Sophie's Late Night Phonecall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That small black cocktail dress made the image even hotter. He could see down the top of the dress as she bobbed her head up and down furiously on his dick. Her large breasts were shaking a little at the pace and the force with which she bobbed her head. Her soft hands held tightly on his hips and her eyes were tightly shut. She was now constantly moaning around his thick shaft.

As the young girlfriend sucked up and down on his dick, he spoke to Josh,

"Yeah, she seems to be really enjoying that food. She must be quite a cook" He managed to keep his voice pretty steady as the beauty on her knees in front of him continued her work of sucking his dick. She was so good at this. Her mouth was velvet soft and her throat almost made him cum every time his hard cock pushed down it. She was a pro if he had ever met one. She had managed to take all his dick in one go! He had never met another woman who could do that, and he had met a few.

"Yeah she is. What's she been making?" The unknowing boyfriend asked

"Something with sausage in it. It's warm and wet but it must taste good, cause she not only looks like she is enjoying it, but she sounds like it too." The old boss answered

"Mmmmmmph" Sophie moaned as he described her blowjob to her boyfriend. Riley smiled at this. So that was what was turning her on so much, the risk of her boyfriend finding out and the eroticness of giving his boss a blowjob while he was on the phone to him. Now he had a plan to make her his.

"Yeah, she seems to like sausage dishes." Josh laughed, "She always wants them lately. Must be a phase or something."

"Yeah, she is really enjoying this. This must be the best she has ever had." Riley said, "here listen to here eat it."

Sophie almost came when Riley placed the phone by her ear. Josh could certainly hear her slurping and moaning now.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm" She moaned in between slurping up and down that cock.

She took her mouth from it and quickly spoke to Josh, "Oh baby, it's so good! I think I really have surpassed myself this time." Then put her mouth back over the thick cock as Josh spoke to her. She carried on moaning and slurping as he spoke, bobbing her head up and down.

This was so good! She bobbed her head faster now and looked into Riley's eyes.

Josh heard his beautiful girlfriend slurping down the phone as she obviously enjoyed what she was eating. He told her that he knew she was a good cook, and he smiled. She really was. Little did he know that his beautiful 22 year old girlfriend was on her knees in their lounge sucking his boss so hard, with then phone near her so he could here her illicit oral session.

Riley took the phone back from Sophie as she looked back up to him and continued to bob her head faster and faster. Her eyes were glazed over with pure lust.

He couldn't take this anymore. The sight of this gorgeous blonde girlfriend sucking him off was gonna make him cum any minute.

"Josh……Tell me how the…..contract meeting…went." Riley managed to stammer out. The girls cheeks moved in and out as she sucked his cock and bobbed her head up and down his hard dick. He knew it was time, the site was just too much staring in to those lust filled eyes above a mouth stuffed with his hard cockmeat while he spoke to her boyfriend.

He pressed the mute button on the handset.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth Miss Sophie Harper" He told the blonde as he grabbed her hair.

She just sucked even harder and bobbed her head even faster.

"Then I'm gonna fuck you while you talk to your boyfriend on the phone" He growled at her

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmph" Sophie moaned and rolled her eyes.

Then with her eyes fixed on his, Charles Riley pulled her head all the way down on his long dick and thrust upwards at the same time, making Sophie gag on all the cockmeat down her throat.

Eyes on his and her boyfriend talking about how the meeting had gone, Riley's cock burst.

He shot load after load after load of his hot, sticky cum, straight down the throat of this hot blonde girl.

With his dick shoved all the way down her throat, she just gulped all of his cum down in to her stomach. Not even spilling a drop out of that beautiful pink lipped mouth still wrapped around his thick cock.

"OOOOOOOOOOH" He groaned as his balls emptied down the blonde girlfriend's throat.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmppphhhh" Sophie moaned around the thick shaft. Visibly gulping down his seed, her eyes were still fixed on his.

"Fuck, you're the best cock sucker I have ever met." Riley told her as he let go of her head.

Slowly, almost regretfully, Sophie slid her mouth from over the thick cockmeat. Smiling up at Mr Charles Riley, who still had that phone to his ear. Josh was still talking to his boss with no idea that he had just cum down her throat, after an amazing blowjob. He had no idea that his hot 22-year-old girlfriend had gulped down his bosses cum and was about to fuck him while on the phone to him. She had already noted Riley's still hard cock and now just thought that that every guy she sucks off behind her boyfriend's back. Still it was a shock.

