Sons & Lovers #02

Story Info
He finds out his mother works as a stripper.
2.7k words
4.46
98.2k
28
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers

Sons & Lovers #2: Horizontal Dancer

I had my first son when I was just fifteen years old. My second was born a year later. My husband left when I was only twenty-five and I had to finish raising my sons by myself. When my oldest son, Mark, was seventeen he moved overseas to work on an off-shore oil rig in Europe. He writes regularly, but he hasn't been back home since he left four years ago. My youngest son, Jim, graduated from high school two years later and went off to college in New York. We can only afford for him to come home once a year. At age thirty-four, this left me alone at home for the first time in my life.

Although I never had much of a social life before my boys left, I've always taken good care of my body. I am very proud of my figure. My tits are still firm, my ass and my legs are tight and there isn't much fat on me. With my body, my smooth complexion and my long flowing hair I'm often told that I don't look any older than my mid-twenties. I decided that I wanted some real excitement in my life. I didn't have any trouble at all getting a job as an exotic dancer. I enjoy the attention I get and I make pretty good money doing it. I've had some one-night stands, and even a few lovers since then, but no one steady. All in all, I'm quite happy with my life, although no one in my family knew what I was now doing for a living.

Last winter, Jim was coming home for his annual Christmas visit, but he was going to come down with a friend of his from college and spend a few days with him before he came to the house. I didn't worry too much about it since it would mean I could get a few more days of work in before I took my "vacation" while he would be here. I was looking forward to the additional work because I make great tips this time of the year. Extra money always comes in handy at Christmas time.

One night I was out on the runway to begin my show when I noticed a small group of attractive young men at a table at the end of the runway. Figuring they might be good for some large tips I decided to give them some special attention. With my hair flying around covering my face and most of the customers' attention being focused on my body I can dance for quite a while without some people ever figuring out who I am. As I thought about them, the group of young men was enjoying my show, and they were being quite generous with their spending money.

One of the young men in particular had caught my eye because of his resemblance to my late-husband. I wanted to catch his attention because he looked like someone I might like to go home with. His friends caught on that I was paying special attention to him and they were encouraging him to do likewise. I was dancing with my ass very close to his face and he had a five-dollar bill he was sticking into my panties when our eyes met. We finally recognized each other at the same moment. My youngest boy had grown into a very attractive and very grown up young man since I had last seen him a year ago. I thought I would die when I saw the look of shock in Jim's eyes.

I finished my act very quickly and rushed back to my dressing room to hide. I didn't know how I would ever be able to face Jim again. I didn't know if he would even come home now. I was sure that he had at least left the club. Fifteen minutes later the manager came back to tell me that I had been specifically asked for to give someone a $50.00 couch dance, a full nude dance with the closest allowable contact between the dancer and the customer. Hoping it would get my mind off of my problem, I accepted and headed into the special room reserved for those dances.

When I got into the room, Jim and his friends were sitting at the table next to the couch. Jim didn't know that his friends had decided to "help him out" with the dancer who had been giving him so much attention. Without knowing who I was, they had pitched in to pay for me to give my own son a nude couch dance. Jim turned when I entered and as his friends cheered him we looked deep into each other's eyes. I was ready to run away again when Jim got up and walked over to the couch. He gave me a smile as he lay down and stretched himself out. I realized then that he wasn't going to tell anyone who I was.

I don't know why, but I felt a strong desire for him at that moment, a desire I know a mother should never feel for her son. I wanted to dance for him more than anything else in the world. As the music started I began to dance my way towards him. Everything I had learned about stripping, about rousing lust and desire in men, found a place in my performance. It seemed like the whole world disappeared. I didn't notice or think about anyone or anything but Jim. He was mine and I was going to get him.

As I swayed and moved to the music I could see the effect I was having on my son. He seemed mesmerized by each movement and each piece of clothing I removed. By the time I was down to only a bra and panties I was standing directly over Jim on the couch. I could see his growing erection straining against hi spants as I removed my bra and rubbed his face ever so lightly with my tits. I squatted down to grind my pussy against his erection. I felt it as it jerked and twitched trying to break free. I was so wet with desire that I left a large stain of my juices on the front of his pants. I leaned over gave him the lightest of kisses brushing my tongue against his lips before he could kiss me back.

As the music built to a crescendo I removed my panties and stood over mys on completely naked. I straddled his face and waved my cunt around directly in front of him. I could see him as he inhaled to take a deep breath of the musky sexual aroma coming from within my bush. This time he caught me by surprise when he managed to lick his tongue through the full length of my pussy. Although it is strictly forbidden for a customer to touch a dancer at all except to give them tips, he managed to lick me without anyone seeing him. I came on the spot as I looked down and saw him lick my glistening juice off of his lips and take it into his mouth.

When the music ended, I had no idea how much time had passed. It could have been a second or a year. As I came out of my trance I could hear Jim's friends cheering for him. Knowing that I had to leave, I bent forward and gave Jim a deep passionate kiss. My tongue forced its way through his lips to briefly explore his mouth. I could taste the faint trace of myself on his lips and his tongue. As we kissed, I felt Jim stick a $100.00 bill into my garter. I broke off the kiss and hurriedly went to the door, only briefly glancing back to look at Jim. We smiled at each other and then I left the room.

After getting back to the dressing room I quickly gathered my things together and told the manager I needed to leave. It took me less than thirty minutes to make it home. I ran in, took a shower, got dressed, fixed myself a drink and waited.

