Son You Know We Shouldn't Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

David was close to coming; his senses were overloaded; his cock was throbbing inside his mother's tight tunnel; the feel of her body against his, the taste of her mouth, the smell of her sex mingled with her perfume, the sensation of her stocking-clad legs sliding along his flanks and back, the scratching of her high-heels as she encouraged him to fuck her faster. Michele dug her heels into him, using them like spurs.

Michele felt her son's cock begin to spasm and she knew that he was about to come; she pulled his face to hers and kissed him and lifted her crotch up off the bed and ground her pubis against his; she writhed shamelessly underneath him and felt her release approaching. David groaned and his cock exploded; hot streams of semen spurted from his spasming cock as he went into an orgasmic paroxysm.

"Oh mom; it feels so good! I love you mom; I love you!" he moaned.

Michele's second orgasm for the evening enveloped her; it started as a spike of pure pleasure originating in her clitoris and then radiated through her cunt and then surged through her whole body. She kissed David hard, driving her tongue deep into his sweet wet mouth; she gripped his buttocks and squeezed, digging in her nails and pulling his groin hard against hers; her pulsating vagina milked her son of his seed.

David ran his hands along his mother's legs enjoying the feel of her silken-hosed legs on his body. He responded to her kisses entwining his tongue with hers; his scrotum contracted, propelling the last of his issue deep inside his mother. Michele writhed and wriggled underneath him; she raked his back with her fingernails and grazed his flanks and lower back with her heels.

Gradually the intensity of both mother and son's orgasm receded. David lay on top of his mother and lovingly kissed her lips, her nose, her cheeks and her eyelids; he lazily stroked her thigh. His semi-erect cock was still buried inside her and every now and then it would spasm; Michele's vagina would also occasionally contract and clasp at his cock. Her cunt was hot, wet, and sticky and both of their pubic hair was matted with juices; small rivulets of semen seeped from Michele's slit.

Michele kissed David back; and smiled up at him, her makeup smeared and her hair mussed; wet with perspiration.

"So did I act more loving toward you as you requested?" she grinned.

Before David could respond she put a finger to his lips.

"Shhh David; now it's time for you to listen to me."

"I'm not sure if this is what you planned when you blackmailed me into coming up to my bedroom but what has happened between us has now happened."

David tried to reply but Michele pressed her finger harder on his lips.

"David, I am as complicit in this as you are and I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it; however we have to be extremely careful that no one ever finds out about us."

"What do you mean finds out about us? Does that mean that this is going to happen again?" David asked incredulously.

Michele smiled and playfully spanked his buttocks.

"Yes David; if you want."

"Oh god yes mom I want!" David grinned and kissed his mother.

"Lift off me please and I'll tell you how we are going to make sure we keep this a secret," Michele said, gently pushing her son off her body.

Fifteen minutes later mother and son lay side by side on the bed; Michele still dressed in her pantyhose and high-heels had shucked out of her slip and bra and David was lazily stroking her leg with one hand and manipulating one of her nipples with the other as he listened to her. Her pantyhose were stained and laddered and David unconsciously traced a run from her knee up her thigh as he his mother explained to him how they were going to keep their illicit relationship a secret.

"And so David; do you understand how important it is that we keep this absolutely to ourselves?" Michele concluded.

David nodded; he leant down and kissed her on the lips. His penis was beginning to harden again and it pressed into Michele's leg. She could feel her son's cock rubbing on her thigh and she felt a ripple of lust spread out through her body; she growled and reached for her son.

"Now... I wonder what this tastes like?" she smiled squeezing his turgid penis.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12