Something Wrong

Story Info
Beautiful wife, discovers her wild side with a black lover.
3.7k words
3.69
139.7k
34
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know when you see someone doing something wrong and you want to go over and just do it for them or point out how they are screwing it up? Well in most of those situations you eventually learn that it's best to leave it alone and just walk away? Well this all happened before I realised that.

My name is Mike I am very sexually experienced and promiscuous. I am 6'3", bald, black and muscular. I hit the gym 4 times a week and swim 5 times a week to keep myself in shape and I was in shape for one reason, sex. At the age of 22 I was obsessed by it, hell I still am. I have had a high sex drive as long as I remember and I realised at an early stage from watching porn and mainstream movies that I had to work on my body, get toned and ripped to increase my chances with the fairer sex. Cock wise though I was blessed with 9 inches of very thick cock that from my first experience seemed to go down a storm with the ladies. My toned physic and generous manhood combined with my natural charming manner and flirtatious nature meant that I rarely struggled for attention from ladies.

As with all hobbies you are always looking for a challenge. Mine at the time was sleeping with married white women either with or without their husbands consent or presence. Either way I enjoyed hearing their reactions and those of their wives. Most evenings you would find me in swingers clubs. For some I had to take a pretty girl with me just to get in or for the clubs who knew me I could go stag. Most evenings I would manage to pull 2 or 3 girls sometimes more if there was an orgy on. I can heartily recommend it to this day. For those of you who are thinking that the girls won't be that hot then, no don't expect supermodels but it's about sex not beauty.

The night of this tale I had had a particularly good time, 3 lades all who had been very complimentary about my performance and 3 husbands who had been, jealous, enthusiastic and submissive, exactly as I like it. Despite having more offers I called it a night having an early start in the morning. As I walked to the changing rooms to get dressed I came across a couple who had been in all night. They had arrived together but neither had experimented with other partners. You get these voyeuristic couples who are not quite brave enough or secure enough to play. I have no problem with these people; we all like to watch after all. This couple were a little braver, after an evening of watching he now had his wife bent over a table and was mounting her from behind. He groaned and moaned loving it as he pushed his cock in and out of her and I could see pleasure in her face but it was very reserved and controlled. Clearly her husband had got caught up in the moment and had adopted an angle that was easy for him but did little to pleasure her. Here is where I should have left well alone but instead I found myself stopping and in my confidence handed out some advice.

"Hi, bud, you might want to try thrusting up a bit more, rub the ladies clit with your shaft." I made to walk on but was stopped in my tracks by the hostility of the response.

Without turning his head he spat out his words. "If I needed advice I'd ask for it, now fuck off you pervert."

I didn't feel I could let such hypocrisy go so I turned round and approached him.

"Look friend, no disrespect, but your hardly in a position to call people a pervert after bringing your wife to a place like this and screwing her in public." I laughed as I stood their naked, my semi erect cock dangling proudly and impressively before me as I felt my eyes drawn to his wife. I looked up her long shapely legs and over her flared hips, which supported a sexy pert butt. Her body then curved back in to her small waist and poured out again for her generous breasts. All this loveliness of breast and body was encased in a tight red dress and her bosom squashed into the table. As my eyes reached her long strawberry blond hair she turned back and flashed her blue eyes first in frustration at my interruption of what little pleasure she was receiving and then after her eyes met mine I saw the sparkle of intrigue. I was brought back to my senses away from those captivating eyes when I was struck in the stomach by a clumsily deployed elbow.

"Don't you dare call me a pervert you sick fuck, this is my wife. I can do her wherever I want. Now back off before I really hurt you."

Now, I may be easy going and primarily driven by sex and although that may have been what was really was driving me that day but I am not about to let getting sucker punched go. I grabbed him by the hair and threw him away from his prone wife. As he struck the wall behind me I let him go. He slid slowly down to the floor with all the air knocked from his body. Standing over him I watched him spluttering.

