Sorority Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done, she wove her way through the noisy crowd once more to reach the staircase. As she walked down the stairs, she suddenly heard someone call out her name loudly.

"Nikki!"

It was Colin. And he called out to her so loudly, the party around them stopped temporarily. The constant noise had paused, and everyone around had their attention focused on the sexy, curly-haired girl who was stopped halfway down the stairs.

Colin walked over to the bottom of the stairs. Nikki looked around nervously. She saw Raven, Kate, Eileen, Allie and Elise all looking up at her. Dawson, Alison, Lana and Faith had also rushed from their room at the top of the stairs to see what was happening.

"Colin?" she asked nervously.

"Listen Nikki, I know you and I have gone back and forth, but I want that to be over with," he declared, "I am telling you right here, right now, in front of all these people, that I want you to be my girlfriend. And this time I'm just not going to take no for an answer."

Nikki looked straight at him shaking her head at this bold gesture, but also being completely flattered by it. All eyes were on her as she finally decided to give in. Tears started to form on the sides of her eyes as she nodded her head full of auburn hair.

"Yes, yes of course Colin," she said as she flung herself down the stairs, leaping into his arms. As they kissed, a cheer went up from the party full of toga people. The party went back to normal around them as Nikki and Colin simply held each other a while longer. Nikki looked around again, seeing the approving looks from all of her sorority sisters who had watched the whole thing.

* * *

As the party continued and the new couple traipsed off together, the two tall blonde alums Allie and Elise came across two first years who were sitting on a couch they pulled into one of the hallways.

"Hey girls, why don't you two come over here and join us?"

Allie and Elise walked over to the two new frat boys, looked them over, and then gave each other a look.

"Mmm, young cock," Allie said with a smile as her and Elise both knelt down on the floor in front of them, each unzipping one of the boys' pants.

The two young guys both just stared at each other incredulously and then looked back down to see the older girls taking their erect dicks out of their pants. Allie and Elise both wasted no time to dive in and take those cocks in their mouths, bobbing their heads up and down. The fact that anyone else at the party could watch didn't faze them at all. They just kept sucking on those dicks, sliding their wet, wanting mouths up and down against those shafts.

"Fuck I love this," Allie said as she momentarily lifted her lips from the tip of the guy's dick, then plunging right back in.

* * *

Back upstairs, Dawson and the girls had regrouped with the guys, but now the guys were starting to become much more aggressive. The one named David had focused his attention on Dawson, making himself quite obvious when he asked, "So, no boyfriend?"

"Well," the bubbly brunette shifted her eyes, "I do, but he's not here. He's back home."

"Ah, I see," David said, "Well, that's too bad for him. He's missing out on seeing one of the hottest girls to ever wear a toga."

This made Dawson laugh, but she also remained cautious, surprised that the revelation that she had a boyfriend didn't dissuade him.

Meanwhile, one of the other guys was all over Alison, asking her all sorts of questions about her, and offering her a quick sip of his bottle of strawberry tequila. Alison quickly chugged back the bottle, while the guy immediately leaned in to kiss her once she was done. Alison was shocked as his lips reached hers while she was still downing the liquor.

Lana watched this blatant move on Alison and decided she had had enough of this group of guys, getting up immediately and marching out of the room, leaving the guy who was hoping to make a move on her at a loss. Alison watched her go with wondering eyes as her guy was already leaning in for more.

* * *

"So Anne's hooked up already?" Raven inquired to Eileen as she and Jeff came over to join Raven and Kate in the bustling living room.

"Yeah, didn't take her long," Eileen informed her, leaving out Anne's reason why.

"Good for her," Raven held her drink up to toast.

Allie and Elise also joined their group, returning from their activities on the couch hallway.

"Um, Allie..." Raven said with a hint of embarrassment, "You've, um, got some left on your lip there."

Sure enough, there was a little line of cum dripping down the right side of Allie's mouth. The white line of jizz ran from the corner of her mouth almost down to her chin. Eileen, Kate, and especially Jeff stared at her with incredulity.

