Something Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" said Mark.

"What do you mean?" she asked tersely.

Gina put down her hair brush and sat down on her futon next to her notebook computer, which she placed in her lap.

"So, where did we leave off?" she said.

"I don't know, Gina."

"Here we are," she interrupted him and began to read.

"'You can imagine my surprise when I stepped into the shower room to see a beautiful girl soaping herself up.'"

"C'mon, Gina. It's stupid!"

"I don't know, I'm sort of starting to like it. It's the direct approach. That's what guys like."

Mark shot her a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about?"

Gina ignored him and started typing.

"''You can imagine my surprise when I stepped into the shower room to see a beautiful girl soaping herself up.'"

Mark felt his cheeks flush in embarrassment and anger.

Gina began to ad-lib a continuation.

"'My nine-inch cock got hard right away. I threw my towel on the ground and approached the girl. Nice cock she said, mind if I taste?'"

"Hey, don't take your frustration out on me!" He bolted up from the bed and stormed across the room to her door.

Gina was sitting up now, covering her mouth as if she suddenly realized she had gone too far.

"Write your own stupid fantasy!" he shouted from her doorway, feeling his throat tighten.

When he returned to his room, he sat on the floor next to his bed and buried his face in his hands, feeling utterly miserable and betrayed. Whatever was up with Gina and the horny asshole that had driven her to tears was none of his business, he thought. But why did she have to be such a bitch to him?

Eventually he got up, feeling numb and exhausted. He opened his window and breathed in the fresh cool air, and then stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed. He fell asleep at once.

He did not know how long he'd been asleep when the sound of someone at his door woke him. A sliver of light streamed into his room as Gina slipped inside. Mark sat up on the edge of his bed.

Gina closed the door and padded softly across the room, then sat down next to him. When Mark realized she was crying, he felt his heart clench.

"Mark," she whispered, "I'm so sorry."

Mark leaned over and put his arm around his friend. He pulled her into a tight embrace, cradling her head and stroking her hair, rocking her gently and whispering softly in her ear.

He held her like that for a long while, until she became still. When a gust of cold air blew through the open window, he gently released her and got up to close it. Outside, the wind was flattening the overgrown tufts of grass in the yard and whipping the branches of the maple trees. Heavy drops of rain splattered against the glass.

When Mark returned to his bed, he found Gina under the covers sound asleep. He climbed in and pulled the blankets snugly over them both. It raining hard now, and as water pelted the window and thunder boomed in the distance, he felt glad to have Gina beside him.

***

When Mark returned from class the following Thursday afternoon, the house was empty except for Gina. She was lying on the couch reading one of his graphic novels.

"This is good shit," she said without looking up. "Who'd've thunk it? High-brow comics!"

"What are you up to tonight?" she said, putting the book down.

"Materials lab."

"You're going to a materials laboratory?"

"No, it's a lab exercise for my materials class,"

Gina was snickering.

"Nerd!" she said.

"Yeah, well."

"Well what?"

"Well nothing."

"C'mon Mark, you need a better retort than that! How do you survive in the real world?"

"Okay, lessee. What did you say again?"

"Well, I was giving you shit about your materials homework, and then I called you a nerd--,"

"Fuck you!" Mark yelled.

Gina rolled her eyes.

"'Fuck you'?"

"You heard me!" said Mark, getting into it.

"O-kaayyy," Gina said, giving up. "So, what are you doing tonight?"

"I just told you, I'm doing my materials homework."

"Fuck that shit!" Gina exclaimed. "Can't you do it this weekend? When's it due?"

"Next Tuesday. But--,"

"Next Tuesday? Then what the heck are you doing it tonight for?"

"I don't want to fall behind, that's all."

"Whoooaah-someone needs to loosen up."

Mark sat down next to her on the couch. He loved it when Gina was in a silly mood like this.

"Where is everybody?" he asked.

"They all went camping for the weekend," Gina replied. "We have the house to ourselves! Oh, by the way, I invited a bunch of friends over for a little party later on--I hope that's cool."

"Yeah right," Mark scoffed. "You only have, like, three friends."

Gina grabbed a pillow and started pummeling him with it.

"Oh my God! I do not just have three friends you jerk! I can't believe you said that!"

Mark covered his head and took her abuse without retaliation, delighting in it. Finally, Gina ran out of steam and collapsed on the couch.