"Now I have no idea what I have done to upset you buddy but when you start raising your hand to me, we have a problem. Especially when I have been nothing but polite, that I cannot let pass. Now, let's call it even and I'll be on my way."

I looked down and watched him struggling for breath. He was of very average build, dark short hair, and brown eyes. He had a little muscle tone but nothing to be too proud of and looking between his legs I saw his angry manhood staring back at me. It was a very average length and girth but from his whole demeanour you could tell he thought he was god's gift. I glanced back at his wife who hadn't moved other than to turn and look at us; I thought how beautiful and tempting she looked. I looked into her face and my cock begun to harden again because she wasn't looking at her husband, she was looking at my tight ass and hardening member. Suddenly she looked up and saw she'd been caught.

"Look asshole" her husband gasped, wrecking the mood once more "I have a lot of money; I could pay to have the crap kicked out of you. So fuck off!"

I know I should have just laughed and walked away but this guy was really pissing me off now. Instead of walking toward him I stepped back from him and sauntered over to his wife where she lay across the cushioned table top. I never took my eyes from hers as I stalked toward her. When I reached her side I turned and looked at him.

"First, real way to show how tough you are, threatening me with other people kicking my ass. Secondly, you still have not told me how I have caused you to react like that, how have I upset you? As far as I can tell, I've done nothing. I'm beginning to think I should GIVE you a reason to hate me."

With that last sentence I looked down again straight into his wife's eyes. I was now stood close to her head, my cock inches from her delicate hand. She looked nervous so I smiled to reassure her, I meant her no harm. I didn't expect her next move, almost on auto-pilot raised her hand and placed it experimentally on my shaft. My cock jumped harder and smacked into her palm as soon as she touched it. I moaned audibly as her incredibly soft skin contacted my stiffening rod.

"Mother fucker!" he shouted as he struggled up from the floor and ran clumsily at me. I was about to react when the club security arrived and grabbed him by the waist in mid charge. "Get your hands off me you fat fuck!" the flustered husband spat out at Jimmy the portly guard that had tackled him.

"Damn Mike, what's going on, why is this guy so pissed at you?" Jimmy asked, easily holding onto the angry naked man.

"Not sure Jimmy, I offered him some friendly advice on how to better pleasure his woman and next thing I know he's elbowing me in the stomach.

"Oh did he now?" said Jimmy disapprovingly to his captive. "Well perhaps you need to cool off a little, come with me." Jimmy pulled the complaining husband away ignoring the cusses and threats as he struggled to get free. As he looked back at me I smiled and winked making sure he could clearly see his sexy wife running her hand slowly up and down my hard shaft.

"What's your name sexy lady?" I asked as I moaned and groaned, showing I really appreciated her actions.

"Charley" she said meekly, her words as delicate as her touch.

"And that was your husband? He seems a very angry man." I dropped my gaze and became transfixed unable to take my eyes off her pale but sun kissed hand on my hard black shaft, it was so beautiful.

"He is just very competitive." She tried to defend him "He wanted to come here and show me off then he wanted to show how good he could fuck."

"And how good can he fuck?" I asked interrupting her. She glanced longingly at my cock, her hand moving more swiftly up and down its length as she considered her answer.

"The best I've ever had" she said, then paused dramatically before raising her eyes to mine "so far." She finished with a lowered seductive tone in her voice. I needed no further invitation; I moved and she reluctantly let my cock go so I could take up a position behind her. I reached over to a pot of condoms on a stand next to the table and rummaged through finding a large size. Opening it I placed it over the head of my shaft and slowly rolled it down, fitting my cock snugly.

I then leant forward and put my hands on her beautiful flared hips. As I looked up I saw her staring back at me our eyes fixed on each other as I pushed the tip of my cock against her moist pussy. We watched each other as I forced my hard cock into her; I watched pleasure spread over her face as her eyes closed slowly. Her tight pussy closed round me firmly and with the head half way in I met my first resistance. I watched her mouth opened slightly in pain as she struggled to accommodate my huge cock.

