Sophie's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Day 2 of our holiday & Sophie loses bikini but wins contest.
9.6k words
4.66
57k
25

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday:

When I woke the next day I looked over the large bed Sophie and I were sharing to see her resting peacefully. The sheets had pretty much come off and left her top half exposed as she slept naked. What a way to wake up.

Then I started thinking back over yesterday. After traveling for almost a whole day to get here we had gone out to end with a series of memories that would stay with me forever. She held my hand for the first time, I saw her strip naked in public, I touched her up on stage, she gave me my first blow job (And underwater!) before walking off naked into the dark making me follow wet footprints to our room where we had wild sex for several hours. This was incredible and it wasn't even the first full day of the holiday. What would today bring?

As I moved Sophie seemed to stir, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Morning you....

Last night was incredible I've never never done anything so intense, it was amazing."

"I... I don't know what to say...it..." I stammered.

"Then don't say anything, it was perfect for both of us." She gently suggested.

Sophie then looked down, thoughts of last night and the rest sleep provided me, combined with seeing her naked next to me had my cock rock hard again. Sophie saw and moved over to me on all fours losing what was left of the bed sheet in the process, she then sat on me with her hips directly on mine, our sex's denied touching by the thin piece of fabric of the bed sheet covering my lower half. She rocked ever so gently and my eyes rolled as I groaned with approval.

"Looks like you could do with some help this morning." Sophie gestured as she began to rock more and more on top of me, I looked into her eyes and was then drawn down to her breasts, her perfect stomach and her smooth shaved pussy that was pressed against the material around my cock.

I went to move the bed sheet from underneath but Sophie seemed to refuse to let me as she kept rocking, her body weight was on her knees holding the sheet close to me and without picking her up I wouldn't be able to lose the sheet. The sensation was good but no where near as soft or wet as touching her directly and I longed for that again.

"Today we need to go to the beach." Sophie ordered whilst continuing to rock back and forth on me. She paused before speaking again.

"I've never even gone topless on a beach before, I wonder if I can here..Or a nude beach! Do you think they have a nude beach?!" Sophie's eyes widened and her movements grew faster and faster as what she said excited herself and me also. "You haven't seen all my swimming costumes have you?" She asked.

"No, you didn't have time to show me and said it would be a nice surprise."

"Yep! " - She giggled "Though maybe I won't show you them at all, maybe I wont need them!" She continued, still moving her hips faster and faster.

Then changing the subject slightly she continued. "I can't believe I stripped naked onstage last night. With you in front of me and hundreds watching, all those eyes on me, all those cameras. Then when you touched me it was like a wave of pure pleasure washed over me knocking me off my feet, but you where there to catch me."

In all these thoughts she was now really moving and we both seemed closer and closer to orgasm.

"Tonight I wanna do that again!... I want to be on stage with hundreds of lusting eyes on me. I want to cum with everyone watching, will you make me cum Ben?"

"Im the boss!" I again growled, semi mocking my actions of last night, with this I again felt a strong primeval wave hit me and now in control jerked her upward with my hips, she took her weight on her legs and hovered above me just long enough for me to lose the bed sheet separating us. She came back down and our naked bodies touched but before I could even penetrate her she began to slide wonderfully along the length of my shaft, she opened her mouth gesturing at being near orgasm and this drove me into a similar frenzy and we again came almost in unison. She collapsed into a heap on my body wrapping her arms around my head and kissing me. We lay for a few minutes before separating.

Afterward we both wanted to shower before we went anywhere. This time I agreed to share a shower with her. We rubbed each other down with wet soapy water and enjoyed the closeness. We kissed and touched before drying off and deciding to get dressed.

Only yesterday evening we where scared to get changed with our backs turned now we both stood completely nude in front of one another and we just shared a shower after sex. Both of us were enjoying the views of the other as we went about the apartment. It felt so free, so primitive, as though its the way we should always be.

