Sophie and Dad Go Downriver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad there comes a time when that little word no becomes ineffective and inappropriate."

"I have no idea what you are on about."

Sophie, with a smoldering stare, said: "Don't lie to me. You are aware my loins need you."

Roy said firmly he had no knowledge of such a ridiculous allegation.

"You may as well cooperate daddy. Whether or not you do it, mum will suspect you did despite our denials, whether or not true."

Roy groaned.

Sophie stripped bare and took the camp stove to a safe spot, bending over in front of her father, back on, legs spread a little as she lit the gas supply.

Roy looked, knowing he should have looked away, and found himself licking his lips.

"You swine Royce Drum," he muttered and Sophie turned and walked back to him and said, "What was that?"

"Er I was attempting to say I have a nasty-looking rash that I must get tested."

"Stop lying to me daddy. Get your clothes off and I'll smear repellant over you and then you can do me."

"Do you?"

"Apply repellant. What were you thinking daddy?"

With great relief Sophie said as she neared the finish, "You do your genitalia as my doing it will give you an erection."

Roy accepted that offer gratefully.

He smeared Sophie lightly and said, "You haven't done my breasts, pussy and butt. Those places leave me vulnerable. Please attend to them. You'll get a better coverage than I will. Just mind how you go with your fingers."

Well Roy got his erection. He saw Sophie look at it and smile but she kindly made no comment.

When he finished Sophie said, "Thanks Roy."

She often used his name playfully when they were alone. She then said, "Oooh my nipples are swollen."

Roy was suckered and looked and looked up into her huge smile.

God he was a dick, er an idiot, he lamented.

"It's lovely having you take such a close interest in me," she said. "We're having such a lovely time, aren't we?"

Roy said honestly, "We're having an unforgettable experience."

"Yes and wait till mum hears about it."

Roy groaned and Sophie looked concerned and asked the 43-year-old was he okay".

They hungrily ate the delicious hot minced steak and potato-topped pie served alongside long ago thawed frozen peas and they each sipped a glass of red wine from a cardboard cask.

They cleared away, applying the wildness code of leaving nothing of human occupation behind and then went to bed, still nude, and both ready to sleep. Before they really drifted off Sophie sighed and turned in against her dad, flattening her breasts against his back and gently breathing into his ear.

Roy developed the biggest boner he'd had in years and smiled into sleep.

Armed next morning with that sense of authority, alertness and self-preservation that adults seem to possess, Roy was out of bed before Sophie awoke and to begin groping him, if she was that way inclined.

She awoke to the smell of cooking bacon, potato cakes and eggs.

"Hi daddy."

"Hi beautiful. Clean your teeth and bring your beautiful self out here for breakfast."

"Don't you mean my beautiful body, you like my tits don't you daddy?"

"I hear what you say but I say bring your beautiful self out here."

She came wearing panties, having seen her father was already dressed.

"This inflation of yours to have sex with me," he said smiling. "What's behind it?"

"Well for a start I didn't wish to have a chunk of my hiatus summer go by without sex."

"By hiatus you mean the time between moving from teenager into the status of young adult?"

"Right on daddy. But I'm influenced by the fact that Ruby, Maria, Kennedy and Jo-Anne claim their daddies have gone some way with them, and sexy Paula alleges he daddy went all the way with her and they continue to do it at least once a week."

"And you wish to follow the pack?"

"Yes."

"And you don't care a shit what I think about this?"

Roy saw the shock flood her daughter's face."

She swallowed and hesitated. "Um dad I thought you'd fuck any female who looked attractively enough, given the chance."

"Perhaps you're right but I'd exclude my daughter, my sisters, my mother and your other grandma."

"But we are talking about me, not about my aunts and my grandmas."

"Why should they be ignored? All of you are family and fucking family is called incest."

"Daddy calm down, I had no wish to upset you."

"I accept that. You are young and impetuous."

"So no fucking?"

"No."

"But we can sleep together nude?"

"Yes Sophie?"

"What if you get a boner during the night and think you are with mum?"