As I pulled back I watched her eyes reopen and widen spreading a look of longing across her face. I almost fell out of her as I gave her a second. The next thrust I pushed forward hard and witnessed what can only be described as pure lust cross her face. She gave up trying to watch me and turned away to grip the table for support from my aggressive penetration. With this thrust my whole cock head split her pussy open letting me fully enter her. She felt like a vice, her tight pussy gripped my solid raging shaft as I buried as much as I could inside her. Enjoying the sensation for a moment; I eventually grunted again as I pulled my cock backward, not letting the head leave her. Just as I had before I rammed in, pushing her wider, forcing my thick, long rod deeper inside her. I heard her gasp with pleasure and surprise as I repeated this pumping action, settling in to a slow rhythm. I loved the feel of her tight pussy massaging my length. Every time I pulled back she gripped my cock harder and every time I rammed back in she relaxed to let me get deeper.

By now I was about half way in and had not made any progress for a few thrusts. She was so slick with natural lubrication as I fucked her tight body and I could feel her juices rolling down my long length and dripping onto my balls. Her strawberry blond hair flicked over her shoulders as she kept throwing her head back with every groan and letting it sink forward again as she arched herself into me.

Digging in my nails I swung from her hips pulling her up onto her knees as I rammed home and dropped her back onto the table as I pulled back. My hips pounded into her like a blur burying my cock as deep as I could into her crushing vice like pussy. By now a small crowd of people had formed from the main chamber. People in various states of undress stood and watched as my strawberry blond, sun-kissed white wife slid back and forth on my massive black cock. I was now sinking nearly three quarters of my thick rod into her with every thrust and my enormous girth kept her pussy stretched painfully round my shaft. My hips moved rapidly with long strokes as I fucked my massive cock in and out of her. The people around us began to pair off, touching and feeling each other up; clearly affected by the show we were putting on. At that moment through the crowd Charley's husband returned, flanked by Jimmy. He looked much calmer now until he caught sight of his pretty white wife being used by my huge black shaft.

"What the fuck man" he shouted, Jimmy restrained him as Charley's husband balled his fists and took a stride toward me.

"Easy son, remember what we agreed." said Jimmy, a word of caution.

"You can't expect me to apologise to this piece of shit now, he's fucking my wife!"

I turned and smiled at her irate husband not missing a beat and in fact pushing my shaft with extra force to her wonderful tight pussy. My shaft felt squeezed so hard and I could not help but laugh a little as I heard a gasp, followed by a long lustful from her lips.

"Now you agreed to apologise to Mike. Do it now or I will have to throw you out sir."

"But, my wife, he's raping her! Stop him!" insisted her husband threateningly.

"That is a very serious accusation and frankly it doesn't look like it to me." Said Jimmy sternly "Mike could you please withdraw from the lady."

I responded instantly ready to punch him for such a suggestion. I had stopped in mid thrust and slowly I began to withdraw my huge rod from the sexy woman beneath me. The lips of her pussy dragged across my long thick rod as it seemed to take and age to withdraw from the sexy strawberry blond. Her pussy visibly swelled wider as I pulled the head of my cock through the tight entrance to her pussy. As it popped out of her she moaned in frustration. Before Jimmy could ask her anything she spoke.

"Please. PLEASE, put it back in, I'm begging you."

"Excuse me miss." Jimmy asked, attracting her attention. Charley turned to face him, a look of frustration and lust on her face. "I have to ask, was Mike raping you?" Charley looked a little confused and after a few seconds Jimmy repeated his question. "Please ma'am was the man who was just inside you, raping you?" After a few seconds during in which Charley appeared to be concentrating on trying to speak she responded

"No he was not raping me, he was fucking me, giving me the best fuck I have ever had in my life and if you don't let him get back to it," she turned to face her husband as she said her next words "I will never, ever forgive you and I will make you very sorry."