Sophie reached into her suitcase to grab what she was going to wear today, after what she said last night about her short back and frontless dress being one of the less revealing of the clothes she brought I had to wonder what she would wear. Sophie pulled out her bag a white mini skirt that was all ruffles, it looked incredibly short and had a big black belt around the waist which seemed to be half the skirt itself. As she pulled the skirt up and over her hips she turned around, the back of the skirt rode high and would from a lower angle expose half her ass, but from eye level just looked very very short. It was a huge tease for the eye and the further back you were the more you could see, but with the more you see the more wanted to be closer which would in turn narrow the view.

She then reached and pulled out a black top, as she put it on it looked like a regular T-shirt with very short sleeves that sat on the edges of her shoulder, but the T-shirt was very short and stopped just down from her breasts leaving her mid riff totally exposed, from behind the T-shirt wasn't all there either, the back had been almost completely cut off and a big X of the same material was in its place, it was provocative and sexy without being slutty.

"What do you think?" Sophie asked teasingly.

"It's hot! What about the beach though?" I asked.

"Well we need to go to the shop to get some food for snacks and any time we are around here and want something to drink and stuff, we didn't bring much, after that we will hit the beach." Sophie explained.

Following this she again took my hand as we walked through the complex toward the small town centre nearby. We found a supermarket and started picking out things, I still couldn't get over this beauty who was with me so brazenly walking around in public in so little attire. Admittedly the weather was already scorching and many people were walking round in shorts and small tops but Sophie's outfit was just as sexy as it was practical for keeping cool.

On the way out we saw a sign for a bikini contest at the end of the week on the beach outside the bar from last night, it was shown as their main event with a 500 euro prize, entrance subject to acceptance of entrant whatever that meant. Sophie said she wanted to do it and had just the bikini, from what I was hearing and seeing I could bet she did and we both excitedly agreed she would enter.

We then passed some market stalls selling various things, one was making crochet patterns, some as dinner table matts and other things to hang and some of it was made into clothing, the lady looked at us and could see we were English before saying she would make just the thing for 10 Euros, we decided we would let her and she started to craft this white pattern into a more and more complex piece. Eventually she held it up for us and Sophie took it, she held it up and declared her love for it. It was similar to a bikini top but there was a little more to it, it had two cups each with large crochet pattern holes that got smaller and smaller as it got closer to the nipple area which was completely solid and around and inch in diameter. Then these cups tied around the back of the neck. Coming down from the cups was a small band of material made up of huge holes and this band sat above the naval, then the bottom of the band of material had a string which would tie at the back much lower down than a regular bikini top, this meant much of the side of Sophie's breasts would be exposed as well as a huge amount of the rest of her.

We got back to the apartment and she went to immediately try the top on, it was incredibly sexy leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Her breasts crept out the sides and the holes caused by the gaps in the material left a lot of breast on show, though less and less getting closer to the nipple. Plus the way it tied just meant it showed a bit more skin than a regular top and wasn't as secure as a bikini top. She said she might wear it to go out in later and again removed it along with her tiny skirt once again leaving her completely naked in the apartment.

"Ok I've got 3 swimming costumes just here, I need to pick which one I'll wear today, there's another two but I'm saving them."

She pulled out the 3 and held them up to me, I suggested rather than do that she change in the bedroom and come out wearing each one at a time. Sophie agreed and did so.

First she came out in her small white mesh bikini, it was the one she wore around the pool a few days ago and you could see through it in the right light, she turned around and showed the tiny piece of string hiding between her ass cheeks. I liked that her nipples were pretty clear to see, I could bet that it would be a real head turner.

Second she came out in another bikini, this was tiny and she said it was one of her favorites bought online, it again had a thong back and the tiniest front, if she hadn't been so eager with the waxing I'm sure pubic hair would have been on show down below as it barely covered her pussy lips. The top was just as revealing, two tiny pieces of material desperately struggled to cover as much breast as they could failing miserably leaving little more than her nipples covered.