"Oh, oops," Allie giggled, like it was nothing at all. She scooped the cum up with one of her fingers, putting the finger in her mouth and sucking it all of. She then finished up by lapping her tongue around the outside of her mouth to get any that was left over. "I hate when that happens."

The other girls all looked around at each other and then burst out into hysterical laugher.

As they were laughing together, Brandi walked in looking cocky but not overly satisfied.

"Alright, that was good," she proclaimed as she squeezed by the other girls, "Next!" She reached over to a guy who was standing close to their group, pulled him over to her and took him away upstairs.

* * *

"Yes, oh yes! Oh yes! Yes!" Nikki chanted as she rode up and down Colin's dick during their first fuck as a real couple.

They were alone in one of the upstairs bedrooms, both togas flung over a nearby chair, and Nikki's nice, hard and naked body bouncing up and down on top of Colin's hard cock. She had her legs straddling his waist and her hands pressing down on his solid chest. Her curly auburn hair flew around her face and her lovely, soft D-cup tits jiggled up and down like crazy. Colin gripped onto her full, curvy hips as she rocked back and forth. The side of his shaft rubbed up against the wall of her vagina as she gyrated, causing a great amount of pleasure on both ends.

"Fuck me Nikki, Fuck me!"

"Oh, I don't want to stop fucking you!"

"You don't have to, you don't have to," Colin moaned as his head fell back on the pillow.

* * *

Back on the second floor of the party house the frat boys had gotten much more aggressive with hitting on the girls. David leaned over and kissed Dawson as they were standing near the doorway.

"I really like you," he said bluntly, "My room is right upstairs. And I have a lock on it, so no one will bother us. What do you say?"

Dawson thought it all through in her head in an instant. She had been offered this before since she came to university but had always turned those offers down. She had Chris waiting for her at home, and she was going to stay loyal to him.

But being loyal was no fun, not when you're in college. Your college years were supposed to be the most enjoyable and unrestricted years of your life. She didn't want to be tied down any longer. But she loved Chris, didn't she? Her phone calls had become less exciting and even the prospect of seeing him again so soon didn't hold much enthusiasm with her as it once would have.

She breathed in deep, trying not to think of the repercussions, and said "Yeah, I'd love that."

* * *

Faith and Bobby had managed to find a quieter room further down the hall, away from the noise and clamour of the toga party. Bobby looked straight into Faith's green-blue eyes and leaned down to kiss her tender lips. Faith received them willfully. They kissed long and deep. Faith had never had a kiss as warm and soft as this one was.

When they finally broke off, Faith sucked in the air around them, wondering if she'd ever breathe again. She paused for a moment to collect her self and then stammered clumsily for something to say.

"Well, we can, um, we can go back to my room if you want. Or yours, whatever works for you..."

"No," he said unexpectedly, causing Faith to looked up at him with surprised expression.

"What?"

"Listen Faith, I really, really like you. I've never met a girl like you, and I think we might really have something here. I don't want to ruin it by rushing into bed right away. Can we just wait, and take our time? Let things happen as they happen?"

Faith couldn't help but burst out into a huge, blushing smile. No one had ever been this romantic to her.

"Of course. I'd like that," she softly stroked his arm with her hand, pulling in for another kiss.

* * *

Meanwhile, Alison's guy was moving in for a kiss again, but this time Alison stopped his advances. All she could think about at that moment was where Lana had gone.

"Sorry," she stopped him with her hand, "I can't."

And without even looked back at his flabbergasted expression, she took off down the stairs.

Lana needed to get some air, so she had removed herself from the party and was outside the house. The party had spilled out there a little bit, mostly with very drunk frat guys who need fresh air and a place to lie down on the grass.

Alison came outside to look for Lana, finding her alone by the side of the house.

"Lana? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah," Lana looked over, "I just needed to get out of there."

"Something bothering you?" Alison came closer.

"I... I don't know. I just feel...." she flustered, "I can't explain it."

"Don't worry," Alison said as she reached for the buxom blonde, "I think I know what you mean."

"You-you do?" Lana looked up at Alison, staring into her bright blue eyes. Alison stared back into Lana's own gorgeous blue eyes.