I took one look at Jimmy who smiled and winked at me. My long, thick cock was still as hard as a steel rod and eager to get back inside this beauty. I took hold of my shaft and lined it up with her tight entrance. With some effort I struggled in to her pussy and slammed hard against the gorgeous prone woman's body. I felt her opened up as much as she could to easy my passage but, even after the punishment I had given her body, I still had to force my way back in past her vice like opening.

Eventually my whole rod railed into her forcing the walls of her tender pussy to accept my massive invading shaft. Charley arched her back to extend herself giving me more of her body to fill as I drove home to her back wall, deep inside her pussy. When I smashed into it with my length she let out a deep moan of pleasure and I could not help letting out a groan, a guttural, primal cry. I slid my arms forward and under her shoulders, taking hold of them I used the leverage to ram forward. I leant over Charley and thrust in and out of her, desperate to possess her body with my thick rod. With every forward I pulled her body back on to my hard thick rod, ripping her pussy open, forcing its surrender. I was now fucking her wildly, like an animal chasing only my orgasm, ripping into her. I felt her cum as my arse went into a blur, ramming in and out of the beauty underneath me. Her orgasm caused her to clench her pussy I felt her tighten even more as a scream of ecstasy rang loud and clear from her beautiful lips. Behind me I was vaguely aware that her husband had tried to attack me and was being bundled out of the club. I did not care and Charley certainly didn't.

The extra tightness generated by her orgasm was pushing me closer to the edge and caused my heavy balls to swell and tighten. Although I had cum twice so far this evening in my other lovers, the intensity of this situation and the beauty of seeing this white woman's skin under my own dark black tones had pushed me so close to the edge. Using my full length I pushed up toward the barrier between her ass and pussy. I sawed my cock brutally against the resistance and felt my tight, ready to burst balls slapping hard into her exposed clit. I kept this up as long as I could, reaming her, working on my orgasm, using the motion to keep hers flowing as long as possible. Eventually I could hold off no longer. My mind clouded as I approached my end, my whole shaft became very sensitive and it felt as though that energy flowed from it all up my body, turning around inside until it finally squeezed my balls. I threw my head back and screamed out loud as my already thick cock swelled and the end split open gushing thick ropes into the condom. Even through the rubber I could feel my powerful explosions smashing in to Charley's pussy, she showed she felt it too as she tightened up and joined me cumming again. As we came together our audience began clapping and cheering us on. Her pussy milked my long thick cock and I continued to pump roughly in and out of her, splitting her body in two. Our joint orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours until I finally collapsed on top of her body, slipping in to a daze.

We lay there for some time, her white skin and my black skin pushed against each other, a beautiful contrast. My long cock stayed inside her, not wanting to let her go, still held in so tightly even as it began to soften. As we lay there breathing heavily together we drifted into a half asleep daze. Every now and again one of us would shudder causing the other to do the same a few seconds later. When I finally I returned to my sense I stood up off her and stepped back. I had to hold the condom as I withdrew from her so as it did not slide off my softening member. The end was very full of thick cum; it had filled up to the size of a tennis ball with my juices. Looking around I saw that most of the crowd had dispersed either to other rooms or as it was getting late, to go home.

I looked back down at my lover who had turned over and crossed her legs. She had also propped herself up and was looking at me smiling. She really was beautiful and very sexy.

"Without a doubt that was the best I have ever had. No one has taken me like that, I felt as though you were going to kill me with that thing!" she said pointing at my cock as I rolled the rubber sheath off it. "And you know what? I didn't care, you were so incredible and I'd have died happy."

"I take it that you will have a few words to say to your husband when you get home?" I asked a chuckle in my voice.

"Yes, it will be odd for him to have to listen to me for a change. Don't worry I will get you that apology."

"Do me a favour and deliver it yourself." I said laughing.

I reached for a piece of paper and scribbled down my number and handed it to her. She did the same as well as her address, email and IM details.

"Mike, right?" she asked.

"That's right, pleased to meet you." I said proudly and took her hand.