sliding a welcome digit within me.

I dearly wanted something more than a finger inside me. Then I had a troubling thought. After fretting for a few seconds I decided confessing sooner was better than later. "I, uh, don't have any contraceptives."

Billy sat upright and looked at me funny. "What?"

"Birth control."

His eyes widened. "You aren't on the pill?"

"I, uh, ran out."

"Oh." Billy's eyes wandered for a while before returning to me. "I can always pull out."

I wasn't sure that was a good idea, but I wasn't certain it was a bad idea either and I really wanted to fuck. "Ok," I agreed.

Billy stood and started to remove his jeans. I sat upright and did the same, pausing a single insecure moment before shedding my panties. I rose wearing only my dislocated bra, and Billy soon took care of that. Holding both of his hands low within my own, I led him backward into my bedroom where we fell onto the mattress as one.

Foreplay was over; I rolled to my back with Billy aboard. Pinning his erect shaft between our two bodies, he moved rhythmically, teasing me with his cock, running the tip up and down my crease in the same manner that he had just done with his finger.

Each trip down, his crown ever so subtly probed my entry before slipping out to move north and massage my clit. Each time I held my breath, silently begging that this trip would be the last; until, finally, his crown found a home, wiggling into my wanting passage.