"I've never felt this way about a girl before," Lana admitted.

"Neither have I," Alison answered, "But I feel it now."

And finally these two sorority sisters answered their unrequited love with a kiss. The two beautiful blondes came together and Lana's full lips met Alison's. Their mouths locked together like a perfect fit. Their toga-clad bodies wrapped together as though they never wanted to be untwined.

Lana's tongue slid gently into Alison's mouth, meeting her own tongue which brushed against it. Alison had kissed girls before, but never a kiss as delicate and sumptuous as this. She didn't ever want to stop.

* * *

Downstairs, the crowd had begun to get very rowdy, and the chanting of "Toga! Toga! Toga!" began. Anne had just gotten back from her little romp with Kyle and came into the living room to see what all the ruckus was about. She soon saw.

Amid the 'Toga' chanting, Raven was up on one of the coffee tables doing some very drunken dance moves. She had her arms waving in the air as she twisted her skinny hips around in a circle.

"I'd say she's had a little too much to drink," Kate said as Anne came to join her, Eileen and Jeff who were all watching the spectacle.

"Toga! Toga! Toga!" the crowd chanted.

"Take off the toga!" one lone voice called out above the chanting.

"Okay!" Raven agreed ditzily. She threw off the shoulder strap of her white roe and wiggled her body until it slipped right down to her feet. Her smooth, bronzed body was shown off for all to see. The frat boys cheered as they ogled her perfect C-cup tits and slim, sexy flat stomach. She was also wearing no panties underneath so her close-trimmed pussy was visible as well.

Raven kicked her bed sheet toga in the air with her foot and continued to dance drunkenly, turning around to show her smooth, round ass. Raven's jet black hair flew around her head as she continued dancing to the cheers and hollers of the crowd.

"She's going to regret this tomorrow," Kate shook her head.

Soon enough it constant motion became too much for the hammered Raven, and she slipped and fell right off of the coffee table, her nude body landing clumsily on the couch beside. A number of guys ran to catch her fall, hoping to catch a feel as well.

* * *

Upstairs away from the commotion of the party, David brought Dawson into his room, locking the door like he promised. Dawson found herself being very nervous. She still wasn't sure whether she should go through with this. Once she did it, she couldn't take it back. She will have officially cheated on Chris.

But she realized as he was walking back to her that she didn't really care so much. Perhaps she and Chris were simply a high school thing. Maybe it was time for her to move on.

David slid is arm around Dawson's back and pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed him back, lapping her tongue around his. This was it. No going back now.

As he kissed her, David's hands moved up to the shoulder where the bed sheet strap was tied, unloosening the knot. The strap came undone and he stepped away, letting the toga fall to the floor. Dawson was left bare-breasted and exposed. She was wearing a black thong which wrapped nicely around her shapely hips and coming to a sharp V where her vagina reached her inner thighs.

David also took off his toga, removing his boxer shorts in the same motion. He obviously wanted to get down to business. He scooped her with his arm again and puling her in for more making out. As they kissed, he walked her over towards the bed. When she reached the bed, she stepped up onto it, kneeling before him. Her hand reached down to his cock which was becoming quite hard. She rubbed it slightly, feeling it stiffen against her hand. She missed the feel of a nice hard cock, she now realized.

She laid herself down on the bed as he stayed standing near the end. She made herself relaxed as she lay on her stomach in front of him, taking his dick and slipping her mouth around it.

"Oh yeah....." he moaned as Dawson took his dick in her mouth.

She sucked on him very slowly, sliding her mouth back and forth along the shaft. His dick was an average six inches she guessed, slightly bigger than Chris's. She only sucked on it for a short while and then stood back up on her knees, beckoning him over with her forefinger.

David climbed up on the bed to join her. They started making out again as she lay on her back. His hand ran up along the inside of her thigh, right up towards her sweet spot.

"Now let's see what this pussy feels like," he said rather crassly, but Dawson shrugged it off once his finger entered inside her. He wiggled it around a bit, making her moan as he rubbed the sides of her vagina. She was getting wetter by the second, she could feel it. It had been so long since she had had this.