"I'd expect you to push me away."

"Oh."

"Sophie!"

"Oh yes, I would push you away."

The next three nights went without incident. On the second day Sophie had been beside herself when they went down over two significant rapids and on Day 3 she took on the big one and they both came through right way up and unscathed. She thought that was one of her most exciting times ever.

In the lazy pool after that almost hair-raising run Roy paddled right up to her, said, "How was that baby?" and kissed her. She tongued him and he didn't resist. In fact she felt a couple of tongue waggles."

"That kiss was almost better daddy," she cooed. "But that wild ride was truly something. God it leaves sea kayaking for dead."

"Well not if an Orca rises up alongside you to scare the crap out of you."

"Quite right daddy and paddling into a pristine, deserted bay against a cloudless summer sky really is in a league of its own."

"An excellent response sweetheart."

On day three Sophie acted humiliated when she found she wasn't strong enough to help her dad do the portage of her kayak around the first waterfall.

"Look don't be upset," Roy soothed. "Genetically you are not meant to be as strong as a male."

"Well have to make three trips," she wailed.

"So what. Are we in a hurry?"

Sophie smiled and said, "I love you daddy."

CHAPTER 3

On day six, their last day and only a 4-hour paddle to go, they heard the noise of the falls around the bend.

"Follow me into the landing," Roy said. "Be careful because there's little margin for error.

But Sophie came distracted looking at the rising mist from the falls and she was too wide out when she turned in to follow Roy.

"Dad," she screamed.

Roy looked and instantly realized she was caught in the current and the narrowing gap.

He paddled frantically, glad he still went regularly to the gym as he felt the power flow through his arms and to his grip on the paddle. He got around Sophie, but only just, and rammed the bow of her kayak that pushed her out of the flow and she called "Thanks daddy" as she paddled into the back swirl that took her into the landing.

But it was too late for Roy. All he could do was to hope for the best. He straightened his bow and steered into what he considered was the deepest flow of water, reasoning that might give him some cushioning on the bumpy descent of some thirty feet over two rocky ledges.

"Daddy!" Sophie screamed.

He dug in his paddle, unable to wave goodbye. With luck he'd come up smiling.

He surfaced in pain with a fractured shoulder and suffering a big bump to the head. The kayak had almost split in two when it hit the first ledge amid cascading water and then it disintegrated when thumping on to the second ledge, sending Roy somersaulting. That threw him clear of the jagged rocks at the base but although the water broke his fall he slammed against a submerged rock and took the forced of the collusion on his left arm and he cracked his head and felt dizzy.

Crying and sliding down the steep back, unconcerned for her own safety, Sophie at first saw no sign of her father. Then she spotted his yellow and orange PSD on rocks against the far side of the pool. She jumped in and found he was unconscious but breathing, and breathing quite easily she thought.

Sophie lay over him and cried, thinking he wasn't dead and that he'd live. Tears blinded her.

"Get off my fucking shoulder. I think it's broken."

"Oh daddy, welcome back to me," she sobbed.

They discussed their options.

It was either a 350-ft rock climb up a high ridge for Sophie to get cell phone coverage or to carry on in the one kayak.

"It's your call daddy."

"That climb looks a mite dangerous to me. Some of that rock has been fractured by erosion. We go to Brunner in the one kayak. Dump everything you can at the landing and you're then be able to carry the kayak. Take plenty of rests. Oh bring my weatherproof jacket and a bandage."

"That's to support your shoulder but what about your head."

"No that's just a whopping bruise. I'm talking coherently aren't I?"

"Very."

After consuming four painkillers from the medical kit, Roy got Sophie to help him into the jacket and it was tight, almost like a sling. She then bandaged Roy's arm and shoulder according to his instructions to immobilize the shoulder joint.

"That's great."

"Is it painful?"

"Hell yes but not as painful and when I was sprawled over that rock and then having you drag me across the pool. You performed brilliantly Sophie. I'm so proud of you."

"Shut up dad otherwise you'll make me cry," she said, weeping.

"God Nurse Sophie, am I glad I had a daughter instead of a son."