"So, are you gonna just sit there or are you gonna fuck me?" She asked in an impatient tone

"Yeah, lie down." He said after his eyes bulged in disbelief that she had just come out and said that.

"No. Actually I have changed my mind." Sophie said and then stood up. Seeing the disappointment on his face made her smile, she really was a tease.

Reaching under her dress, she slid her black lace panties down and kicked them off her feet. They landed on the other sofa.

"I don't want you to fuck me, not yet anyway." She said. His gaze never left her face. "I'm gonna fuck you."

She moved forward and knelt with either knee on the side of his legs, straddling him if she wasn't kneeling over him. Her breasts were almost in his face. She looked down at him, smiling teasingly.

"I'm gonna fuck you while I'm on the phone to my boyfriend," She said with that lustful look in her eyes,

Taking the phone off him, she pressed the mute button and heard Josh saying that "that was about it really."

Still staring at Riley in the eyes, her pussy hovering over his large monster dick which now had her hand around the thick shaft guiding it towards her soft entrance, she spoke to her boyfriend.

"Hey honey, I've finished my food now. I'm just gonna sit down then we can carry on talking." And with that she slammed herself down on Riley's hard cock.

She dropped the phone when she did and cried out loudly, "OOOOOOOOOOOH" Her eyes now tightly shut as the pain and pleasure of such a big dick entering her at such a force began to subside.

Riley had a look on his face as if he had died and gone to heaven. She couldn't believe the feeling of the dick inside her. She felt stuffed, as if the hard rod was going to come through her mouth. She was completely impaled on the old boss's hard dick.

"OOOOOOHHHH" She moaned again.

Then she realised that she had dropped the phone. Still impaled on the monster cock, Sophie reached down and picked up the receiver.

"SOPHIE? SOPHIE ARE YOU OK?" Came Josh's voice down from the other end.

"YES! Yes…I'm…..great" She told her boyfriend, once again relishing in the feel of that hard cock buried to the hilt deep within her.

"What happened? I thought I heard you scream!" Josh asked worriedly

"I'm good sweetie. Very good! I just landed on something hard again as I sat down. It's ok now though, I feel a lot better. In fact I'm not even hurt." She said smiling. Riley still had his eyes closed, relishing in the feel of her tight pussy, and his dream of fucking her, she thought.

"You'll have to be more careful babe" He told her, the worry fading now he thought he knew what had happened.

"I will baby, thank you for caring. Awwww, you'rs so sweet, I love you baby" Sophie said as she was impaled on his bosses long hard cock. "Hold on one sec."

She looked at Riley, who how had his eyes open and his hands resting on her thighs under her dress. Placing the receiver against her shoulder, she looked at Riley and said, "I'm gonna ride you so hard, Mr Riley. Maybe you could give Josh a promotion now." She said with a smile. She had always found those stories so erotic, about women who fuck their guy's boss to get a promotion or for him to keep his job. "I'm gonna make you cum in me, all in my pussy while I speak to my boyfriend."

She smiled at the old guy again. He was just sitting there mesmerised by the events. She laughed as she started to move her hips back and forth.

The long cock within her started to pull out and she moved her hips the other way and felt it slide back in her welcoming pussy hole.

Slowly she moved her hips, very slowly, although she wanted to hump as fast as she could, and kept her eyes on Rileys, Hearing him moan and groan, "Fuck yeah" under his breath, Sophie lifted the receiver to her ear, then quickly had to put it back to her shoulder as she moaned loudly.

"Oooooooooooh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! MMmmmmmmm! She moaned. The feeling that the large dick sliding in and out of her and the idea of speaking to her boyfriend while she fucked his boss had made her moan. Establishing a slow rhythm of her hips rocking forward and back and his cock gently thrusting up a little, she raised the phone back to her ear.

"Hey honey" Sophie said down the phone. The lovers' eyes still fixed on each other's.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Josh asked

"Oh, I just had some…thing I had to do, that's all" She replied.

The leather sofa softly creaked as Sophie gently rode the big dick. The boss's hands were caressing her thighs now.

"What are you up to?" She asked him

"I'm still at the airport." He answered

"Oh!" She moaned lightly as the cock entered her with a little more force. Riley had thrust a little harder that time. "Really." She said

"Yeah. Sucks." He replied

Sophie ran a hand from her mouth down onto her large breasts and cupped one of them, squeezing. Then trailed her hand down her stomach, back onto her thigh.

"I thought you were gonna fuck me hard?" Riley whispered to her.