"Do you have any money?" she said.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Let's order a pizza!"

Mark reached for the phone.

"Finally you're talkin' some sense!" he said.

They ate pizza and watched TV together for a few hours. When they got bored, Gina suggested they listen to music in her room.

"Give me five minutes to get ready for bed," she said.

Mark brushed his teeth and put on his flannel pajama bottoms and tee shirt.

She was kneeling on the futon in her nest of pillows when Mark arrived, sorting through her CDs. When he noticed that she was only in panties and a skimpy tee shirt, he apologized and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" she called after him.

"Oh, I was just--,"

"Hey," she interrupted, "wanna get stoned?"

Mark sat down on her bed as Gina spun around again to search through a small cigar box on her bookshelf.

"I've had this for like a year," she said, pulling out a baggie containing three or four pale-green buds and a crudely-rolled joint.

She lit joint and took a deep drag, then erupted in a fit of coughing. When she recovered, she handed it to Mark. She didn't really expect him to accept, but to her surprise he took a long drag, holding the smoke in for several seconds before exhaling.

"Good shit, huh?" Gina said.

They each took a few more drags, and then Gina set the joint down on the stone slab of her windowsill. She retrieved a CD from her collection and turned the volume low.

For several minutes neither of them felt the effects of the pot. But eventually it began to take hold. Gina was giving a rambling account of how she'd tried to renew her library card earlier that day, and they both seemed to notice at the same time that her story had been dragging on and on without going anywhere. Mark started laughing uncontrollably.

"Wait," Gina said, "let me finish! And will you please come down here so I don't have to keep shouting?"

Mark, who was sitting on the edge of her bed not five feet away, found this even more hilarious. When he finally recovered, he joined Gina on the futon.

"Okay, as I was saying--hey! Are you listening?"

"Yes!" Mark answered, trying to control his giggles.

"Okay, so I get to the library and I go inside and who do I see but Margaret! And I'm wearing the sweater I stole from her! And the sweater is bright red! I stood out like a goddamn Christmas tree!"

Everything Gina said seemed like the funniest thing Mark had ever heard. He couldn't remember when she had seemed so charming.

The lulls in their conversation became longer and longer until eventually they were sitting in silence, listening to the music.

Mark was startled when Gina spoke again.

"Huh?" he said.

"Do you really think about sex a lot?" Gina asked.

"Yeah, pretty much I guess," Mark answered.

"That's probably normal," she said.

Mark remained silent, bracing for another probing question.

"Aren't you going to ask me?" Gina said finally.

"Ask you what?"

"If I always think about sex?"

"Oh, okay. Do you alw--,"

"Yes," she answered decisively.

Gina was sitting up with her bare legs folded in front of her. Mark shifted in his seat.

"What do you think about?" she asked casually.

"Oh, I don't know," Mark croaked.

"I mean, obviously it involves some hot chick. But it's not like you think about doing it in the missionary position on a bed with beige sheets, right?"

Gina shivered and pulled a blanket over her legs.

"No. I mean, yes, that's true," Mark agreed, feeling slightly disappointed that Gina's beautiful legs were hidden from his view.

"So, what makes you really hot?"

"You mean, what sort of situations?"

"Yes."

Mark thought for a moment before responding.

"What makes me really horny," he began, speaking barely above a whisper, "is when it's something unexpected."

"Like what?" Gina asked softly.

"Like, being in the library late at night. A girl is sitting at the table next to me, but no one else is around. She catches me looking at her. She smiles at me."

Gina nodded approvingly, clutching the blanket to her chin.

"She gets up, and gestures for me to follow her. She leads me through the rows of books to an empty, dimly-lit office. She sits on the desk and waits for me. She's wearing a skirt and her legs are exposed. I stand between her legs and kiss her, touch her breasts, feel her legs."

Mark gazed up at Gina again to see her reaction. She was staring at him intently.

"We undress. Actually, I just fast-forward to where we're undressed."

Gina smiled.

I'm so hard. And she's looking at me and I get even harder. She reaches down and touches me."

"Touches you where?" Gina interrupted.

"She touches my pen--my dick."

"Your cock?"

"Yeah."

"Say it."

"She touches my cock. She grabs it, and she jacks me off, strokes my balls. We start kissing again."

"How do you kiss her?" said Gina.

