Sopping Wet

Story Info
Fucking a girl in the bath room of a club.
1k words
3.84
65.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at home waiting on this girl I usually fool around with to come over when my (gay) friend Devin called and begged me to go to Fiesta (gay bar) with him. He said some of their lesbian friends were coming so I canceled my booty call and went up to see him and his boyfriend sing. I had never ever met a girl at this place that I was attracted to. But when I walked in I locked eyes with this girl for a long time...I hadn't realized that when I looked around for my friend he was sitting right there with her.

She had shoulder length blond hair big beautiful almost turquoise doe eyes. long eye lashes. a nose ring. very full light pink lips. with a hoop lip ring. She was very tall. Graceful. small breasts(my preference) slender. she kinda had the body of Cameron Dias but with a better butt. She was dressed classy yet original. I liked the way she looked allot...

After getting my drink I sat down and we were introduced. Ashley was her name. Then I was introduced to her fiancee, Jenna. (awe man, that sucks I thought) I tried to keep from looking at her, but every time I looked she was looking either in my eyes or at my cleavage...we started to talk and we found that we had allot in common. we both were dance teachers, both had our own dance studios, and teams, she is a nanny and I was a nanny. it just went on and on. she was practically ignoring her girlfriend. I felt bad.

When I got up to get another drink my friend Dev, came with me and was saying " oh my god she is so into you! she keeps talking to you and you aren't even looking but she hasn't taken her eyes off you." I was surprised...I had to make a big effort to include everyone else in the conversations but Devon was right. when she looked at me my whole body got hot. My heart raced. she kept touching me for no reason. and I would get chills. the bar was really hot and smokey so her and Jenna stepped out side to cool off. she came back in alone and leaned over my shoulder from behind. her lips brushed my ear before she asked me if I knew the tango or the cha cha. I told her I did. She asked me to dance while her hand tickled my neck and played with my hair. when I turned and looked up at her my lips were so close to hers. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to dance with her. but I told her I thought her girl friend would be jealous. Ashley said she wouldn't( I dunno about that) then the song ended. it was too late. her girlfriend came back in and was distracted by someone she knew.

I headed to the bath room to collect my thoughts. I didn't even have to go. I was in there 15 seconds when the door opened and there she was..Ashley,She said she sent Jenna down the street for cigarettes. she would be right back. she shut and locked the dead bolt. My knees went weak. She kept eye contact with me and slowly walked up to me and pushed me up against the wall slowly with her body. ran her hand up my back, my neck into my hair. she leaned in to kiss me and pulled my hair a little. we both had tongue rings in...I like that feeling when they clink together. she was very aggressive grabbing my hands holding them over my head with one hand and touching me all over grabbing my tits just the way I like. she used her knee to spread my legs. kissing me. we were moaning in a whimper kind of way. She said she wanted me so bad I told her she she should come home with me. her hand slowly went down my pants under my panties she put pressure on my clit a little looking at me as if to ask if its OK...I whispered the word please and she pushed her fingers inside me. practically lifting me up with the force of her strokes! she said she couldn't believe how wet my pussy was and I told her she had to take off my panties or I would make a huge mess. so there I was in heels with my shirt and bra down so my tits were exposed her mouth all over them,cumming so much I stood in a puddle. Trying not to scream. I pulled my right hand away and put it down her jeans rammed my fingers inside her. she moaned a little loud( thank goodness for the loud music.) She grind ed her hips against my hand and started to cum. in turn it made me cum again I think 4 times in all. I looked down and I was dripping wet, cum all down my legs on my shoes. all over her arm. and a little on her jeans.

At that very moment I got a text from Devin saying Jenna had just pulled in the parking lot. Ashly looked very upset. I thought she was scarred but she said she wanted to taste my pussy so bad. I told her she could call me later and I would spread my legs and let her eat my pussy as much as she wants. I cleaned up the mess with paper towels she washed her arm. I sprayed perfume on me. I took my drink and spilled a little on her jeans where I had cum on her. and told her to tell Jenna she spilled her drink or some ass hole spilled it on her and she walked out first. I waited. looked myself in the mirror and asked myself, did that just happen.

she got my # from Devin and called me at 4am. We talked. apparently she has only been with Jenna for 2 months and I suppose Jenna just proposed fast to grab that while she could. I was the second girl she had been with and she calls me all the time to talk dirty now. she also came over the next day for a good 4 hours but that is another story now isn't it. Frankly my pussy is wet thinking of it and I'm gonna call her now...