"Mmmm" Sophie moaned quietly, "Are you horny for me?" She asked quietly but sweetly. Then started to speed up. Moving her hips with faster harder moves as Riley thrust up into her harder and faster, matching her rhythm. "Mmmmmm, yeah" she moaned lightly.

"What'd you say babe?" Josh asked

"I said, Mmmmmmm yeah! That sucks." Sophie replied as she slammed herself down on the hard pole.

"You know, these tax……." Sophie couldn't hear the rest of what Josh had to say as she placed the receiver against her shoulder again.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhh, Yeeeaaaaaah" She moaned loudly

"Oh, Sophie, your so hot" Riley groaned,

"Ummmmmmmmmm, oh yeah! Oh yeah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sophie moaned in reply

"Ride my cock whore while you talk to your boyfriend" Riley growled at her

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHH" She moaned loudly, then lifted the phone back to her ear. "Babyyy, caan youu come backk soon" She tried to keep her voice steady as the thick pole slid back into her pussy.

"As soon as I can baby" Josh replied, "What's that noise?"

"OOOOO, Whatt noisse?" Sophie asked, hoping Josh would take the moan for her being confused.

"That creaking sound?" Josh asked

Smiling, Sophie realised what Josh could hear. She was riding hard now and fast, fucking up and down that thick hard pole that was being driven into her pussy, and the leather sofa was creaking, marking the illicit fuck that was taking place. Sophie had a wicked idea, and pumped herself harder on Riley's Dick because of it.

"I'm inn the bedroom baby. I jusst had to when I got on thee phonne with youu" Sophie said

"Your fingering yourself while Riley is in the lounge?" Josh said with a little laugh, he knew she loved risk.

"He….is…buusy at thhe moment. He wass siting in the loounge when I last saw him." She answered.

"And you wanna talk dirty to me?" Josh asked whilst smiling

"Yeeaahh" Sophie moaned

"Just for a few minutes though, you can't leave Riley on his own all night, it might look bad on me." Josh said

"I woonn't." She promised, "Ummmmmmm! I can just feel that cock slamming right into me now." Sophie groaned, slamming her pussy down hard on Riley's cock. He was fucking back up at her now ferociously and the sofa was creaking louder and louder, faster and faster in unison with their fucking.

Riley couldn't believe how tonight had turned out. E had come here to cop a feel if he could and now he had the hot blonde beauty riding his dick while telling her boyfriend how good it was, after the blowjob of the year. He was ready to cum at that thought, but he wanted to savour this feeling aslong as he could.

Sophie was moaning down the phone openly now, her boyfriend seemed to think she was having phone sex with him.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm, yeaaaaaahhhhhhh! Iiitttt feeeeelss sooooooo goooooood" Sophie moaned loudly down the phone, "Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhh yeah, like that! Oh you fuck me so good."

His hard pole was fucking into the 22-year-old as she bounced harder and faster on his dick, with increasing moans and groans. Her luscious large tits were bouncing around in her tight low cut cocktail dress, almost spilling out of it. They looked ready to burst out of the thin material as Sophie arched her back to fuck at him harder.

"Oh yeah Sophie" He moaned quietly. He didn't want to break the idea of him not being there because it was too erotic watching her bounce around wildly on his cock, moaning loudly and groaning while on the phone to her boyfriend.

"Ummmmmmmm, yeah! I loooove riding your dick! Ohhhhhhhhh, soooo haarrrrd! Soooooooo gooooooood! Ummmmm, you're soooo thiiick!" Sophie moaned

CREAK CREAK CREAK, moaned the leather sofa

"Oh yeah!" Moaned Sophie

CREAK CREAK

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh!" Groaned the big titted blonde as his dick drove in and out of her and she slammed up and down on him with her eyes tightly closed shut.

CREAK

"OH YEAH! UH UH UH! Ummmmmmm, soooooo fuuckking gooooooood" She groaned loudly. "I better go honey orrr youu will make mee cumm. I'll take youu backk too Mr Riley." She said to the receiver.

Hearing her call him Mr Riley made his cock even harder. She was close!

Holding the phone to her shoulder Sophie rode Riley's dick fast and hard, slamming herself down on him. She was so close now. Moaning down the phone to her boyfriend while she rode his boss's dick had almost brought her off. But she could barley hold the phone anymore.

"OOOOOOOhhhh, yeah! Ummmmmmmmm! Thiiiisss isssss sooooooo goooooood" She moaned loudly

"You're soo tight" Riley groaned

"Gonna make youuu cuummmm MRr Riley" She groaned

Then she handed him the phone. He answered it and told Josh that everything was fine and that he was having a great night.