"I kiss her hard. I suck her lips and her tongue."

"Then what?"

"She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer. My cock presses against her."

"Where?" Gina whispered.

"Her pussy. I grind my cock against her wet pussy until I feel like I'm about to come. She reaches down and grabs my cock. We both look down and she guides the tip of my cock to the entrance of vagina."

Mark paused once again. Gina was still looking at him, her lips parted slightly. She was still except for the rhythmic rise and fall of the blankets as she breathed. But suddenly Mark became aware of another movement, barely detectable in the dim candlelight, which stirred the blankets below her waist.

"Then what?" Gina whispered hoarsely.

"Then," Mark began.

"Do you fuck her?" she said. The narrow slivers of her eyes glinted in the candlelight.

Mark took a deep breath and continued.

"Yes. My cock slides into her pussy. It feels so good. She leans back on the desk and I start to fuck her, slowly, pulling almost all the way out until just the tip of my cock is inside her, and then sliding back in until I'm buried inside her."

Gina shifted slightly and raised her knee, causing the blanket to slide off her leg. From where he sat, Mark was now looking directly at her inner thigh. When she shifted again, her crotch came into view, swelling with the rhythmic movements of her hand beneath her panties.

"She pushes me off her and gets down on the floor. She kneels on all four and spreads her legs, jutting her ass into the air. I kneel between her legs and run my hands all over her. Her ass is turning me on so much. When I slide my hand between her legs, she arches her back further. Her ass cheeks are spread apart and I can see everything. I want to touch her everywhere. I run my hand up along her cunt, then slide my fingers up her crack until they glance her anus."

Gina's chest was heaving with her labored breaths.

"We're both so turned on. She leans back against my cock and I slide inside her again. Her asshole is somehow irresistible to me. As I start to fuck her again, I press my thumb against it."

"Oh!" came a stifled squeak as Gina began to climax. She drew in several sharp breaths and lifted a hand to her breast while her other hand spasmed beneath her panties. She pinched her nipple through her tee shirt as her fingers focused on her clitoris.

Mark stared in awe at Gina as she made herself come. His erection throbbed with each of her gasps, but he did not join her. He could scarcely breathe let alone move, for as Gina brought herself to orgasm, she did not once take her eyes off him.

Finally her body relaxed. She ran her hands up over her belly, pulling her tee shirt up slightly and revealing her bare stomach, and then pressed them to her breasts, sighing contentedly.

Mark sat motionless for a long while, staring at Gina. Her eyes were closed and her flushed cheeks glowed in the candlelight. The CD player cycled through its empty slots, and then stopped. Mark turned it off, and then blew out the candles. He lay down beside her and pulled the blanket over them both. She cooed softly as he cuddled up next to her. The futon seemed infinitely more comfortable than his own bed, and he soon drifted into a luxurious sleep.

***

Mark had an early class on Friday, and spent the rest of the day in the library. He struggled to maintain concentration on his work, but his mind kept drifting to the night before.

Gina was in the living room when he returned home, lying on the couch and reading just like the night before. She peeked over her book when Mark came in.

"Where the hell have you been?" she said in mock annoyance. Mark felt relieved that things weren't going to be weird.

"Oh, I was just at that cocktail hour over at the dean's office," he lied. "How come you weren't there?"

Gina threw her book down abruptly and sat up.

"What?"

"Oh, woops, maybe it was just for honor roll students."

"Wait, the dean had a cocktail hour? For honor roll students? You're an honor roll student?"

Mark tried to keep a straight face, but Gina could tell he was suppressing a smile.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I actually believed you, you little shit!" she screamed. She looked around for a pillow, but when Mark leaned over to pick up the book she saw a better opportunity. She reached between his legs and pinched his crotch right behind his balls.

"Ahh!" Mark shrieked.

Gina shot up from the couch and ran down the hall toward her room, laughing hysterically.

"You scream like a girl!" she taunted from her door.

But Mark was right on her tail. He reached her with astonishing speed and grabbed her from behind.

Gina tried to wriggle away from him, squealing in laughter.

"Ahhh! Please don't hurt me!" she squealed as Mark slid his hand between her legs and pinched her as she'd pinched him.

"AAAHHHH!" she screamed, wriggling desperately in his startlingly strong grip, "NOOOO!"