Third she came out and I was stunned, at first when she walked in from the side I thought she was nude before I realized this was a slingshot bikini. As she faced me the narrow revealing nature of the thing presented itself fully. It sat wide on her shoulders and just formed a huge V down to her pussy leaving her sides completely exposed with a clear view of her belly button and cleavage, breast was on show both sides of the narrow material. She then turned her back and this piece of floss came out the top of her bare ass and then went up to her neck where it split back to the shoulders, the material at the back hung tightly away from her skin not touching her at all.

"So which should I wear?" She quizzed.

"Erm, wow, ok... They are hot! Are you really going to be wearing one of them down to the beach?" I questioned.

"Yep, I told you I want heads to turn. I do have a sarong to tie around my waist though to give a little extra cover."

"I think the slingshot is a must, but not the first day. And I know you have that even more revealing slingshot I can't wait to see. Why don't you go with the mesh one?" I suggested.

"Ok see through it is!" She declared.

Sophie went and put the mesh costume back on as I got some bits together for the beach, when she returned she said not to bother with most of it because she wanted to explore the beach rather than lay in the sun, so we covered each other in sun block and set off, me in just swimming shorts and sunglasses with some money and the room key in my pocket, Sophie wearing her transparent white bikini and a small pale blue sarong tied around her hips.

On the walk through the complex we could now really see what It was like, people were walking around and some lounging by the pool. Sophie's bikini got some double takes but no one seemed to mind. We kept walking and got to the seafront just a few minutes from the hotel. This was where everything was happening and lots of people were already here, we decided to walk up along the water and see how far it went and what was further up. Sophie very quickly noticed a number of topless women and she seemed to be happier about her attire with this. Lots of young women where actually wearing less than her, this was a first for the holiday!

There were lots of water sports happening in the sea, boats had water-skiers further out while windsurfing was also happening in the distance. Nearer the water there were pedalos with slides on the back, you took them out to were you wanted and then had your own water slide into the ocean. We decided it would be fun to do this and went over to the edge where the guy was renting out the pedalos. He had a good look at Sophie before telling us we had an hour and sending us on our way. Sophie and I liked the look of a nearby island that stuck out the water with rocks and things on the side, it looked like not many people went over that way and it could be a fun secluded area for us. After what seemed like a lifetime of peddling we got a good point and we agreed to stop and enjoy the water. It was much deeper here and would be much cooler than the water next to the sand. Sophie untied her sarong and left it on the chair of the boat where I left my sunglasses and money, we both jumped in and started splashing around. After a little bit of swimming and splashing water at each other Sophie said it would be much more fun skinny dipping and immediately removed her top.

"Shall I go down the slide naked?" She teased.

"Go for it!" I replied and she swam toward the boat climbing the ladder up the slide. As she stood there she untied her bikini bottoms and put them on the edge of the steps with her top. She climbed the rest of the ladder and stood at the top of the slide pretending to survey the water around her. People further away wouldn't probably be able to tell she was nude and if they could we were so far away no one could care very much.

Sophie then slid down and into the water and I saw the boat rock causing her bikini to fall into the water, when she re surfaced Sophie giggled and started to swim my way. I said to look behind as her bikini had fallen in and she turned around to see it wasn't on the edge of the boat anymore, we both swam nearer the boat hoping to see it floating on the surface but it was no where to be seen.

"It can't have just vanished?!" Sophie panicked "Has it sunk?"

"I don't know, but its not here is it?' I replied more calmly.

"Its alright for you, I might not have anything to wear!"

"It should be floating around I'm sure we will see it soon. And earlier you loved the idea of being nude at the beach." I stated.

Sophie wasn't too happy but soon started to lighten up a bit. We started swimming again and going up and down the slide, we had a little look around the island but there didn't seem any place to climb up, we kept looking for the bikini but eventually our hour was almost up and we would need to leave without Sophie's bikini.

"It will be ok Sophie just put your sarong around you, lots of people are topless it won't seem that different" I suggested.

"Yeah I know and thats not so bad here but what about back at the apartments!"

"I'll go get you a towel or some clothes if you like?" I offered.

