Son's Rise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you give Derek ass to mouth?"

"Well, yes honey... But it wasn't special. I mean, it was just fucking and I did take three enemas first."

She could tell he was jealous. "You're not upset about that are you?"

"Well, a little mom. I mean..."

"How can I make it up to you?"

Josh grinned. "Like anything?"

Donna laughed. "Within reason!"

"Well, I have to pee right now..."

Donna knew what was next. "And?"

"I want to pee on your boobs."

Donna accepted the 'punishment' with a wink and got on her knees. It took a moment for Josh's erection to relax enough to allow for his penis to begin pissing. Soon, a steady stream began to strike his mother's full boobs. Donna grinned as she felt the pee splash up onto her face.

When he was done, she soaped him off and gave his cock a quick lick down with her tongue

Toweling each other dry, Donna brought him back to her bedroom.

"You know mommy can't have babies anymore, so you won't need a condom."

She pushed her son down on his back and straddled him. "Are you ready for mommy's pussy?"

"Yes mom!" Josh said, reclining as his mother gently held his penis and rubbed it between her tingling pussy lips.

Without further warning, Donna secured his penis at the opening of her pussy and sat down on it. It was a perfect fit. Josh couldn't believe it. His own mother was fucking him!

He put his hands on her boobs as she rode him. She churned her tight hips on his cock in a rhythm that drove him wild.

"Oh God baby... it's happening already!"

Josh didn't expect his mother to orgasm so soon, but encouraged her lovingly. "Go ahead mom, use all of my cock. I want you to cum so hard!"

"I am baby!" His mother squealed as she felt her entire body tense up. Just as it became almost unbearable, she came. "Aaaahhhhh God!"

She folded down on him and kissed his lips violently. Somehow it was the kissing that finally provoked Josh to cum himself. He didn't think twice as he came inside her.

"Good boy." Donna said, sliding off him. "I think we're going to have to make this a regular thing."

Josh smiled. "Me too mom. Me too."

PART III: THE FINAL INSTALLMENT COMING SOON

12