"Dad you mongrel, stop it," she yelled, weeping uncontrollably.

Roy lay flat in the cockpit and Sophie sat astride him on a pack over his waist, both her legs in the water.

The river was widening so Roy suggested she try her cell phone.

Sophie hauled it out of the waterproof bag and reported no go.

When they rounded the next bend she tried again and received a fairly strong signal.

"Tommy's number is on the map."

"Hi Tommy. It's... Yes as you say, the big tits youngster," Sophie said smiling at her father. "We are about eight miles up river from you. Dad has a fractured shoulder and is disabled. Can you come up for us?"

Sophie allowed the kayak to drift with the current, knowing by keeping still and just steering it, she reduced the discomfort for her father.

Finally they heard the sound of the jet boat.

"Oooh haven't we had a great adventure daddy?"

Roy groaned in pain, no longer feeling he had to play it tough.

The 'fractured shoulder' turned out to be a broken collarbone and Roy had to stay in hospital for the night under observation for possible concussion.

Sophie went back to the cabins at Brunner and during the night Johnny slid into her bed and she received heaps of sex and each time made Johnny wear a condom.

At breakfast next morning Susan said, "Did Johnny visit you during the night?"

Perhaps it was the big adventure but whatever it was Sophie felt her maturity.

"Yes he did and I such a bitch allowing him to stay."

"No it's fine. It takes some of the pressure off me when he gets what he wants when out prowling. He'd very good isn't he?"

"God Susan, he left me legless."

The two women screamed with laughter.

Waiting at the hospital for her father to be discharged, Sophie called her mum.

"Hi."

"Hi," said Trudy. "I've really missed you two."

"We've missed you too and Rufus."

"You mean you've missed Rufus as well as me?"

"Dad said two or three times he was missing you and missing Rufus," Sophie lied.

"Omigod. I can't believe my ears. Those two hate each other."

"Well perhaps nothing will change but that's how it was. We should be home by midnight."

"Oh I almost forgot. Dad took a bit of a tumble and broke his collarbone."

"Well I did marry an adventurer."

"Mum why did you really marry dad?"

There was a pause and then, "This is for your ears only darling. He had a good bulge and he was and so fit I thought he could go all night. I... um I have a bit of an appetite for sex, rather a little too much in fact. Thank god you take after your father in more ways than one. You may escape my curse."

"Mum dad and I got merry on red wine on our third night, celebrating the half-way mark of achievement. I asked did you and he still have sex and he astonished me by saying yes."

Sophie lied, "In fact mum he said his greatest thrill in life... this gets crude now mum ... was ramming you into exhaustion."

"Omigod. You two must have become really intimate. Did he, um, interfere with you?"

"Christ mum, what do you take us two for, hypersexual idiots with no concept of morality?"

"Oh darling, I meant nothing like that at all. Um did daddy call you Sophie while you were away."

"What did you think mum?"'

"I suspect he would have. You father always like getting his own way.""

"I loved him for suggesting it mummy."

"While I've been here by myself with my non-interfacing dog for company, I was thinking perhaps you should be legally renamed Sophie. It would be timely to complete the process before you start college."

Sophie... er Denise... waited holding her breath.

"Well do you think we should do that darling?"

"Oh yes mummy. Oh yes I'd love that. Mum can I ask you something very personal?"

"Yes of course."

"Promise not to get mad at me?"

"Just spit it out darling."

"Why have you never had sex with me?"

"Have some of your friends been talking to you about the relationship they have with their mother?"

"Yes."

"Well that's a question I never thought I'd hear from you. I've occasionally thought about it darling but well it would be immoral and totally unacceptable to me. What about you?"

"Oh the same for sure."

"And what about sex with your father?"

"Are you crazy? He's my father and that would be absolutely inappropriate. God I feel sick."

"Oh good girl. That's the reaction you're supposed to have. Your parents are not supposed to be your fuckbags darling."

"My what?"

"You heard darling. Drive safely. I'll try to keep Rufus awake to greet his mellowing daddy."

THE END

12