"No no you aren't leaving me here for a second wearing only this" Sophie instructed as she tied her sarong around her waist. It was quite short and rode up one side, it sat low on her hips and if you looked closely it was clear there was nothing underneath, the material was light and quite transparent.

As we approached the shore Sophie began to get a little nervous, the idea of being topless in public turned her on, so did the reality but it was still a scary prospect and one she couldn't even avoid if she had wanted too now.

As we got off the boat the man who took our money looked very happy to see us, Sophie in particular. As we got off the boat she had to step over the edge of the boat and her sarong lifted up giving a clear view of her shaved self. She pulled her sarong back into place and winked at the boatman as we wandered back to the beach.

I took hold of her hand as we playfully wandered along the beach and back toward the apartment complex, we had been at the beach a few hours in total and fancied trying the pool.

As we left the beach Sophie was nervous about walking back through the complex, but realizing she had no choice so she put a brave face on it. If it wasn't a big deal to her then it was going to draw less attention than if she was nervous or paranoid. On the beach no one seemed to mind or pay much attention to Sophie being topless and so she didn't mind at all, we hoped this would all continue as we headed inside the apartment complex.

As we got to the central area there were a lot of people by the pool, a lot of faces turned as they saw us seeing Sophie was completely topless, we heard comments about her being brave and a few young men saying things like "Oh shit! -look at her!" Even a little boy shouted to his Mum broadcasting to anyone who hadn't noticed. "Look Mummy that woman's showing her boobies!" Meaning all heads turned to her. Sophie acknowledged the attention and just smiled at the people around the pool.

"Hey, you want to join us in some pool volleyball?" A voice called out. A group of young men and women roughly our age where playing volleyball at one end of the pool.

"Let me just put something more appropriate on and we will come back to you" Sophie replied.

"What's more appropriate than what you have on now? It's all the same you're gonna be in the pool anyway." The voice responded. I kind of liked his thinking though was a little angry at his blatant attempt to see Sophie nude. "What are your names? Where are you staying?" He added.

"I'm Ben and this is Sophie, nice to meet you."

"Oh its a real pleasure to meet you both." He said as he looked only at Sophie and her breasts. "So you going to join us?"

"Sure ok, it'll be fun." Sophie replied as she walked nearer the edge. As she walked down the steps into the water she turned to me, "This sarong isn't going to stay on in the water, I need to get changed!"

"Well just get deep enough and take it off, no one will know" I suggested.

"But I'll be naked in front of all these people!" - Sophie replied

"Yeah but with the water around you it will be less obvious than now, just like the jacuzzi at the party you will love being naked in front of lots of people without them knowing."

"Yeah true" Sophie whispered, "But it feels really funny."

As we waded in Sophie untied her sarong and left it on the edge where I put our money and room key. We were going to be on the same team with Mark the guy who initially called out and his friend Liz, we would be up against Jason, Luke and Eleanor. It was uneven but as we hadn't yet played they wanted to break us in gently.

"Hey Sophie come stand here near me." Mark called out, I could see what he was up to and didn't like it, but knowing however much he might try it would lead nowhere and that made me very happy inside. He could do and say all he wanted but at the end of it all she was going to be sleeping with me.

"So, thats a nice bikini Sophie where'd you get it?" Mark asked

"Thanks do you like it? I've had it all my life it fits very well." Sophie joked.

"No really, do you always walk around topless?" He probed further, everyone listening in, Luke bashing the ball around his hands partly eager to start but partly eager to know the answer.

"No, Ben and I were out on the pedalos in the sea and I took it off, it fell in the ocean then no matter where we looked we couldn't find it. I liked that bikini too!" Sophie explained.

"Wait you lost the whole Bikini? Are you?....Shit your naked under there aren't you? Damn girl you are hot!!" Mark boomed. "Let me look at you." he continued. She turned so he could see her up front, a great view of her breasts but he struggled to see underwater, it wasn't clear it was just skin under there. "Man I wish I had some goggles! - Hey Sophie....would you mind just going over to my towel over there and passing me my sunglasses?..." He jokingly asked, hoping she actually would.