Sophia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia's heart was suddenly twice its normal rate, but she seemed frozen against him as he leaned his head down and gently caught her lower lip between his teeth. Heat raced through her face and body at this unexpected action. Her nerves were tingling as he coaxed her lips open with his tongue and his hand slid into her hair. He carefully deepened the kiss as he felt his body reacting. Down, boy, he told himself, and waited for her reaction.

Almost before she knew what she was doing, she tentatively reached her hands up and put one on his shoulder and the other, hesitatingly, on his face. Her shyness and hesitation made his body jolt and he barely contained a groan against her lips as he took his hand out of her hair and gently stroked her neck. When she didn't protest and only shivered against him, he swept his palm down her shoulder and let it come to rest on the side of her breast. She felt waves of heat coursing through her body, ending curiously between her legs. She shifted her hips at the unexpected irritation and suddenly froze. His... um, well, his reaction to her was pressing up against her belly. She immediately broke the kiss and tried to jerk away, flustered, but his arm around her waist held her hips firmly against his.

"Shhh," he soothed, moving his other hand to her back and gently stroking, while keeping her firmly against his erection. "Don't be scared, it's okay."

Sophia, face bright red, tried to pull away and gasped, "I...I'm sorry! I..."

Tom chuckled next to her ear, still holding her close. "Why on earth would you be sorry?" he asked. He tucked her head against his chest as though she were a child, and held her close. "It's perfectly natural. There's no reason to be frightened; I won't do anything you're not ready for. I just think you should know what you do to me when you let me kiss you like that." He held her close, reveling in her soft form as it barely trembled against his.

She leaned against his chest. She sought comfort in his firm embrace, but comfort from what? From fear of him? She'd seen the tented pants of unfortunate classmates who couldn't control themselves, but she'd never felt this burning length that was now pressing into her. She felt fear, yes, but also something else, something that made her want to lean closer. He gently moved his hips against hers, and she gasped at the sensation between her legs. He lifted her head off his chest and smiled at her expression. Brushing her hair back from her face, he released her.

She jumped away. What was she thinking, leaning against him? She should have struggled; this was completely inappropriate. She struggled to calm down and look cool.

"Skittish, aren't we?" He smiled as he adjusted his pants comfortably and watched her blush harder.

"Can you take me home now?" She tried to keep her voice light, but she just ended up sounding pleading. She looked down and carefully rearranged her clothes.

He watched her flustered movements and a thought occurred to him. Was this a new experience for her? Was it possible she'd never been touched before? He looked at her with new eyes and saw that her blushing was mostly confusion, not unwillingness. His groin stirred, but he took a breath to calm himself. If she was a virgin, he didn't want to scare her off. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and showed them to her. "Let's go, sweetie."

12