After she was good and wet he reached over to the drawer on the side of the bed to grab a condom.

"Good thing I live here," he said, "Not too many places to keep a condom when you're wearing a toga."

Dawson chuckled at this and watched as he effortlessly slipped the condom over his erect, stiff cock.

"Damn, I've wanted to fuck you all night," he said as he kneeled over her and bent down to stick his penis inside her waiting, wanting pussy.

His dick slid inside of her and she instantly remembered how good it felt, only now realizing just how much she missed it. Her mouth gaped open in pleasure once he plunged in. He held himself up with his arms, looking down on her as he thrust his hips back and forth, ramming his dick in and out.

Dawson gripped her hands on his hips and held on as though she was guiding him in. She bent her legs up slightly, opening her pussy wider to allow him to go even deeper.

"Just take me," she panted, "Take me!"

"You got it baby! Yes!" he answered thrusting his cock harder and harder.

As he thrust against her, her large, natural breasts starting bobbing up and down against her chest. David watched the rippling movements of her fleshy boobs as he continued fucking her, moaning and grunting. Dawson was also making noise, allowing short gasps of pleasure to escape her lips from time to time.

Dawson could feel herself building up. It had been so long since she came during sex, she didn't want to lose this. She wrapped her legs around his waist and said "Fuck me harder! Harder!"

He happily obliged, increasing his speed. She gripped his biceps tightly with her hands. She concentrated on the feeling between her legs. She felt his stiff rod moving against the fleshy walls of her pussy. The pressure inside her was building up. She sensed his dick throbbing harder. He was close too.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Dawson cried out, not able to contain it anymore. She was in the zone, right there ready to cum.

Then it hit her. Waves of pleasure emanated from her groin, spreading up to her whole body. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes squinted shut as she let out a long, wailing moan.

"Oooooooooh Gawddddddddddd"

The orgasm kept going as he kept fucking her. She hadn't felt like this for months. She didn't want to stop feeling like this. The thrust her hips against his, taking control of the actions as the last few waves of orgasm died down.

Now it was his turn. As Dawson came out of her euphoria, she saw his face scrunch up and he began moaning a lot more. She kept kicking her hips up off the bed, ramming her pussy against his inserted dick. Finally he gave one long grunting moan as he came inside the condom inside her.

He grabbed the base of his dick with his hand and slowly pulled it from her slit, flopping over onto the bed beside her exhausted. She was exhausted too, and she was no longer innocent.

* * *

That next morning the sun rose and all the people who had partied the night before were still sleeping off the fun and excitement. Raven was still in the living room of the Alpha house, and still naked. She had crashed on the couch and had a blanket only partially covering her from the waist down.

Anne was wide awake on her bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about the night before and smiling. In Alison and Dawson's dorm room, Dawson's bed was empty, but Alison was in hers still asleep, but with a giant smile on her face. Back at the Sigma house, Lana also was sleeping in her bed with her own giant smile.

Kate woke up looking over at the guy she did eventually hook up with. She gave a sneer of disgust at the fat frat guy next to her, wondering what she was thinking. Eileen was also in her own bed dozing with her arms around Jeff. Faith had spent the night alone, but she knew that she truly wasn't alone anymore as she thought about Bobby with a cup of coffee in her hand downstairs in the kitchen.

Brandi had never made it back, so the two Alum girls had used her bed. They were both laying in it completely naked, and on either side of them was a guy for each, the same two first years whom they had blown on the couch.

Brandi was still back at the Alpha house, sleeping beside the third one she had ended up having sex with that night. Nikki was also still at the party house cuddled up with her new boyfriend Colin.

Dawson was just waking up next to David. She looked over and smiled, thinking about the great time she had last night. But last night was about moving on, so she decided she was going to move on again. She crept out of bed and slipped her thong back on. She also grabbed her toga and clumsily wrapped it back around herself.

Dawson tip-toed out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and out of the party-ravaged house. As she walked away from the house she wondered what she was going to do about Chris in the next few days when she was going to be seeing him again.

Well, that was a problem for then. But now she would just be herself, a satisfied college girl after a night of wild fun.

12