Sons & Lovers #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both mother and son stopped and looked at each other. Their mutual thought did not need to be spoken. Jason dipped his head again into Paula's love nest to drink of her nectar as she reached over and answered the phone.

Her voice sounded odd as she spoke her first word of the morning to her husband on the other end of the line.

"He-hello?"

"Paula?"

"Um-hmmm"

"Are you ok?"

"Sorry, you just woke me up."

"Really, do you know what time it is?"

Paula was on the verge of a huge orgasm and it was difficult to keep her voice calm and her pleasurable vocalizations from escaping."

"No, I... I don't."

"Well, it's almost 9:00 a.m."

At that moment, her peak was reached and she couldn't help crying out loud.

"OH, MY GOD! Oh God, I can't believe it."

Her husband taking this as simply her coming to the realization of how late it was rather than as her simply cumming, went on.

"I know, I can't believe it myself that y'all aren't out of there yet and on the road. Is Jason awake?"

"Uh, he is still down under the covers."

As she said this, she pulled at Jason's hair to pull him up from between her legs, but she was not expecting him to do what he had in mind.

"Well, as it turns out, it is lucky that y'all did oversleep. I need you to come back home."

Jason was up on his knees and placed both of his hands on his mother's waist and used pressure to indicate to her that he wanted her to roll over. Paula was in shock. She couldn't believe what he was going to do. She looked at Jason and said:

"No, I can't."

Her husband, thinking that she was talking to him told her:

"I'm sorry, you have to do it... and if you won't do it, I'll talk to Jason and tell him to make you do it."

Paula knew what he meant, but she decided to take his orders literally and did what her son was trying to get her to do. She rolled over and raised he ass up so that she was presented to Jason on her hands and knees. Jason ran his prick up and down her soaking wet pussy a couple of time and then slowly slid it inside of his mother's womb. Paula looked back over her shoulder at Jason and into his eyes as she responded.

"Yes, my love, I'll do whatever you want me to do, whatever you make me do."

Her husband, still oblivious to what was going on and what was being said to whom, then proceeded to inform Paula that a crisis had occurred overnight. His own father had had a heart attack and was in the hospital. No one knew how serious it was or if he would even survive. Paula and Jason had to come home right away.

Paula barely heard what was being told to her and her few sounds were taken as being acknowledgements of what she was hearing.

"Ok, I should probably talk to Jason, is he up yet?"

"Oh, god, yes... he is definitely up. Hold on."

Paula's latest orgasm was muffled by her forcing her face into her pillow as she screamed in orgiastic pleasure while she held the phone back towards her son. With a big grin on his face and his big cock still inside his mother, Jason took the phone and listened to all that his father told him as he continued to fuck his mother harder and harder as he approached release himself. Without breaking his conversation with his father, he pulled his dick out of his mother's well-stretched pussy. Paula looked back at her son who indicated that he wanted her to turn around and lay with her head next to his body.

Paula couldn't believe how calm and cool her son was being about what was happening, but she did as she was instructed. As she lay her head down on the bed looking upwards at Jason's balls and huge cock, he held it to her lips and ran it across them. She knew what he wanted her to do and took him into her mouth to finish him off. Jason inched to the side of Paula's head, without ever pulling his cock from between her luscious lips so that she could turn her head to the side and, with one hand on the phone while he talked to his father and the other on the back of his mother's head as he began to fuck her in the mouth faster and faster. Just before he came in her mouth, Jason put the phone back to his mother's ear.

"He wants to talk to you again."

Paula used her hand to hold the phone against her ear while Jason put both hands on his mother's head and finished fucking her mouth.

"Jason knows what is happening. I told him that I want him to drive because he is probably going to be less likely to panic..."

"No, shit..." Paula thought "... nothing seems to panic him."

"... but I did tell him to not waste any time and to not worry about any speeding tickets he might get driving back here. I'll take care of them."

At that moment, Jason used both hands to pull his mother's face as far into his crotch as he could and shove his dick as deep into her throat as he could and came, shooting rope after rope of his seed into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but it was coming out from the sides of her mouth and dripping down her cheek and chin and onto the bed.

"Do you understand?"

"MMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHH" was all Paula could say until Jason released her head and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Paula swallowed what was left of her son's jism and then looked him in the eyes with mild reproach. Jason thought that he had gone too far, but then Paula smiled and licked her son's cum off of her lips. Jason had kneeled in such a way that Paula could rest her head on his thighs as she finished her phone call and he lovingly ran his fingers through her hair and stroked her face as he did.

"Yes, I understand. We'll be home as soon as we can. I'll keep Jason focused on the drive and we'll see you late tonight or early tomorrow... if we have to stop again. Ok, give my love to your mother..." Paula couldn't help smiling to herself at the realization that that phrase had taken on a whole new meaning to her "... and tell her we are all praying for your dad to recover soon. Now, you have other calls that you need to make and then you need to get to the hospital. Yes, I know... I love you, too. Good-bye."

Jason took the phone from his mother and hung it up again before either of them said anything to the other. Paula looked up deep into her son's eyes and watched the sweat which poured out of his forehead. Reaching up, she took his face in her hands and pulled him down to her and gave him a deep lover's kiss, but a kiss of passion released rather than passion that is building.

"You really are a very naughty boy; you know that, don't you."

"Yes, but I am a naughty boy who is both in love and in lust with you."

"I love you, too... and I meant it when I said I would do whatever you want me to do. However, you have got to learn to be careful. I love your father and you do, too. We have to make sure that he doesn't ever get hurt because of us. That is the one condition and the one line we must never cross. He is a good man and doesn't deserve the pain it would bring him if he ever learns about us. Agreed?

"Yes, ma'am. I agree."

"Good. Now then, we will have to get breakfast on the road, but I think we should first take a shower... that will allow us to do two things at once."

"What? Get us both clean quickly."

"Get us both clean is ONE of them... eventually, but the other is that you haven't fucked me in the ass yet, I don't think we should leave here until you have finished your chores."

With a big grin on both of their faces, the mother and son lovers took each other's hands, fingers entwined, and walked into the bathroom together. This was definitely a beginning, not an ending for their relationship.

12