"Don't worry Josh, get back as soon as you can." The balding boss told him

Riding the fat boss, Sophie groaned and moaned as quietly as she could. All she could seem to think of was the hard dick in her though. It was so kinky screwing her boyfriend's boss.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She moaned louder, the thought always made her moan.

Wrapped in the ecstasy that was flowing through her she leaned forward and put her hands on the top of the sofa, bracing herself. Her smooth thighs clamped to either side of Charles Riley's lap and her grip on the back of the leather sofa made her knuckles turn white.

"So much pleasure" She thought, "Soooooooo gooooood! Sooooooo verrrrrry goooooooood!"

Braced as she was now, Sophie began to ride the old fat boss for all she was worth. Her large breasts swung back and forth as she thrust herself back on the love pole harder and faster than ever before. They were almost pressed into Riley's face, even now they kept on rubbing against him. His free hand now held her ass as he thrust his cock so hard into Sophie that she thought she might break, he was hammering into her so fast that she was surprised she didn't feel sore, but all she felt was soooooooo goooooooood!!!

Ramming that thick cock into her pussy time and time again, Sophie could feel her climax approaching, it would be amazing.

Gripping the leather so hard it almost ripped, the sofa creaked so loud and fast now that it just sounded like one long creaking noise. Panting too much to even moan now, with just her orgasm in mind, she fucked furiously on that thick pleasure-giving pole.

So close. So close.

Then suddenly, Riley grabbed her ass and stood up, holding onto her. Then even more astonishingly, he pulled his dick out of her and stood her on the ground. Sophie couldn't believe it! He had been so close.

Setting the young blonde down on her feet, Charles Riley smiled at the look of shock and frustration on her face. He knew how she felt, he wanted nothing more than to put his dick back in her and fuck till he couldn't move, but he wanted to fuck her, he wanted to come in her, just as he said he would.

"What are you doing!?!" Sophie demanded outraged.

He pressed the mute button.

"Come here" He said, while Josh was talking about how the plane ride went. That kid would talk about anything.

Sophie walked over to him, anger and frustration on her face, arms folded under those magnificent large breasts.

He kicked his pants off and threw his shirt onto the sofa behind him.

"On your knees" He commanded

She looked like she might say no, but he knew she was too horny to refuse. She sank to her knees in front of him and wrapped one of those sweet little hands around his dick.

"I don't want you to suck me, turn around" He told her

Sophie turned around, facing the TV with the small low coffee table in front of her. Riley knelt down behind her and while still listening to Josh, pushed his girlfriend down so her hands rested on the table. He loved doggie style.

He moved up behind the young blonde, on her knees, bent over the coffee table in that sexy little black dress, with those high heels still on. She was the image of lust. Her hair was a little messed up, but that made her look more animalistic. She had turned her head around and was looking at him, all fury gone now. He could see their reflection in the TV, and he could see straight down her dress, at those milky white knockers that she was blessed with. He pressed the mute button as Sophie spoke.

"Are you gonna just kneel there or are you gonna fuck me then?" She asked him, teasingly but still with a hint of frustration.

Josh was still talking, the noise in the background had increased, he must be outside waiting for a taxi, he hadn't heard.

Riley smiled at the blonde beauty and thrust into her, impaling her on the first stroke.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sophie groaned loudly.

It felt so good to be back in that ass. But he didn't move yet, he had one more idea left to try. As Sophie turned to ask him if he was gonna fuck her or not, Riley took the receiver from his ear and pressed the little button that said, "Loud Speaker", and placed it on the chair to the right of him, opposite the table.

The noise from the other end was loud due to the traffic, he could make out Josh's voice just, but he doubted that Josh would hear much of this fuck fest.

"OOOOOOOO!" Sophie cooed looking at him, "Kinky"

And with that he pulled out and slammed back into her.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! UMMMMMMMM! YEEEEAHHH! SOOOOOOO FUUULLLLLLLL!" Sophie groaned loudly, "FUCK ME!"

So Riley complied. He held those fine hips firmly as he began his final assault on Sophie's wanton pussy. She needed a good fucking and he would give her a good fucking.

He moved his hands to her waist, that beautifully thin waist that he had longed to hold since he met her, and fucked her so hard the coffee table started to jolt forward after each of his thrusts.

Sophie was meeting everyone of his hard thrusts with equal fervour, she slammed her ass back impaling herself with so much force that he was glad he was holding her by the waist, or else she may have knocked him away from her.