About an hour later, there was a knocking at my door and I went to open it. I stood before my son wearing my best black lace teddy with sheer stockings and a silk robe. Jim came in and shut the door as we met in a lover's embrace. Our tongues wrestled with each other like mating snakes. Jim didn't waste any time. He easily scooped me up in his arms and carried me into my bedroom to lay me on my bed.

I couldn't tear my eyes from Jim as he stood before me and undressed. When he joined me in my bed I had him lay back as we kissed again. I then kissed my way down his body, reveling in his smell, the taste of his flesh and the feel of his muscles. I reached down and took his dick in my hands and slowly jacked it back and forth as I approached it. He had a magnificent tool between his legs.

I couldn't resist the lure of his cock any longer. I knelt before it like a worshiper before some heathen idol. I took my son's manhood in my mouth to give him the best blow-job of my life. I could taste the pre-cum that had seeped out of his dick and coated it while I had danced for him. I alternated between licking up and down his cock and then wrapping my lips around it and swallowing it all the way to its base. With my nose buried in his pubic hair, his cock reached down in my throat farther than I thought I could take it, but I wasn't going to deny my son and his dick any pleasure. I used my lips, my tongue, my teeth, my throat, my entire mouth to please my son. Jim put his hands on my head and entwined his fingers through my hair as he fucked me in my mouth. His groans of pleasure were music to my ears.

"Oh, Mom... that feels great... suck my dick, Mom... please, suck me..."

Soon I could feel Jim's cock prepare to shoot its load. When he came in my mouth he filled it with the sweetest cum I had ever tasted. There was so much of it that I couldn't keep in all in. Rivulets of my son's cream ran out of the corners of my mouth and down over his dick. Before I swallowed what I had in my mouth, I took my mouth from around his cock and looked up at Jim. As he watched me, I opened my mouth to show him how full it was with his cum. I swallowed his load and licked its remnants off of my lips. I dipped my finger into the sperm around his dick and coated it. I brought my finger up to my mouth and licked the cum off of it as a kid would eat frosting out of bowl.

When I had finished, Jim sat up and placed his hands on my shoulders to urge me to lie back on the bed. Now it was his turn. First he kissed me deeply as his hand moved to cup my tit. As it closed around my breast I gasped into his mouth and arched my back to force it harder into his palm. Jim then eased my teddy off of my shoulders to fully expose my tits. As he was feeling one of my tits, he bent down to take the nipple of my other tit into his mouth and tease it with his tongue. I felt it grow rock hard as he pulled at it gently with his teeth and then sucked my whole nipple into his mouth.

While Jim sucked my tits, he let one of his hands roam down to my pussy. He unsnapped the crotch of my teddy and slipped his hand in to cover my whole mound. He worked a finger through the soaking wet hair of my pussy and snaked it into my steaming pussy and began to finger fuck me while his thumb found my clit and toyed with it. Jim seemed to be able to find all of the most sensitive places inside my pussy. I couldn't control my hips as they moved around with his hand.

Jim shifted to give himself access to my pussy and bent his head down so he could stick his face into my crotch. I felt his tongue as it explored the forbidden jungle of my bush. He licked along my pussy lips and then found my clit. Taking it between his lips, he sucked and teased it as he done with my nipples. I couldn't hold back the wave of orgasms that surged through my body. I grabbed my son's hair and pulled his face deep into my crotch. He licked me and fucked his tongue in and out of my cunt. I couldn't take it any longer. Fingers and tongues weren't what I needed. What I needed was a dick shoved between my legs. I needed my son's raging hard cock pounding in my pussy.

I pulled Jim back to the top of the bed and pushed him onto his back. I straddled his hips and pressed his dick down on his belly with my pussy lips. As I rocked back and forth to coat his dick with my cunt juices I looked down to seethe raw lust in Jim's eyes.

"Are you ready to give mommy what she wants, baby? Are you ready to fuck your mother?"

Jim didn't answer me. He just pulled my face down to his and kissed me deeply. As he pulled me forward off of his dick, I felt it jerking up and down until it found my cunt. Reaching between my legs I grabbed hold of his cock and placed the tip of it in my pussy lips. I eased back to slowly sink the full glorious length of my son's dick into my cunt. I had never felt a cock fill me up as fully as my son's did.

I had never before felt as filled up by a dick as I did then. I bounced up and down on my son's cock like I was like a teenager after prom. Jim and I quickly developed a perfect fucking rhythm. As I would rise up on his cock he would drop his hips down until only the head of his dick was inside me, then, as I would drop back down he thrust his hips up to jam his dick all the way inside of me. It didn't take long before I was cumming like never before. Pretty soon Jim was ready to cum as well. I rode Jim's dick as fast as I could and was rewarded with another hot load of his spunk shooting up inside of me.

Since then, Jim has moved back home to go to the local college. We have tried lots of ways to work what I do for a living into wild fantasies for our sex life. He's been to my club as a paying customer wanting more couch dances. He's "picked me up" on street corners where the hookers hang out and bought me so he could "make" me do all kinds of kinky things. He's brought friends of his over to the club and watched us as I've danced for them (he never tells anyone who I am). Sometimes he brings some of his friends over to "her house" and double (and even triple) fucked me. I've also brought other girls from the club home and we've fucked him together.

The only thing missing is my other son, but he's coming home to visit in a few months. I'm hoping that I can "convince" him to move back home. I'd love to have both of my boys living at home again because, as they say: "Two heads are better than one!"


Moms_Son
Moms_Son
109 Followers