But when she twisted around to dislodge his hand from between her legs, he slid his other hand around and fondled her breast.

Gina was laughing and writhing so hysterically that she could no longer speak intelligibly. Mark easily prevented her escape but marveled at her strength nonetheless. And the feeling of her firm body twisting in his arms and her ass rubbing against his cock was starting to turn him on.

"Okay, okay, please let go, I promise I'll be good!" she promised.

But when Mark released her, she twisted around and grabbed his crotch, giving his swollen cock a squeeze before darting out of his reach. She backed away from him, holding out her hands to fend him off.

"I give up! I give up!" she pleaded.

But Mark remained in her doorway. He thrust his hands in his pockets and smiled anxiously.

"So," he squeaked, "want to order a pizza?"

***

They passed the evening just as they'd done the night before, munching pizza and watching TV. At around half past ten, Gina announced she was getting ready for bed. Feeling a pang of disappointment, Mark wished her good night.

Gina poked her head back into the living room.

"Aren't you coming to talk to me?" she said with equal disappointment.

Mark brushed his teeth and stripped down to his boxers and tee shirt, and then knocked on Gina's door.

When he entered her room, Gina was sitting at her dresser brushing her hair, still in her jeans and a tight-fitting tank top.

"Want to put on some music?" she asked him.

Mark knelt at her stereo and selected a CD, then sat down on her futon. Seeing a box of matches on the windowsill, he lit some candles to occupy himself while Gina got ready.

Mark felt an odd air of anticipation; he wondered if Gina felt the same way. But there was nothing awkward or uncomfortable about her mannerisms as she chatted with him casually.

"Oh good, you lit the candles," she said when she'd finished brushing her hair. She got up and turned off the overhead light, then joined him on the futon.

"You're fast," she said, "I still haven't changed."

"Oh, sorry," Mark said getting up, "let me know when you're ready."

"You don't have to leave," she said casually. She reached back and unclasped her bra beneath her tank top, then slid the straps off her shoulders. When she noticed Mark's gaze, she exaggerated the awkward contortions necessary to get the straps over her arms without removing her shirt. When she had finally slid the straps off, she made a series of Houdini-like hand gestures, then reached up under the front of her shirt and whipped out her bra as if she were pulling a rabbit from a hat.

"Ta-da!"

Mark laughed.

Gina stood up and unbuttoned her jeans. Mark made every effort to feign disinterest, but he could not avert his gaze as she slid her pants down to her ankles. The sight of her beautiful legs was no less exciting than it had been the night before.

She lifted her leg to pull her jeans off her ankle, but lost balance and toppled backwards onto the pillows. She struggled for several seconds to remove her pants, turning the pant legs inside out in the process. When she finally managed to get them off, she tossed them across the room onto her bed.

"I could totally see how you did that," said Mark, which made Gina start giggling.

As she twisted around on her hands and knees to arrange the pillows, Mark marveled once again at her flawless physique. She wore a pink cotton string bikini, and her firm rounded butt cheeks flexed with her movements.

"I can't believe you attacked me like that earlier," she said.

"What?"

"In the hall? You...touched me." Gina spoke in a diminutive, girlish voice, puffing out her lip. It was incredibly sexy.

"Well, you started it," croaked Mark, "you pinched me first, remember?"

"I did no such thing!" she replied in mock horror.

"You did," he said reprovingly. He paused for a moment. And then he said, "You were a very bad girl."

Gina stared at her lap, anxiously playing with the hem of her blanket. Her breasts jiggled beneath her tee shirt. She was silent for several minutes and the uncomfortable tension returned. Then she spoke.

"I guess it's my turn."

"Your turn to what?"

"To tell you my fantasy."

Mark's mouth felt dry. He swallowed hard.

"Well, do you want to hear it or what?"

"Yes."

Gina stared at her lap again in an uncharacteristically shy manner.

"I have a fantasy," she began, "that I'm being chased. I'm running through the woods and someone--a man--is chasing me. My heart is beating so fast. I'm scared, but also excited."

She looked up and saw Mark listening intently.

"I look back and he suddenly he freezes in his tracks," she continued. "His eyes are on fire. The way he's looking at me makes me weak. My whole body is trembling. Then, without taking his eyes off me, he tears off his shirt. I see his naked chest and arms, his muscles. He's so strong. I'm frightened again and I start to run."